T-Zone 2007

[QUOTE=forlan;181480]Last night Jamie Dubya off the forums made me SWA, so BCW needs doing. The Title lineages guy Legendkiller did a great job, plus some of the titles you listed couldn't have the lineages put in because they arent tied to a promotion. The Uk feds is not what is holding the data up so stop trying to blame them, the real thing holding the data up is the fact i have uni work to do like it or lump it to be honest. EDIT: Thats what pisses me off most, people like Canada say reduce TNA guys overnesses but they have national exposure and if i reduced them chances are Spike TV would cancel Impact then people would be moaning so either impact can be cancelled or WWE can sign away half of TNA, there really seems to be no middle ground[/QUOTE] You really shouldn't be doing the bulk of the work. You should be spreading things out and doing things by committee...Especially for other areas of the game world. I mean, how knowledgeable about lucha libre are you? Your UK promotions will be top notch, but how much do you know about other game areas? Just wondering. Just don't put the whole burden on yourself. At least you had someone help with the title histories. That is a lot of work there.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still think that WWE should be at war with TNA. The reasoning is that the war in the game is a little different than a "war" in real life. In the game the war is a booking war (which is true, they are in a booking war, WWE wants exclusivity with their wrestlers inside their promotion). In real life the war is a ratings war, which isn't what the game's war means at all. Meh. Either way, I'll just set it that way when I get the mod. So whatever. :)

Thinking about it...who cares if we don't agree with the stats and relationships Forlan assigns people/promotions? It's his mod and we've got to give him massive respect for making it for us. Plus, if it bugs you that much...change it using the editor.

TsuMirren, Jamie informed me he worked there in some capacity, and knew a lot of the guys. For the guy that ws asking about knowledge etc, your off the mark, yes i have quite a bit of uk knowldge, despite being from the uk my main strength is us indies, billions of dvd's, i also watch quite a bit of puro although im no Lukie or Timmy Vickers, Lucha no one wants to to it but loads want it in, i get periodic pm's from flashmagic with lucha correction tidbits, so yeah i feel im strong enough in my knowledge of US and Canadian Indy promotions and most of UK and Europe. The amount of wrestling dvd's from promotions worldwide that i have sometimes frankly scares me lol

[QUOTE=forlan;181480]Last night Jamie Dubya off the forums made me SWA, so BCW needs doing.[/QUOTE] Cool, he'll have done better than I could anyway :) . If there aren't any pics for the guys, I'll work on knocknig them out. I have more ability there than in stat making anyways :o I'll stick 'em on kyky too since everyone hates my background :p

[QUOTE=forlan;181506]TsuMirren, Jamie informed me he worked there in some capacity, and knew a lot of the guys. For the guy that ws asking about knowledge etc, your off the mark, yes i have quite a bit of uk knowldge, despite being from the uk my main strength is us indies, billions of dvd's, i also watch quite a bit of puro although im no Lukie or Timmy Vickers, Lucha no one wants to to it but loads want it in, i get periodic pm's from flashmagic with lucha correction tidbits, so yeah i feel im strong enough in my knowledge of US and Canadian Indy promotions and most of UK and Europe. The amount of wrestling dvd's from promotions worldwide that i have sometimes frankly scares me lol[/QUOTE] Where do you get your DVDs from Forlan? I'd love to be able to watch more indy wrestling (Japan too) but don't know many sites.

Guest Ransik
I say leave the TNA overness the way you want it to. Other mods for 2005 I've used have all their overness listed as Fs which make them worth the same as any regular wrestler in any promotion in the world... which obviously isn't the case for almost the entire TNA roster. Obviously Angle and Sting will have high overness... Christian should be near them as well. But I've played mods where guys like BG... Killings... Abyss... all with F for overness which is just plain stupid. I honestly can't remember which but there were 2 mods and TNA would go down in a matter of months the way it was set up. 2 weeks in the TV deal is gone... than the PPV carriers all cancel within a couple months. But what I always thought was funny about the mods is that TNA itself was about 65% over in the US and all but Sting were about that overness... the rest were about 10-15%. Now tell me how TNA can be that over if 95% of the workers aren't? Makes no sense. I say leave them for 2 main reasons; so people can actually use TNA... and because the WWE DOES look at guys on the TNA roster quite frequently despite what some smarks will say. VKM were offered deals to go back to the WWE as part of the DX reunion but they turned it down... Samoa Joe, Rhino, AJ Styles, Ron Killings, Monty Brown, Kazarian and a host of others were all watched by WWE at some point. Some just chose to stay and others to go.

