Smackdown: Gettin' it Right

Friday Night Smackdown! did a 1.3 [B][SIZE="3"]PREVIEW:[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="2"]WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP[/SIZE][/U][/B] Batista vs King Booker(c) [B][U][SIZE="2"]FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE[/SIZE][/U][/B] Kane vs Montel Vontavious Porter [B][U][SIZE="2"]FOUR WAY TAG TEAM[/SIZE][/U][/B] Gymini vs Briscoe Brothers vs Regal and Taylor vs Stevens and James [B][U][SIZE="2"] UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP[/SIZE][/U][/B] Matt Hardy vs Chris Benoit(c) [B][U][SIZE="2"]ENTRANT INTO ARMAGEDDON HELL IN A CELL[/SIZE][/U][/B] Bobby Lashley vs Mr. Kennedy [B][U][SIZE="2"]WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP[/SIZE][/U][/B] The Hooligans(c) vs Winner of the four way tag team match

Friday Night Smackdown! did a 1.3 [B][SIZE="3"]PREVIEW:[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="2"]WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP[/SIZE][/U][/B] Batista vs King Booker(c) [B][U][SIZE="2"]FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE[/SIZE][/U][/B] Kane vs Montel Vontavious Porter [B][U][SIZE="2"]FOUR WAY TAG TEAM[/SIZE][/U][/B] Gymini vs Briscoe Brothers vs Regal and Taylor vs Stevens and James [B][U][SIZE="2"] UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP[/SIZE][/U][/B] Matt Hardy vs Chris Benoit(c) [B][U][SIZE="2"]ENTRANT INTO ARMAGEDDON HELL IN A CELL[/SIZE][/U][/B] Bobby Lashley vs Mr. Kennedy [B][U][SIZE="2"]WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP[/SIZE][/U][/B] The Hooligans(c) vs Winner of the four way tag team match

[I][SIZE="2"]Survivor Series kicks off with with the four way tag team match with the winner facing the Hooligans for the the tag team titles later tonight.[/SIZE][/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Stevens/James vs Gymini vs Regal/Taylor vs Briscoe Bros.[/SIZE][/U][/B] William Regal and Dave Taylor get the victory and earn a shot at the tag team championship when Regal pins Jesse Gymini after hitting him with a pair of brass knuckles. [B][SIZE="2"]Winner: William Regal and Dave Taylor via pinfall [B][SIZE="2"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Michael Cole and JBL lead us into a video package for the United States title match with Matt Hardy challenging Chris Benoit. The video highlights Hardy's win in the triple threat match to become number one contendar, Hardy accidentally causing Chris Benoit a match against King Booker, his apology followed by their tag team match inwhich Hardy accidently hit Benoit with a twist of fate causing them to lose.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]B[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Matt Hardy vs Chris Benoit (United States Championship)[/SIZE][/U][/B] Chris Benoit makes Hardy tap out to the crippler crossface to retain his United States title. [B][SIZE="2"]Winner via submission: And still United States Champion, Chris Benoit [/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="2"]A[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]After the match while Chris Benoit celebrated Matt Hardy sat on the canvas, extremely upset over his coming up short. He picks himself up, going over to Benoit and extending a hand to Benoit. Chris shakes his hand and the two hug. Chris Benoit goes back to celebrating as Matt is exiting the ring. Hardy turns back to Benoit, seeing Benoit holding the United States Championship up high... Hardy snaps. He hits Benoit from behind sending Benoit down to the canvas. Hardy jumps on Benoit furiously landing punch after punch. Hardy exits the ring heading backstage with a crazied look on his face.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]B[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="2"][I]Michael Cole and JBL breifly comment on what they just saw before getting into our next contest. Bobby Lashley vs Mr. Kennedy with Roddy Piper as the special guest referee. The winner of the match will qualify for a spot in the Armageddon Hell in a Cell match at December's Armageddon pay per view.[/I][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="2"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="2"][I]Backstage Kristal stood by with Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy bashed General Manager Theodore Long's decision to make Roddy Piper the guest referee bringing up the fact that Piper attacked him on Piper's Pit. He says that it doesn't matter what Teddy Long does, nothing will stop him from winning this match, short of god coming down himself, and earning a shot at the World Heavyweight title at Armageddon.[/I][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Bobby Lashley vs Mr. Kennedy w/Piper Guest Ref[/SIZE][/U][/B] Bobby Lashley defeats Mr. Kennedy to become the first entrant in the Armageddon Hell in a Cell match after Mr. Kennedy got in Piper's face over what he thought was a slow count leading Lashley to take advantage of the distraction. [B][SIZE="2"]Winner: Bobby Lashley via Pinfall B[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Backstage King Booker was getting ready for the main event with his Queen, Sharmell. Amir Rashad was once again in preacher mode with the King while Malik Saad looked on. The King and Queen didn't look as interested as they did just days before on Smackdown! as Queen Sharmell placed Booker's crown on his head. Rashad keeps reiterating the point that King Booker can get by on his own, not by what the WWE wants him to be. Rashad and Saad leave the room frustrated.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Recap video for the Kane vs Montel Vontavious Porter fued. Looking back on MVP's walk out on their first encounter, his challenge of Ashley, Kane causing him to lose that match. Then the last match up between the two inwhich MVP walked out again. Ending with the shocked expression on MVP's face when Theodore Long told him he booked the two in a Falls Count Anywhere match.