Lottery Winner to start promotion!

Florida Newspaper: Monday, July 1, 2006 [QUOTE][B]LOTTERY WINNER TO START WRESTLING PROMOTION!!![/B] Florida Lottery winner, and wrestling fan, [I][U]Djthefunkchris[/U][/I] has announced that he plan's to open up his own wrestling promotion! We don't know much about this new multimillionaire, outside of the fact he won the lottery, which was estimated at around 50 million at the time. Before his recent luck of the draw, we have heard he was bassically broke! Chris is talking to several PPV provider's at this time, and is said to have plan's for a TV show as well, providing any network's actually take him up on it. From what we understand, there are no wrestler's under contract, no idea where he will put on his show's, and no idea HOW he will do this. The Odd's are definately against him, and I for one am not looking forward to yet another lottery winner blowing their winning's on another lame brain idea. Stay tuned as we try to keep you up to date on the recent activitie's of Florida's newest Millionaire!![/QUOTE] This is going to be my first attempt at doing this, so any helpfull critism is always welcome. I don't know how to do alot of the fancy thing's everyone else does, so "How to" guides are welcome as well, lol.

[B][U]From a National Magazine[/U][/B]: [QUOTE][B][U]More New's on the Lottery Winner![/U][/B] It seem's that Djthefunkchris is serious about bussiness. He has been able to sign some impressive worker's to his promotion, now known as [I][U]Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment[/U][/I], that have been recently released, as well as getting some of the bigger companies talent. I for one am surprised to see Al Snow, let alone some other's on this list. Rene Dupree, Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, The Tonga Kid and Shannon Moore to name a few. Their will obviously be a tag division as well, from recent signing's of The Basham Brother's, The McAllistair's, and Cryme Tyme. All of these superstar's seem to be taken right under the nose of the WWE, I imagine Vince isn't to happy with these events. We asked Chris how this happened? "All of the talent I have hired so far, was fair game. I offer written contracts to them, and it's up to them if they want to sign up with the UWE, or stay where they are. I think alot of them feel that they have not been used to their full potential, and have hope that they will be here." Chris explains. "I am really proud of who we have been able to get so far, especially the woman's division. Name's like Gail Kim, Victoria Crawford, Angel William's and April Hunter to name a few. They are our "Diva's", "Vixen's", whatever you want to call them. I think they are all lovely, and have alot of talent."[/QUOTE] I need a name to call my women, on the line's of Vixen/Diva, or whatever. Trying to think of something more original, and perhap's sound a bit more intelligent.

[B][U]From a National Magazine[/U][/B]: [QUOTE][B][U]More New's on the Lottery Winner![/U][/B] It seem's that Djthefunkchris is serious about bussiness. He has been able to sign some impressive worker's to his promotion, now known as [I][U]Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment[/U][/I], that have been recently released, as well as getting some of the bigger companies talent. I for one am surprised to see Al Snow, let alone some other's on this list. Rene Dupree, Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, The Tonga Kid and Shannon Moore to name a few. Their will obviously be a tag division as well, from recent signing's of The Basham Brother's, The McAllistair's, and Cryme Tyme. All of these superstar's seem to be taken right under the nose of the WWE, I imagine Vince isn't to happy with these events. We asked Chris how this happened? "All of the talent I have hired so far, was fair game. I offer written contracts to them, and it's up to them if they want to sign up with the UWE, or stay where they are. I think alot of them feel that they have not been used to their full potential, and have hope that they will be here." Chris explains. "I am really proud of who we have been able to get so far, especially the woman's division. Name's like Gail Kim, Victoria Crawford, Angel William's and April Hunter to name a few. They are our "Diva's", "Vixen's", whatever you want to call them. I think they are all lovely, and have alot of talent."[/QUOTE] I need a name to call my women, on the line's of Vixen/Diva, or whatever. Trying to think of something more original, and perhap's sound a bit more intelligent.

