Pro Wrestling NEO (C-Verse)

[b][u]Christmas Eve, 2006[/b][/u] [i]There we were, the four of us standing together while the press were assembled in the next room. We'd spent the best part of the last six months putting together a plan that would finally become public knowledge today. Despite the fact it would be seven days before anyone stepped into a wrestling ring, the booking plans have been laid out for ages. This all started months ago although only a few people knew anything about it. My phone, uncharacteristically silent in my pocket, has barely stopped ringing while I've been talking to our assembled roster.[/i] [QUOTE][CENTER][b][u]Flashback #1[/u][/b][/CENTER] The four of us went to the same high school years ago. I was the youngest and [b]JK[/b] was the oldest, by three years. A pretty significant age gap for a group of high school friends but me, [b]Logan[/b] and [b]Greene[/b] were a close group and JK kinda fell in with us. Heck, we all had similar interests. Computers, wrestling and girls... though strangely, at that age girls were still not the first thing on our minds, though that would change soon enough as we properly got into our stride as teenagers. We all hung out, playing games and causing all kinds of trouble over our small network of computers. Like all youngsters, we knew more about our chosen hobbies than anyone should be allowed to know but we never expected anything to happen about it. We'd joke that we'd all become pro wrestlers one day, that we'd be the next Sam Strong (or Rip Chord, in Logan's case) and that whatever happened, we'd make it happen. Our own imaginary wrestling promotion sprung up in my backyard, with the four of us regularly almost hurting each other doing silly things. We sucked as all backyard wrestlers (or yardtards as we call them now) always do but we had our dreams. But we never thought anything would happen. But then it did. J.K. Stallings aka PowerNerd! came up with a e-mail program and made... hell, I don't have a clue how much he made to this day and I don't even think he does. At the age of 16, JK was a billionaire and had all the resources of the world practically at his fingertips. Ten years ago, JK Stallings created the [b]Hollyweird Grappling Company[/b], our little backyard baby and filled it with the likes of Sam Strong and Rip Chord.... it was mad. Of course, Logan, Greene and myself were only 13 at the time. By time we'd be ready to get in the ring with them, JK had long since lost control to the ego's and superpowers he hired (with our advice) and we couldn't even get a look in for the promotion we'd always dreamed of being a part of. Shame really[/QUOTE] [I]The nerves are building with me and for the first time in ages, I've got some time to think... to really think. There's no secret high powered meetings left to have, no journeys left to make, no negotiations to do, no characters to create or positions to work out. The roster is assembled, the talent know what they're doing and all the demands have been met. One great thing about having a billionaire for a best friend is that he can meet the demands for just about anybody. Logan and Greene are talking to JK, the nerves are starting to get to him. The last eleven days, JK has announced funding for charity projects around the globe. From constructing hospitals in parts of Asia, to helping pay off some debt for the world's poorest countries to feeding the starving people of Africa, every announcement has been met with nothing but positive response. But this is the 12th day of Xmas, people are expecting something bigger than the other eleven days, they're expecting some huge world changing announcement to the work he already had money put into before we made this a huge public story. Yes... we're using the money JK was already giving to charity as a launch pad to give us the momentum we need. JK knows as well as I do that its going to be a tough crowd, that they'll probably not like it, that he'll be accused of all manner of things from the critics. But this is ten years to the day that JK launched the HGC in a very similar manner. But this time, we're in control. At least.... I am. And from the look on JK's face, with no help from Logan's constant jokes, I'm going to have to remind him of the effort we've put into this so far. I won't let this fail.[/i] [QUOTE][CENTER][b][u]Flashback #2[/u][/b][/CENTER] We were at TCW Total Mayhem back in May.... we were at DAVE's Extreme Double Header in June.... we were at SWF Supreme Challenge in July.... we were at PGHW's Night of HONOUR in August.... we've been at the biggest events this year, watching from the front few rows when possible but always mixing with the crowds. You heard people chanting for what they wanted to see, you saw them enraptured by Logan and Greene's running commentary on every match and the constant fun they had while doing it. You saw everyone applaud my ideas on how workers could be pushed, saying it would never happen for whatever reasons. You heard the pleas of the people for access to a wrestling show that had more..... wrestling. The four of us have seen and heard what the people want, we know what they like and while some people are always going to disagree with what we said, the response was always favourable. And you listened JK, you wanted it to happen and I've made it happen for you. Backstage, we spoke to everyone we could. We networked for months with anyone and everyone. There isn't a wrestling promotion in the world today where we couldn't have a friendly word with someone and that is what led us to get the roster we have now. [b]Lee Wright[/b] came back to the USA on your private jet, we told him of your plans and he kept in contact with the boys in PGHW for us. When [b]Dread[/b] was going to permanently stay in Japan, Wright was the one to tell him of your plans. And because of him, Dread has came back to the USA and given us a boost I didn't think we'd get. And because of them, when [b]Eisaku Hoshino[/b] left PGHW too, he came over here, knowing that he'd have friends and be treated properly. And because of all of them, we're friends with PGHW now. The potential talent trades we could have........... [b]Marc DuBois[/b]... a gem that has fallen right into our lap. Furious at the lack of push he'd been getting, forced to stay in the Shooting Star division even when he had more momentum behind him than anyone in the company. DuBois may have a reputation for being an egomaniac as a result of that punch he gave Richard Eisen backstage but he's the future of wrestling. Already the fastest rising star on the planet, he's given every fan of wrestling what they wanted.... and he's exclusive to us. [b]Crippler Ray Kingman[/b], the legend. He discovered what we wanted to achieve and he wanted in. [b]Barry Kingman[/b] followed, a diamond in the rough with huge potential. Crippler got in contact with [b]Pistol Pete Hall[/b] who came home to work exclusively for us and perhaps help train some students in the PDW training camp, the school he taught at for over ten years. [b]Jack Griffith[/b]... a former indy darling who is on the comeback trail. From the matches we've seen from him, he's going to become the star he seemed destined to be. The list goes on and on.... so many people have so much faith in us, in my vision. While JK didn't think there was enough well known workers to make a strong, vibrant new promotion I told him there was. And I was right. All it needed was the right push, the right spin and a little bit of luck to get off the ground..... [/QUOTE] [i]My actual speech to JK was shorter than that, interupted by his cue to go on stage. If nothing else, I'd taken his mind off the task at hand long enough for him to avoid being sick before he went out there. He's not one for the big meetings, he's more at home in the background than in front of the cameras which is why it felt odd that he was out there rather than any of the rest of us. But as Logan made another joke at JK's expense towards Greene, I saw that JK could pull it off. In front of a couple hundred journalists, [b]J.K. Stallings[/b] delivered the promo of his lifetime, finding an intensity I never knew he had to block out those nerves. He hit every point he needed to make.....[/i] - Charity begins at home, something new for everyone's home - Ten years since he made HGC, now back to re-invent wrestling once more - Bringing something new, something unique to North American wrestling - Starring names like Marc DuBois, Dread, Madman Boone, Black Hat Bailey - featuring the Adrenaline Division, the showcase of what real wrestling is about and not just one man's vision of what wrestling should be - Will debut on January 1st with a 3 hour special event featuring the first matches in the Crowning Glory Tournament to crown the first ever champion. - TV show on National Pride TV every Friday at 9pm LIVE! starting in January - visit prowrestlingneo.com for more details [i]He didn't hang around to ask questions but he said everything he needed to say, including the website that would feature everything anyone needed to know about the company starting from this very moment. Afterall, what's the point of knowing a computer genius who can't get a website up and running when he wants it to? JK almost fell over as he tripped over a trailing cable on the floor, that idea on its own giving me booking plans, but I caught him. The four of us high fived, even Logan was complimentary for once and then we all left, certain that we'd gotten out job done today. In seven days, my job as Head Booker of Pro Wrestling NEO officially begins. And I'm not going to deny it.... [b]I'm looking forward to every damn moment!![/b][/i] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEO.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]

[QUOTE] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEO.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/BLW%20Logos/CGlory.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] 16 competitors from around the globe have entered themselves into the Crowning Glory Tournament to decide the first ever NEO World Champion. These competitors have been divided up into 4 groups of 4 where each will face the other three in a round robin format. The top two competitors from each group advance to a single elimination tournament that will culminate at the Crowning Glory PPV on (DATE) with the winner becoming the first ever NEO World Champion. [QUOTE] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][size=6][u]GROUP A[/COLOR][/u][/size] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/GrandmasterPhunk.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [b]Marc DuBois[/b], the self proclaimed fastest rising star in all of pro wrestling. At just 19 years old he has already been the star attraction in the year since his debut. Brimming with confidence, Marc is a gifted athlete who is more than capable of dishing out punishment in a variety of forms. His Model Solution (reverse sleeper) has made several established stars tap out and the Marc of Excellence (Rolling German Suplex) is fast becoming a feared finishing move. For almost a decade, [b]Eisaku Hoshino[/b] was one of the figureheads of PGHW until he sensationally quit in late 2006, citing personal reasons. Hoshino has been a multi-time champion in both singles and tag competition, becoming well known for his ability to simply never ever give up. This ability to absorb vast amounts of punishment combined with his devastating finishers, the Godzilla Plunge (Northern Lights Bomb) and rarely seen Nuclear Death Bomb (saddled reverse DVD), Hoshino is set to be as successful in NEO as he has been in Japan. [b]Steve Flash[/b] has been one of the most successful indy wrestling talents of the last two decades, racking up victories over big names in both Canada and the US without yet laying claim to a major title. He was one of the early adopters of the high risk, high flying style catergorised by the Adrenaline division and his blend of technique and speed are dangerous to any unwary opponents. His lightning fast Flash Bang (snap hot shot) can put anyone away at a moments notice. [b]Grandmaster Phunk[/b] may be best known for being a hugely successful manager with the SWF but few appreciate his in ring skills. Often happy to let his charges handle his affairs for him, Phunk is a dangerous opponent in the ring, always thinking two steps ahead and never afraid to do what it takes to claim victory. His Bling Bling Sting (brass knuckles punch) is highly effective (though illegal) while his Money Clip Lariat has Ko'ed whoever it comes into contact with so far while he's been tearing up the indy wrestling scene. [CENTER][b][u]First Matches[/b][/u] Marc DuBois vs Steve Flash Eisaku Hoshino vs Grandmaster Phunk[/CENTER] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][COLOR="Red"][size=6][u]GROUP B[/u][/COLOR][/size] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/ShooterSeanDeeley.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Dread.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JoanneRodriguez.