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Kane vs MVP (Falls Count Anywhere)[/SIZE][/U][/B] In a very painful matchup that saw alot of weapons used and MVP try to run from Kane in several areas including: the women's locker room; Men's room; and ending in the parking lot when Kane chokeslammed MVP on the hood of MVP's own Bentley. [B][SIZE="2"]Winner: Kane via pinfall B-[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]A picture of the ''Deadman'' the Undertaker appeared as Michael Cole and JBL talked about this Friday's Smackdown! in which Undertaker will be a part of. [/SIZE][/I][B][SIZE="2"]A*[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Regal/Taylor vs The Hooligans (WWE Tag Team)[/SIZE][/U][/B] William Regal and Dave Taylor defeated Kendrick and London by pinfall with Regal once again using the power of the punch to get the victory over Kendrick. [B][SIZE="2"]Winner: New Tag Team Champions Regal and Taylor B+[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Backstage saw Batista warming up for his huge title match that will take place in just a few moments.[/SIZE][/I] [B]A*[/B] [I][SIZE="2"]At the announcer's table Michael Cole and JBL talked about the main event between King Booker and ''The Animal'' Batista that is merely moments away. Hyping the fact that Batista never really lost the title and has been a one man wrecking crew after his return trying to get it back.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]A*[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]King Booker vs Batista (World Heavyweight Title)[/SIZE][/U][/B] King Booker defeated Batista in a match that ''The Animal" dominated the entire time with help from Amir Rashad and Malik Saad. Amir distracted the ref allowing the huge Saad to powerbomb Batista allowing King Booker to get the pinfall. [B][SIZE="2"]Winner: And still World Heavyweight Champion, King Booker A*[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]After the match Queen Sharmell brought King Booker his World title, strapping it around the waiste of Booker. Saad and Rashad looked on as King Booker celebrated his victory over the fallen Batista.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]A*[/SIZE][/B]

[I][SIZE="2"]Survivor Series kicks off with with the four way tag team match with the winner facing the Hooligans for the the tag team titles later tonight.[/SIZE][/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Stevens/James vs Gymini vs Regal/Taylor vs Briscoe Bros.[/SIZE][/U][/B] William Regal and Dave Taylor get the victory and earn a shot at the tag team championship when Regal pins Jesse Gymini after hitting him with a pair of brass knuckles. [B][SIZE="2"]Winner: William Regal and Dave Taylor via pinfall [B][SIZE="2"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Michael Cole and JBL lead us into a video package for the United States title match with Matt Hardy challenging Chris Benoit. The video highlights Hardy's win in the triple threat match to become number one contendar, Hardy accidentally causing Chris Benoit a match against King Booker, his apology followed by their tag team match inwhich Hardy accidently hit Benoit with a twist of fate causing them to lose.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]B[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Matt Hardy vs Chris Benoit (United States Championship)[/SIZE][/U][/B] Chris Benoit makes Hardy tap out to the crippler crossface to retain his United States title. [B][SIZE="2"]Winner via submission: And still United States Champion, Chris Benoit [/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="2"]A[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]After the match while Chris Benoit celebrated Matt Hardy sat on the canvas, extremely upset over his coming up short. He picks himself up, going over to Benoit and extending a hand to Benoit. Chris shakes his hand and the two hug. Chris Benoit goes back to celebrating as Matt is exiting the ring. Hardy turns back to Benoit, seeing Benoit holding the United States Championship up high... Hardy snaps. He hits Benoit from behind sending Benoit down to the canvas. Hardy jumps on Benoit furiously landing punch after punch. Hardy exits the ring heading backstage with a crazied look on his face.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]B[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="2"][I]Michael Cole and JBL breifly comment on what they just saw before getting into our next contest. Bobby Lashley vs Mr. Kennedy with Roddy Piper as the special guest referee. The winner of the match will qualify for a spot in the Armageddon Hell in a Cell match at December's Armageddon pay per view.[/I][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="2"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="2"][I]Backstage Kristal stood by with Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy bashed General Manager Theodore Long's decision to make Roddy Piper the guest referee bringing up the fact that Piper attacked him on Piper's Pit. He says that it doesn't matter what Teddy Long does, nothing will stop him from winning this match, short of god coming down himself, and earning a shot at the World Heavyweight title at Armageddon.