Oh man I was having a similar problem in my diary recently... if I come up with anything I'll let ya know. As for the diary, I'll be the first to say that the backstory's a similar theme. However, I don't care too much for backstories as long as the diary is good. You've got a reader here... just deliver the goods ;). Oh, and about that "How to guide", if you have any questions feel free to swing me a pm. Quote The Raven Nevermore

Oh man I was having a similar problem in my diary recently... if I come up with anything I'll let ya know. As for the diary, I'll be the first to say that the backstory's a similar theme. However, I don't care too much for backstories as long as the diary is good. You've got a reader here... just deliver the goods ;). Oh, and about that "How to guide", if you have any questions feel free to swing me a pm. Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;153902]what kind of style is this promotion?[/QUOTE] Well, I'm trying to make it start to sound mysterious, but after reading it...lol. It's going to be Sport's Entertainment. On a side note, I am starting the promotion at National level (the minimal popularity to hold that spot), so that I can have written contracts, but it won't allow me to get anyone I want. An example of a bit of humiliation is, well, The Spirit Squad (all of them) turned me down twice now, lol. How can they turn me down????? I wanted to do something with them (and the woman), but it's not going to work out that way. Maybe later down the road. Thanks Nevermore, I really appreciate it:-) I hope you don't live to regret the offer, lol:-) If no one come's up with something better, I'm going to use Nick's idea for the woman's division for now. Hopefully something will come up for it, that is more appropriate. Something glamorous maybe. So viXXXens it is for now. (LOL, I just caught the XXX in there after typing it... I am trying to get away from that to be honest).

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;153902]what kind of style is this promotion?[/QUOTE] Well, I'm trying to make it start to sound mysterious, but after reading it...lol. It's going to be Sport's Entertainment. On a side note, I am starting the promotion at National level (the minimal popularity to hold that spot), so that I can have written contracts, but it won't allow me to get anyone I want. An example of a bit of humiliation is, well, The Spirit Squad (all of them) turned me down twice now, lol. How can they turn me down????? I wanted to do something with them (and the woman), but it's not going to work out that way. Maybe later down the road. Thanks Nevermore, I really appreciate it:-) I hope you don't live to regret the offer, lol:-) If no one come's up with something better, I'm going to use Nick's idea for the woman's division for now. Hopefully something will come up for it, that is more appropriate. Something glamorous maybe. So viXXXens it is for now. (LOL, I just caught the XXX in there after typing it... I am trying to get away from that to be honest).

Big News! [QUOTE]Global Spoiler: Friday July 12, 2006 [B][U]TED TURNER SIGNS TO ULTIMATE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT![/U][/B] Not much is known on what or how this happened. Djthefunkchris has expressed his opinion on Ted Turner in a local newpaper in Florida, saying how much respect he has for Ted. This is huge, Chris has absolutely no experience in this industry at all. He believe's he is perfectly able to succeed though, and from the looks of things (12month contracts, signing Ted Turner), people are starting to believe him. On a websight interview, Chris was talking a bit about his promotion, and what he is wanting to do. The answer's seemed pretty vague to me, and rather downright funny at times. I cannot believe the wrestling world is actually giving him any respect. Check out this Q&A I found earlier today. [QUOTE][B]What is your background, as far as wrestling is concerned?[/B] [I]"I've been a long time fan over the year's, going back to wrestlemania, the first one!"[/I] [B]Why do you think you can succeed in this bussiness?[/B] [I]"I have an advantage, I am a huge fan of the entertainment, and I have been practicing with a game I found on the internet!"[/I] [B]Game? Is this a joke?[/B] [I]"Yes, kind of. However, the game was so fun, that I decided I would not pass up the opportunity if it ever presented itself to me!"[/I] [B]Everyone say's that your confidence is catchy, I can sure see why, with the excitement in your voice. However, I am a bit skeptical after hearing your answer's today.[/B] [I]"That's good. The less that is expected from me, the better off I will be. I can make mistake after mistake, and everyone will just say, What do you expect?"[/I][/QUOTE] Yes, Laughable at best. However the signing of Ted Turner is real, and I can't wait to here something from Ted. Meanwhile, NWE have rose to Regional size, and TNA have gone International! Disturbing new's about Scott Hall, as he has let it be known that him and Tripple H are not getting along lately. Also, Brother Devon has been talking badly about Taz! Remember to get the latest spoiler's here! Till Next time![/QUOTE] Well, my roster is finally starting to look pretty rounded out. I will update on that in a bit. I need to upload some Pic's so I can use them in this as well.