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/HenryLee.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [b]Shooter Sean Deeley[/b] is a talented youngster who won two national championships at college level in amateur wrestling. He turned pro two years ago and has been developing his skills in the major Canadian promotions to the point that he is a formidable wrestling machine. He has a vast array of submission moves and takedowns in his arsenal against which few can find a reply to. Thanks to his flawless technique, his German suplex is feared across Canada and his Front Face Choke can take down anyone, regardless of size or speed. [b]Dread[/b] is unquestionably one of the greatest big men of all time, racking up 6 World Championship reigns across 4 promotions, 3 decades and 2 continents. After a 4 year run with Japanese promotion PGHW, Dread returns to the USA as he attempts to gain his 7th reign as a World Champion. Anyone stepping into the ring with Dread had better have their wits about them as the Dread Bomb has eliminated hundreds of men thus far and anyone on the wrong end of the DreadSault knows just how devastating and widely skilled this monster of a man truly is. When [b]Joanne Rodriguez[/b] asked to join NEO, she was told there was no women's division for her to wrestle in. But that didn't stop her and her persistance combined with her huge success in both Japan and the USA has given her a glowing resume that few could match. Combining her stunning looks with her fast paced technical skills, J-Ro has already proven to be more than a match for any woman who steps in the ring with her and she now aims to show that the same can be said for any men she faces. Her J-Rocker (twisting face crusher) can end a match in a heartbeat. [b]Henry Lee[/b] is arguably the most insane man to ever step into a wrestling ring. His ultra-violent style has made him a household name and with 3 World Championship reigns under his belt with DAVE, its hard to say he hasn't earned it. Perhaps one of the most unpredictable and dangerous wrestlers on the face of the planet, anyone who steps into the ring with him had better expect a wild brawl and should be looking out for the Asylum Buster (leaping piledriver) especially if there are any tables around. [CENTER][b][u]First Matches[/b][/u] Shooter Sean Deeley vs Dread Joanne Rodriguez vs Henry Lee[/CENTER] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][size=6][COLOR="Green"][u]GROUP C[/u][/COLOR][/size] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/BarryKingman.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/SgtBubbaLeeWest.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [b]Pistol Pete Hall[/b]'s career started in the 1980's where he toured Japan extensively and was one of the biggest stars at that time. His career looked to have ended in 1992 when he retired with a knee injury and then trained hundreds of the stars of today in the Piledriver Wrestling School. In 2005, surgery healed his knee and he returned to competition in Japan but he wishes to continue to train the stars of tomorrow. When approached, Pistol Pete seized the chance to compete with NEO and is looking to finally achieve the dream that got him into wrestling in the first place. A World Championship reign. His Pistol Whip Lariat is his main finishing move, a lariat so respected that anyone seeing him move his elbow pad knows to avoid it if they wish to keep their head on their shoulders. [b]Barry Kingman[/b] is a second generation star, the son of the legendary "Crippler" Ray Kingman. A tremendous all round competitor, Barry has yet to achieve the heights of his father but has a number of title reigns under his belt while wrestling in Canada. Comparisons with the legendary Ray Kingman are easy to make but if Barry can lock you into the Kingman Krippler then you had better tap because the secrets of that move are certain to have been passed on to the new generation. [b]Sgt Bubba Lee West[/b] is a former army Sergeant with a chp on his shoulder. Super intense and super aggressive, West is a power brawler who takes no prisoners in the ring. With only a few years of wrestling experience under his belt, he may not be perfect yet, but few can match his aggression in the ring and its easy to be overwhelmed by him. His Recon Wrench (full nelson) and Cannon Fodder (3 Point Stance) are a tribute to the force he uses when executing any move, he is simply that explosive. [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] is somewhat of a wildcard entry into this tournament. the last few years saw him rise from obscure indy midcarder in the US to one of the hottest properties in Mexican wrestling. No stranger to the top rope, Phoenix's career has skyrocketed much like he does and he has built up incredible momentum. The Phoenix Firebird Splash is a spectacular twisting 450 from the top that leaves victim and viewer alike gasping for breath. [CENTER][b][u]First Matches[/b][/u] Pistol Pete Hall vs Sgt Bubba Lee west Barry Kingman vs Ultimate Phoenix[/CENTER] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrange"][size=6][u]GROUP D[/COLOR][/u][/size] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JackGriffith.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/BlackHatBailey.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MadmanBoone.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [b]Jack Griffith[/b] was one of the stars of the indy wrestling scene and was hotly tipped to be the next big star until personal problems forced him to quit wrestling for several years. He returned in May of 2006 with the same fire that made him such a hot prospect and he has worked hard to recapture the same form. While he prefers to stick to his hard hitting brawling style, he is well versed in the technical side of wrestling and is able to finish anyone off in a number of ways. His Jack in the Box finisher is a Short Vertical Lift Spinebuster that can come out of nowhere, making him exceptionally dangerous in the ring. [b]Black Hat Bailey[/b] is well known for being an experienced veteran with exceptional technical skill. Constantly in the title hunt and consistently considered one of the best wrestlers since the mid 90s, Black Hat Bailey takes no prisoners. Slow and methodical, he picks apart opponents slowly without making any mistakes. Exceptionally difficult to beat, he is most dangerous when he has help from other people, either as employees or employers. His Bailey Breaker (Texas Cloverleaf) has forced hundreds of people to tap over the years. [b]Madman Boone[/b] is a wild brawler who has taken some of the most memorable bumps in TCW's history. While he may lack finesse as a wrestler, his dedication and will to do whatever it takes to win have taken him far in his career, while also causing him to pick up a number of injuries. When he's good, he's damn near unbeatable but his unpredictability in his in-ring work is matches only by his unpredictablility in his performances. If he can find his best form, he's arguably the biggest threat in all of NEO and his Boone or Bust (Snap Neckbreaker) could finally see him break through as a huge star. [b]Frankie Perez[/b] is a cult favourite on the indy scene thanks to his ultra-stiff kicks and no-nonsense attitude. At only 22 years old and with less than 4 years of pro wrestling experience so far, Perez has become the hottest prospect on the indy scene for many years and a favourite among tape traders globally, despite having only worked in the US so far. With a range of ways to put anyone away including the P-Clutch (variation Camel Clutch), the Perez Plunge '06 (Krusher Drop) and the Perfect Parity (Ultimate Fisherman's Buster), Perez is a megastar in the making who could soon stake his claim among the elite with a World Championship run. [CENTER][b][u]First Matches[/b][/u] Jack Griffith vs Black Hat Bailey Frankie Perez vs Madman Boone[/CENTER] [/QUOTE] With eight matches announced so far and more to be announced at the show, NEO's debut show is stacked with talent from top to bottom. Tickets are available from prowrestlingneo.com for the event coming live from the Ranch of San Antonio on January 1st 2007! Make sure you book your tickets quickly to avoid missing out on wrestling history! [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEO.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/QUOTE] .....

[b][u]From The Internet[/b][/u] [QUOTE] [b]From ProWrestlingHits.com/forums[/b] [i]"JK Stallings is trying to sell indy to the mainstream"[/i] Welcome back folks to my column where I give my opinions on the wrestling industry and today I'm looking at the major news.... JK Stallings is starting another promotion. Well whoop-di-frickin'-doo! I know that I'm alawys going to be in the minority on these "smark" forums but trust me when I say this... NEO is going to fail. Why? Because people just aren't going to care about the kind of product NEO is going to have, pure and simple. I know I'm going to get heat for saying this, but lets face it, the roster over there looks as good as any generic indy promotion in the world with the single difference being that JK Stallings has used his vast, vast, VAST resources to secure the services of two men the wrestling public might actually care about. But I'm going to say it now.... Marc DuBois and Dread simply can't carry the entire company on their shoulders. Dread is too old. He may be one of the best big men in wrestling history and I might be too damn scared of him to say it to his face, but he's too damn old for anyone to care. He may provide the name value thanks to his decades in the business but that doesn't mean we want to see him now. Hell, if he's so good, why was he not signed by the SWF or TCW? Or even the old folks home in USPW? Yeah, I went there..... And Marc DuBois? The kid is 19 years old and has an ego on him that far outstrips his talent. Sure, he might be the future of wrestling for all we care but he's already blown one chance at stardom when he socked Richard Eisen right in the jaw. I don't care how much every single smark wanted him to do it, its just plain dumb and hoping that he can carry the company, no matter how talented he may be, is like lighting the fuse on some dynamite without checking how long it is first. And its not like they're the only potentially bad signings. They've got drunks like Jack Griffith on the roster and more 30somethings and 40somethings than a "modern" company should really have. For a company aiming to revolutionise wrestling they really should have signed some people that we a) cared about OR b) that at least had some time left in them. Which brings me to my next point. Can the wrestling industry support another major player in North America? The SWF and TCW are obviously still on top right now and don't look like losing to anyone else any time soon, especially with TCW's new TV deal drawing more viewers than ever before, the first time they've consistently drawn more than the SWF in a long time even if PPV buys aren't quite at the same stage yet. DAVE are struggling on the East Coast but are still a close third behind USPw who have taken off ever since Sam Strong and Bruce the Giant moved in. The less said about Peter Valentine, the better. So what niche is NEO going to occupy? Answer: None! They're in direct competition from the word go and they don't have anywhere near the star power of the other companies. While they have some serious momentum going into their first event of the New Year, they're going to have to make sure the show is a damn good one because if its not people just won't tune in to watch their two hour TV show each week. Fact! It doesn't matter how much money you throw at something, you can't buy success in the wrestling industry unless there is a space to fill, something we don't currrently have. JK Stallings and his friends have managed to get a few big names and have descended like vultures on whatever scraps have been left for them to peck at... but after that, they are just another indy promotion looking to make a name for themselves and I hate to say it..... but indy wrestling just doesn't cut it for a mainstream audience. Send your abuse to the usual address, you know I'm still right. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] From: [email]mymatedave@myemail.com[/email] To: [email]everyone@theworld.com[/email] Subject: Pro Wrestling NEO!!!!!!1! OMG! I just seen what JK STalling said on the nesw and I cant wait to see NOE in action! I bet they have all my favorite stars like Hell Monkey n fox Mask n Samoan Machine n Darryl Devine n that dude whos name I cant remember just now!!!! Wowz!!![/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Posted by: Guest I can't believe JK Stallings used charity work to put his stupid wrestling company over!! There are millions of people around the world who are starving or dying of Nigerian Green Plague that could use the money he's invested into this instead of giving to charity! How can he be so selfish so as to waste money on something that is so stupidly fake rather than help make the world a better place?! [QUOTE] Reply To: Guest From: mymatedave Did you even see the other 11 days of his Xmas thing where he talked about the millions of dollars he was GIVING to charity and the countless programs he's set up to help poor people? I bet you haven't even watched wrestling and are just saying that because you're some kind of tree-hugging hippy who gives out thousand of flyers saying "save the trees" while you drive some gas-guzzling hippy-mobile that pollutes the planet more than I do. Get a life! [QUOTE] Reply To: mymatedave From: Guest Well............ you smell!!! [/QUOTe] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [b]From: An Unknown Source[/b] Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing how NEO works out. I'm not going to slate anyone here for their products but I personally don't enjoy watching two burly men in a slow paced match or men in lobster costumes. I'm a big fan of indy wrestling, even though some of the workers I see hyped to the max on the forums are little more than spot machines with limited skills. But if there is one thing I'm always a fan of, it's choice. I like having the choice to cheer or boo someone, I like being able to choose whether I want to see TCW or SWF on a Tuesday night, I like being able to choose whether I'm going to see a DAVE event or a basketball game..... And what I see in NEO is a new place to watch. Two hours a week, every week, to see some of the top indy stars in action with some guys who I've grown up watching each week on TV. I might get to see some dream matches that I'll be disappointed with, I might get to see some classic matches that I never even woulda thought of. I might watch one show and never tune in again or I might get hooked for life and spend thousands on merchandise, PPVs and travelling to events. The point is... for all those nay-sayers who have already taken to criticising NEO before their first show... give them a chance. Because they might be just the promotion that you've been looking for all this time. Tune in to check them out then criticise. But don't try to destroy them before we've even seen a show because one look at the card and I know I'm already looking forward to seeing just how things work out. Its all about choice and I'm choosing to give them a chance. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEO.jpg[/IMG] [b]Quick Card for the NEO TV Special[/b] Marc DuBois vs Steve Flash (Group A) Eisaku Hoshino vs Grandmaster Phunk (Group A) Shooter Sean Deeley vs Dread (Group B) Joanne Rodriguez vs Henry Lee (Group B) Pistol Pete Hall vs Sgt Bubba Lee west (Group C) Barry Kingman vs Ultimate Phoenix (Group C) Jack Griffith vs Black Hat Bailey (Group D) Frankie Perez vs Madman Boone (Group D) [b]PLUS:[/b] More matches to be announced at the show!![/CENTER] [/QUOTE]

[b][u][center][size=4]Pro Wrestling NEO: The Debut TV Special[/u][/size][/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEO.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [QUOTE] 1) A series of spectactular pyro explosions and a rocking soundtrack introduce the world to the first ever show from Pro Wrestling NEO. Barely have we had a moment to be welcomed to the show when the figure of [b]Marc DuBois[/b] steps through the pyro, a microphone in hand and makes his way to the ring amidst a chant of "You screwed Eisen!" [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [color="red"]"You're damn right I did! But if I could go back and change things.... I'd do it much, much harder!" "Because up north, that sunuva b!tch fears change. Every time it looks like wrestling is about to evolve, every time it looks like someone is going to change the way the world looks at wrestling, every time it looks like someone is about to break the mold he created, he hits the breaks. He fired [b]Nemesis[/b]... he fired [b]Cornell[/b]... he fired [b]McFly[/b]... and when I got too much for him, he fired me!!" "Everyone here knows that his pitiful Shooting Star division is a token gesture towards the true stars of modern wrestling. He fills the division with jokes and losers so that he can bury a style of wrestling that he doesn't understand, so that the boys in the back tht are running scared of men like me can protect themselves. I was the hottest star that the company "up north" had in years and I was fired for daring to be different, I was fired for breaking the mold, I was fired for bring too damn good for that worthless company and [b]knowing[/b] it! "So for one night only, for the last time in my career, I'm opening the show rather than headlining it. Because on this first night of the first month... the first match of the first ever Pro Wrestling NEO show will feature its first ever champion. So [b]Steve Flash[/b], you get yourself out here and face me so that I can show everyone here [i]exactly[/i] why I'm the new face of professional wrestling and that you... can't... beat me."[/COLOR] [b](B-)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [b]Marc DuBois vs Steve Flash[/b][/CENTER] 2) With the crowd still eating up Marc's promo, Steve Flash made his way from the back but was met with a flying body press from DuBois before he even got in the ring. While the two men didn't click at all the match was still a strong match with Marc DuBois pulling out more high flying moves than we've seen him use in the past. The finish came when DuBois his Flash with the Marc of Excellence, bridging it to pick up the victory. [b]WINNER: Marc DuBois in 17:54 (C)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/RobertGreene.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/TheodoreLogan.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/RemmingtonRemus.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 3) With Dubois and Flash clearing the ring, the announce team watch a couple of replays of the high spotss and put over how incredible the match had just been. The cameras change to the announce table and they three men introduce themselves from left to right as [b]Robert Greene[/b] (who has been providing the play by play), [b]Theodore Logan[/b] (who has been giving some good colour work so far) and [b]Remmington Remus[/b] who has been providing the analysis). Logan aims a few verbal jabs at his fellow announcers before Greene takes over the job of putting over the next match as Frankie Perez takes on Madman Boone! [b](D)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MadmanBoone.jpg[/IMG] [b]Frankie Perez vs Madman Boone[/b][/CENTER] 4) Madman Boone lived up to his reputation for using himself as a weapon as Perez launched into him with an array of kicks that had the crowd wincing in pain with Boone. Things continued to be even but Boone went for a cannonball dive to the floor that saw Perez hit an echoing kick to his spine before he hit hard on the floor. It was just a matter of time after that before Perez hit the Perfect Parity to pick up an intense pinfall victory in front of an appreciate crowd. [b]WINNER: Frankie Perez in 12:19 (C-)[/b] 5) The screen lights up with the image of [b]Jenny Playmate[/b] armed with a microphone. After the whistles die down, she explains to the crowd that she is one of three NEO staff members charged with getting all the backstage news to the crowd during live events and that she is about to conduct an interview... however she realises that there are two men behind her pulling all kinds of faces and making a lot of noise so she turns to shout at them. [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JennyPlaymate.jpg[/IMG] [b]with[/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JoeyPoison.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MainstreamHernandez_alt2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"]"Do you mind? I'm trying to do some serious work here and this is going out [i]live[/i] across the USA and Canada!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"We're on national TV?"[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]"AWESOME!!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"I've never been on TV before!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Hi, mom!!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"Your ruining my segment! Who the heck are you two anyway?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Well, he's [b]Joey Poison[/b]..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"... and he's [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b]"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"... and together we're..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"... and together we're..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"I didn't mean I actually wanted you to.... oh, there's my interview. [b]Miss Heat[/b], I was wondering if you could give me a few words about what you and your boyfriend are feeling heading into this three way Adrenaline division match?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"](in a Latina accent) "Just you wait and see what he's capable of out there. Once you've seen what he can do out there, you'll wonder what else he's capable of." (She then proceeds to kiss her man and the two head out towards the ring) [/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"Don't go anywhere folks, the Adrenaline division three way match is up next!"[/COLOR] [b](E-)[/b] for Mainstream and Poison, [b](E)[/b] for Heat and Champagne [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/UKDragon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/RoderickRemus.jpg[/IMG] [b]Champagne Lover w/ Jennifer Heat VS UK Dragon vs Roderick Remus[/b][/CENTER] 7) This three way match was as exciting as it was chaotic, with all three men flying all over the ring. The action was unrelenting, leaving the announce team almost unable to keep up with it. The finish came when Roderick Remus backdropped UK Dragon out of the ring before falling prey to the Lover Stunner. [b]WINNER: Champagne Lover in 11:46 (C)[/b] [COLOR="Red"]Logan "You know, Remmy... that Roderick guy looks a lot like you."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"He's my twin brother!! Didn't you hear me calling him my brother for that whole match?!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"I thought you meant it in a black way."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"Dude, sometimes you should really try engaging your brain before you let your mouth do stuff"[/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Trauma.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/SayeedAli.jpg[/IMG] [b]attack[/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 8) A camera is outside a locker-room when a noise is heard a short distance away. The camera chases towards the sound where it sees two unknown men assaulting [b]Eisaku Hoshino[/b], laying the boots into him on the floor. When the men see the camera they turn on their heels and run, before Hoshino stands up and dusts himself off, walking past the camera and round the corner. [b](F+)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/BarryKingman.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/CripplerRayKingman.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 9) The crowd were on their feet for the group of men as they came out next, led by resident cowboy [b]Pistol Pete Hall[/b] (complete with hat) who was flanked by [b]Steve Flash[/b] and [b]Barry Kingman[/b]. But they really popped when the legendary [b]"Crippler" Ray Kingman[/b] stepped out onto the stage, giving him a standing ovation purely out of respect. Crippler announced that the four of them were "kicking it old school" which got him several groans from the crowd before briefly hyping up each of the men behind him as legends in their own right, the veterans who helped carve out wrestling in the past and who are still as dangerous today as they ever were... himself perhaps not included. He then put over the entire company, saying that NEO was out to give a shot to those who may have never gotten the break they needed like Steve Flash, or those who have gotten a second chance at stardom like Pistol Pete Hall, or lastly, those who are still out to prove themselves, like his son Barry Kingman. He finished by saying that no-one came here to watch an old man talk, they came here to see some of the best wrestling on the planet and that is exactly what they're about to see! [b](D)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/BarryKingman.