[/I][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Bobby Lashley vs Mr. Kennedy w/Piper Guest Ref[/SIZE][/U][/B] Bobby Lashley defeats Mr. Kennedy to become the first entrant in the Armageddon Hell in a Cell match after Mr. Kennedy got in Piper's face over what he thought was a slow count leading Lashley to take advantage of the distraction. [B][SIZE="2"]Winner: Bobby Lashley via Pinfall B[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Backstage King Booker was getting ready for the main event with his Queen, Sharmell. Amir Rashad was once again in preacher mode with the King while Malik Saad looked on. The King and Queen didn't look as interested as they did just days before on Smackdown! as Queen Sharmell placed Booker's crown on his head. Rashad keeps reiterating the point that King Booker can get by on his own, not by what the WWE wants him to be. Rashad and Saad leave the room frustrated.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Recap video for the Kane vs Montel Vontavious Porter fued. Looking back on MVP's walk out on their first encounter, his challenge of Ashley, Kane causing him to lose that match. Then the last match up between the two inwhich MVP walked out again. Ending with the shocked expression on MVP's face when Theodore Long told him he booked the two in a Falls Count Anywhere match.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Kane vs MVP (Falls Count Anywhere)[/SIZE][/U][/B] In a very painful matchup that saw alot of weapons used and MVP try to run from Kane in several areas including: the women's locker room; Men's room; and ending in the parking lot when Kane chokeslammed MVP on the hood of MVP's own Bentley. [B][SIZE="2"]Winner: Kane via pinfall B-[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]A picture of the ''Deadman'' the Undertaker appeared as Michael Cole and JBL talked about this Friday's Smackdown! in which Undertaker will be a part of. [/SIZE][/I][B][SIZE="2"]A*[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Regal/Taylor vs The Hooligans (WWE Tag Team)[/SIZE][/U][/B] William Regal and Dave Taylor defeated Kendrick and London by pinfall with Regal once again using the power of the punch to get the victory over Kendrick. [B][SIZE="2"]Winner: New Tag Team Champions Regal and Taylor B+[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Backstage saw Batista warming up for his huge title match that will take place in just a few moments.[/SIZE][/I] [B]A*[/B] [I][SIZE="2"]At the announcer's table Michael Cole and JBL talked about the main event between King Booker and ''The Animal'' Batista that is merely moments away. Hyping the fact that Batista never really lost the title and has been a one man wrecking crew after his return trying to get it back.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]A*[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]King Booker vs Batista (World Heavyweight Title)[/SIZE][/U][/B] King Booker defeated Batista in a match that ''The Animal" dominated the entire time with help from Amir Rashad and Malik Saad. Amir distracted the ref allowing the huge Saad to powerbomb Batista allowing King Booker to get the pinfall. [B][SIZE="2"]Winner: And still World Heavyweight Champion, King Booker A*[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]After the match Queen Sharmell brought King Booker his World title, strapping it around the waiste of Booker. Saad and Rashad looked on as King Booker celebrated his victory over the fallen Batista.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]A*[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE="3"]PREVIEW:[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]After last Sunday's Survivor Series World Heavyweight Title defense over Batista, King Booker will have the kind of celebration befitting a king.[/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE="2"]Survivor Series saw William Regal and Dave Taylor win the WWE Tag Team titles from The Hooligans, they will be in a non title match against the young rookies, The Briscoes Brothers.[/SIZE] [/I] [I][SIZE="2"]General Manager Theodore Long has details on the up coming fatal four way Armageddon Hell in a Cell match at December's Armageddon pay per view.[/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE="2"]Also, Mr. Kennedy blames Roddy Piper for his lose to Bobby Lashley at Survivor Series due to what he thinks was a fast count. Kennedy will get his explanation as he will be the special guest on Piper's Pit. [/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE="2"]Plus, Davey Richards vs Gregory Helms and Matt Hardy goes one on one with Mike Mizanin.[/SIZE][/I]

[B][SIZE="3"]PREVIEW:[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]After last Sunday's Survivor Series World Heavyweight Title defense over Batista, King Booker will have the kind of celebration befitting a king.[/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE="2"]Survivor Series saw William Regal and Dave Taylor win the WWE Tag Team titles from The Hooligans, they will be in a non title match against the young rookies, The Briscoes Brothers.[/SIZE] [/I] [I][SIZE="2"]General Manager Theodore Long has details on the up coming fatal four way Armageddon Hell in a Cell match at December's Armageddon pay per view.[/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE="2"]Also, Mr. Kennedy blames Roddy Piper for his lose to Bobby Lashley at Survivor Series due to what he thinks was a fast count. Kennedy will get his explanation as he will be the special guest on Piper's Pit. [/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE="2"]Plus, Davey Richards vs Gregory Helms and Matt Hardy goes one on one with Mike Mizanin.[/SIZE][/I]

