Transfers Issue ?

I just signed six transfers. The transfers obviously know the rules for transferring (ie sitting out the year). The game shows them as a redshirt but listed as transfer. All of this is well, except going into my first game of the season (not even played) and none of these guys are eligible to play. They all are frustrated because they feel that they are not beinig utilized to their strengths. How the hell can I? They are not eligible this year ! :confused:

This always happens because these guys have big egos (the reason they transfered in the first place) and the game doesn't have them account for their transfer status. Those same guys will get angry about not playing if they have a broken neck too. Don't worry about your transfer guys though, I don't think they can transfer twice. At least I've never seen one of those frustrated guys leave, and they seem to play fine the following season when they are elligible.

Yeah, guys can only transfer once. As an aside, guys who are "frustrated" will not always hold it against the team. If someone isn't playing because of injury or transfer status, they will often be frustrated, but not necessarily a transfer risk (nor impact your team morale).

Archived