Big News! [QUOTE]Global Spoiler: Friday July 12, 2006 [B][U]TED TURNER SIGNS TO ULTIMATE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT![/U][/B] Not much is known on what or how this happened. Djthefunkchris has expressed his opinion on Ted Turner in a local newpaper in Florida, saying how much respect he has for Ted. This is huge, Chris has absolutely no experience in this industry at all. He believe's he is perfectly able to succeed though, and from the looks of things (12month contracts, signing Ted Turner), people are starting to believe him. On a websight interview, Chris was talking a bit about his promotion, and what he is wanting to do. The answer's seemed pretty vague to me, and rather downright funny at times. I cannot believe the wrestling world is actually giving him any respect. Check out this Q&A I found earlier today. [QUOTE][B]What is your background, as far as wrestling is concerned?[/B] [I]"I've been a long time fan over the year's, going back to wrestlemania, the first one!"[/I] [B]Why do you think you can succeed in this bussiness?[/B] [I]"I have an advantage, I am a huge fan of the entertainment, and I have been practicing with a game I found on the internet!"[/I] [B]Game? Is this a joke?[/B] [I]"Yes, kind of. However, the game was so fun, that I decided I would not pass up the opportunity if it ever presented itself to me!"[/I] [B]Everyone say's that your confidence is catchy, I can sure see why, with the excitement in your voice. However, I am a bit skeptical after hearing your answer's today.[/B] [I]"That's good. The less that is expected from me, the better off I will be. I can make mistake after mistake, and everyone will just say, What do you expect?"[/I][/QUOTE] Yes, Laughable at best. However the signing of Ted Turner is real, and I can't wait to here something from Ted. Meanwhile, NWE have rose to Regional size, and TNA have gone International! Disturbing new's about Scott Hall, as he has let it be known that him and Tripple H are not getting along lately. Also, Brother Devon has been talking badly about Taz! Remember to get the latest spoiler's here! Till Next time![/QUOTE] Well, my roster is finally starting to look pretty rounded out. I will update on that in a bit. I need to upload some Pic's so I can use them in this as well.

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;153914]well is it going to use the women in a wrestling way or like WCW and have them dancers or what?[/QUOTE] Depends on who all I can get. I have been toying with having dancer's, but without the spirit squad, my warped scense of humor won't work. I have to have them for what I want to do in that route, lol. Outside of that, I am hiring woman who do wrestle, manage, and to do angle's that help out my match's. My card is not that strong, and my biggest fear is after my first show, I end up going down to Cult size. I am National, but just barely. My house show's are making some cash for me right now, I am going to wait till the end of the month to see what my roster look's like before booking a show (am halfway through the month already). This way I can develop my storylines around who I will have for sure. I can also see how much I am making as well, need to see if I should make a roster split or not. I started with 50,000,000 cash, My lottery winnings, lol. I didn't want to go in debt right off the bat, and make my first one, the fastest one ever. My funds are at 51,031,454 right now. As soon as I start doing show's, and what not, I predict my money will start going downhill for a while, till I can get some of my worker's over more. My biggest name is like a mid-card for WWE or TNA for example. Some interesting things in the game so far. Somao Joe has been hired by WWE, told me where to stick it (just kidding, but he turned me down big time). I imported the NWWL from BoBinc into this game (I'm using FOTORC in case you were wondering, with the WWE:Raw, Smackdown, ECW scenario.), and Vince Russo (Who I also tried to get) took it over. He has hired the likes of Allison Danger to it already. I might pick some of my girls off him, If I find I need some.

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;153914]well is it going to use the women in a wrestling way or like WCW and have them dancers or what?[/QUOTE] Depends on who all I can get. I have been toying with having dancer's, but without the spirit squad, my warped scense of humor won't work. I have to have them for what I want to do in that route, lol. Outside of that, I am hiring woman who do wrestle, manage, and to do angle's that help out my match's. My card is not that strong, and my biggest fear is after my first show, I end up going down to Cult size. I am National, but just barely. My house show's are making some cash for me right now, I am going to wait till the end of the month to see what my roster look's like before booking a show (am halfway through the month already). This way I can develop my storylines around who I will have for sure. I can also see how much I am making as well, need to see if I should make a roster split or not. I started with 50,000,000 cash, My lottery winnings, lol. I didn't want to go in debt right off the bat, and make my first one, the fastest one ever. My funds are at 51,031,454 right now. As soon as I start doing show's, and what not, I predict my money will start going downhill for a while, till I can get some of my worker's over more. My biggest name is like a mid-card for WWE or TNA for example. Some interesting things in the game so far. Somao Joe has been hired by WWE, told me where to stick it (just kidding, but he turned me down big time). I imported the NWWL from BoBinc into this game (I'm using FOTORC in case you were wondering, with the WWE:Raw, Smackdown, ECW scenario.), and Vince Russo (Who I also tried to get) took it over. He has hired the likes of Allison Danger to it already. I might pick some of my girls off him, If I find I need some.