[SIZE="2"][I]General Manager Theodore Long makes his way down to the ring as Smackdown! kicks off from Cedar Rapids, Iowa. He announces that King Booker will defend his World Heavyweight Championship in a fatal four way Hell in a Cell match in just three weeks at Armageddon. He says that we saw one spot in the match filled at Survivor Series last night when Bobby Lashley defeated Mr. Kennedy. The GM makes a qualifing match for next week's Smackdown! between Kane and Finlay. But tonight...we will have another qualifing match when ''The Animal'' goes one on one with "The Phenom'', The Undertaker.[/I][B] B[/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Montel Vontavious Porter vs Vito[/SIZE][/U][/B] MVP gets his first victory in the WWE when he gets the pinfall over Vito using his tights for leverage. [B]Winner: MVP C[/B] [I]A graphic for tonight's edition of Piper's Pit is shown, Piper's guest on The Pit will be none other than the man who blames Piper for his lose to Lashley at the Survivor Series, Mr. Kennedy.[/I] [B]B[/B] [I]A red carpet is stretches all the way down to ringside. The ring is filled with ballons and tables of food. A clown juggling on stilts walks around the ring. Out walks King Booker and Queen Sharmell lead by acrobats flipping and tumbling all the way down to the ring. King Booker gets in the ring and Queen Sharmell introduces The World Heavyweight Champion as the fans' boos ring out. Confetti begins to fall as the King is so overwhelmed by the proceedings that he has to whipe away a single tear from the corner of his eye. Booker grabs a huge leg from the turkey in the center of the table, a turkey leg fit for a king, and begins to eat it. Then taking a sip from a rubey incrusted goblet. Amir Rashad comes out dressed nicely wearing the traditional black muslim headdress. He gets in the ring and begins whispering something in Booker's ear. Sharmell is confused as she looks on. King Booker her grabs her by the arm and begins to exit the ring all the while Queen Sharmell not wanting to leave. The three exit the ring and head to the backstage area leaving the food, acrobats flipping at ringside, and that clown juggling on stilts[/I]. [B]C[/B] [I]Michael Cole and JBL watch talk about the video package that is being shown in which Davey Richards, making his Smackdown! debut, defeated the Cruiserweight Champion, Gregory Helms.[/I] [B]C-[/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Gregory Helms(c) vs Davey Richards[/SIZE][/U][/B] Davey Richards was able to hit the D.R. Driver for yet another pinfall over the Cruiserweight Champion. [B]Winner: Davey Richards C+[/B] [I]Backstage Ashley was trying to mediate a small arguement between the former tag team champions, Brian Kendrick and Paul London. Both frustrated over the lose at Survivor Series to William Regal and Dave Taylor. [/I][B]C+[/B] [I]Bobby Lashley sat in the locker room and talked about the fatal four way Hell in a Cell match at Armageddon in which he will be a part of. He says that this will be not only the biggest match of his career but also the most dangerous, and that he must bring his A-game if he wants to walk out of the cage with the World title...or even just walk out of there.[/I] [B]B-[/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Briscoe Brothers vs William Regal/Dave Taylor(c)[/SIZE][/U][/B] In only their 3rd match in the WWE the rookie tag team are able to upset the Tag Team champions, Regal and Taylor, when Regal is a victim of a small package roll-up by Jay Briscoe. [B]Winner: Briscoe Brothers B-[/B] [I]A video of a man, he sits in a chair in an otherwise empty room. He speaks looking directly in the camera. "Three long years...that's how long I waisted in that company. That's three years my career was in neutral, I can't get those years back. And what made matters worse, I had to sit back, keep my mouth shut while watching a father along with his son make a mockery of this business. A son that wasn't quite good enough while he was here so he decided to have daddy create his own company and put a strap around his waiste calling himself a World Champion! Putting himself over anyone who opposed him. Not here...not in the WWE. Finally I'll have my time, my chance to show the world what I'm all about. My name is Sonny Siaki...and I'm coming to the WWE.[/I] [B]F[/B] [I]Rowdy Roddy Piper stood in the ring ready for Piper's Pit. He introduces Mr. Kennedy as " the guy who came up short last night.'' Kennedy heads down to the ring, a not-so-pleasant look on his face. He immediately gets in Piper's face blaming him for the lose to Lashley at Survivor Series to what he thinks was a slow count. Piper has the footage rolled back as we see the count was quite normal. Mr. Kennedy isn't buying and continues in Piper's face, spewing curses at the guy in the kilt. Piper tells him to back off and asks the crowd how many think it was a fast count, the crowd stays quiet. Then how many think it was a good count, the crowd erupts. This drives Kennedy insane he lays Piper out with a punch then proceeds to stomp him while he's on the ground. Mr. Kennedy exits the ring after the damage is done.[/I] [B]B-[/B] [I]Kristal stood with Matt Hardy and asked Hardy why he did what he did to the United States Champion Chris Benoit at Survivor Series. Hardy says that he is sick and tired of being dumped on by everyone from the bottom to the very top, the McMahon's. But no longer, he states. No longer is he out to please his bosses or kiss the fans asses. That has gotten him absolutely nowhere. From now on he looking out for only himself, and will do whatever he has to do. He then challenges Chris Benoit to put the United States title on the line one more time against him.[/I] [B]C+[/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Matt Hardy vs Mike Mizanin[/SIZE][/U][/B] Hardy defeats The Miz with a twist of fate for the pinfall. [B]Winner: Matt Hardy B-[/B] [I]After the match The Miz still out in the middle of the ring when The Boogeyman came out. The Miz came to just in time to see The Boogeyman standing over him eating on worms then spitting them on top of the Miz. Mizanin scrambles out of the ring and up the stage whiping worms off his body. [/I][B]C-[/B] [I]Michael Cole and JBL talk about the biggest match in Smackdown! history between Batista and The Undertaker for a spot in the fatal four way Hell in a Cell match at Armageddon that is coming up shortly.