T-Zone 2007

[QUOTE=HugeRockStar760;186220]I could use an early version of this mod so I could review the lucha libre promotions, to see if any improvements could be made. AAA, in particular, I have a good knowledge of. I've been one of the more persistant askers for the mod, so I doubt I have much of a chance. Anyone who does get an early preview of the mod, please do a thorough job of reviewing it so we all have a complete mod for an official release.[/QUOTE] There's always going to be improvements made upon release.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*Note: this doesnt mean latenite is a definate no* You are saying "He made a good mod choose him" etc but im not picking someone to make the mod am i, i'm choosing someone to test it which involves various things including mostly "playing" the game so someone could of made 50million mods and they might not be a good tester

Testing is easy but. Any chimp can test. But it's about having an eye for detail so anal and perfectionist that you make your own mod because you don't think anyone else could do it right. Modders are the best testers of them all. And also D16. But you can't have him, he is mine. :)

I might get yelled at for saying this but I would be good to test the game, I have been watching wrestling pretty much since I turned 3 years old....I know a lot of stuff from then till now. And, I know about pretty much every fed dead or alive. So, I wouldn't mind testing the data, but you already have people picked so I shall wait my turn.

Modders are not the best testers of other mods normally as they have their own "set views" on stats. One such example is if i tested something like One Ring Circus i would say that it was too low on all stats across the board but its not too low for what they are going for, get what i mean

Not exactly. If the modder doesn't have the knowledge of professional wrestling that someone else does, it is pointless. What is important is getting accurate ratings. If you have someone who has never watched a lucha libre match or a puro match from Japan doing ratings, you won't get an accurate game world.

The Stallion, Tsumirren and Cyberkitten have all now obtained the files via email, you have roughly 55 minutes to get your entries in as oto why you should be the other tester. People are ONLY considered if they have gone through the proper pm channels, bear that in mind. Enjoy!

I haven't played TEW at all and I bought it the day it came out cause i've been waiting for this and DOTT. Which neither will be out for quite sometime, I offered to help out with testing the data. I'm really not picky with stats. I would mostly be looking for other errors such as the federations stats or relationships.

[QUOTE=forlan;186299]The Stallion, Tsumirren and Cyberkitten have all now obtained the files via email, you have roughly 55 minutes to get your entries in as oto why you should be the other tester. People are ONLY considered if they have gone through the proper pm channels, [B]bear that in mind[/B]. Enjoy![/QUOTE] ROAR! [/rimshot] Thank you, I'll be here all night.

No the mod is not complete, people please read the thread its turning into a farce now. As for 1PW whilst i live and breath no promotion of Steven Gauntley the money grabbing con man will get into the data, thanks very much and this time i'm really off, bye

you have 58 promotions in this, are you going to be adding title lineage to every promotion or release the data before this is done.the game works fine without this anyway.if you done all the title for each promotion that would be something like 250-300 titles, thats a hell of a lot of work good luck.

[QUOTE=forlan;186332]No the mod is not complete, people please read the thread its turning into a farce now. As for 1PW whilst i live and breath no promotion of Steven Gauntley the money grabbing con man will get into the data, thanks very much and this time i'm really off, bye[/QUOTE] Forlan, I'm not requesting to test the mod (I don't have enough time for that), but I just wanted to chime in to say that there are people out there who, though they never post, are eagerly awaiting your mod and appreciate the time you put into it. I especially like the fact that you are now taking testers and not releasing it as is, knowing that some things still need to be corrected. Anyway, I just wanted to give support to someone who deserves it.

[QUOTE=flamebrain;186624]Ah, I see I missed all the fun of the fair yesterday. C'est la vie, its not like I cvuold justify getting a playtest anyways :) At least I got to see Steven Seagal in concert... :cool:[/QUOTE] Dare i ask what genre of music Mr. Seagal is in? I had no idea the iron fist was a musician. Does he have the same level of talent as the....... HOFF :cool:

[QUOTE=gingarob;186329]Some relevant info - it appears 1PW may not be folding after all [url]http://www.wrestlemag.com/news/index.php?p=4256[/url][/QUOTE] Don't you worry, if Gauntley does indeed return he'll be too worried about the Yakuza chasing him for Kikutaro's money to even consider running a show. As for all the claims of fraud that he's going to face, the idiot is welcome to it all.

Archived