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [b]Barry Kingman vs Ultimate Phoenix[/b][/CENTER] 10) A pre-match handshake between the two men got a ripple of applause from the crowd before they set upon each other with some fast paced action. Phoenix's plan was clearly to hit fast and hit hard but that proved to be his undoing as Barry showed some of his father's technical genius, working over the shoulder and neck of Phoenix to wear him down. After an even contest that saw Kingman avoid contact from the Phoenix Firebird Splash, Kingman cinched in the Kingman Krippler and forced a submission for the victory. [b]WINNER: Barry Kingman in 10:31 (C-)[/b] 11) After the match, Kingman sportingly helped Phoenix up to his feet and shooks his hand, raising it in a sign of camaraderie. [b](D+)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/SgtBubbaLeeWest.jpg[/IMG] [b]Pistol Pete Hall vs Sgt Bubba Lee West[/b][/CENTER] 12) These two men came crashing from the backstage area together as Barry Kingman and Ultimate Phoenix were heading backstage. It looked like they might get pulled apart but that wasn't the case as both men got into the ring, Sarge armed with a chair. It became evident that the rules had been relaxed for this match early on as the referee failed to DQ Sarge for using the chair on Pistol's lariat arm or for Pistol's low blow shortly later. The brawl continued in this wild vein to the delight of the rowdy Texas crowd on hand until Pete hit a huge spinebuster and pulled down his elbow pad, the signal that the end is coming. Pistol bounced off the ropes a couple of times and Sarge didn't even see the Pistol Whip Lariat connect as Pete almost decapitated him. [b]WINNER: Pistol Pete Hall in 13:49 (C+)[/b] 13) After the match, Pistol shook some life into his arm and offered his hand to Sergeant West... but Sarge took exception to it, rolling out of the ring clutching at his neck as he did so. [b](D)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/SueDanes.jpg[/IMG] [b]with[/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JoeyPoison.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MainstreamHernandez_alt2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Purple"]"Hello, fans. My name is [b]Sue Danes[/b] and I'm backstage at tonight's 3 hour TV special reporting to you all the latest rumours. As my cameraman caught earlier on, Eisaku Hoshino was attacked by two thugs and word in the locker-rooms says..."[/COLOR] In the background, we once again see the grinning faces of the two men from earlier. They bounce around, trying to get in the shot with one of them mouthing "Hiya, mom!" a lot. Sue has had enough already. [COLOR="Purple"]"Can you two stop getting in the way of my work? Journalism is a serious business and I won't have you two... [i]clowns[/i] ruin my spot!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"I'm not a clown."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"Me neither."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Though I'm almost certainly a [i]complete freak...[/i]"[/COLOR] Silence. [COLOR="Green"]"Dude, don't think they know us yet."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"That sucks a bit. But they will know us, oh yes! Because you're [b]Joey Poison[/b]..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"And you're [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] "[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"... and together we're..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"... and together we're..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]"I don't care who you are!! Go away!! Damn, there's [b]Grandmaster Phunk[/b]! Grandmaster, can I have an interview? Just a brief moment of your time?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"Why certainly, for a woman like you I could give you several... moments."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]"Obviously, you've got a match coming up next against [b]Eisaku Hoshino[/b]. I was just wondering if you could confirm the rumours that the two men spotted assaulting him in a corridor earlier were doing so at your request, or even under your orders?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"There's no evidence I had anything to do with it! It was nothing to do with me, you hear? Now if you'll excuse me, Miss Nosy Pants, I'm off to show that Japanese loser a lesson on what happens to people who aren't wanted!"[/COLOR] [b](E-)[/b] for Mainstream and Poison, [b](D+)[/b] for Grandmaster Phunk. [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/GrandmasterPhunk.jpg[/IMG] [b]Eisaku Hoshino VS Grandmaster Phunk[/b][/CENTER] 15) Early on it seemed like Hoshino was feeling no ill effects from the beating he took earlier but as time wore on and Phunk's focussed strategy kicked in, Hoshino seemed to suffer. Both men worked on each other's bodies as Phunk tried to press his advantage but Hoshino's chops echoed through the arena whenever he fought back. Phunk turned the tide in his favour by donning a hidden set of brass knucks, catching Hoshino in the ribs with the first blow and the head with the second without the referee seeing it. Hoshino kicked out though, leaving Phunk in a state of shock as he cursed the referee and claimed a slow count. Hoshino rallied and hit a big knee strike to the back that rocked Phunk and followed up with a series of knees to the body. Moments later, Hoshino hoisted Phunk up to his shoulders and dropped him down with the Godzilla Plunge to pick up the hard fought victory. [b]WINNER: Eisaku Hoshino in 14:53 (C)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JoanneRodriguez.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/HenryLee.jpg[/IMG] [b]Joanne Rodriguez VS Henry Lee[/b][/CENTER] 16) J-Ro made a spectacular entrance as she fired several free NEO shirts into the crowd on her entrance but one man who didn't seem happy about that was Henry Lee. Lee has never been known to take any prisoners and had no qualms about hitting a woman as was shown early. J-Ro used a hit and fade tactic to get Lee on the ropes but when she looked to have the upperhand, Lee broke a J-Rocker attempt and wasted no time setting J-Ro up for the Asylum Buster, drilling her into the mat hard. [b]WINNER: Henry Lee in 10:50 (D+)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/DharmaGregg.jpg[/IMG] [b]with[/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JoeyPoison.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MainstreamHernandez_alt2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]"Hi, mom! Hi, dad! Hi, everyone watching the show tonight!! My name is [b]Dharma Gregg[/b] and I'm here to let you know that I'm the third girl put in charge of reporting all the backstage goings on here in Pro Wrestling NEO! It was, like, so weird. I just showed up and some guy asked me if I was looking for a job. I had no idea what he meant but I said I was and he said he'd love to have me around! It was soooo weird!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Did you just say...."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"... weird?"[/COLOR] The two men stand one on either side of Dharma, grinning from ear to ear. [COLOR="DarkOrange"]"Yeah, I sooo did! Who are you guys?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"He's [b]Joey Poison[/b]..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"... and he's [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b]"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"... and together we're..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"... and together we're... "[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]"The Odd Squad!"[/COLOR] Mainstream and Joey stop looking at the camera and turn to face Dharma who is looking from to the other, a big smile on her face. The two guys look at each other and shrug. [COLOR="Blue"]"Well, it certanly beat Mainstream Poison..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"Yeah, I never liked that name either. Sounds too much like we'd be bad guys."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Totally. And we don't want that, we're too freaky!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"Yeah!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"The Odd Squad!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"The Odd Squad!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]"The Odd Squad!"[/COLOR] The camera swings around to reveal three men standing, each wearing a suit, a top hat and the two larger men carrying walking canes. The one without the cane speaks out. [COLOR="Red"]"We were about to go out and issue an open challenge when we stumbled across this little.... party. If you two ill mannered rogues would like to test your skills out against a couple of fine gentlemen, perhaps we should meet you in the ring."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"Nice hats."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Nice walking sticks. I'm guessing his one is wedged somewhere we can't see..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"That would explain why he has to look down his nose at us like that."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Your on, richboy."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"That's [b]Playboy Jake Sawyer[/b] to you. And the names of the gentlemen who will shortly be embarassing you are [b]Lord Geoffrey Windamere[/b] and [b]Gentleman James King[/b]."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Whatever!!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"Whatever!!"[/COLOR] [b](D-)[/b] for Dharma/Odd Squad, [b]E+[/b] for the challenge/response [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/GentlemanJimKing.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Aristocrat.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JoeyPoison.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MainstreamHernandez_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [b]The Gentlemen w/ Playboy Jake Sawyer vs The Odd Squad[/b][/CENTER] 18) The only tag team match of the night saw a clash of personalities as the well mannered Gentlemen faced off against the off-beat Odd Squad. It didn't take long to see what kind of men the Gentlemen were as they used double teams to try and slow down Joey Poison. The referee took an accidental bump when the Odds countered an attempted double team and this led to the Playboy at ringside throwing a cane to Gentleman James. The tactic backfired however as Poison threw Lord Geoffrey to ringside and grabbed the cane from James's hand, allowing Mainstream to hit the Fever Beat and then the Apparition #14. [b]WINNERS: The Odd Squad in 10:44 (D+)[/b] 19) After the match, Mainstream and Poison jumped the barriers and headed into the crowd to celebrate their victory. [b](E-)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JennyPlaymate.jpg[/IMG] [b]with[/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JackGriffith.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 20) The large screen lit up with a note informing us that this was a pre-recorded segment. [b]Jenny Playmate[/b] introduced us to a man she said had been through a lot and who was on the comeback trail, [b]Jack Griffith[/b]. Jack then proceeded to give a three minute sit down interview about his life and his career in wrestling. He quickly covered everything from his early success to his downward spiral and how he turned to alcohol as a means of coping with his personal and professional problems. He then put himself over positively, saying that he's been clean for over two years and thanks to some hard training and six months o nthe indy wrestling scene he now feels as good as he ever has. He then put over Black Hat Bailey, saying it'll be a real test for himself to see if he can compete at the highest level as he's always dreamed of doing. [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JackGriffith.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/BlackHatBailey.jpg[/IMG] [b]Jack Griffith VS Black Hat Bailey[/b][/CENTER] 21) This match was a match of the night candidate as the seasoned veteran took on the impassioned brawler, a real clash of styles. Jack hit hard, looking to make this a short match but Bailey used his experience to pick away at every little mistake Jack made, no matter how small. Bailey focussed on Jack's knees whenever possible but Jack was able to fend off the worst of the damage for a while. That was until Jack missed a running boot at the ropes and Bailey took advantage by tying Jack's leg up and working it over hard, breaking when ordered to by the referee. This mistake proved too costly for Jack to recover from as Black Hat slapped on the Bailey Breaker in the middle of the ring, forcing Jack to tap out. [b]WINNER: Black Hat Bailey in 13:49 (C+)[/b] 22) A video plays of the legendary [b]Dread[/b], hyping his career and ensuring everyone knows that Dread has been a top star around the world for the over 20 years. The video shows recent footage of Dread in PGHW, highlighting some of the brutality he's unleashed on some of the finest technical workers in professional wrestling today. After the video played, the announce team quickly put over Shooter Sean Deeley, saying he has incredible potential but if Dread can do that to the best in the world, Deeley is going to have to have to turn that potential into performance tonight. [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Dread.