[/I][B] A*[/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Undertaker vs Batista[/SIZE][/U][/B] Undertaker defeats Batista with a chokeslam following distractions from Amir Rashad and Malik Saad. Undertaker qualifies for the Hell in a Cell match. [B]Winner: The Undertaker A[/B] [I]As Smackdown! was going off the air Undertaker celebrated his victory over Batista who went after Amir Rashad and Malik Saad backstage. [/I][B]A*[/B][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE="2"]Last week's Smackdown! did a 1.5[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="2"]PREVIEW:[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="2"][I]The Undertaker became the third entrant into the fatal four way Hell in a Cell match at Armageddon for the World Heavyweight title when he defeated ''The Animal'' Batista when Amir Rashad's henchman Malik Saad got involved. Batista will more than likely be in a very unpleasant mood after another missed oppertunity at the title as he goes one on one with Montel Vontavious Porter. Malik Saad makes his in-ring debut. The last spot in the cell will be filled as Kane goes one on one with Finlay. Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms claimed that newcomer Davey Richards didn't deserve a title shot due to his lack of experience in the industry. What will Helms' excuse for not giving him a shot be now that the rookie has not beaten him once but twice? After turning on Chris Benoit at Survivor Series following a tough loss, Matt Hardy has challenged Benoit to put the United States title on the line once more. How will "The Rabid Wolverine'' respond?[/I][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][I]Before Friday Night Smackdown! begins a video package of last week's main event match between Batista and Undertaker for a spot in the Armageddon Hell in the Cell match is shown. It begins with General Manager Theodore Long making the match, highlights from the bout, and ends with Malik Saad costing Batista the match.[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][B]A[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][I]Michael Cole and John Bradshaw Layfield welcomes us to another episode of Friday Night Smackdown! coming to you from the Alltel Arena in Little Rock, Arkanas. They hype the fact that we are merely two weeks away from Armageddon and tonight in the main event we will find out the forth and final entrant into the Armageddon Hell in a Cell match for the World Heavyweight Championship when Kane takes on Finlay in the main event.[/I][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][B]B-[/B][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Batista vs Montel Vontavious Porter[/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="2"]Coming off of his first victory in a Smackdown! ring, MVP wasn't able to repeat his performance as "The Animal'' unleashed all his frustrations out on MVP in a squash.[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="2"]Winner: Batista, via pinfall B-[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Backstage King Booker along with Queen Sharmell were in their locker room. King Booker complained about General Manager Theodore Long's decision to have him defend his World Heavyweight Championship in a fatal four way Hell in a Cell match. Playing up the fact that he doesn't even have to get pinned to lose the title. "I've defeated every filthy, vile, unworthy excuse for warriors they have put before me on my way to becoming Champion of Champions, and the King of the Smackdown world. Now I have to do battle against three ungrateful scallywags in a steel contraption that does nothing but shorten careers. That is no way for a King to be treated."[/SIZE][/I] [SIZE="2"][I]B+[/I][/SIZE] [I][SIZE="2"]Kristal is standing by with the rookie sensations The Briscoe Brothers, who in just a few short weeks of being on Smackdown! have already had a shot at the title in a four way tag match at Survivor Series, although they didn't win, they didn't lose either. Also, just one week ago got a clean victory over the Tag Team Champions William Regal and Dave Taylor. As the rookies begin to speak about the amazing start they have gotten off to the champs Regal and Taylor ambush them. Hitting both Mark and Jay with the tag team belts sending them to the floor. Regal and Taylor punch and kick them as Kristal screams for someone to help the young rookies. Regal and Taylor walk off after what they feel was enough damage done.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Chris Benoit vs Sylvan (United States Championship)[/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="2"]Chris Benoit successfully defends his title with a cripple crossface submission victory.[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="2"]Winner: Still United States Champion, Chris Benoit, via submission B[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]After the match while Benoit celebrated his title victory Matt Hardy came running down to the ring. He slides inside then delivers a clothesline to the back of Benoit's neck. He hits the canvas as Hardy continues the assault on Chris' neck where he's had surgery in the past. Hardy gets Benoit in a full mount position and begins to rapidly land punch after punch to the Champ's Skull. Hardy goes out to ringside and pulls a bucket of paint out from underneath the ring. He gets back in, picks Benoit up and gives him a twist of fate, then proceeds to dump a bucket of yellow paint all over Chris Benoit.