Quick question

I also'd like to post a quick question: I'd like to know the values of the injury frequency variable. If is says 'very high', on how much of a ratio are we talkin' here? 8 out of 10? I need this to create my Inferno Match. And 'average' should be 5 out of 10 times injured then? And when are they gonna get grave injuries (that last half a year)? Is this random or does it depend on the frequency? Thanks a bundle. (it's not my intention to rationalise the concept, but still, it makes it easier to plan ahead. In real wrestling you can also deduct the ratio on the frequencies.)

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;167037]No. You put them in OVW. So glad I stayed up all night writing that help file :rolleyes: :)[/QUOTE] But how? I have Alex Montalvo under a development contract with WWE and a PPA contract with OVW... but the Data Checker tell me that is an error on that!

I haven't read the help file and I haven't downlaoded the editor main because I'm at work and I didn't have a chance to last night but it seems to me the devlopement contracts work like this. If you put a worker ina child promotion under a developement contract the game aotumatically assumes that he was training their to join the Parent Promotion and can thereafter be "called up" by said parent promotion. I would assume (although I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong) when some one is "Called Up" that their contract is switched from being devlopemental with the child promotino to being written or ppa or whatever with the parent promotion. I would also assume 9although again I'm sure I'll be corrected) if you "send Down" a worker his contract switches to developmental with the child promotion.

Archived