Changing the letter ratings to numbers?

Just replace all the grade_*.jpg pictures in the Graphics folder with a new picture. Off the top of my head, I don't remember what the exact breakdown is between the numbers and letter grades, but I'm sure it's posted somewhere. You can actually turn the rating into any sort of pictures you like: letters, numbers, abstract art, animals, celebrities, etc.

I did use the 05 number mod that someone did - the handy thing about that was that the letter grades could be turned into 0-10. Doing the same thing now, starting with F- as 0 and going upwards, would mean we had ratings out of 16 instead. Would still be handy though if someone could do it - it's easier to keep track of workers' comparitive skills in a spreadsheet if they are numbers rather than letters.

well for anyone who wants to do the star ratings graphics, here ya go: (Cant make halfs of stars on here so they will be represented by a 1/2. minus' stand for negative stars, only for offensively bad matches) F- : ---* F : --* F+ : -* E- : DUD E : DUD E+ : 1/2 * D- : * D : * 1/2 D+ : * 1/4 C- : ** C : ** 1/4 C+ : ** 1/2 B- : *** B : *** 1/4 B+ : *** 1/2 A : **** A* : *****

Archived