C-Verse Draft-Your-Rsoter 2007

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The front page has been updated but there are some things I need to flesh out the list. FPW (Shamelessposer) Show needs a day GC-J (Dwight Mighton) Show needs a start time TheUnholyIcon I may have picked Insane Machine erroniously from your list seeing as you alreayd had him picked but I didn't see and some one else had him picked there was no reason for you to pick him agian unless you wanted to trade for his third pick. So if you would like to replace the 2nd pick for Insane Machien seeing how it was most likely my fault you can replace it.

Right now I'm working on getting the database set up I'll work on a owner character guideline a little later tonight. I'm putting some of the bigger promotions that I'm taking out and putting them in the New Promotions section so far I've moved SWF and TCW but I'm not sure who else to move over. [QUOTE]The scenario is actually going to have background and not just be a random get rid of the promotions and add the new ones. The basics are that the wrestling world had a huge shake up starting in the big promotions and working its way down. Sex, drugs, tax fraud and Creative Accounting among other things caused massive scrutiny of the whole wrestling business world wide. In beginning just the big promotions were forced to shut down. An influx of major wrestlers made the smaller promotions drool but they could barely afford any of them. The fans turned their backs on the sport as a whole especially in Japan where the fans saw the betrayal of the big promotions as a loss of honor for the sport. Even with an influx of new promotions most couldn't get an audience and went quickly back out of business. In the long run every promotions world wide floundered leaving the wrestling world none existent. January 2007 the trials are over and many people were exonerated in what is now being called a witch hunt. Most of the owners of the smaller promotions could not afford to open their babies again as they spent most of their money on legal fees. The owners of the big promotions felt the business was to risky at the time to restart their promotions. 11 wrestling enthusiasts world wide saw the basically jobless talent pool, the lack of any promotions and the fans finally feeling the effects of withdrawal as the perfect time to restart the business form scratch. Independently they each opened their promotions and have already pieced together small but effective rosters. With the fans clamoring for wrestling each promotion has been classified as regional before even their first shows have been put on. Now we just wait to see wil these new promotions float or will they sink. Will others follow in their footsteps and will the old promotions come back to retake their sports in the business.[/QUOTE] If some one else wants to do the moving the current starting promotions into the New Promotion section I will work on the owner character guidelines.

unholyicon - nope, there isn't an "owner" option among the quick worker selections. managers, referees, announcers & commentators - yes; owner - no. Apupunchau - unfortunately I don't really see a way anyway can move the original promotions into the New Promotions for you as there is no way to import New Promotions. So you couldn't just take the modified data one of us did and bring it into the database you're working on to make this mod; you'd have to start all over. As for which ones to move, I'd say start with the biggest and work down - whenever you feel you've done enough that's fine. Like the backstory, btw.

It shouldn't cause any problems so yeah start with SWF and work your way down in sizes. to go with the story I'm actually going to adjust all the popularities down and write a new background for the fed so just do the correct product and the current popularity levels so I can see where I have to knock them down form. As for owners I think none wrestlers work out fine for our purposes and I'm just going to use the quick add worker so just tell me what role you want, if you want to be just an owner instead of doing quick add I'll just make a blank worker and put the Business and booking skills up. For the workers you can choose up to Very High as the skill level and since the story is basically that they are all new popularity can be None, Very Low or Low. I wanted to bring up something else I'm going to leave the workers with the areas they are active in except if they are being used by one of the feds outside of their region and then I'll make them active there. All the unemploeyd workers will be available everywhere in about a year so by the time you rise in size you can stil get just about anybody. Unless of course you play with all areas on anyway. Edit: Since the ones that were above cult are the most likely to try and make a comeback as long as you get those it should be fine. If you feel like doing the smaller ones as well that's fine too but don't over burden yourself too much.

Well, good to see you recognized your USA bias initially! :D Anyway, the big 4 (SWF, TCW, BHOTWG, PGHW) are done, so I should easily get through the Cult groups (CGC, DAVE, INSPIRE, NOTBPW) and will likely also do Regional, since that's the only way some areas actually have the old guys return. And just to refresh the actual draft: Round 24 346 Empty 347 XWA (J Silver) ACE to air a 1.5 hour show on Mondays from 8:00 to 9:30 348 WTF (theunholyicon) Adrian Garcia 349 GC-J (Dwight Mighton) Yodo Nakune 350 Empty 351 FCW (Trypio) Larry Wood (2) 352 AMLL (Alec Burkhardt) Carlos Moreno 353 AWE (Apupunchau@optonline) Taugigaru Odaka (2) 354 IPW (NickC13573) Alan Gray 355 IJW (Derek B) Masami Aizawa 356 Empty 357 SH (Nightshadeex) Carl Batch 358 Empty 359 ELA (Imarevenant) Big Cat Brandon 360 FPW (Shamelessposer) Mitch Naess (2) Round 25 361 FPW (Shamelessposer) Mitch Naess (3) {3rd with same fed so becomes written} 362 ELA (Imarevenant) [COLOR="Red"][B]Skipped[/B][/COLOR] 363 Empty 364 SH (Nightshadeex) [COLOR="red"][B]Skipped[/B][/COLOR] 365 Empty 366 IJW (Derek B) [COLOR="Red"][B]Skipped[/B][/COLOR] 367 GC-J (Dwight Mighton)[in trade from NickC13573] Koshino Ino 368 AWE (Apupunchau@optonline) [B]On the clock until 1:37pm EST[/B] 369 AMLL (Alec Burkhardt) Skip me for the time being. 370 FCW (Trypio) 371 Empty 372 GC-J (Dwight Mighton) 373 UCW (theunholyicon) 374 XWA (J Silver) 375 Empty

Due to backstory I'm setting all founding dates to December 2006. Also take some time to go over the backgrounds of your feds and see if you can match them up to the current background for the scenario. [B]Nick:[/B] A background for your fed would be nice, also expected match lengths are not a from one time to another they need to be a base time. I set them as follows: Minor 8 minutes Medium 16 minutes Main 40 minutes [B]Imarevenant:[/B] Your match Type AI Booking is over 100%. I set it as follows: 1 vs 1 76% 2 vs 2 20% 3 vs 3 2% Triangle 2% Four Way 2% If you want to change let me know I've been watchinga lot of Lucha lately most CMLL and they do a lot of 3 vs 3 matches so you may want to up that a bit. [B]Trypio:[/B] Your fed also needs a background [B]J Silver:[/B] Your fed has no background [B]The Unholyicon:[/B] I have no idea where in Canada Alberta is because I'm geographically inept so please ell me which region it's in I htink it's Ontario but I'm not sure. Also your product tyle has no name and your Match Type Booking AI doesn't add up to 100% so I pumped up your 1 vs 1 the missing 10% from 60% to 70%

Archived