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/ShooterSeanDeeley.jpg[/IMG] [b]Dread VS Shooter Sean Deeley[/b][/CENTER] 23) Deeley showed his quickness early on, avoiding the clubbing forearm blows thrown by Dread and trying to take the big man down with a series of takedowns and strikes to the knees, a tactic that has served men well in Japan. The announcers commented that Deeley had clearly done his homework when his gameplan really started to work, despite having been caught with some brutal shots and Deeley managed to work over Dread's legs on the mat for a while before Dread launched him through the ropes. Outside the ring, Deeley was clearly out of his element and Dread got in some brutal blows before the action got back into the ring. Deeley was clearly dazed but stuck with his strategy but Dread now had the momentum in his favour. Dread managed to block a single leg takedown and clobber Deeley hard before hitting a thunderous Dread Bomb. That move may have been enough to put Deeley away but Dread signalled his intention to go to the top and ended the match with a devastating DreadSault to get the crowd on its feet. [b]WINNER: Dread in 14:20 (C)[/b] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [b][u]Quick Results From the NEO: Debut TV Special[/b][/u] [i] Marc DuBois defeated Steve Flash in 17:54 (C) - Group A match Frankie Perez defeated Madman Boone in 12:19 (C-) - Group D match Champagne Lover defeated Roderick Remus and UK Dragon in a triangle match in 11:46 (C) Barry Kingman defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 10:31 (C-) - Group C match Pistol Pete Hall defeated Sgt Bubba Lee West in a hardcore rules match in 13:49 (C+) - Group C match Eisaku Hoshino defeated Grandmaster Phunk in 14:53 (C) - Group A match Henry Lee defeated Joanne Rodriguez in 10:50 (D+) - Group B match The Odd Squad defeated The Gentlemen in 10:44 (D+) Black Hat Bailey defeated Jack Griffith in 13:49 (C+) - Group D match Dread defeated Shooter Sean Deeley in 14:20 (C) - Group B match [b]OVERALL: (C)[/b] 4,718 fans in attendance at the Ranch of San Antonio[/i] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/RW2.jpg[/IMG] [b][u][size=4]Quick Card[/size][/b][/u] [i] [b][u]Group A[/b][/u] Marc DuBois vs Eisaku Hoshino Steve Flash vs Grandmaster Phunk [b][u]Group B[/b][/u] Shooter Sean Deeley vs Henry Lee Dread vs Joanne Rodriguez [b][u]Group C[/b][/u] Pistol Pete Hall vs Ultimate Phoenix Barry Kingman vs Sgt Bubba Lee West [b][u]Group D[/b][/u] Jack Griffith vs Madman Boone Frankie Perez vs Black Hat Bailey [/i][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEO.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[b]Out of Character Things[/b] First of all, not all my shows are going to be that big or detailed. I will be roughly following the format Scapino uses to write up most of my shows, with a few extra pictures for title matches and main events. PPVs will be pretty similar to this though, with extra detail and plenty of pictures to keep things looking pretty. I don't want to make things too detailed. Also, I won't be writing up lots of promos like I did there unless I have something I want to say or I just feel like it. There are times when a clear promo is just the easiest way to get someone over and I think I done that with the Odd Squad. Saying they're a bit zany just doesn't cut it with me. :) As for official in game things.... hmm.... I boosted Marc DuBois's overness and gave him a dislike relationship with Richard Eisen and Tommy Cornell to simulate him being "unreliable" and therefor not allowing him to be signed by them. He's also on a written deal with me, as are Crippler Ray Kingman, Dread, Eisaku Hoshino, JK Stallings (owner), Jack Griffith, Pat Deacon, Pistol Pete Hall, Bret Graveson and Jez MCArthuer. Theodore Logan and Robert Greene are two of my old e-fed characters who were a tag team. They also used to do commentary for a while and I figured it would be good to have some decent announcers so they are signed up on lifetime deals. My user character, Derek B, will be my authority figure and is also based on an e-fed character that I gave my name to. Although how exactly I'm going to push him, I don't know. JK Stallings is likely to stay backstage unless I need him for some storyline or something. NEO itself is a cult sized promotion with 50% overness across the US and Canada. I can't remember the exact details on my product but its definitely got Mainstream as a key feature and modern as a major one. There are a few medium things, not sure which off the top of my head. Match intensity is at 20% and match danger at 40%, took me ages to get them to a point where no-one would complain. I started at 60 and 20! :) Does anyone have any comments so far? Anything other than "WTF?! You signed Trauma?" would be nice. I like to try and push different people and it took me ages to get my product just right. I was as stunned as anyone when I found out they weren't going to crap all over Gentleman Jim King and Trauma. :D Incidentally, I will eventually have three belts active but I'm only phasing them in one per month. First up, World title. Second, Adrenaline title. Third, Tag Team. Its going to be a fun ride. Thanks for reading, lets make this a good one. [i]Derek B[/i] <--- crazy person

[QUOTE] [CENTER][b]Coming to you live from Perry Hall, Great Lakes in front of a 2,000 person sell out crowd on Friday, 5th January[/b]
[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEO.jpg[/IMG] [b]presents[/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/RW2.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/DerekB.jpg[/IMG] [b]with[/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEOWorld.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] 1) As the opening pyro does it's best to deafen and blind everyone in the arena, the crowd in the Perry Hall add their voices to the din. A funky drum beat starts to play and from the back emerges a man along with a referee who carries in his hands a title belt. [COLOR="Blue"]"For those of you fans who haven't yet checked out prowrestlingneo.com, my name is [b]Derek Blackley[/b] and I am the man who runs things around here." "Everyone you see in this ring or on that monitor up there has had their job approved by me. But I'm not about to go on a raging power trip and say that everyone owes me their careers because quite frankly, anyone that has made it onto the roster here done so thanks to their own individual skills. If they weren't good enough, then no amount of sucking up to me would get them a job... no matter how much they tried." "And that is why I'm out here today with Referee Graveson. I'm here to remind everyone on the roster that they are here for one ultimate reason and that is to become the NEO World Champion. In his hands, because I would never carry the belt myself, is a title that represents the new wave of wrestling. No longer is wrestling about one man's ideals of how wrestling should be, its about competition, its about who is the better competitor, its about finding out who is the best regardless of style, colour, nationality, beliefs, size or gender." "And as such, I've got a few words to have with the first competitors tonight. Grandmaster Phunk... Steve Flash, come out here now."[/COLOR] From the back emerges Flash and Phunk to a mixed reaction from the crowd as they try to decide whether they are booing Phunk or cheering Flash. [COLOR="Blue"]"I'm going to keep this short. Steve Flash, I wish you the best of luck in tonight's match. You've lost one but there's a long way to go and no-one is finished as long as they never give up." "And Phunk... I know as much as anyone how much you want this NEO World Championship belt so listen up. If you try to pull a stunt like you did last week with the brass knucks on Eisaku Hoshino, I will personally ensure that you never receive so much as a sniff of a title shot while I remain in charge. You're not "up north" now, you [i]will[/i] do what you're told. Do you understand me?"[/COLOR] Phunk looks upset but Derek doesn't give him over the microphone in order to respond. Instead, Derek simply gives them a quick pleasantry. [COLOR="Blue"]"Referee, ring that bell and lets get tonight underway, we've got a lot of action to get through and only two hours to fit it into."[/COLOR] [i][b](D-)[/b] for Derek's NEO hype and self hype, [b](C+)[/b] for his words to Phunk[/i] 3) [b][u]Grandmaster Phunk VS Steve Flash[/b][/u] The match started the moment the bell rang as the referee handed the NEO belt over to Derek while he left. Flash and Phunk brawled down towards the ring, with Phunk picking up the advantge as he backdropped Flash onto the concrete. The progressed in even fashion after that, with Flash fighting back into it but he was stopped by Phunk's stiff offense in the corner. Flash tried to hit a Flash Bang out of nowhere but Phunk squirmed out of his grip and hit a poke to the eye that enabled him to hit the Money Clip Lariat and pick up the pinfall victory. [b]WINNER:[/b] Grandmaster Phunk in 11:17 [b](C)[/b] 4) After the match, Flash tried to offer Phunk a handshake but Phunk wasn't having any of it, showing the same amount of trust towards Flash as most people show towards himself. [b](D-)[/b] 5) [b][u]Pistol Pete Hall vs Ultimate Phoenix[/b][/u] Lots of respect was being doled out as Flash and Pistol shook hands on entrance way then Pistol and Phoenix shook hands at the start of the match. Very old school. After the formalities were over though Pistol was all business as he went on the attack, not allowing Phoenix any time to get into his rhythm or launch any flying attacks. However stamina played a factor as Pete tired quickly and allowed Phoenix to get some high impact offense in and a few near falls. Phoenix looked to be trying to end things when Pete sprung to his feet and caught him from the top with a big suplex. The crowd were fired up as Pistol lowered the armpad and nailed Phoenix with a huge Pistol Whip Lariat. [b]WINNER:[/b] Pistol Pete Hall in 12:07 [b](C)[/b] 6) After the match, more respect was doled out as Pistol walked to the back with Phoenix and wished luck to [b]Barry Kingman[/b] as he made his way from the back for the third and final match of the night that [b]Old School[/b] were scheduled to take part in. [b](C-)[/b] 7) [b][u]Barry Kingman vs Sgt Bubba Lee west[/b][/u] An early candidate for match of the night, Barry Kingman set up his stall early on getting in Sarge's face and demanding a pre-match handshake. What he got was a big right to his face. The match was fought at an intense level, with Kingman trying to brawl with Sarge rather than stick to his usual offense and that really played into Sarge's hand. Kingman wasted time uncharacteristically posing while he let Sarge up to his feet, the result beign that Sarge got into the perfect position to deliver the Cannon Fodder. A tight pinfall attempt proved to be enough, although only just, to keep Barry down. [b]WINNER:[/b] Sgt Bubba Lee west in 12:56 [b](C+)[/b] 8) After the match, it looked like Sarge was going to shake hands with Kingman but he flipped him off instead. Kingman was irate and a finesse-free brawl ensued between the two. Pistol Pete Hall, Steve flash and Crippler Ray Kingman came from the back and pulled Barry away from Sarge, ordering Sarge to head back. Barry was yelling about a lack of respect from Sarge to everyone in the group but his father Ray simply said [COLOR="Purple"]"Respect must be given, it can't be taken. Don't lower yourself to his level."[/COLOR] [b](E+)[/b] 9) The show cut to the announce team who ran down the rest of the card for tonight, emphasising that if there wasn't enough time for all the matches, they'd be carried over. Logan [COLOR="Red"]"Let's hope that Dread gets a move on tonight and squashes J-Ro then."[/COLOR] Greene [COLOR="Green"]"Why would you wish a thing like that against her? I thought you liked her!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"Oh, I do but I'm an expert in first aid, especially mouth to mouth...."