News : Lufisto just announced that she is temporarely leaving the buisiness because of all those injuries. She recently spent 14 hours in a hospital and is waiting to see if she's gonna have to get surgery. She is vacating her title in CZW as well [QUOTE]January 8th 2007 - Retirement... Hi everybody, Unfortunately, there comes a time when your body tells you it’s time to stop. Sometimes, you just won’t listen and sometimes, you just have no more choices to listen and comply… I’ve been having back pain since October but never did anything about it. I really thought it was something stupid, like simple muscle ache. Then, after every match, I was in pain. Last Saturday was no different as on the first fall I took, my back completely went numb. I manage to finish the match and drive back home but the next day, things just got worst. As I was doing dead lifts, my back just let go. I heard a click, it burned and felt like my whole bones where squashed… So, I spent more than 14 hours at the emergency… Two of my vertebras are in bad shape and I’m waiting to know if I need surgery. Of course, I won’t risk anything this time and I will be responsible about this. Therefore, no more wrestling… Am I retiring? I don’t like the word retirement because when you wrestle, it’s in your blood and too many people who are “retiring” are back in the ring a while after. The only thing I can say is that I’m not wrestling anymore, for now. I’ll see what the doctor says, what the results of the CT Scan I’m having tonight will say. Depending if it’s a good or bad news, I will make a decision about my wrestling future in about 3 months. I unfortunately have to cancel all my bookings and forfeit my CZW Iron-Man championship, which has been my pride and joy. My career, if we can call it a career, lasted close to 9 years… Is it over? Only time will tell but I will have to slow down if I do decide to come back. I don’t know if I’ll update this website in the upcoming months. I guess I’ll see how it goes and how I feel … I’m still dealing with all this so I won’t say more right now. If you are interested in buying some of my gear and boots, most of them are available. I’ll keep just a few in case but that’s about it. DVDs and shirts are also still available if you want to keep some LuFisto souvenirs. The next three months will be quite challenging. Thank you so much for all the support and love throughout all those wonderful 9 years. I don’t have any regrets as I did more than people expected me to do. I love you guys so much. LuFisto xxx [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=jimmy_shakerz;181671]News : Lufisto just announced that she is temporarely leaving the buisiness because of all those injuries. She recently spent 14 hours in a hospital and is waiting to see if she's gonna have to get surgery. She is vacating her title in CZW as well[/QUOTE] Its sucky news but news all the same. She was always the backbone of any women's division I formed :(

2004 was ****ing sweet, too. Just so you know. But yeah, 2006 was nice, minus Homicide winning the belt at the ass-end of the year. Right after Danielson brought prestige to the belt, and then having a great match with Nigel McGuinness to combine the Pure and World belts... and then of all people Homicide who can't tech his way through a straight line... *sigh*

[QUOTE=MrKain;181699] Right after Danielson brought prestige to the belt, and then having a great match with Nigel McGuinness to combine the Pure and World belts... and then of all people Homicide who can't tech his way through a straight line... *sigh*[/QUOTE] You must not have seen the show. It went over tremendously. And I can't say that I think one of ROH's top priorities right now should be getting the world title a few more specs of prestiege.

Hey, I didn't say it didn't go over. I'm just saying I hate Homicide, and therefore I don't like the champion right now. I personally liked the technical wrestlers of ROH, not the hardcore guys... Homicide just reminds me of a slightly talented chair swinger... not a real wrestler. It's a ring of HONOR... and yet his matches have to include some sort of dishonorable act at one point or another. Meh. Just my opinion.

[QUOTE=MrKain;181723]Hey, I didn't say it didn't go over. I'm just saying I hate Homicide, and therefore I don't like the champion right now. I personally liked the technical wrestlers of ROH, not the hardcore guys... Homicide just reminds me of a slightly talented chair swinger... not a real wrestler. It's a ring of HONOR... and yet his matches have to include some sort of dishonorable act at one point or another. Meh. Just my opinion.[/QUOTE] Homicide is a great wrestler. Sure he may not be the best technical worker out there and his matches are dishonourable because he's a HEEL! However, he is a great wrestler nonetheless.

Archived