T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=xthesiknessx;201616]can't wait for this to be released. especially since the indy rosters on all the other "up to date" real world mods are like a year and a half old. [B]nice to see you're actually putting some real effort into this.[/B][/QUOTE] I know this is the T-Zone thread and i don't want to be the guy to stir stuff up, but can we not pretend that any mod consisting of more than 50 workers didn't take any effort. Depending on how in depth you want to go it can take an hour just to knock out 10 workers! People who make mods put a lot of effort into them and even something as seemingly simple as a conversion can take a LOT of effort (coming from the man who done a half assed wrespi2 conversion of FOTORC!) now, i know full well that Forlan bears no animosity towards TCP, D.Boon, me (hopefully!), Carlito etc. So please dont try and turn everything into a 'modding war' it just gets messy! Its cool that you dont like something, PM the modder and tell them how they can improve it! Im sure they will generally apreciate the feedback! But please people can we stop trying to turn everything into a popularity contest! The forums will be a much friendlier place if we all try and help mods be all they can instead of taking pot-shots at them! :) Like i said, i dont want this to be constued as flamebait, cos its not supposed to be, i just dont wanna see any animosity in my 2nd home :D (IE the GDS forums)

[QUOTE=panix04;201624]I know this is the T-Zone thread and i don't want to be the guy to stir stuff up, but can we not pretend that any mod consisting of more than 50 workers didn't take any effort. Depending on how in depth you want to go it can take an hour just to knock out 10 workers! People who make mods put a lot of effort into them and even something as seemingly simple as a conversion can take a LOT of effort (coming from the man who done a half assed wrespi2 conversion of FOTORC!) now, i know full well that Forlan bears no animosity towards TCP, D.Boon, me (hopefully!), Carlito etc. So please dont try and turn everything into a 'modding war' it just gets messy! Its cool that you dont like something, PM the modder and tell them how they can improve it! Im sure they will generally apreciate the feedback! But please people can we stop trying to turn everything into a popularity contest! The forums will be a much friendlier place if we all try and help mods be all they can instead of taking pot-shots at them! :) Like i said, i dont want this to be constued as flamebait, cos its not supposed to be, i just dont wanna see any animosity in my 2nd home :D (IE the GDS forums)[/QUOTE] Well said Panix.... Nomination for sticky :p

[QUOTE=panix04;201624]I know this is the T-Zone thread and i don't want to be the guy to stir stuff up, but can we not pretend that any mod consisting of more than 50 workers didn't take any effort. Depending on how in depth you want to go it can take an hour just to knock out 10 workers! People who make mods put a lot of effort into them and even something as seemingly simple as a conversion can take a LOT of effort (coming from the man who done a half assed wrespi2 conversion of FOTORC!) now, i know full well that Forlan bears no animosity towards TCP, D.Boon, me (hopefully!), Carlito etc. So please dont try and turn everything into a 'modding war' it just gets messy! Its cool that you dont like something, PM the modder and tell them how they can improve it! Im sure they will generally apreciate the feedback! But please people can we stop trying to turn everything into a popularity contest! The forums will be a much friendlier place if we all try and help mods be all they can instead of taking pot-shots at them! :) Like i said, i dont want this to be constued as flamebait, cos its not supposed to be, i just dont wanna see any animosity in my 2nd home :D (IE the GDS forums)[/QUOTE] well said. I for one am glad that most of the great mod makers don't take the 12 yr old flaming crap to heart, because if they did, there's a good chance we'd all be making our own mods from scratch. And usually the flamers are the ones who would never put any effort out to help the community like mod makers do, yet they always come off with an attitude of entitlement, as if every mod should be custom made to how [I]they[/I] want it! I would have stopped playing wrestling sim games long ago if it wasn't for the mod makers. Thank you guys for all your hardwork, and your willingness to share it with all of us! I can't wait for T-Zone!

