I'm in a Giving Mood

masterded

I don't know if I snapped; feel guilty; just a good person; or if it's just the time of the year, but I feel like giving. I got a call from an associate today informing he had another box of merchandise for me. Now I have agreements for the other boxes and don't care to find new buyers. So I decided I would give most of them to family members as gifts for Christmas. Then I was thinking I have a lot of little cousins and so forth, but I will still have at least on left. So I decided that I would give one away to a member of this forum. The item I am giving away is a 1-2-3 Kid Classic Superstars action figure (it is still in box). If you are interested post here and tell me why you should get it. I will make a decision of who gets it in some time between 5 to 30 hours from now. I will announce who one and PM them. You can send me your info after I PM you and it will be at your house in 1 to 3 weeks (depends on if I get my friend to ship it to you or if I have to wait for him to come back in town in about 2 weeks). There is no catch there is no cost. All are welcomed to post. This is 100% legal nothing is stolen.

I am a huge fan of the Classic Superstars series. I have all of series 1 - 4, and from 5 to 12 I have my favorites. I just recently picked up CS11 Hulk Hogan and Diesel. I was looking for the CS11 1-2-3 Kid, but I could not find one (I'm assuming the one you are giving away is the CS11 version). If I get time a little later I'll take a pic of my collection and post it here. But yeah man, I would love a 1-2-3 Kid fig!

Sure I'll play along: I helped create a playable real-world mod for TEW 2005 and will be making an updated one for TEW 2007. It has also been converted to Wrespi and I have a 1993 scenario to my name. Plus, I'm beautiful and hilarious!

Rocland seems to want it the most. TCP1 has made my favorite mod for TEW and is beautiful and hilarious! But, haunting weirdo_man with something that will make him of Chyna having sex would be funny. People keep posting I will make my choice at around 10:00 PM central time tonight.

I definitely want it. TCP has done some amazing stuff with TEW. But this isn't about TEW. This is about action figures damnit! (not toys as my girlfriend so eloquently points out everytime the subject comes up). Plus I mean, if my options are paying $13.99 for it, or getting it for free from masterded, I'm gonna push for option number 2.

I deserve it because i've done loads and loads and loads of new characters for TEW '07. But if I won it i'd just give it to Rocland anyway, so give it to him. Only on the condition that he posts photo's of his collection though because I miss mine. :( My mum gave away all my wrestling figures (about 60 of 'em) for the total sum of £0. :mad: TCP's mod work is fantastic but he's got a gorgeous girlfriend so he can't have everything! :p

Thanks Taker! I have taken some pics of my collection. Only problem is, I cannot for the life of me remember what I did with my USB cable to connect the camera to the computer. And your Mom (Mum) gave your collection away? If my mom ever did that I would sue her for everything she had. Although my Mom ran off to the States about 11 years ago, and I haven't seen her since, so my collection is pretty safe. And TCP good work on getting the hot girlfriend! It's not Panix is it?

Yep, my mother gave them all away. I had a rare Kamala figure that went for a few hundred (British) pounds recently on eBay too, I was not happy to see that!!! I can safely say that TCP's girlfriend is not Panix, unless Panix scrubs up extremely well! :p TCP posted some photo's of his birthday party somewhere on here and she was in the photo's. If you seek, you shall probably find.

Archived