T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm enjoying the Cornellverse more than I ever have before, since normally I never gave it a chance since there was always a good real world mod around. With the wait for T-Zone, I've gone about four months into the Cornellverse and really enjoyed it. It'll kinda suck having to build up my fed from the floor again

[QUOTE=cyberkitten01;185546]I'm enjoying the Cornellverse more than I ever have before, since normally I never gave it a chance since there was always a good real world mod around. With the wait for T-Zone, I've gone about four months into the Cornellverse and really enjoyed it. It'll kinda suck having to build up my fed from the floor again[/QUOTE] Same here :) Folks, if you haven't, why not give the Cornellverse a try while you wait? You may actually enjoy it. Its gotta beat posting on here saying you're not playing a game you just dropped the cash for! :p

If you want you guys waiting for T-Zone should check out the Montreal Aftermath to get a feel for the real world. I'm having one hell of a time keeping WCW afloat because all the most popular guys suck in the ring and it makes a fun little trip. As soon as this comes out I'm gonna start a local fed and run it from scratch to see how well using the IWC works out in terms of popularity.

Well, I'm kinda waiting... I did start a game in the Cornellverse, though I can't really get attached to any of the characters or feel like they deserve a push, really... I hate the fact that Lobster Warrior keeps going over all the time in my game... drives me up a wall. His draw goes up even more when he's not on the damn show. A dude dressed up like a lobster should NOT be getting that sort of following. lol I really want a world that I can get attached to and feel like I'm giving people I know deserve it, a push, you know?

I have an offer i'm going to lay on the table, the mod is not finished or nothing as you all know Uni has slwoed progress. However, im going to offer a lucky few the chance to have a playa round incase they find any major errors or such. Now i'm not just pulling in riffraff from the streets. I'd like to offer the following a chance Tsumirren (If possible id like him to check UK scene, in particular SWA as hes scottish i think, hes also in the update if i remember right, you are Kenny Morrison right?) Cyberkitten Basically because shes fab and i know her from Corp-X too The Stallion since i sent him an advance copy because he was shipping off, however when his shipping off got delayed he deleted the data and didnt try it out of respect so im offering him an official chance to take a look over it. Lastly i'm throwing it open, write a small paragraph on why you should be given the chance to test, what new things will you bring to the table, not just "i will test because i want the data gimme gimme gimme" The three people already named pm me if you are interested, the others, well get writing :p

I would like an advance copy because... I can look it over and tell you exactly why my data is always better than yours. I'll then proceed to change the 'incorrect' stats and release it as Fall of the One Ring Circus 2!!!! Everyone will prefer mine cos I'm perceived as a nicer guy on these boards. I'll then establish a heel stable of modders called TCP Productions and release many datas and eventually be included in the game on numerous levels! How's that? :p

I'd like to test the data, because I feel I can help with the release of the finished mod. I'm not quite sure what else you'd like me to put in here, but I did release an update for TEW2005 a long, long time ago, so I'm used to checking things and making sure everything's fine. You seem to of put a lot of work into this and if you don't chose me, that's fine, you'll find someone who can help you I'm sure. Best of luck with the release of T-Zone '07. Thank you

Two responses (3 incl tcp <_<) via pm already, boy were they quick, im giving til the end of today for my decision. As for TCP1 you fail...DENIED! :P Maybe this was a bad idea, dont clutter the thread pm me with them otherwise ill get 500 more pages on this mofo lol

[QUOTE=latenitescw;186070]I'd like to test the data, because I feel I can help with the release of the finished mod. I'm not quite sure what else you'd like me to put in here, but I did release an update for TEW2005 a long, long time ago, so I'm used to checking things and making sure everything's fine. You seem to of put a lot of work into this and if you don't chose me, that's fine, you'll find someone who can help you I'm sure. Best of luck with the release of T-Zone '07. Thank you[/QUOTE] I second the above, he is good, I remember his mod!

There's probably 8 other people replying while I am, so I'll type as fast as possible :P I'd make sure I scope through everything and see if I can find all the errors. That's usually what I do when I get a mod anyway, I play unemployed and see if there is anything unusual happen, then address the issue. I also do have mod making experience as I made one for the e-fed I'm in, however I never made it public.

"Tsumirren (If possible id like him to check UK scene, in particular SWA as hes scottish i think, hes also in the update if i remember right, you are Kenny Morrison right?)" Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, you'll have people going out and digging up dirt about me like how I opened SCW, took the promotion to the point of self-sufficiency (with help of course, a fantastic roster for a start) and then closed the promotion, knowing it would be picked up and taken on, when I decided I couldn't really put more cash in and needed to concentrate on my career...well, getting one! haha But yes, I am indeed Kenny Morrison and have pm'd you. Hadn't read the above or I'd have given you my e-mail address to send the data to. Can you attach it to a PM?

You know, I would have gone and written some super long message/paragraph, but I think even if I impressed you to hell with quick verbiage, you'd still be like "He derailed my thread more than everyone, and he hates Homicide! **** that guy!" And you know what? I'd understand. Whomever gets to rock out on this thing? Make sure not to brag too much, cause then I'd be sad. But you had better be a great beta tester, because if some silly thing goes through (Like somehow Dan Maff ends up in every fed Homicide is in, and you're wondering how he got past his blacklisting...) I'll be a very very angry puppy. :) Actually, I say you tell him all this stuff and get him to get it out ASAP! :) I'm just being a jerk. Why did I even make this post again?

I could use an early version of this mod so I could review the lucha libre promotions, to see if any improvements could be made. AAA, in particular, I have a good knowledge of. I've been one of the more persistant askers for the mod, so I doubt I have much of a chance. Anyone who does get an early preview of the mod, please do a thorough job of reviewing it so we all have a complete mod for an official release.

Archived