WWE 24/7 Online

masterded

I recently got a subscription of WWE 24/7 online and I just love it. They have some great matches that are fun to watch. Along with some of my favorite matches from when I was younger. Throw in having the two most important matches of the last half of the 90's. (SCSA KOR victory and speech; Hogan joins nWo) Altogether it is great. But, the best part is the bad matches. Like Chamber of Horrors, Clowns 'R' Us vs. The Royal Family, and the worst Hell in a cell ever. (Bossman vs. Undertaker, with the weakest in ring action and the worst ending ever) I love it, nothing is better then watching the bad matches. So a few quick questions. Any one else here subscribes to 24/7 online? If you do can you recommended any good matches? How about some bad matches? Thx in advance.

I've always wanted a subscription to WWE 24/7, but I've yet to actually get one. I'm not even a hundred percent sure what all it has to offer, but I know I'm interested. Some of my all-time favorite matches, from when I was a kid: the Magnum TA vs Tully Blanchard I-Quit Match from Starrcade 1985, the Ric Flair vs. Sting match from the first-ever Clash Of The Champions, any of the matches between Ric Flair and Ricky Steamboat, and the Night Of The Skywalkers match from Starrcade 1986, (The Road Warriors vs The Midnight Express). Might also be fun to look into a few of The Midnight Rockers' matches from the AWA, to see Shawn Michaels in his early days. As for bad matches, lemme see: the first thing that comes to mind for me is WrestleWar 1990, (I think it was). Whichever WrestleWar it was that had "The Return Of Robocop" as a subtitle. I can't remember if the match was good or bad, but I can say for sure that it was odd to see Robocop step into the pro wrestling world. There was also the time that someone tried to blow up Sting's boat, but I can only vaguely remember that, and I can't recall all the whos, whens, and wheres. Some of those matches are available on dvd, btw: that Magnum TA - Tully Blanchard match can be found on the WWE's Bloodbath dvd, and a few of those Ric Flair - Ricky Steamboat matches are on the Flair dvd, (and should be required viewing for all wrestling fans, IMHO). I'm not sure what WWE 24/7 entails, but I'd hope at least a few of these are tucked away in there somewhere. :)

I've always wanted a subscription to WWE 24/7, but I've yet to actually get one. I'm not even a hundred percent sure what all it has to offer, but I know I'm interested. Some of my all-time favorite matches, from when I was a kid: the Magnum TA vs Tully Blanchard I-Quit Match from Starrcade 1985, the Ric Flair vs. Sting match from the first-ever Clash Of The Champions, any of the matches between Ric Flair and Ricky Steamboat, and the Night Of The Skywalkers match from Starrcade 1986, (The Road Warriors vs The Midnight Express). Might also be fun to look into a few of The Midnight Rockers' matches from the AWA, to see Shawn Michaels in his early days. As for bad matches, lemme see: the first thing that comes to mind for me is WrestleWar 1990, (I think it was). Whichever WrestleWar it was that had "The Return Of Robocop" as a subtitle. I can't remember if the match was good or bad, but I can say for sure that it was odd to see Robocop step into the pro wrestling world. There was also the time that someone tried to blow up Sting's boat, but I can only vaguely remember that, and I can't recall all the whos, whens, and wheres. Some of those matches are available on dvd, btw: that Magnum TA - Tully Blanchard match can be found on the WWE's Bloodbath dvd, and a few of those Ric Flair - Ricky Steamboat matches are on the Flair dvd, (and should be required viewing for all wrestling fans, IMHO). I'm not sure what WWE 24/7 entails, but I'd hope at least a few of these are tucked away in there somewhere. :)

I have to say WWE 24/7 Online looks pretty good, but personally, I think WWE 24/7 On Demand is more my speed. Lots of good matches in there to choose from. They have the Sting vs. The Black Scorpion match under the Ric Flair section, that was a pretty memorable event. They also have a Flair vs Dusty Rhodes match from Starrcade 1984 in there. I can't remember that match myself, but it's Flair and Dusty in 1984, so it has to be good. There's also a match in the 1980's section from the AWA, (The Midnight Rockers vs Buddy Rogers & Doug Somers from 1986) that I've heard lots of good things about. Sadly, I don't have a credit card myself. :eek:

• 3 weeks later...
Either us people in the UK cant subscribe to WWE 24/7 Online like we cant watch heat or I require a credit card and not just a visa debit card. Can someone please give me a straightforward correct answer to this. I purchased some downloadable game content with my debit card from websites in the US and have had no problems but WWE 24/7 Online keeps rejecting my card details with no clear reason as to why. I really really want to watch the matches without having to search youtube for poor quality videos or buy whole videos/dvds.:confused: :( Oh and I really dont want to start getting credit cards.

I've been a subscriber to the On Demand service since September and, besides special sporting events, I do not watch ANY 'normal' television anymore. Old school house shows, classic pay-per-views, Hall Of Famer profiles are all worth the $8/month alone. Add in being able to watch AWA Wrestling, CWF Championship Wrestling and ECW Hardcore TV in chronological order and it's the deal of the millenium. My personal favorite is the new Legends series, where JR, Patterson, Mike Graham and Dusty Rhodes have a round table discussion about guys like Piper and Terry Funk. Seriously, if you're under 30 and enjoy any of the Death Of The Territories scenarios, this is a must have. (Hell, I'm over 30 and it's like reliving my childhood.) On a side note, it is a real eye-opener watching these cards and noticing how many wrestlers have passed away well before their time. You cannot watch a show without at least half the cards filled with now desceased workers, Brody, Eddie, Dynamite, Hennig, Junkyard, Adonis are just the tip of the iceberg. If this were Major League Baseball, NFL or whatever other mainstream sport with the deathrate of workers under 50 that wrestling has, there would be federal investigations up the wazzoo! But since wrestling is looked upon as a joke by much of the mainstream, I guess a wrestling death isn't as newsworthy as a #1 Celtics draft pick dieing from a crack overdose. Errr...ummmm...not sure where that drunken rant came from, so yeah, get WWE247 it's worth it.

Something about the UK not having enough people to give them this pleasure... Not enough market there. They say UK people complain too much, and wouldn't like it anyways! They say UK People........... Naw, this is unfair, you guys should be able to watch it too. Is it just the WWE online you can't get, or is it ON DEMAND period? I know it's probably not available (ON DEMAND) everywhere, and I don't expect it to be "here" even, for longevity. I expect something else to come along at anytime, that blows ON DEMAND out of the water.

Archived