The GDS 'Best Movie EVER' Nominations

TCP1

[QUOTE=Rocland;166570]I've never seen Fear and Loathing or Naked Lunch. I will have to check them out. Is Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas the one with Johnny Depp and all the drugs? And I don't think I've ever heard of Naked Lunch.[/QUOTE] I believe that would be Blow you are talking about. Then again, I don't know how many movies that Depp has been in about drugs.

[QUOTE=TCP1;166584]Why? If the films you want to submit are already in there, it saves you posting and you can just vote when the knockout stage happens. Also, with the music one, people did not nominate that many and so some great songs were missing. I reckon with this many nominations, every film gets an even chance. So stop whinging and just look out for the knock-out round![/QUOTE] No, songs were missing because the limit was added after people nominated. If people had nominated after they knew about the limit then we would have had a true best song competition. And now we just have a "yay i'll post every movie i like" competition. When, really, there are only about 100 films at the most that should be considered seriously for best movie ever, while we now have 1000 films that are just "everyone's favorites". :p yeah i don't mean to be an ass about it but i think it comes out that way :|

Dunno if they've been listed, frankly too lazy to look but... Boondock Saints Office Space The Rock Dude Where's My Car? Gone in 60 Seconds Raising Arizona Matchstick Men(yes i do have a Nicholas Cage obsession) All the Star Wars Movies The 40 Year Old Virgin Half Baked Big Money Hu$tlas(doubt anyone would know what movie that is but it's still clasic) Delta Force(Chuck Norris FTW) Karate Kid Robin Hood: Men in Tights All the Rocky movies Pulp Fiction Swordfish The Punisher Be Cool Rocky Horror Picture Show off the top of my head anyway, i'll prolly add more later.

Archived