• 3 weeks later...
Woot, My internet connection has been on for two days now!! I wish there was another cable internet provider in my area, but I'm stuck with this one, that everytime there is a cloud out, for some reason my internet goes off (especially this time of year). Had them out over 5 times, and 3 out of 5 times they come and my internet started working of course, without them doing anything.. The other two times, they switched out a connection and it started working, or just pushed a couple buttons on my computer, with the same results........ it stops working in less then an hour after they leave. Of course that means they have to come back another day, which is when its working again. Anyways, I gave up on them doing anything about it, till maybe more people in my area complain. Ok, lets update a bit here..... Sorry but it's hard to go back and say exactly what happened so going to give a few small summeries to bring it up to date. [QUOTE][U][url]http://uwe.com[/url][/U] Good news for UWE, although really touchy for the first few months on ourTV shows, we were able to pull up to International level!! The promotion seems to be very stable in the international scene right now, not like the bumpy road it took to get there. Over a six month time period, UWE went from Cult to National, back to Cult, back up to National over and over... then as soon as they were able to get passed Cult level, it seemed like no time at all to reach international status. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Yellow"]Other news[/COLOR][/B] The UWE roster's main talent seems to be very familiar faces in wrestling. Legendary wrestlers such as Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, The Rock, Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, as well as The Iron Shiek, The Warrior, and Bret Hart (also Teddy Hart and Jimmy Hart). There are newer workers such as the Cryme Tyme tag team that WWE let go mid last year, as well as one of the McAllistair's (does it matter which one?). A couple of surprises for us were the signing of Chris Jerico as well as The Boogieman! The Boogieman was rehired but then again disguarded by WWE. Jimmy Yang (known by other names, but we liked this one), another fun talent we picked up, as well as Bill Goldberg. Al Snow, Trish Stratus is BACK!! Some other notible workers are Dawn Marie, Layla El (released right away for some reason, by WWE, their loss I guess), Sylvester Terkay and Elijah Burke, both climbing the card positions lately. Honky Tonk Man, he insisted on being a part of this and has become a fan favority, winning the Intercontinental Title, and defending it for almost a full year now. We here Dave Batista is ill, we wish him well. He was one of the first talents we put on our shortlist, hoping to grab him at some point. Alas, that never happened. We hope he overcomes his terminal illness as he has in every other aspect of his life.[/QUOTE] Well, the only other things I can think of telling you right now, are that Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage were the top 2 on the top 100, which I didn't expect. Also they had the top match of the year (between them), as well as the top card being Redlight Special, a PPV that headlined with their match. I was surprised how good the Original Jimmy Snuka and Ricky Steamboat rated as well, and as it worked out, their storylines brought them together as a tag team (both Randy Savage/Hulk Hogan, and Ricky Steamboat/Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka). DDP is also a headliner, but I am having difficulty matching him up right. I have two brands now, Krunk and Extreme Heat. I am halfway modeling them after WWE's Raw and Smackdown. Overall plan is to have the newer, yet older workers on Extreme Heat, replace the old veterans on Krunk. I plan on moving some of them after my version of Wrestlemania, in 2008. Then I can take certain people off the roster and put them where they would more realisticly fit (Hulk back to semi-Active, Randy re-retire, Ricky Steamboat back to being a Road Agent, etc). Something to note... ALthough I have had good cards, I have not had an A rated show, not even the one I won that come in as number 1 for the fan favorite (whatever its called). I haven't really seen any A rated match's from any of the promotions, which is kind of weird... I Have been able to get B+ rated shows alot though. Well, up till recently, as the storylines are completing, my shows seem to be going to more of a C+ to B- Ratings. Anything under B+ hurts my ratings in North America regions (most of it anyways), but it still rises my popularity around the globe. For the first time, I tried to get the big TV networks to sign. I was signed on by CBS and NBC. The problem is that they don't show in alot of places though. I am going to try to get a slot with some of the more regular ones next time (like USA network, Spike TV, or whatever is available that is shown in more regions). I cannot really tell any difference other than how many watch the show, which seems to help move the popularity (although it goes down much faster then up, hence my problems staying national for a while). I've been thinking of changing my style to a less entertainment type, but... I am afraid workers like The Warrior and The Boogieman will just have god awefull match's if I do. Lots of the UFC workers are available, and alot of them would be considered Main eventers, however... I have had nothing but bad luck with show ratings with them (using SE for my promotions). Most of them, I am told are dull and not to touch a microphone. I'll answer any questions to help get this thing up to date... However I was thinking of letting it die untill I see how long this connection is going to last. Sometimes it will go on a two or three day spree, then collapse again.

