Beer Drinkers Beware!

stingky

[QUOTE=keefmoon;165944]Imagine how fun riding a horse would seem when you're plastered.[/QUOTE] I would imagine riding a horse while plastered wouldn't be all that fun due to the upchuck factor! But I know exactly what you mean by "it seemed like a good idea when I was drunk", had plenty of "great ideas" myself over the years. :D

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;165946]I would imagine riding a horse while plastered wouldn't be all that fun due to the upchuck factor! But I know exactly what you mean by "it seemed like a good idea when I was drunk", had plenty of "great ideas" myself over the years. :D[/QUOTE] What I meant by the horse idea was if someone was to say to me when I'm drunk "I've got a horse outside, I know you have no idea what to do on it but you want a ride?" I'd snapit up in a second. Well, someone offered that but with a car. I joke around the topic but it was pretty serious. I fell from the roof onto concrete neck first, my head smacked down pretty hard afterwards. I then can't remember anything until 6 hours later when I woke up in hospital in a neck brace, I suffered a major concussion, had a headache for over a week and still get neck pains even though it was a few months ago. So if there is one tip I can give anyone- don't ride a car like a horse! :D

[QUOTE=keefmoon;165982]What I meant by the horse idea was if someone was to say to me when I'm drunk "I've got a horse outside, I know you have no idea what to do on it but you want a ride?" I'd snapit up in a second. Well, someone offered that but with a car. I joke around the topic but it was pretty serious. I fell from the roof onto concrete neck first, my head smacked down pretty hard afterwards. I then can't remember anything until 6 hours later when I woke up in hospital in a neck brace, I suffered a major concussion, had a headache for over a week and still get neck pains even though it was a few months ago. So if there is one tip I can give anyone- don't ride a car like a horse! :D[/QUOTE] Sounds like it was nasty. Another piece of advice would be to not hang around people who offer rides on their car in the first place! ;)

Up here near Boston we do alright with our beers (chiefly because of the strong influence from the UK and Ireland specifically), but we have some [I]bad[/I] ones as well. Like...apocolyptically bad. Without a doubt though, the worst alcoholic beverage I have ever ingested is Natural Ice (Natty Ice for short). I didn't think it was possible to make beer from freeze-dried horse urine, but Natty Ice proved me wrong. Made by Anheuser Busch, for those keeping score. But like the advertisement says... "Samuel Adams...always a good decision!" Sam Adams for the win please.

Archived