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]B+[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Another video played hyping the soon to be debuting, Sonny Siaki. He sits in the same room as last week. "Before my career stalled in Nashville I was a highly decorated champion trained in the WCW powerplant with legends like Dusty Rhodes. Then I got there, they pull me into the office and hand my an elvis costume. I thought, you have got to be kidding me. They told me, no joke. You're an elvis impersonator... one that flies. Being a team player I went with it. I was the ''company guy''. They needed to get someone over, they'd put 'em in the ring with me. Oh, yeah, Siaki can make this guy a star. And I did. I did job after job. Thankfully, those days are over. And in just a few weeks time everyone in America will be introduced to me, Sonny Siaki.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Back at the announcers table where Michael Cole and JBL talk about how we haven't seen Chavo Guerrero since his lose to the Boogeyman weeks ago. Well next week on Smackdown! Chavo will get another shot at the Boogeyman as they will go one on one.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]K.C. James and Idol Stevens vs The Hooligans w/Ashley[/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="2"]James and Stevens gets the pinfall over the former champions when Idol Stevens rolls up Kendrick who was checking on Ashley after receiving a baseball slide meant for Paul London.[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="2"]Winner: James and Stevens, via pinfall C+ [/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]After the match Brian Kendrick was visibly upset at Paul London for allowing Ashley to be hit with the baseball slide when he side stepped it. London blew him off which only angered Kendrick even more. Ashley tried to calm the situation down as they headed backstage with London ahead of the other two and pulling away.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]King Booker and Queen Sharmell were walking backstage and bumped into Amir Rashad and Malik Saad. Rashad is slightly upset that King Booker as not yet started to follow the two men, claiming that week after week they step up for Booker T. Huffman, as Rashad put it. He proceeds to tell him to trust in the wisdom of ''The Honorable'' Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrakhan, as well as the love of Allah and they will look after him in life, and especially his career. And get him through..the gates of hell (wink,wink). Queen Sharmell blows the two off as if a King such as Booker needed anyones direction. Then she sees that King Booker is quite puzzled, seems to be thinking it over. "Well they can just forget that. He don't need any of that, he's a King....baby, baby, you're not seriously thinking about what he said. Are You?''[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Mr. Kennedy vs Vito[/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="2"]Mr. Kennedy defeats Vito with a Kenton Bomb.[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="2"]Winner: Mr. Kennedy, via pinfall C+[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]After the match Mr. Kennedy grabbed the stick and reminded everyone that he blamed Piper for his lose to Bobby Lashley and claims that Piper is the reason he isn't one of the four men in the Armageddon Hell in a Cell match. He challenges Piper to step up and be a man, to face him in a match at Armageddon so he can get his retribution. Roddy Piper's music hits as the legend steps out on stage holding a microphone. He tells Mr. Kennedy that he didn't cause him to lose that match, that he is suffering from delusions of grandeur. But he will accept the challenge, not because he knows he's guilty but because Piper never declines a chance to fight.[/SIZE][/I][B][SIZE="2"] B[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]A video package of all the damage the Hell in a Cell match can do is shown with The Undertaker doing the voice over. Highlights of the Mick Foley bumbs to name a few. A match in which not only the body is broken, but the mind and soul also.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]A*[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]General Manager Theodore Long is sitting at his desk when ''The Animal'' Batista barges in. Still in his wrestling attire from his match earlier and dripping with sweat. He tells the General Manager that he is sick and tired of Amir Rashad's flunky Malik Saad getting involved in his matches. He has now cost him two shots at the World Heavyweight title in which he has never lost in the first place. Theodore Long grants him a match against Malik Saad at Armageddon and tells him it will be a qualifing match for a spot in January's Royal Rumble ppv. Batista is satisfied as he exits the GM's office.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]B[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]A graphic for a match between Gregory Helms vs Davey Richards at Armageddon for the Cruiserweight title is shown as Michael and JBL announce that after two clean pinfall victories over the Champion, Davey Richards has earned a shot at the title. One that Gregory Helms would never give him.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Gregory Helms stood backstage and stuck by his decision not to give Davey Richards a shot at the Cruiserweight title saying that Richards was a newcomer and that he had no time to prepare for their first two matches because, quite simply, he had no film to study on the newcomer. He chalked up his two loses to Richards as luck. Also, GM Theodore Long should know that there are more qualified guys that should get a shot at the title before Richards does. And at Armageddon he will prove to the world that he is still the greatest cruiserweight of all time after he makes quick work of his competition.