T-Zone 2007

I'm with you Ransik. I watched it and was very unimpressed. The whole show is a huge spotfest, and the announcing and announcer are all annoying. I would say it's a good idea to leave WSX out. Just not a big enough promotion, I mean if you chose WSX it would be more fun to start your own fed. But I am sure there will be those who edit it in. To each his own, can't please everyone.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I e-mailed you the New Feds file forlan. Ended up with 38 new promotions total. There's 4-5 in each region outside the US and the rest are all in the states.

[QUOTE=forlan;194042]Do you not check your emails or just not reply to them <_< XD[/QUOTE] Sorry bud, I have a wee list of minor edits. I'm at the stage where I need to do a proper test run and work has been leaving me like a zombie at nights the past week or so. Will probably do an auto click run of one year whilst watching the rugby at the weekend.

some interesting notes about WSX. [quote]* In comparison to other established wrestling-based programs, Hart said it is "up in the air" as to what fans believe overall if the MTV project was a good enough show as a 30-minute endeavor. He uses fast food restaurants as an example to express his point. To listen to the interview, Click Here. * Said the WSX project has a lot of guys who are very hungry, have street credibility and are looking to make it into WWE one day when they are good enough. * In reference to the WSX debut show that featured a Battle Royal, Hart said former ECW Extremist Justin Credible was a nice guy, but he thinks Credible was on a "crack pipe" before the match. * Said Justin Credible was released and will not be featured on WSX shows in the future. According to Hart, the former ECW Extremist had botched a couple of spots."I'm about perfection," said Teddy Hart. He felt it was an entertaining match, but it could have been better. * Said he has no control over the matches until the second or third season of the project. At that point, he will be able to apply his input to better use. * Due to Music Television (MTV) being afraid to show him anything, Hart said he had to steal a copy of the highlight reel and some of the matches. About a month ago, Hart said he went to L.A. to check on everything, thus he was able to grab a copy. * "I really didn't like the editing," said Teddy Hart. He saw the project on a 35-inch screen and said that it is a work in progress. Mentioned the project is also in HD, with very nice cameras and a good looking staff. * On the opening match between Matt Sydal Vs. Jack Evans, Hart said Evans was hurt for the match. Due to staff not knowing how to film wrestling as a product, Hart mentioned the match went under a total of eleven changes resulting from the pace of the match. * Twenty minutes into the match, staff realized the importance of having a hard camera (wide shot of the in-ring action). That occurred after the Sydal Vs. Evans match was done five times to acquire better shots. Hart also gives kudos to WWE's production staff. To listen to the interview, Click Here. * Hart believes it was the seventh match in a row they did before a studio audience for season one. * The new audience brought in for season two were "mostly real fans that wanted to stay in line and some paid audience that were sitting there," said Teddy Hart. * For the pilot show, most attendees were paying fans. Meanwhile, other shows that will filmed all at once were attended by bus riders who didn't have to pay, and just wanted to see the product. They were used to help create the overall crowd atmosphere.[/quote]

Believe me... the term "can't wait for this" makes no sense anymore... as I've said it a few weeks back, and I'm realizing that I HAVE waited for this, and am STILL waiting for this. Damn. I never knew computer programs could have dust on them.

[QUOTE=MrKain;194312]Believe me... the term "can't wait for this" makes no sense anymore... as I've said it a few weeks back, and I'm realizing that I HAVE waited for this, and am STILL waiting for this. Damn. I never knew computer programs could have dust on them.[/QUOTE] good for you, wait for it like the rest of us

[QUOTE=Nigelfuji;194513]If you guys find out how to keep WWE from sinking to Cult status and below (I think you have, but I'm not entirely sure), let me know how, please. I have my own converted data that I'm trying to make accurate, but no matter what I do, WWE just sinks.[/QUOTE] Take a look back a few pages to the stuff that Adam posted about the data. Everything he said rings true and so far in my testing the WWE has not dropped in size yet.

[QUOTE=King of Dissent;195152]^^ if anything at all ;)... just kidding, so no offends here, bu it's funny to see this thing going a "duke nukem forever" way somehow :D[/QUOTE] Dont worry guys, Im not Forlan but I can tell you that it WILL be released. He is just taking his time to make sure it is perfect for everyone. Dont get discouraged by the long wait, its going to be well worth it, trust me. Im not knocking on any of the other real life mods, but most of them feel like rush jobs other than DOTT. Forlan wants to make sure that we have an acuarate mod as possible and I for one thank him for it.

War's End 2001 doesn't really feel like a rush job. It just has a way smaller roster of wrestlers and companies, mostly based in the US and Japan. It's what I'm using to bide my time until T-Zone comes out. I hope that's soon, though. Really, really soon.

Archived