Player Changing Positions ?

I just noticed that I recruited a freshman HB that I redshirted this year. He has the strongest rated arm on the team and all his other attributes are as good or better than my starting QB except the PA & PT ratings. How would I go about changing him to maybe the QB position? And if his position changed, would that possibly affect the PA &PT ratings he has?

I tried something like that once, but not with a HB to QB. Mine was a OT to a DT, the ratings change was horrible. I changed him back and he was fine, so it would not hurt to try it...at least it didn't for me. I'll feel bad if his ratings suffer after you would change him back to HB, but my change/rechange worked out ok..

Guest Nukester
Just wanted to add that the "adaptability" rating is supposed to play a role in how effecient the player would be at a new position

What everyone else has said is very true, I just wanted to add some personal insight. Nukester is right and one thing to remember is try and bump up his adaptability in training and don't focus too much on his skill ratings because he will be changing positions. I change player's positions all the time (my #1&2 RBs were recruited as QBs), just remember that current overall is not always important, especially for freshmen, because they will improve if you have good coaches.

Archived