Nice game, will there be a Wrestling Spirit 3?

Guest KingEdge
I'm a HUGE WS2 fan, but honestly, it's the DOTT mod that made me play that game, although there still flaws (the "all-world F popularity" wrestlers fired or still unemployed even if quite talented, active belts undefended...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Old topic but I thought that I would add to it. Personally, I think that COMBINING the Wrestling Spirit 2 and the TEW games would make for a great game and a big improvement over each! I bought TEW2010 at the beginning of the year and while I have enjoyed it very much, it eventually became too redundant having to make a the cards over and over again. What I really wanted to do was see how the wrestling universe grew and changed from the standpoint of personal and companies. Lately all I do is tweek stats and simulate years to see if I can get my character/promotion to improve. So, I bought Wrestling Spirit 2 just so I could make my own wrestlers and work on their careers. Really good game in that respect. Now, combining the two games would give the players the options of who they wanted to be. Promoter? Owner? Wrestler? Booker? Heck, even manager could be an option! Right now the part that frustrates me is I see all of the work done to make these games and you have these huge universes that move along but your options of how you want to play in these universes is limited. I know it would be a ton of work, but why not integrate an option to be a wrestler (or manager or ??) into TEW? Now that would be AWESOME!! Also, the ability to simulate over time periods even if you were an booker or wrestler would be cool. Have the ability to auto-book or auto-match! I know that the developers have probably already gone over all of this before but I just want to voice my support for it. Alot of the work is already done (though I know a ton more would have to go into it also) and I believe that the final result could be a huge seller for you.

Archived