[/COLOR] [b](D)[/b] 10) [b][u]Shooter Sean Deeley VS Henry Lee[/b][/u] Finesse against pure violence was the theme of this match. Lee tried to take the match to the outside as often as possible while Deeley tried to use his amateur background to gain the upperhand. Deeley countered a string of Lee offense with a drop-toe hold onto the ringsteps. After that, Deeley used his smarts to lock in a tight submission that he didn't break until he was almost counted out. He slid in and then out again to break the count, giving Lee some time to get to his feet and pull himself up on the barriers. Deeley locked in a sleeper but Lee countered by shoving a fan out their seat and smashing Deeley in the head with it. The ref called for an instant DQ. [b]WINNER:[/b] Shooter Sean Deeley by DQ in 8:55 [b](C-)[/b] 11) [b]Derek Blackley[/b] was quickly out from the back with a microphone, saying he was disappointed that Lee had gotten himself DQed as the match had been excellent so far. He then said that to avoid that happening again in the next match, he was making it no disqualifications. [b]Jack Griffith[/b] came out and let everyone know that he had no problems with that and he'd be happy to take on Madman Boone...... [i][b](D)[/b] for Derek's announcement and [b](C)[/b] for Jack's short promo[/i] 13) [b][u]Jack Griffith VS Madman Boone[/b][/u] Jack didn't have time to finish his sentence as Boone charged past Derek and lay into Jack. It took a minute to get the referee into position to officially call the match as the two brawled through the crowd, eventually making it into the ring having already used a number of chairs and a fire extinguisher on each other. Jack looked to havethe advantage as he set Madman up top on the corner and climbed up but Boone scored with a low blow that stunned him. After a moment of adjustment, Boone found his footing and leapt from the top, grabbing Jack into a neckbreaker on the way past and landing it on a chair in the center of the ring. The crowd started the appropriate chant as the ref made the count. [b]WINNER:[/b] Madman Boone in 11:36 [b](C)[/b] 14) [b][u]Frankie Perez VS Black Hat Bailey[/b][/u] Another interesting clash of styles here as the slow, methodical attack of Bailey paired off against the explosive, high impact style of Perez. Bailey controlled much of the match, wearing down his opponent slowly and every time Perez got in control Bailey was rocked. But the youngster's inexperience showed through as he left himself open on a series of kicks and Bailey managed to counter quickly into the Bailey Breaker. With Perez's most deadly weapons locked into the hold, he had little chance of escape and tapped out after Bailey dragged him back to the center of the ring for the third time. [b]WINNER:[/b] Black Hat Bailey in 14:04 [b](C-)[/b] 15) [b]Joanne Rodriguez[/b] once again appeared with the T-shirt bazooka over one shoulder and fired some free NEO T-shirts into the excited crowd. On the announce team, Logan reminded us that this might be the last time they see her in three dimension, specially if Dread hits the DreadSault again this week. [b](C+)[/b] 16) [b][u]Joanne Rodriguez VS Dread[/b][/u] J-Ro wasted little time launching into an attack on Dread's left knee, using her speed to evade his clubbing blows. J-Ro looked to be in trouble when she went for a big springboard rana and Dread caught her, but she rolled through and almost got a shock pinfall victory. Unfortunately for her, she forgot that Dread is known for being an exceptionally quick big man and she was levelled with a big clothesline. Dread shook some feeling back into his knee before going back on the offensive. J-Ro managed a few counters and went for a flying rana but this time, Dread plucked her out the air and wasted no time driving her to the canvas with a Dread Bomb. [b]WINNER:[/b] Dread in 10:05 [b](B-)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 17) The announcers put over that there was just one more match to go and it took [b]Marc DuBois[/b] no time at all to get to the ring after Dread and J-Ro's match had finished. Talking on the microphone as he paced to the ring, DuBois had this to say. [COLOR="Blue"]"[b]Eisaku Hoshino[/b], Listen up! I don't know how much English you know but we've got seventeen minutes til this show is over and I'm not leaving here tonight with anything less than a victory. I've heard you can take a lot of punishment but I've got seventeen minutes to test exactly how much you can take and trust me when I say this..... you... can't... beat me! But I sure as hell can beat you!! The question is, how long will it take?"[/COLOR] [b](C)[/b] [CENTER][COLOR="Green"][u][size=5][b]Tonight's Main Event [/u][/b][/size][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG] [b]Marc DuBois VS Eisaku Hoshino[/b] [i]With a TV time remaining time limit[/i][/CENTER] 18) Hoshino and DuBois wasted no time starting this match as DuBois rolled out the ring to meet him on the ramp. Each man seemed to know exactly what was on the line and upped the stakes early on, each looking to try and put the other away quickly. DuBois almost picked up an early victory with the DuBious DuBois Pin (cheating roll up) but Hoshino kicked out. Both men were certainly throwing caution to the wind as they heaped the offense on each other, with Hoshino's chops stunning DuBois and DuBois using his body as a weapon more than we ever saw back when he wrestled "up north". The crowd were roaring both men on and when Hoshino managed to execute a backflip out of DuBois's Marc of Excellence with less than a minute to go, it seemed that everyone knew what was coming. Hoshino hit a big glittering magician knee but failed to get a pinfall victory and he seemed to be setting up for the Godzilla Plunge as the announce team were desperately trying to urge them on for a decisive finish. DuBois broke the move as the end credits rolled and the entire announce team could be heard yelling as the bell rung to signify a time limit draw. [b]WINNER:[/b] Time limit draw in 16:35 [b](B-)[/b] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [b][u]Quick Results From NEO: Revolutionary Wrestling[/b][/u] [i] Grandmaster Phunk defeated Steve Flash in 11:17 (C) - Group A match Pistol Pete Hall defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 12:07 (C-) - Group C match Sgt Bubba Lee West defeated Barry Kingman in 12:56 (C+) - Group C match Shooter Sean Deeley defeated Henry Lee by DQ in 8:55 (C-) - Group B match Madman Boone defeated Jack Griffith in a no DQ match in 11:36 (C) - Group D match Black Hat Bailey defeated Frankie Perez in 14:04 (C-) - Group D match Dread defeated Joanne Rodriguez in 10:05 (B-) - Group B match Marc DuBois and Eisaku Hoshino wrestled to a time limit draw in 16:35 (B-) - Group A match [b]Overall: (B-)[/b][/i] [u]NEO: Revolutionary Wrestling drew a 4.31 rating on National Pride TV[/u][/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][b][u][size=4]Crowning Glory Tournament: Current Standings[/size][/b][/u] [QUOTE][b][u][size=3]Group A[/size][/b][/u] 1. Marc DuBois - 1 win, 1 draw 1. Eisaku Hoshino - 1 win, 1 draw 3. Grandmaster Phunk - 1 win 4. Steve Flash - 0 wins [b][u]FINAL MATCHES[/u][/b] [i]Marc Dubois vs Grandmaster Phunk Eisaku Hoshino vs Steve Flash[/i] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][b][u][size=3]Group B[/size][/b][/u] 1. Dread - 2 wins 2. Shooter Sean Deeley - 1 win 2. Henry Lee - 1 win 4. Joanne Rodriguez - 0 wins [b][u]FINAL MATCHES[/u][/b] [i]Dread vs Henry Lee Shooter Sead Deeley vs Joanne Rodriguez[/i] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][b][u][size=3]Group C[/size][/b][/u] 1. Pistol Pete Hall - 2 wins 2. Barry Kingman - 1 win 2. Sgt Bubba Lee West - 1 win 4. Ultimate Phoenix - 0 wins [b][u]FINAL MATCHES[/b][/u] [i]Pistol Pete Hall vs Barry Kingman Sgt Bubba Lee West vs Ultimate Phoenix[/i] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][b][u][size=3]Group D[/size][/b][/u] 1. Black Hat Bailey - 2 wins 2. Frankie Perez - 1 win 2. Madman Boone - 1 win 4. Jack Griffith - 0 wins [b][u]FINAL MATCHES[/u][/b] [i]Black Hat Bailey vs Madman Boone Frankie Perez vs Jack Griffith[/i] [/QUOTE] [i][b]NOTE: All final group matches will take place next week on [u]NEO Revolutionary Wrestling[/u]. Any groups without a clear cut first and second place will have deciding matches the following week on Revolutionary Wrestling.[/b] At the current time there are no guaranteed qualifiers in the quarter finals and it is still technically possible for all 16 competitors to gain a berth in the last eight. The staff at Pro Wrestling NEO wish all the best of luck to each competitor in their quest to become the first ever NEO World Champion![/i] [/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEO.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]

Well Derek you've done it again... You've persuaded me to sign up to the forums and check out your diary and i'm not dissapointed. Just going to have a guess on who will win here [B]Marc Dubois[/B] vs Grandmaster Phunk Eisaku Hoshino vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Dread vs [B]Henry Lee[/B] [B]Shooter Sead Deeley[/B] vs Joanne Rodriguez Pistol Pete Hall vs [B]Barry Kingman[/B] Sgt Bubba Lee West vs [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [B]Black Hat Bailey[/B] vs Madman Boone Frankie Perez vs [B]Jack Griffith[/B] That's my guesses for the show. Looking good so far Derek can you continue the good form? Should do.

[QUOTE] [CENTER][b]Coming to you live from The Den, New England in front of a sold out crowd of 2000 people on Friday, Jan 12th 2007[/b]
[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEO.jpg[/IMG] [b]presents[/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/RW2.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Greene.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Logan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Remmington.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 1) We're welcomed to the show once again by the thunderous pyro opening as the announce team hype up tonight's final group matches, saying that some people's dreams will be coming to an end tonight. They put over that tonight's main event will see [b]Henry Lee[/b] take on [b]Dread[/b] in a match that has been officially made as a hardcore rules match. They then put over that [b]Ultimate Phoenix[/b] has yet to pick up a win so far and if he doesn't beat [b]Sgt Bubba Lee West[/b] in tonight's first match, he's going home to Mexico with his mask held low. [b](E+)[/b] 2) [b][u]Ultimate Phoenix VS Sgt Bubba Lee West[/b][/u] Phoenix was motivated tonight and went all out at Sarge in the early going, hitting him from every angle and staying on his feet. The turning point came when Phoenix was caught on a plancha and then driven hard to the floor, prompting a big response from the crowd. Sarge had to shake off the effects of the beating from the match so far before driving Phoenix into the steps before pulling back the safety mats on the floor and setting Phoenix up for a piledriver. From the announce table we were reminded that piledrivers were illegal in Mexico but it didn't matter as Phoenix countered with a backdrop. The match strayed back into the ring for a while longer but was soon back on the floor as Sarge found himself on the floor. Phoenix went for a baseball slide but found himself countered. Sarge muscled Phoenix up into a powerbomb and before the announce team could even react, powerbombed Phoenix through the announce table to a loud shout of [COLOR="red"]"[b]Do we look Spanish to you?![/b]"[/COLOR] Sarge simply sneered as he rolled back into the ring and ordered the referee to count him out. [b]WINNER:[/b] Sgt Bubba Lee West in 11:31 [b](C+)[/b] 4) [b][u]Joanne Rodriguez VS Shooter Sean Deeley[/u][/b] While J-ro was shooting free shirts out to the crowd the announe team put over that she was also without a victory so far and needed wo win here or be eliminated. [b](C+)[/b]. J-Ro demonstrated some good skills, keeping pace with the amateur stylings of the Shooter early on. The momentum swung in favour of both competitors throughout as J-Ro adopted her more commonly used hit and fade tactics to gain the upperhand. But once more, she would prove to be unsuccessful as Deeley managed to lock in the front face choke and despite a valiant effort, she was forced to tap out rather than pass out in what was an excellent match. [b]WINNER:[/b] Shooter Sean Deeley in 11:35 [b](B-)[/b] 5) Backstage we are treated to a short clip of [b]Sue Danes[/b] trying to convince the production crew to play a video she's got. They say they don't really have time to but she says it's very important news and since she's the paid NEO reporter, they will do what she tells them. [i]The video itself is low quality but the sound is pretty clear. We see [b]Barry Kingman[/b] talking to [b]Pistol Pete Hall[/b], trying to come up with strategy. Kingman says he wants to teach Sgt Bubba Lee West a lesson about respect and that if Pistol loses to him tonight, they'll be in a three way match with Sarge next week. What better way to teach him about respect than by beating him AND both advancing to the final 8 of the Crowning Glory tournament? At this point [b]Crippler Ray Kingman[/b] comes in, furious, saying that it sounds like Barry is trying to fix the result of the match rather than have a fair fight. Barry tries to say its just strategy and common sense but his father is having none of it, saying once again that [COLOR="Purple"]"[b]respect has to be given, not taken[/b]"[/COLOR] and that this isn't the way to do that. If Barry beats Pistol then tonight then they can talk strategy later. [b](D+)[/b][/i] 6) [b][u]Steve Flash VS Eisaku Hoshino[/b][/u] With Steve Flash already eliminated, this match opened up with a handshake to set the a respectful tone but quickly turned into a contest of one upsmanship as each man tried to out strike the other. This match was all about high impact moves as both men tried to put the other down quickly and when it comes down to that kind of match, there really can only be one winner. Flash knew he had a tough match on his hands and was out to salvage some dignity but Hoshino's fighting spirit and Godzilla Plunge turned out to be more than a match for Steve Flash. [b]WINNER:[/b] Eisaku Hoshino in 12:45 [b](C-)[/b] 7) After the match, Flash showed no hard feelings and offered his hand to Hoshino, raising it for him and gesturing that Hoshino could very well be the first ever Pro Wrestling NEO Champion. [b](E+)[/b] 8) [b][u]Jack Griffith VS Frankie Perez[/b][/u] On commentary Logan pointed out that all the "losers" got to run out first tonight and that we've seen three people eliminated so far without a win to there name. He added that we'd probably see Jack Griffith do the same now to make it 4 for 4. The match turned out to be an excellently stiff and intense encounter with some excellent striking battles thrown in as Perez and Jack traded kicks and punches. The crowd was behind both men as they upped the ante as high as both men could, with Perez's kicks echoing around the Den. The finish came after Perez had trapped Jack up top with a massive jumping kick but Jack blocked a superplex attempt. A series of headbutts stunned Perez long enough for Jack to get his bearings and launch the pair of them from the top with a big Jack in the Box and the victory. [b]WINNER:[/b] Jack Griffith in 14:13 [b](C)[/b] 9) Backstage, we join [b]Dharma Gregg[/b] who has a big smile on her face because she's talking to her favourite tag team, [b]The Odd Squad[/b]! After a quick intro from Dharma, she asks the important question. [COLOR="DarkOrange"]"So guys, I'm sure everyone out there in TV land wants to know... since you guys don't have a match tonight, what are you doing here at NEO Revolutionary Wrestling?