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Michael Cole and JBL talk about the recently made match between ''The Animal'' Batista and Amir Rashad's 6'2 265 lb henchman Malik Saad at Armageddon. Reminding everyone how Saad has cost Batista his recent title shot.[/SIZE][/I] [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Kane vs Finlay[/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE="2"]Kane defeats Finlay with a chokeslam to become the forth and final member in the Armageddon Hell in a Cell match for the World Heavyweight Championship.[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="2"]Winner: Kane, via pinfall A[/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE="2"]Smackdown! goes off the air with Kane standing over Finlay's body as the ring posts explode with his pyro and Michael Cole and JBL talking about how Kane and Undertaker both being in the match at Armageddon will truely make it hell on earth.[/SIZE][/I] [B][B]Rating 1.2[/B][/B]

[SIZE="2"][I]Friday Night Smackdown! begins with the World Heavyweight Champion King Booker along with his wife, Queen Sharmell, heading down to ringside. King Booker is carrying a clipboard. Michael Cole and JBL hype the fact that we are merely days away from Armageddon in which King Booker will defend his World title against Kane, Undertaker, and Bobby Lashley in a Hell in a Cell match. Booker grabs a microphone and begins talking about the ppv main event. The King doesn't look as confident about this one as he usually does. "Everyone here in Toronto, Ontario, Canada see right through you Theodore Long. They see what you're trying to accomplish and believe, as well as I, that it is a travesty. To force a King such as I into battle with barbarians such as Kane, The Undertaker, and Bobby Lashley inside a steel cell is down-right mutinous. What ever happened to civilized competition? The struggle between one man versus another, for a common goal, to become World Heavyweight Champion. Not like the trainwreck you have booked for Armageddon this Sunday. But tonight, with the fans help, I will put an end to this barbariac cell match. I hold in my hand a petition to the General Manager that I will pass out among the audiance and if each one of you would sign it then we could stop this match from taking place." As King Booker is about to get out the ring to give out the petition the Undertaker's music hits, Booker pauses dead in his tracks. Undertaker comes out to a huge pop a steps inside the ring. He takes off his coat and hat as the lights in the arena come back on. Booker is like a deer caught in the headlights, not moving an inch, then suddenly striking the deadman with a right hand that seems to do no damage. He follows up with another right, and again the same result. Booker tries to turn and exit but Undertaker grabs him by the robe and spins him around. A loud slap is heard as Undertaker's hand hits Booker's throat. As Undertaker gets ready to chokeslam the King, Kane's music hits and "The Big Red Machine'' comes out and down to the ring. The two brothers stare at eachother before Undertaker shoves King Booker Kane's way. Booker is met with an uppercut that sends him right back into the waiting hands of Taker as he drills Booker in the canvas with a chokeslam. Undertaker goes to celebrate the decimation of the World Champion but is met himself by a chokeslam at the hands of his own brother, Kane.[/I] [B]B+[/B] [I]A video recap of what happened at the beginning of the show that saw Undertaker chokeslam the World Champion, King Booker. Then receiving a chokeslam by his brother, Kane.[/I] [B]A[/B] [I]Michael Cole and JBL were at the commmentators table and announced that during the break General Manager Theodore Long has made a tag team match for tonight's main event between Kane and King Booker vs Undertaker and Bobby Lashley.[/I] [B]A[/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Malik Saad w/Amir Rashad vs Jimmy Wang Yang[/SIZE][/U][/B] In a squash match the 6'2 265 lb Malik Saad got the pinfall in his Smackdown! in-ring debut with a devastating tigerbomb. [B]Winner: Malik Saad via pinfall D[/B] [I]After the match Amir Rashad got in the ring and directed Saad to inflict more damage on Jimmy Wang Yang. Saad began to stomp Yang, lifting him off the ground by his neck, into the air, before slamming him back down to the mat. Before anymore damage could be done Saad's opponent for Armageddon, Batista ran down to the ring which prompted Rashad and Saad to quickly leave the ring. The two men headed up the ramp as Batista was begging Saad to get in the ring with him.[/I] [B]C-[/B] [I]Backstage Kristal was with the newcomer Davey Richards who will have a shot at Gregory Helms' Cruiserweight title at Armageddon. Richards says that Helms had every right to decline putting the title on the line against him in his debut match, even though he said he would defend it against anyone. Richards acknowledged that there were others more worthy of a title shot than him. But two matches, and two victories later, both over Helms, he has no choice but to put the title on the line at Armageddon. He tells Helms that at Armageddon he will be 3-0 against him but this time will be different, because he will be wearing the cruiserweight title around his waiste afterwards.