[QUOTE=panix04;201624]I know this is the T-Zone thread and i don't want to be the guy to stir stuff up, but can we not pretend that any mod consisting of more than 50 workers didn't take any effort. Depending on how in depth you want to go it can take an hour just to knock out 10 workers! People who make mods put a lot of effort into them and even something as seemingly simple as a conversion can take a LOT of effort (coming from the man who done a half assed wrespi2 conversion of FOTORC!) now, i know full well that Forlan bears no animosity towards TCP, D.Boon, me (hopefully!), Carlito etc. So please dont try and turn everything into a 'modding war' it just gets messy! Its cool that you dont like something, PM the modder and tell them how they can improve it! Im sure they will generally apreciate the feedback! But please people can we stop trying to turn everything into a popularity contest! The forums will be a much friendlier place if we all try and help mods be all they can instead of taking pot-shots at them! :) Like i said, i dont want this to be constued as flamebait, cos its not supposed to be, i just dont wanna see any animosity in my 2nd home :D (IE the GDS forums)[/QUOTE] As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure that most of the Mod makers on this board, that everyone tries to turn a feud out of... get along very well... I know I'm really cool with D Boon, Forlan, Tommy, TCP, Panix, Carlito, and pretty much whoever else that's posted. I've helped in whatever way I can with most of them, and hope to continue to do so. On the comment panix made about making a comment to HELP the modders... that's what mine and Carlito's thread is ALL ABOUT! Post some positive help, we'd like to have it.... Gone are the days of Mod Wars, this is a Mod-topia! :D

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli;201659]As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure that most of the Mod makers on this board, that everyone tries to turn a feud out of... get along very well... I know I'm really cool with D Boon, Forlan, Tommy, TCP, Panix, Carlito, and pretty much whoever else that's posted. I've helped in whatever way I can with most of them, and hope to continue to do so. On the comment panix made about making a comment to HELP the modders... that's what mine and Carlito's thread is ALL ABOUT! Post some positive help, we'd like to have it.... Gone are the days of Mod Wars, this is a Mod-topia! :D[/QUOTE] So true! The multiple databases the game allows makes it so you can enjoy all of them! Good times!

I can't wait for t-zone as i have been a huge fan of all the stuff you do forlan. If it takes six month to come out i am sure it would be worth it.....Prop's to you man for all your hard work. and to all the people who have givin up thier free time to help with this.

[QUOTE=forlan;202182]wZw is running my local leisure centre in end of march with Pac vs. Darkside, needless to say im going :p. £7 cant go wrong to be honest[/QUOTE] You lucky *beep*! Pac vs. Shady Nattrass was supposed to be booked for the Carlisle TTP Show but he couldn't make it :( At their first show I [b]did[/b] get to see Pac vs. Darkside vs. Shady :D Anyway, wZw are a good company and are definately on the rise. Good to see that they'll be in there!

Get the Nattrass lads added into the game Forlan and do it the nooooo like! :) I was actually offered the ring announcer gig for TTP, but being in Scotland and unable to drive meant me turning it down. Although, a 6ft 5 ring announcer kinda takes away some wow factor for the taller workers... "At 6ft 5, " queue the fans thinking "If he's 6ft 5, what bloody height is that announcer?"

[QUOTE=TsuMirren;202319]Get the Nattrass lads added into the game Forlan and do it the nooooo like! :) I was actually offered the ring announcer gig for TTP, but being in Scotland and unable to drive meant me turning it down. Although, a 6ft 5 ring announcer kinda takes away some wow factor for the taller workers... "At 6ft 5, " queue the fans thinking "If he's 6ft 5, what bloody height is that announcer?"[/QUOTE] Good to see some love for the Nattrass Boyz :D Coincidentally, they're the guys training me.

not going to lie nd say that i did loads today on teh data because i was in uni 9-5 (Technically leaving house at 7:15, getting home at 6:30) so i was pretty knackered, then after eating etc as well as relaxng ive only had time to do one thing to the data today, added Marty Scurll, so thus ends that progress report.

I have a qestion, will old WCW, ECW, and WWF titles be added to the title histories and such....and will there histories of King Of The Ring and Royal Rumble, maybe even Money In The Bank. If not may I do them, I think it would be great to do them. It would add spark to the histories of other wrestlers in the game.

Archived