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Um..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"Uhhh...."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Actually Dharma, I don't know. [b]Joey Poison[/b], that's him you know, why are we here?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"I'm glad you asked that [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b], thats him, because that's what we wanted to say."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Oh yeah, I remember now! Because we want to be on TV next week!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"Thats right! We've had tons of fanmail....[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Well... some fanmail...."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"...wondering why we haven't been on TV for almost two weeks and we thought..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"... we were told... "[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"...that since there wouldn't be 8 tournament matches going on next week....""[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]".... that we should make a challenge to someone for a tag team match!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"Exactly!!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"so if there's like, anyone wanting to be on TV next week, let us know!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"Yeah, because we want to be on TV too! Just remember..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"He's [b]Joey Poison[/b]..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"... and he's [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b]"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"... and together we're..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"... and together we're..."[/COLOR] [i]They both turn to look at Dharma[/i] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]"[b]The Odd Squad!![/b]"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"We'll see you next folks."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"Same odd time, same odd channel!"[/COLOR] [i][b](E+)[/b] for the open challenge[/i] 10) [b][u]Madman Boone VS Black Hat Bailey[/b][/u] Slow and skilful against outright crazy, there has rarely been a bigger styles clash than the one this match created. For every mistake Boone made he hit one move that made up for the damage he'd received from Bailey. Half of Bailey's damage was done for him when Boone was launching himself around the ring and taking risks on the outside, one of which resulted in a harsh headfirst charge into a safety barrier when a spear missed. The match came to a quick conclusion when Boone missed a leaping avalanche into the corner and Bailey rolled him up quickly with his feet on the ropes for additional leverage. [b]WINNER:[/b] Black Hat Bailey in 11:20 [b](C)[/b] 11) The announce team then let us all know that as a result of this match, Group D now had a three way tie for second place. Next week on NEO Revolutionary Wrestling would see [b]Frankie Perez vs Jack Griffith vs Madman Boone[/b], with the winner getting a place in the final eight of the Crowning glory Tournament. [b](D-)[/b] 12) [b][u]Pistol Pete Hall VS Barry Kingman[/b][/u] "Crippler" Ray Kingman was at ringside for this clash between two friends and stablemates. The crowd gave Barry Kingman some heat for the comments he was caught making earlier but the two men soon proved to everyone that there was no match fixing going on here as they went all out in the longest running match of the night. Both men showed they could wrestle a number of styles and they had counters for almost everything the other could come up with. At one point, following a brutal powerbomb, Kingman almost caught Pistol's Pistol Whip Lariat to turn it into a Kingman Krippler but Pete's momentum was too much and he escaped. Barely minute later though, Pete managed to connect with the Lariat having caught Kingman with a powerful spinebuster moments before. [b]WINNER:[/b] Pistol Pete Hall in 15:46 [b](C+)[/b] 13) Kingman was clearly dazed and confused after the match and it took him several moments to clear his head having been hit with the lariat before he accepted Pistol Pete's handshake. Even so, Barry looked more than a little upset at having lost the match and therefor at having been eliminated from the tournament, as Crippler Ray Kingman congratulated both men on having had an excellent match. [b](D)[/b] 14) [b][u]Marc DuBois vs Grandmaster Phunk[/b][/u] Marc DuBois got the ovation of the night when he came out to face Phunk, he's fast turning into NEO's top name despite his age. DuBois had a counter for everything Phunk could come up with in the ring, showing off as he leapt the guard rail to counter an Irish Whip on the floor. Phunk did manage to get some good offense in too though, hitting three big avalanches in the ring to drive the breath from Marc's lungs but when Phunk went to attempt the Moneyclip Lariat, DuBois countered with a sensationally timed crucifix roll up that stole the three count. Phunk looked stunned.... [b]WINNER:[/b] Marc DuBois in 10:21 [b](C+)[/b] 15) After the match, DuBois got on the microphone to put himself over. [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Blue"]"Anything you can do.... [i]I[/i] can do better. The song might be older than all the members of Old School combined but the meaning holds true for me. I'm faster, stronger, [i]better[/i] than anyone at absolutely anything. [b]Eisaku Hoshino[/b], a time limit saved you from defeat last time but next week it looks like I've got a rematch with you to see who officially wins Group A." "I am the new face of professional wrestling and Eisaku Hoshino, next week you get a second chance to show the world that you... can't... beat me!" [/COLOR] [b](B)[/b] [CENTER][COLOR="Green"][u][size=5][b]Tonight's Main Event [/u][/b][/size][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Dread.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/HenryLee.jpg[/IMG] [b]Dread VS Henry Lee[/b] [i]In a Harcore Rules Match[/i][/CENTER] 16) Henry Lee made his intentions absolutely clear by stopping halfway down the entrance ramp to pick up a weapon from beside the ramp and then stand there waiting for Dread to come out. But Dread must have seen a monitor on his way out because he came out armed too and the fight started right there on the entrance ramp between the two explosive superstars. Several sections of the crowd who probably thought they'd never see the action close up were treated to an arena-wide brawl that took over half the match to finally end up in the ring where the violence didn't let up. Lee floored Dread with a series of big chair shots but the big man refused to stay down for the count as Lee done his damndest to put the big man away. Lee climbed to the top rope with the chair but Dread got back to his feet and tried to get Lee into a powerbomb. Lee was perched precariously up top but drove the chair into Dread's back, trying to get some leverage. The chants of "Holy sh!t" followed moments later as Dread surged upwards and then powerbombed Lee from inside the ring to the ringside floor without anything to break his fall. Dread rolled out and dragged the unconscious Lee back into the ring for the academic count after a Mega Dread Bomb. [b]WINNER:[/b] Dread in 11:16 [b](C)[/b] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [b][u]Quick Results From Revolutionary Wrestling[/u][/b] [i] Sgt Bubba Lee West defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 11:31 (C+) - Group C match Shooter Sean Deeley defeated Joanne Rodriguez in 11:35 (B-) - Group B match Eisaku Hoshino defeated Steve Flash in 12:45 (C-) - Group A match Jack Griffith defeated Frankie Perez in 14:13 (C) - Group D match Black Hat Bailey defeated Madman Boone in 11:20 (C) - Group D match Pistol Pete Hall defeated Barry Kingman in 15:46 (C+) - Group C match Marc DuBois defeated Grandmaster Phunk in 10:21 (C+) - Group A match Dread defeated Henry Lee in a hardcore match in 11:16 (C) - Group B match [b]OVERALL: (C)[/b][/i] [u]NEO Revolutionary Wrestling[/u] drew a 4.24 rating on National Pride TV. [u]USPW American Wrestling[/u] drew a 4.24 rating on Sports America. [u]DAVE Danger Zone TV[/u] drew a 0.96 rating on East Coast Today. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][b][u][size=4]Crowning Glory Tournament: Current Standings[/size][/b][/u] [b]*Names in bold indicate people who have qualified[/b] [QUOTE][b][u][size=3]Group A[/size][/b][/u] [b]1. Marc DuBois[/b] - 2 wins, 1 draw [b]1. Eisaku Hoshino[/b] - 2 wins, 1 draw 3. Grandmaster Phunk - 1 win 4. Steve Flash - 0 wins [b][u]DECIDING MATCH[/u][/b] [i][b]Marc Dubois vs Eisaku Hoshino[/b] -- Winner faces the runner-up from Group 4 --[/i] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][b][u][size=3]Group B[/size][/b][/u] [b]1. Dread[/b] - 3 wins [b]2. Shooter Sean Deeley[/b] - 2 wins 3. Henry Lee - 1 win 4. Joanne Rodriguez - 0 wins [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][b][u][size=3]Group C[/size][/b][/u] [b]1. Pistol Pete Hall[/b] - 3 wins [b]2. Sgt Bubba Lee West[/b] - 2 win 3. Barry Kingman - 1 win 4. Ultimate Phoenix - 0 wins [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][b][u][size=3]Group D[/size][/b][/u] [b]1. Black Hat Bailey[/b] - 3 wins 2. Frankie Perez - 1 win 2. Madman Boone - 1 win 2. Jack Griffith - 1 win [b][u]RUNNER-UP MATCH[/u][/b] [i][b]Madman Boone vs Frankie Perez vs Jack Griffith[/b] -- Winner Will Face Winner of Group A --[/i] [/QUOTE][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][b][u][size=4]Crowning Glory Tournament: Quarter Final Matches[/size][/b][/u] [i](Winner of Group A) vs (Runner-Up from Group D) Dread vs Sgt Bubba Lee West Pistol Pete Hall vs Shooter Sean Deeley Black Hat Bailey vs (Runner-Up from Group A)[/i] [/QUOTE] [b][i]NOTE: The deciding matches for Group A and D will take place on next week's [u]NEO Revolutionary Wrestling[/u]. Congratulations to the 6 men who have qualified, the staff at Pro Wrestling NEO wish each of them the best of luck in their quest to become the first ever NEO World Champion![/b][/i] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/RW2.jpg[/IMG] [b][u][size=4]Quick Card[/size][/b][/u] [i] [b][u]Group A Deciding Match[/b][/u] Marc DuBois vs Eisaku Hoshino [b][u]Group D Runner-Up Match[/b][/u] Jack Griffith vs Madman Boone vs Frankie Perez [b][u]Tag Team Open Challenge[/b][/u] The Odd Squad vs ??? [b][u][size=4]PLUS[/size][/b][/u] There will be two Adrenaline division triangle showcase matches as some of the best from around the world try to stake their claim for a claim for being worthy of a shot at the World Adrenaline Championship, coming in February! [/i][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEO.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [/CENTER]

