T-Zone 2007

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;211340]And I'm sure he is the only owner to ever do such a thing. Perhaps Vince McMahon should be left out of this as well then now that it's mentioned.[/QUOTE] Well, Vince McMahon screws people over WHILE running his company. 1PW shut down, and then they screwed people over...then they said they weren't shutting down and screwed some more people...and i haven't heard anything from them since. In my eyes, they're rather inactive anyways.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which is a shame, as I got to see wrestlers like CM Punk, Burchill and Steve Corino - not to mention Jody Fleisch, Nikita ;) and Alex Shane. Still, once the data is released, we'll have the chance to take over the world from Loughborough or Kidderminster or wherever by ourselves. Sounds good to me :D

Guest Ransik
If Forlan wanted to exclude half the wrestlers in the world and leave giant holes in every single roster... he can do it.

I'm sure if a vote was taken 1PW wouldn't be wanted bck in by most anyways. It'llbe so easy to create them yourself even since the roster is already in elsewhere and even Gauntley is in as they were in the data until the shenanigans.

Alright no need for that... I guess we're just all getting a little impatient now. If we could get an answer to all our question pertaining to an estimated release date, that might get some people to back off and not be so rude. But whether Forlan gives us an estimated release date or not, it's not easy to make a mod. Most of us know that. Also, Forlan-- unlike some of you it seems-- has a life outside of TEW... so give him a break! But... with that being said, how many more weeks?

For the final time, i don't give away release dates because people like ParkerUK and BBBD cry on worse than they do now if it doesn't come out on the data, there is stuff being done, including the Puerto Rican title histories which are being done by someone else and thus that part is out of my hands for starters. I'm working on fleshing out Mexican rosters and such and want to get it was great as i can before release, for me as much as for anoyone else. Plus i have uni and other stuff going on and the data takes a backseat to all of that. So it'll be here when its ready.

I'm sorry, its a copout of what exactly, im copping out of giving a release date for something im working on for nothing in my spare time. I dont HAVE to give a release date because i dont owe people, especially you WWEBone, anything. So DENIED!

You're wrong. Sorry. What I believe people, including myself, are saying, is give an ESTIMATE of when it will be done. You know, an approximate judgment or calculation, as of the value, amount, time, size, or weight of something (Credit: Dictionary.com). But, if you'd instead like to continue being vague and flaky as to the state of your mod, then be my guest.

[QUOTE=KevBone;212180]What I believe people, including myself, are saying, is give an ESTIMATE of when it will be done. You know, an approximate judgment or calculation, as of the value, amount, time, size, or weight of something (Credit: Dictionary.com).[/QUOTE] Not me, denied. Take your time Forlan, i'm awaiting its arrival with patience.:)

Archived