Ladies an gentlemen, i give to you the new Supreme Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Champion- SD Michaels. Thats right kiddies, just four months after i debuted in SWF i faced the former SWF North American Champ and then current SWF World Champ Angry Gilmore, i tell ya i was starting to mark out like i was watching Taker's wm xx return match. It was back and forth from the opening bell, did some of my trademark moves including the ring post figure four and at one point at the 30 min mark i hit my finisher 450 degree splash and the bastard kicked out and i used 30 SP to make sure it hit, but finally after Angry Gilmore hit me with Anger Mangement i got second wind and told him to bring it, which the foolish SCSA look a like did and i made him tap to the Dragon Front Choke Sleeper at the 54 min mark. :)

Do spectacular failures count? :) I've been watching a lot of Bob Backlund, so decided to start a career with him in the DOTT scenario. After taking a good twenty minutes to set up my moveset/training/manager/feud information, I was very excited to try and extend Bob's WWF title reign for as long as possible (or until my contract ran out - heh). In my first title defense against Sgt. Slaughter it all blew up in my face, lol. Don Muraco ran me over with a car on my way to the ring, my manager was thrown out, and I ended up submitting to the Cobra Clutch at the five minute mark. To add insult to injury, I was demoted to Upper Midcard the next day. Curse the fates! :)

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]Do spectacular failures count? :) I've been watching a lot of Bob Backlund, so decided to start a career with him in the DOTT scenario. After taking a good twenty minutes to set up my moveset/training/manager/feud information, I was very excited to try and extend Bob's WWF title reign for as long as possible (or until my contract ran out - heh). In my first title defense against Sgt. Slaughter it all blew up in my face, lol. Don Muraco ran me over with a car on my way to the ring, my manager was thrown out, and I ended up submitting to the Cobra Clutch at the five minute mark. To add insult to injury, I was demoted to Upper Midcard the next day. Curse the fates! :)[/QUOTE] Be happy your even a Upper Midcard after that match. I meen, come on! You lost the title in like five mins! How could his career withstand that?... Ohh wait... He lost to Kevin Nash in about 2 later on.... I guess this wasent that bad after all, considering he was hit by a car and made it a whole five mins... Then again, back then Kevin was a big TRUCK~!!!! Sorry, marking out is my thing.

Oh - I marked out, alright; Some black, some blue, and a pink slip by Vinnie. I am well on my way to jobbing in Japan for Antonio freaking Inoki's friends! Poor Bob... no respect in a scenario, either. The only satisfaction I had was that Slaughter lost the belt two weeks later to the freshly arrived Hulk Hogan, lol. :)

Archived