Your Favorite bio's

I think the Worker bios in Wrespi are fantastic there are some that are realy good,this is my favorite. Johnny Highspot: Johnny Highspot is a decent high flier, who is quite well known in the UK. He once missed a show for 21CW because he was locked in a police cell, having been arrested for drunkenly trying to steal a camel from London Zoo. He avoided jail time. Dose anybody else have any favorite bio's?

:) That's a good one, Rocky; I had never noticed that one. I kind of like The Minor Annoyance's bio: "... a young kid with no real skills or size....or future it would seem. Many question what exactly he is hoping to achieve in wrestling given that he appears to have no real talent for it." Not the funniest of the bunch, perhaps - but I always get a kick out of reading it.

I like: [B]The Idaho Punisher[/B]: The Idaho Punisher is an average brawler. Nobody is quite sure what he is punishing Idaho for though. [B]Mammoth[/B]: Mammoth is a huge worker who has spent his entire career in Canada. A poor worker, he gets by purely on his size. If you've ever pondered the question "Who ate all the pies?", it's fair to say that Mammoth would be a prime suspect.

Archived