C-Verse Draft-Your-Rsoter 2007

[QUOTE=derek_b;195757] Also, with only 11 promotions at the start of the game the world seems to be a bit empty just now. I know we were originally meant to have more but does anyone think we should add a few very small promotions to the data to start with? I would think a few local promotions with some low level owners (like Leo Davis for example) would make sense since I'm sure some established names in wrestling would also like to try and form promotions.[/QUOTE] I agree, as now only the very very good wrestlers and those who are destined to become one have a place to show their skills. It would make perfect sense for some of the vets to (re)start their promotion.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
btw, my logo was on page 12. I managed to look it up but then couldn't post yesterday. Damn internet connection! :( Anyways, I just had a nose through the workers available and/or skilled for booking.... I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I like to do things like this, so here are a few possible combos for putting together the mini-promotions. [u][b]Owner/Booker[/u][/b] Black Hat Bailey/Corporal Doom (something old school I suspect, USA) Giant Redwood/Danny Jillefski (something dull with the old roles reversed, USA :)) Sakurako Kagawa/Victoria Stone (Joshi dream duo, Japan) Marilyn Stardust/Suzanne Brazzle (for revenge at Anne Stardust, USA) Richard Eisen/Jerry Eisen (but not Eric. We need Sports entertainment damnit!, USA) Catherine Quine/Wanda Fish (Quine has done everything except own a promotion, Wanda always ends up booking somewhere... seems to make sense. USA) I'm not bothering doing anything to UK or Europe since we have no promotions there yet, I figure since there is no competition there the CPU can set itself up. And I can't be bothered doing Canada either. Or Mexico.... But I do think we should have our own competition from the get go, other than ourselves of course. And I know that if we refuse to acknowledge women's wrestling that Remi would kill us :)

Since hardly any women were chosen maybe we should let Remi make a Women's Promotion if we can convince him to do so. USPW and SWF are in the new feds file so I'll leave the Eisen/Eisen and Redwood/Jilefski out. I don't mind throwing in the Bailey/Corporal Doom one though cause I don't think either were picked and maybe I'll just throw in a sport Entertainement fed and just see who picks it up as owner and booker while simming and then go back and make that owner booker pairing. Oh yeah and can you point out exactly what is wrong with the GC-J title info so I can fix it cause I'm even lazier than you. Edit: IJW has had it's schedule added, it's tag teas changed to full time and it's channel changed. These were exactly the kinds of things I was looking for so anyone else poking around through their fed let me know if anythign needs to be added or changed.

It'll be at least the weekend before I have any real time, but one thing I have noticed while simming is that the AI constantly mix&matches Heel & Face for six-man teams for AMLL. But I can't figure anything that could be changed to fix this, as the Face/Heel divide is already set at strong and apparently the computer completely ignores stables. I may try creating all the tag combinations for each stable (with the lesser combos being set to semi-active) and seeing if that helps. I can also take a look at who is unemployed in Mexico who could be the owner/booker of another fed. Btw, since I don't think you can associate an owner or booker for a New Fed, I don't think it matters that you leave Eisen/Eisen and Redwood/Jilefski as unemployed. They are for more likely to take over the owner/booker duties of the first fed that opens rather than wait for SWF or USPW to re-open. In some ways it almost makes sense that they might try to open new feds, perhaps having lost the rights to their old fed in all the commotion. But whatever you decide to do is fine by me.

So neither Black Hat Bailey or Corporal Doom have any business skill, neither does Giant Redwood. Although I did find a great Canadian Duo apparently nobody hired Victoria Stone or Alex DeColt and outcast from each of the great Canadian Families. Alex has a business of C+ and Victoria has a booking of A and they come together start up Canadian Oucast Wrestling. Also with just our feds the game almost always starts 2 UK, 2 European, 1 American and 1 Mexican fed so barring Europe and the UK which we've all pretty much said screw it too anyway all of the rest of the places feel they have everythign they need.

Call me biased (or scared of Remi) but I demand we have at least one North American and 1 Japanese Women's promotion. They have a huge talent base and are unlikely to get hired anywhere else, I would hate to see so many people be absolutely wasted. I'd also like a replacement for WEXXV... but that's probably pushing it. I'm just worried that most of the people in the gameworld are likely to be ignored forever since there are no big promotions (who hire lots of people) and fewer total promotions (less places to work). Especially since most promotions will only try to sign the best they can (just like we did) I fear that there will one day only be a group of talented workers with many verbal deals and a very large group of not as talented workers with no contracts. This is why I would like many small promotions, not just the bare minimum the game would care to give us. I'd just hate to see the game world become really unbalanced after a few years... although we would ideally have logos for all the new ones, perhaps steal a few promotions from the new promotions file? Like the EXODUS ones and that X Wrestling Japan promotion (I like their logo:)) Derek B <- pain in the wossname

OK here's the deal I'm gonna take a cue from Dwight and open a GC-USA and a GC-Joshi (in Japan) to go with his theme. I'm also going to make that one Canadian fed I was talking about and a small Entertainment Fed. The entertainment fed will be led by Richard and Jerry Eisen. For the other two GC feds I put it upon you to find me a pair that fits the fit (A Japanese style pure fed) and whoactually have a business and a booking skill respectively. If you can find other pairs I'll consider making feds around them as well.

