Having major difficulty winning

Maybe you should hold off on trying to reverse for now. Trying avoiding and slipping out of moves when possible, since you're likely a faster guy. Blocking is generally a poor strategy as well, since you need two in a row to gain control and you aren't guaranteed that your opponent's next move will let you attempt to block it. A 25% success rate on a finisher isn't unusual. You'll want to select a finisher for your moveset with a fairly high success rate of pinning as well. As for general strategy, use moves that are more likely to hit until the momentum swings in your favor, then try more powerful ones that don't work as often. As a high flier, you also want to be careful about some of the risky moves that you can put in your move set. If you are really looking to win, you can see that some moves hurt you a lot when you miss them, but only hurt your opponent as much as other moves that can't backfire on you at all.

Maybe you should hold off on trying to reverse for now. Trying avoiding and slipping out of moves when possible, since you're likely a faster guy. Blocking is generally a poor strategy as well, since you need two in a row to gain control and you aren't guaranteed that your opponent's next move will let you attempt to block it. A 25% success rate on a finisher isn't unusual. You'll want to select a finisher for your moveset with a fairly high success rate of pinning as well. As for general strategy, use moves that are more likely to hit until the momentum swings in your favor, then try more powerful ones that don't work as often. As a high flier, you also want to be careful about some of the risky moves that you can put in your move set. If you are really looking to win, you can see that some moves hurt you a lot when you miss them, but only hurt your opponent as much as other moves that can't backfire on you at all.

[QUOTE=Nutlaw;153597]Maybe you should hold off on trying to reverse for now. Trying avoiding and slipping out of moves when possible, since you're likely a faster guy. A 25% success rate on a finisher isn't unusual. You'll want to select a finisher for your moveset with a fairly high success rate of pinning as well. As for general strategy, use moves that are more likely to hit until the momentum swings in your favor, then try more powerful ones that don't work as often. As a high flier, you also want to be careful about some of the risky moves that you can put in your move set. If you are really looking to win, you can see that some moves hurt you a lot when you miss them, but only hurt your opponent as much as other moves that can't hurt you at all.[/QUOTE] By reversing, I meant slipping out, blocking, breaking, etc. I checked and I'm actually lucha libre style. What stats should I be buying?

[QUOTE=Nutlaw;153597]Maybe you should hold off on trying to reverse for now. Trying avoiding and slipping out of moves when possible, since you're likely a faster guy. A 25% success rate on a finisher isn't unusual. You'll want to select a finisher for your moveset with a fairly high success rate of pinning as well. As for general strategy, use moves that are more likely to hit until the momentum swings in your favor, then try more powerful ones that don't work as often. As a high flier, you also want to be careful about some of the risky moves that you can put in your move set. If you are really looking to win, you can see that some moves hurt you a lot when you miss them, but only hurt your opponent as much as other moves that can't hurt you at all.[/QUOTE] By reversing, I meant slipping out, blocking, breaking, etc. I checked and I'm actually lucha libre style. What stats should I be buying?

I edited my previous post a bit before you replied, of note. (That was a fast reply). You'll want to stock up on aerial, first and foremost. Flashiness kinda goes along with it, but isn't as important. You'll need athleticism in order to boost aerial, I believe, but wait until it forces you to gain points in athleticism before spending there. Stamina can also be useful so that you don't wear down quite as quickly.

I edited my previous post a bit before you replied, of note. (That was a fast reply). You'll want to stock up on aerial, first and foremost. Flashiness kinda goes along with it, but isn't as important. You'll need athleticism in order to boost aerial, I believe, but wait until it forces you to gain points in athleticism before spending there. Stamina can also be useful so that you don't wear down quite as quickly.

I found DOTT to be tougher than the CornellVerse when it comes to Rookie to Legend games. I guess maybe because a lot of the wrestlers are already established and are tougher as most promotions are regional. It may be cheap, but try working in places that have Top Rope DQs on, the AI will often get itself disqualified if you can manage to hang in there for a little bit. Other than that, play to your strengths, try to use submission moves that have a high rate of success to keep their momentum down, and don't give up, it does get easier. Took me a year or so before I was able to get a decent win streak going (5 straight victories).

I found DOTT to be tougher than the CornellVerse when it comes to Rookie to Legend games. I guess maybe because a lot of the wrestlers are already established and are tougher as most promotions are regional. It may be cheap, but try working in places that have Top Rope DQs on, the AI will often get itself disqualified if you can manage to hang in there for a little bit. Other than that, play to your strengths, try to use submission moves that have a high rate of success to keep their momentum down, and don't give up, it does get easier. Took me a year or so before I was able to get a decent win streak going (5 straight victories).

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;153918]i still wanna know how to get a title shot i just went into a feud with RVD who has both ECW and WWE championships and i have been in there for like 4 to 5 months and im undefeated all together im 48-0-0 how are they not giving me a title shot???[/QUOTE] It just happens randomly, really. What position are you in the card? If you aren't an upper midcarder or main eventer, you probably won't get title shots for main event belts. You may need to gain more popularity first.

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;153918]i still wanna know how to get a title shot i just went into a feud with RVD who has both ECW and WWE championships and i have been in there for like 4 to 5 months and im undefeated all together im 48-0-0 how are they not giving me a title shot???[/QUOTE] It just happens randomly, really. What position are you in the card? If you aren't an upper midcarder or main eventer, you probably won't get title shots for main event belts. You may need to gain more popularity first.

Archived