[/I][B] C[/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Gregory Helms vs Hayden Young[/SIZE][/U][/B] The Cruiserweight Champion defeats Young in a tune-up match before his title defense at Armageddon. [B]Winner: Gregory Helms via pinfall C[/B] [I]Once again a video played hyping the soon-to-be debuting Sonny Siaki. As he is in the same place as the two promos. "You know, over the years i've been labeled ''****y Siaki'', due to what the boys in the locker room perceived my attitude to be. I don't look at myself as ****y or arrogant...I'm confident. I'm confident in myself and this business, and I'm confident that I belong in this business, and when my career's over I want to be on that list when people talk about the greatest wrestlers of all time. I want to be right there at the top of that list. And, next week on Friday Night Smackdown!, I will begin to put my name on that list. As I make my WWE in-ring debut, and everyone will be introduced to me...Sonny Siaki.[/I] [B]F[/B] [I]Chris Benoit's music hit as the United States Champion made his way down to the ring. He got in and grabbed a mic. He talked about how at Survivor Series he made Matt Hardy tap out in his U.S. title defense then last week Hardy attacks him from behind and dumped a bucket of yellow paint on him. Benoit tells Hardy that he got is message loud and clear and that he has his rematch for the United States title at Armageddon. Only this time he will have to pin him not once but twice to take his title in a 2 out 3 falls match. He asks Hardy if he is confident he could do that, because he is damn sure confident he can tap him out twice in one night.[/I] [B]B[/B] [I]Mr. Kennedy comes out ready for his match-up but before so he gets on the mic and begins taking shots at his opponent this Sunday at Armageddon, Roddy Piper. He says that Piper is in no shape to be wrestling a stud, and future of the WWE like Kennedy claims to be. He goes on to say that Piper is no more a legend than Henry O. Godwinn. He then announces that he has got a fat, old, has-been, that claims to be a legend here tonight to help him get ready for his match against Piper Sunday.[/I] [B]C+[/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Mr. Kennedy vs Sgt. Slaughter[/SIZE][/U][/B] Mr. Kennedy defeats Slaughter with a kenton bomb for the pinfall. [B]Winner: Mr. Kennedy via pinfall. C+[/B] [I]After the match Mr. Kennedy continued the assault on the Sarge before Roddy Piper ran down to the ring and knocked Kennedy to the canvas with a series of punches. Slaughter recovers and hooks Mr. Kennedy in the cobra clutch before relinquishing the hold and allowing Kennedy to scramble up the ramp and backstage.[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]Backstage Brian Kendrick and Ashley stood talking about what just happened as they watched a monitor. Paul London comes up and apologizes to the two of them for his head not being in their matches lately. He says that every since they lost the tag team titles he has just been in a funk. Kendrick accepts the apology as the two shake hands and hug, Kendrick tells London not to worry, that they'll be tag team champions once again...and soon.[/I] [B]C-[/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Boogeyman vs Chavo Guerrero[/SIZE][/U][/B] The Boogeyman defeats Chavo Guerrero again, this time by dq when Chavo hits the Boogeyman over the head with a steel chair. Then running out of the ring and heading towards the back. [B]Winner: Boogeyman via dq B[/B] [I]The tag team Champions were backstage with Kristal as they joke around about their loss a few weeks ago to the Briscoe Brothers. Kristal notices the two of them not taking the team of the Briscoe Brothers serious at all and poses the question of them losing the titles if they don't take this team seriously, they have beaten them before in a non title match. Taylor and Regal snarl at even the thought of two season veterans like themselves losing the titles to a couple of, "kids still weaning off their mothers teat." Both men chuckle at Kristal's question as they walk off.[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]Back at the commentators table with Michael Cole and JBL where they do a last rundown of the matches at Armageddon in which we will see the Tag Team titles on the line as William Regal and Dave Taylor defend against The Briscoes Brothers, Gregory Helms defending his Cruiserweight title against Davey Richards, Roddy Piper vs Mr. Kennedy, Chris Benoit defending the United States title against Matt Hardy in a 2 out of 3 falls match, "The Animal'' Batista taking on Malik Saad winner gets a spot in the Royal Rumble at the Royal Rumble pay per view, finishing up with the Hell in a Cell match between King Booker, Kane, Undertaker, and Bobby Lashley for Booker's World Heavyweight title.[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]Bobby Lashley is seen in the locker room taping up for the main event when he teams up with the Undertaker to face King Booker and Kane. Michael Cole and JBL toil with the idea of him winning the Hell in a Cell match and becoming the next World Heavyweight Champion. [/I][B]C-[/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Undertaker and Bobby Lashley vs Kane and King Booker[/SIZE][/U][/B] Undertaker defeats King Booker with the tombstone piledriver after is partner Kane walks out on him. [B]Winner: Undertaker and Lashley via pinfall A[/B] [I]After the match Kane stood at the top of the ramp looking down at the ring while Undertaker and Lashley stood in the middle, both looking down at the World Heavyweight Title laying on the canvas, then back at eachother as Smackdown! goes off the air. [/I][B]B+[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][B][U]FINAL CARD[/U][/B] Davey Richards vs Gregory Helms(c) -[I] Cruiserweight Championship[/I] Mr. Kennedy vs Roddy Piper William Regal/Dave Taylor(c's) vs Briscoe Brothers - [I]Tag Team Championship[/I] Chris Benoit(c) vs Matt Hardy -[I]2/3 Falls For the United States Championship[/I] Batista vs Malik Saad - [I]Winner entered into the Royal Rumble[/I] Undertaker vs Bobby Lashley vs King Booker(c) vs Kane - [I]Hell in a Cell for the World Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE][/I]

Archived