T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;197463]Please try and keep the thread on topic, and no more "fake releases". I'm sure it's absolutely hilarious to the usual suspects, but I'm the one who then has to deal with all the private messages on the subject which I'm less than thrilled about. I've let a [I]lot[/I] slide in this thread, but if it continues to generate this much hassle for me then I'm going to seriously consider asking the team behind it to work via PM, and closing any further T-Zone threads until the database is actually released.[/QUOTE] To be fair, i myself did not intend on this, it was a simple joke, then i went to bed, came back the next afternoon and wa ssurprised even one person felt it was serious, nevermind serious enough to pm you. By Ebessan do you mean the guy now Kikutaro or do you mean the new Ebessan who was like Flying Kid Ichihara or something like that beforehand?

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;197477]Oh crap, ITS THE FIVE OH! Quick think of something constructive... Is Ebessan rated highly or lowly in this mod forlan?[/QUOTE] :D Hardest I've laughed allll day, that was great. Forlan, you never gave me any feed back on the screens... Is that going to work for you, you think? Need anything else? Holla back.

What's the current status of the mod? Are the numbers of promotions, workers, etc. given in the first post of the thread still correct? Do the big promotions remain big for an acceptable amount of time? Thanks to any tester who would have the time to sate my curiosity :D

So today i messed on with WWE popularity and stuff, as a result i have emailed the data to all of the testers in my adress book, if any of the testers do not get it then drop me a pm or email and i'll send it along. So get testing, in particular im hoping for good feedback from Ransik on an autoclick regaridng WWE/TNA etc. I was wondring if i could get a stroyline progress from Swing as he seems to of gone quiet as of late. bye! EDIT: Does anyone know where i can find accurate information for each areas, affluence and community levels?

[QUOTE=poilbrun;197952]What's the current status of the mod? Are the numbers of promotions, workers, etc. given in the first post of the thread still correct? Do the big promotions remain big for an acceptable amount of time? Thanks to any tester who would have the time to sate my curiosity :D[/QUOTE] I believe the release date is once this thread reaches enough pages that it completely destructs the entire forums.

[QUOTE=forlan;198116]So today i messed on with WWE popularity and stuff, as a result i have emailed the data to all of the testers in my adress book, if any of the testers do not get it then drop me a pm or email and i'll send it along. So get testing, in particular im hoping for good feedback from Ransik on an autoclick regaridng WWE/TNA etc. I was wondring if i could get a stroyline progress from Swing as he seems to of gone quiet as of late. bye! EDIT: Does anyone know where i can find accurate information for each areas, affluence and community levels?[/QUOTE] I would imagine that wikipedia would probably be your best bet.

so i've found a page on income in United States done state by state and also the average income. So i'll be taking each game area and getting an average before then using that against the national average to make a percentage. That sound good?

[QUOTE=forlan;198133]so i've found a page on income in United States done state by state and also the average income. So i'll be taking each game area and getting an average before then using that against the national average to make a percentage. That sound good?[/QUOTE] is that even really necessary for the MOD to release it? Come on...

[QUOTE=Plus-44;198169]is that even really necessary for the MOD to release it? Come on...[/QUOTE] Yes its necessary, plus its only a small thing to do and would only be slowing any release by about ten minutes. So on whatever day its releasd you might get it at 9:10 rather than 9:00 and im sure that would be so bad and make you cry.

[QUOTE=forlan;198177]Yes its necessary, plus its only a small thing to do and would only be slowing any release by about ten minutes. So on whatever day its releasd you might get it at 9:10 rather than 9:00 and im sure that would be so bad and make you cry.[/QUOTE] I've lost all my confidence in this mod, I'm to the point where I'd be surprised if it was even released. I do think it would be funny though if it's released and there's a lot of things that end up needing fixing...

[QUOTE=Plus-44;198180]I've lost all my confidence in this mod, I'm to the point where I'd be surprised if it was even released. I do think it would be funny though if it's released and there's a lot of things that end up needing fixing...[/QUOTE] Well...critisize the delay all ya want, but I'm pretty positive it's getting released man.

I'm waiting very impatiently. I wasn't a fan of the joke played on us newbs before, though... I was at 97 posts when you said that, so I spammed some threads, which I never do. Now I'm guilty of spamming, and all for nothing. I still don't have a mod I can really get into. War's End is ok, but 2/3's of the guys I like have ****ty stats in that mod, just because the time it happens they weren't that good yet. *sigh* I really REALLY would like for this to come out already. Maybe I SHOULD have PMed when the testing was going out. Then maybe I'd have some fun with my game. Right now, it's collecting dust. And I never knew that kbs could collect dust.

Who cares if it is collecting dust? it's not like the game f'ing explodes in a month. Honestly, the dude is putting this much work into this just so people like you, that have bitched and moaned for months, can play. Who cares how long it takes? When it comes out, it comes out. If you want real world data that urgently bad at the moment, mayyyyyynnnn up and make it yourself. Just don't ****ing complain.

[QUOTE=dean;198201]Who cares if it is collecting dust? it's not like the game f'ing explodes in a month. Honestly, the dude is putting this much work into this just so people like you, that have bitched and moaned for months, can play. Who cares how long it takes? When it comes out, it comes out. If you want real world data that urgently bad at the moment, mayyyyyynnnn up and make it yourself. Just don't ****ing complain.[/QUOTE] I seriously hope your not including me in the "people that have bitched and moaned for months" section, I've been waiting patiently and was fed up when I hear there's stupid crap that won't effect gameplay at all and if it does it won't make anyone complain cause it will go unnoticed being upated. Sorry if that didn't make too much sense seeing I'm defending myself while being high.

[QUOTE=MrKain;198193] I still don't have a mod I can really get into. [B]War's End is ok[/B], but 2/3's of [B]the guys I like have ****ty stats[/B] in that mod, [B][U]just because the time it happens they weren't that good yet.[/B] [/U] [/QUOTE] :eek: I'd say I hope your joking, but I know your not.

[QUOTE=MrKain;198193] I still don't have a mod I can really get into. War's End is ok, but 2/3's of the guys I like have ****ty stats in that mod, just because the time it happens they weren't that good yet. [/QUOTE] The in-game editor says hi, professor. You ever think the reason why mods aren't being released is because mod makers have to put up with the most inane criticism imaginable?

Archived