Pics For Diary

I have just made a new diary on another forum and was wondering if anyone could make a banner for the diary + a few Pay Per View banners. If no one is interested I can understand but I would really appreciate the help. The diary name is WWE - A Fourth Brand, the idea is that WCW becomes the fourth brand in the WWE. The size max would be 400 x 200, I would like the WWE logo and then below it or next to it have A Fourth Brand. If you could fit all of these would you please put Cena, then Batista (most heelish look you can get but from more recent times), Rob Van Dam, and then Triple H (also as a heel look not DX.) Also would someone be able to do a Armageddon banner with The Undertaker on it. - I might request more later if someone makes these

I don't really want to criticize you for trying as you were the only one to answer (and ty for doing so) but that's a bit big + not really happy with some of the images and I didn't ask for the logo's to be in the pic. Thx for trying anyway, wanna give it another go or anyone else up for it?

[QUOTE=HughBatey4;163027]Let's attack the only person who replied, that's a good idea. You should have been more specific in your description, it was kinda vague. Maybe somebody will help you, I know I wouldn't after that little display of intelligence.[/QUOTE] They did specify the size of 400x200. :D

[quote=HughBatey4;163027]Let's attack the only person who replied, that's a good idea. You should have been more specific in your description, it was kinda vague. Maybe somebody will help you, I know I wouldn't after that little display of intelligence.[/quote] You're an idiot. He didn't attack him. How would [I]you[/I] explain that the graphic's not what you're looking for? :rolleyes:

I don't normally do these but here are 2 I came up with. [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/bobinc/Request/FourthBrand2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/bobinc/Request/FourthBrand1.jpg[/IMG] Was going to put "A Fourth Brand" Below WWE Logo but it was hard to see and I couldn't get the right color to pull it off.

Thanks man I really like the second one which I will use. Can anyone give a go at the Armageddon one? Just the Armageddon logo if you can find it and then Undertaker below it (400x200 or lower still.) Same for a New Year's Rev sig if anyone wants to do that with the logo + John Cena and Umaga.

Archived