T-Zone 2007

Heh...Super Dragon becomes unemployed a lot in real life, too. He hates promoting himself, and hates the fans even more so. And it's not even the "heel" thing... he just does. I love that about him, though. And, of course, The Curbstomp. If it weren't for the fact that so many people use it now, that's a freakin' great move.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[/quote]If it weren't for the fact that so many people use it now, that's a freakin' great move.[/quote] How does having many people doing it effect how good the move is? DDT's are still some of my favorites, certain variations of suplexes are still awesome. :P Super Dragon looked at me in his ROH Dayton debut last year when I shouted something about PWG while he beat the crap out of Ace Steel, he looked up, then went back to beating him. Of course if I could have seen through his mask I could have seen either him smirk at that or him cursing me. Could have been either.

Right, random question to TNA fans as i'm not one and things like this are one of umpteen reasons why. Is there some sort of gay angle goin on between Borash and Eric Young as i watched a couple vids on the site and the pair of them buying condoms together etc :s Anyone shed some light?

[QUOTE=forlan;190999]Right, random question to TNA fans as i'm not one and things like this are one of umpteen reasons why. Is there some sort of gay angle goin on between Borash and Eric Young as i watched a couple vids on the site and the pair of them buying condoms together etc :s Anyone shed some light?[/QUOTE] also what was the thing sting had to say about abyss's past??? aint watched tna in about 4 month

[url]http://www.liveaudiowrestling.com[/url] They have good recaps of the various wrestling shows, so you could read up on TNA's latest shenanigans, such as the secret origin of Abyss! And no, I don't work for them. As for Eric Young / Borash, it's hard to tell, but the previous week Eric Young asked for Borash's help in obtaining condoms. They seem to be doing a virgin angle, where Ms. Brooks will, uh...devirginize Mr. Young. Or someting like that, at least I think that's where they're going. TNA's storylines have been convoluted and strange lately. (Thank you Vince!)

[QUOTE=forlan;190999]Right, random question to TNA fans as i'm not one and things like this are one of umpteen reasons why. Is there some sort of gay angle goin on between Borash and Eric Young as i watched a couple vids on the site and the pair of them buying condoms together etc :s Anyone shed some light?[/QUOTE] Haha No, Eric Young is being seduced by Traci. He gets Borash and others to help him out.

[QUOTE=Actarus;191011][url]http://www.liveaudiowrestling.com[/url] They have good recaps of the various wrestling shows, so you could read up on TNA's latest shenanigans, such as the secret origin of Abyss! And no, I don't work for them. As for Eric Young / Borash, it's hard to tell, but the previous week Eric Young asked for Borash's help in obtaining condoms. They seem to be doing a virgin angle, where Ms. Brooks will, uh...devirginize Mr. Young. Or someting like that, at least I think that's where they're going. [B]TNA's storylines have been convoluted and strange lately[/B]. (Thank you Vince!)[/QUOTE] That is what I feared happening when Vince became the Head Booker. He is a creative guy but needs a filter. The handling of Kurt Angle is a glaring example of how important it is to have a knowledgeable individual reviewing Vince's ideas. Speaking of Kurt Angle does anyone have a clue what his persona or alignment is supposed to be? One week he acts like a top heel the next a face. You can't even classify him as a tweener.

[QUOTE=Rams;191034]That is what I feared happening when Vince became the Head Booker. He is a creative guy but needs a filter. The handling of Kurt Angle is a glaring example of how important it is to have a knowledgeable individual reviewing Vince's ideas. Speaking of Kurt Angle does anyone have a clue what his persona or alignment is supposed to be? One week he acts like a top heel the next a face. You can't even classify him as a tweener.[/QUOTE] He's a face with a Bad Ass or Loose Cannon gimmick (I guess a Leg. Athlete gimmick works too).

[QUOTE=Rams;191034] Speaking of Kurt Angle does anyone have a clue what his persona or alignment is supposed to be? One week he acts like a top heel the next a face. You can't even classify him as a tweener.[/QUOTE] Shades of grey my friend, shades of grey.

[QUOTE=Rams;191034]Speaking of Kurt Angle does anyone have a clue what his persona or alignment is supposed to be? One week he acts like a top heel the next a face. You can't even classify him as a tweener.[/QUOTE] I saw an interview with Kurt Angle a long time ago where he said he would love to play a character that has a bad ass additude like Stone Cold Steve Austin. He then said that everyone agrees that it wouldn't work for him to do that. Maybe TNA thought differently or maybe Angle said, "I'll sign with you if I get that kind of push". Just a thought but I've been thinking about it too.

Well I'm up to September of 2009 with absolutely nothing noteworthy except no feds are above Cult status. Guess there's not a whole lot more for me to do.

Setting it Global is not a problem, they will always move down to Cult, just because the size will be determined by the overness you set up, but the roster will be the same, and you know WWE struggles to create new stars (Go Great Khali Go lol). WWE will keep on having under expectations shows given their size and overness as National to Global, just because the roster skills are not enough to keep it

Archived