Woot, My internet connection has been on for two days now!! I wish there was another cable internet provider in my area, but I'm stuck with this one, that everytime there is a cloud out, for some reason my internet goes off (especially this time of year). Had them out over 5 times, and 3 out of 5 times they come and my internet started working of course, without them doing anything.. The other two times, they switched out a connection and it started working, or just pushed a couple buttons on my computer, with the same results........ it stops working in less then an hour after they leave. Of course that means they have to come back another day, which is when its working again. Anyways, I gave up on them doing anything about it, till maybe more people in my area complain. Ok, lets update a bit here..... Sorry but it's hard to go back and say exactly what happened so going to give a few small summeries to bring it up to date. [QUOTE][U][url]http://uwe.com[/url][/U] Good news for UWE, although really touchy for the first few months on ourTV shows, we were able to pull up to International level!! The promotion seems to be very stable in the international scene right now, not like the bumpy road it took to get there. Over a six month time period, UWE went from Cult to National, back to Cult, back up to National over and over... then as soon as they were able to get passed Cult level, it seemed like no time at all to reach international status. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Yellow"]Other news[/COLOR][/B] The UWE roster's main talent seems to be very familiar faces in wrestling. Legendary wrestlers such as Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, The Rock, Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, as well as The Iron Shiek, The Warrior, and Bret Hart (also Teddy Hart and Jimmy Hart). There are newer workers such as the Cryme Tyme tag team that WWE let go mid last year, as well as one of the McAllistair's (does it matter which one?). A couple of surprises for us were the signing of Chris Jerico as well as The Boogieman! The Boogieman was rehired but then again disguarded by WWE. Jimmy Yang (known by other names, but we liked this one), another fun talent we picked up, as well as Bill Goldberg. Al Snow, Trish Stratus is BACK!! Some other notible workers are Dawn Marie, Layla El (released right away for some reason, by WWE, their loss I guess), Sylvester Terkay and Elijah Burke, both climbing the card positions lately. Honky Tonk Man, he insisted on being a part of this and has become a fan favority, winning the Intercontinental Title, and defending it for almost a full year now. We here Dave Batista is ill, we wish him well. He was one of the first talents we put on our shortlist, hoping to grab him at some point. Alas, that never happened. We hope he overcomes his terminal illness as he has in every other aspect of his life.[/QUOTE] Well, the only other things I can think of telling you right now, are that Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage were the top 2 on the top 100, which I didn't expect. Also they had the top match of the year (between them), as well as the top card being Redlight Special, a PPV that headlined with their match. I was surprised how good the Original Jimmy Snuka and Ricky Steamboat rated as well, and as it worked out, their storylines brought them together as a tag team (both Randy Savage/Hulk Hogan, and Ricky Steamboat/Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka). DDP is also a headliner, but I am having difficulty matching him up right. I have two brands now, Krunk and Extreme Heat. I am halfway modeling them after WWE's Raw and Smackdown. Overall plan is to have the newer, yet older workers on Extreme Heat, replace the old veterans on Krunk. I plan on moving some of them after my version of Wrestlemania, in 2008. Then I can take certain people off the roster and put them where they would more realisticly fit (Hulk back to semi-Active, Randy re-retire, Ricky Steamboat back to being a Road Agent, etc). Something to note... ALthough I have had good cards, I have not had an A rated show, not even the one I won that come in as number 1 for the fan favorite (whatever its called). I haven't really seen any A rated match's from any of the promotions, which is kind of weird... I Have been able to get B+ rated shows alot though. Well, up till recently, as the storylines are completing, my shows seem to be going to more of a C+ to B- Ratings. Anything under B+ hurts my ratings in North America regions (most of it anyways), but it still rises my popularity around the globe. For the first time, I tried to get the big TV networks to sign. I was signed on by CBS and NBC. The problem is that they don't show in alot of places though. I am going to try to get a slot with some of the more regular ones next time (like USA network, Spike TV, or whatever is available that is shown in more regions). I cannot really tell any difference other than how many watch the show, which seems to help move the popularity (although it goes down much faster then up, hence my problems staying national for a while). I've been thinking of changing my style to a less entertainment type, but... I am afraid workers like The Warrior and The Boogieman will just have god awefull match's if I do. Lots of the UFC workers are available, and alot of them would be considered Main eventers, however... I have had nothing but bad luck with show ratings with them (using SE for my promotions). Most of them, I am told are dull and not to touch a microphone. I'll answer any questions to help get this thing up to date... However I was thinking of letting it die untill I see how long this connection is going to last. Sometimes it will go on a two or three day spree, then collapse again.

Archived