OK here's what I added all owners are on life time contracts most bookers are on Writtens exceot Victoria Stone and Jerry Eisen who are on Lifetime [B]Canadian Outcast Wrestling - COW[/B] Owner - Alex DeColt Booker - Victoria Stone When all the other members of the DeColt and the Stone Family joined with the Slaughter House the only two not to be brought in were Alex DeColt and Victoria Stone. The two stewed for a bit and then decided to open a promotion of thier own as a team. The promoiton is a mixes the traditional style of good athletic wrestling matches and adds the soap opera like entertainment style of CGC. The two hope the balance will work. There style mixes traditional longish athletic matches for NOTBOW with some of the soap opera style stories from CGC. Called Traditional Entertainment. 1 vs 1 75%, 2 vs 2 25% 80% matches minor 10 medium 15 Main 25 intensity 60%, Danger 20% Women's Division, No T&A, Medium Face/Heel devide Key - Traditional Heavy - Mainstream and Pure Medium - Realism Low - Comedy, Modern and Daredevil [B]Total Wrestling All-Stars - TWAS[/B] Owner - Richard Eisen Booker - Jerry Eisen Richrd Eisen and SWF fell the hardest but Eisen was never one to give up when he saw money to be made. After losing his promotion and his fortune he started a new with eldest son Jerry. TWAS is the same old formula of Sport Entertainment that SWF was althoughthe slightly more jaded Richard has pumped up the sx and violence a little. Style is Dark Sports Entertainment using the SWF as a base and upping the Risque and the Hardcore one notch each. 1 vs 1 85%, 2 vs 2 10% 3 vs 3 1%, Triangle 2%, Four Way 2% 70% matches minor 6 medium 10 Main 22 intensity 30%, Danger 35% No Women's, High T&A, Medium Face/Heel devide Key - Mainstream Heavy - Traditional, Comedy, Cult and Risque Medium - Hardcore and Daredevil Low - Modern Very Low - Realism [B]Golden Combat Joshi - GC-Jo[/B] Owner - Sakurako Kagawa Booker - Lioness Mushashibo Following in the foot steps of the reformed GC-J, GC-Jo is the Joshi branch of the franchise started by former 5SSW owner Sakurako Kagawa. She realized 5SSW may never be able to make it in the post fiasco world and so aligned herself with another promotion to make a better go at it. GC-Jo uses the same style of pure wrestling but uses women like the former 5SSW. GC-Jo helps to explode the women's market in Japan if it can only hang on and make some money. GC-Jo uses the same style of pure combat as GC-J but with women 1 vs 1 94%, Triangle 3%, Four Way 3% 90% matches minor 8 medium 12 Main 16 intensity 75%, Danger 25% Women's Promotion, No T&A, No Face/Heel devide Key - Realism Heavy - Lucha Libre and Pure [B]Golden Combat USA - GC-US[/B] Owner - Cliff Anderson Booker - Dean (Deano Machino) Daniels Global Comabt USA is the American branch of the GC franchise started by former CZCW owner Cliff anderson.. Knowing the US audience is differnt then the Japanese audience GC-US updated the Global Warrior's Way by brining in the high flying and daredevil tactics that the US audience wants. The promotion hope it can last long enoguh to make a difference on the reformed American scene. GC-US uses almost the same style as GC-J and sticks to the pure roots of the style but adds some high flying, daredevil moves and some actual characters. 1 vs 1 92%, Triangle 5%, Four Way 3% 90% matches minor 10 medium 14 Main 20 intensity 75%, Danger 50% No Women's, No T&A, Medium Face/Heel devide Key - Realism Heavy - Lucha LIbre and Pure Medium - Modern and Daredevil Low - Hardcore [B]Goddesses of the Ring - GotR[/B] Owner- Heidi Brooks Booker Farah Hesketh With all the promotions failing veteran women's wrestler Heidi Brooks say an opportunity to make a women's promotion that would start on an eqial footing with all the men's promotions since they'd all been cut down to size. She enlisted the help of another ring veteran Farah Hesketh and they started GOTR. Having an old school owner GotR sticks to a form of Women's Traditional Entertainment 1 vs 1 80%, 2 vs 2 20% 70% matches minor 6 medium 10 Main 18 intensity 30%, Danger 10% Women's Promotion, No T&A, Strong Face/Heel devide Key - Traditional Heavy - Mainstream Medium - Cult and Realism Low - Comedy, Risque and Modern

Archived