[QUOTE] [CENTER][b]Coming to you live from the North Carolina Biker Museum in front of a sell-out crowd of 2000 people on Friday 19th January, 2007[/b]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Greene.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Logan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Remmington.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 1) Tonight's pyro explodes and probably causes a minor fire hazard somewhere in the arena as we are once again welcomed to Revolutionary Wrestling by the announce team of [b]Robert Greene, Theodore Logan and Remmington Remus.[/b] As soon as the introductions are complete we go over to a video recorded earlier today. [i]On the video we see the members of [b]Old School[/b] talking backstage with [b]Dharma Gregg[/b]. Things seem to be happy until [b]The Gentlemen[/b] along with [b]Playboy Jake Sawyer[/b] walk into shot too. At first everything seems okay as each member of the Gentlemen's Club shake hands with Pistol Pete Hall and Ray Kingman... but things quickly turn sour when they take one look at the hands of Steve Flash and Barry Kingman, saying that "[COLOR="red"][b]We only shake hands with successful people.[/b][/COLOR]" Barry Kingman then wastes no time challenging them to a fight right there which only causes the Gents to shake their heads at him and call him uncivilised. Sawyer then says that they can make an appointment to see them later tonight, at the start of the show, as they have an important dinner to attend later on. The match is set.[/i] [b](E+)[/b] 2) [b][u]Old School (Kingman & Flash) w/ Crippler Ray Kingman VS The Gentlemen w/ Playboy Jake Sawyer[/b][/u] The match started off with flash offering a handshake to his competition that was turned down by Gentleman James King. Each side's managers offered encouragement to their teams throughout the match while keeping a wary eye on the opposition to ensure no outside interference. The Gents worked smoothly as a team but even with that teamwork struggled to keep pace with the experience of Old School who showed exactly what years of experience in the business can teach you. Steve Flash hit the Flash Bang on King to pick up the pinfall while Barry Kingman stopped Lord Geoffrey Windamere from breaking it up. [b]WINNERS:[/b] Old School in 10:04 [b](D)[/b] 3) After the match both sides and their managers were in the ring together. It looked like there was going to be some trouble but King and Windamere then shook hands with Steve Flash. The Gents then all exited, causing a frustrated looking Barry Kingman to yell at them and demand to know where his handshake was. The Gents headed to the back without response as Ray Kingman talked to his son about respect once again. [b](E)[/b] 4) As the announce team hyped up that the next match would be the first of two Adrenaline showcase matches, they were greeted by the arrival of an unexpected face in the form of veteran brawler [b]Lee Wright[/b]. Wright said he wanted to see what the all the fuss was about the Adrenaline division, calling the Adrenaline guys "[COLOR="red"][b]A bunch of kids with their heads in the clouds[/b][/COLOr]". He then cracked his knuckles while the competition made their way to the ring. [b](E+)[/b] 5) [b][u]Lee Wright VS Burning EXILE VS Tempest[/b][/u] The start of the match saw Wright looking unimpressed with his masked competition with him trying to convince them to unmask, without success. After a few short attempts from Wright to continue doing that he turned into a punch bag for a while as he took the brunt of a couple of big dives to the floor. The momentum swung between the three men for the rest of the match unti Wright hit Tempest with the Wright Stuff (Dream Hold Leg Sweep) before Burning EXILE caugh Wright with a Glittering Magician Knee, landing on Tempest for the cover with Wright too stunned to make the save. [b]WINNER:[/b] Burning EXILE in 11:59 [b](C)[/b] 6) The popular duo of Mainstream Hernandez and Joey Poison made their way to the ring next. They claimed a Foley-esque cheap pop when they said they'd had a lot of fun in the Biker Museum today so far and that they were looking to add to that fun right now by having a tag match. They then invited out their competition.... .... who did not look like they were even capable of smiling, let alone capable of having fun. They two heavyweights got in the ring in front of Mainstream and Poison who then made the mistake of introducing themselves. [COLOR="Blue"]"Good evening, guys. Great to see you here. now obviously you already know who we are, but what everyone wants to know is..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"... who are you guys?"[/COLOR] [i]There's a lengthy pause while Mainstream tries to hand over a microphone to one of them, without success, while the other simply glares at Poison and growls.[/i] [COLOR="Blue"]"Maybe you don't know quite how this is supposed to be done, so allow us to offer you some help. He's [b]Joey Poison[/b]..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"... and he's [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b]..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"...and together we're.... [b]The Odd Squad[/b]!! Now you try...."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"...and together we're.... [b]The Odd Squad[/b]!! Now you try...."[/COLOR] [i]In almost perfect synchronisation, The Odd Squad hand over the microphones to their competition.[/i] [COLOR="Red"]"My name is [b]Leroy[/b]..... and this here is [b]Trauma[/b]....... and together, we're gonna mess you fools up!"[/COLOR] 8) [b][u]The Odd Squad vs Leroy & Trauma[/b][/u] In almost perfect timing Leroy and Trauma swing for the Odd Squad with the mics but both miss as their attacks are spotted quickly. The crowd were really vocal at Trauma, jeering him every time he stepped into the ring by time the referee managed to gain any control over the match. Things were looking to be swinging in favour of Leroy/Trauma as the match progressed but things were brought to a sudden halt when [b]Grandmaster Phunk[/b] came down to the ring and ordered Leroy and Trauma to go to the back, yelling something about them "supposed to be back there". The crowd seemed happy as the referee counted them out. [b]WINNERS:[/b] The Odd Squad in 9:43 [b](D)[/b] 9) The Odd squad didn't seem too happy about the win, but Grandmaster Phunk seemed adamant that Leroy and Trauma weren't meant to be out there. [b]C-)[/b] 10) [b]Jennifer Heat[/b] makes her presence felt next as she comes out to do ring introductions for the next match. She hypes up the first competitor as being, among other things, the greatest wrestler in lucha libre history, the future World Adrenaline Champion and the hottest star in the world today..... [b]Champagne Lover[/b]. She then does a similar, but slightly worse introduction for the competition, hyping them as being the second best at everything that Champagne was and introduces the opponent as..... [b]Jobber #1[/b]. [b][i](D+)[/b][/i] 11) [b][u]Champagne Lover vs Jobber #1[/b][/u] Jobber #1 was dressed in a gold body suit with a large black #1 stitched onto it front and back, revealing nothing about the man underneath at all. He walked into the ring and did nothing until the bell rang at which point he promptly proceeded to run at Lover who kicked him in the gut and dropped him with the Lover Stunner. Lover then made out with Jen Heat for a while before locking in the Champagne Breakfast on Jobber #1. [b]WINNER:[/b] Champagne Lover in 1:35 [b](C)[/b] 12) [b]Flemmy Lemming[/b] makes his way out from the back, saying that its all's funny pulling jokes at some people's expense but that Champagne also has a real match tonight to [i]prove[/i] himself as a real Adrenaline division star. So up next, it's going to be Flemmy Lemming vs Champagne Lover vs [b]Roderick Remus[/b] in tonight's second Adrenaline division showcase. Champagne simply looked at Flemmy, looked down and then said that it was so stereotypical of Americans to think that Mexican's always wrestle midgets..... [b](E+)[/b] 13) [b][u]Champagne Lover VS Flemmy Lemming VS Roderick Remus[/b][/u] Flemmy surprised everyone in this match by showing off some supreme technical skills and almost getting both Champagne and Roderick to tap in the early goings with some dazzlingly quickly executed moves. Champagne rallied well though, hitting all manner of offense to keep the momentum generally in his favour. The finish came shortly after Flemmy locked in the Suicide Solution on Remus, leaving himself exposed to a massive Guillotine Legdrop from Champagne on Flemmy. Champagne then also locked the Suicide Solution on Remus, forcing him to tap out. [b]WINNER:[/b] Champagne Lover in 14:54 [b](C+)[/b] 14) We're with [b]Dharma Gregg[/b] backstage and she seems really happy to simply be in NEO, as she always is until she finds a guy in a gold suit lying on the remains of a refreshments table. At first the announce team thinks its the same guy Champagne Lover had beaten earlier on but Greene points out that this guy has the number 2 on him. Logan quickly says the food here isn't that bad before we cut to [b]Sue Danes[/b].... Sue is with [b]Jack Griffith[/b] and he tells us a story about how he once felt like he was almost down and out once upon a time.. but how he recovered. He says he's been almost as low as anyone could get when he let his demons get on top of him in the past but he conquered those demons and now he's doing the same with wrestling. He said that only a week ago he looked like he was out of the Crowning Glory Tournament but that he's now about to enter a triple threat match that could see him reach the quarterfinals. He says that tonight he's going to win to prove to everyone that no matter how low you can go, there's always a way back if you just try hard enough. [i][b](E-)[/b] for the discovery of Jobber #2, [b](C-)[/b] for Jack's promo[/i] 16) [b][u]Jack Griffith VS Frankie Perez VS Madman Boone[/b][/u] This match turned out to be match of the night as all three men brought everything they had out for this one. Only the winner was to progress in the tournament and every punch, chop or kick seemed to hit that little bit harder than ever before. All three men had the advantage in their favour for some of the match only to see any attempted falls broken up by the competition. A devastating series of finishers and powerful Perez kicks sparked the finishing sequence but all that truly mattered in the end was a Jack in the Box on Madman Boone to give Jack Griffith an almost unlikely victory. [b]WINNER:[/b] Jack Griffith in 16:55 [b](B-)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JackGriffith.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 17) After the match, Jack went through the crowd to celebrate, disappearing into them after the cameras cut back to the entrance way and to [b]Marc DuBois[/b] who applauds sarcastically.... [COLOR="Red"]"Well that's good news, now I know who I'm going to be facing next week.... the old timer or the drunk. Personally, I don't have a preference for either one because neither of them are, or ever have been, in my league." "But let's face it, we all know now that Jack Griffith was the runner-up in that group and that he'll be facing the winner of my group... i.e. [b]ME[/b]! Eisaku Hoshino, time isn't on your side this week, you can't rely on being able to take what I'm capable of giving this time. This time you have to accomplish the impossible, this time you have to try and live up to the legendary reputation you've got in Japan, this time... this time you have to do something you've never done before." "Everyone might as well buy their tickets for next week now to see me beating Jack Griffith, because Eisaku Hoshino, just like everyone in this arena and everyone at home in TV Land knows... you... can't... beat me!"[/COLOR] [i][b](B)[/b][/i] [CENTER][COLOR="Green"][u][size=5][b]Tonight's Main Event [/u][/b][/size][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG] [b]Marc DuBois VS Eisaku Hoshino[/b] [i]Group A Deciding Match[/i][/CENTER] 18) This match was another sterling clash between these two men, with the announce team covering any awkward spots as neither man willing to back down or as both men showing some kind of respect. Meh. Without a small time limit to try and break, each man brought a less frenetic pace to the match although both still tried to use the explosive offense they are known for. As the match wore on DuBois started to get frustrated at Hoshino who had absorbed a lot of punishment but was still refusing to stay down for any period of time. Hoshino's powerful chops had long since bruised Marc's chest and every time Hoshino hit another one you could tell it was really hurting him. But both men kept fighting on, hitting incrreasingly more devastating moves until Hoshino managed to counter a fishermen's suplex into his own Godzilla Plunge. The crowd were on their feet as Hoshino went for the cover but DuBois showed great resilience to kick out after a long 2 count. Hoshino looked frustrated as DuBois rolled out of the ring onto the floor. Unknown to Hoshino, someone else appeared from under the ring next to DuBois, looking almost exactly like him. Hoshino grabbed the newcomer and rolled him into the ring before realising it wasn't the same person. As the referee sent the newcomer out of the ring, Marc rolled back in and hit managed to hit Hoshino with a Marc of Excellence to pick up the fall, much to the chagrin of the crowd. [b]WINNER:[/b] Marc DuBois in 23:51 [b](C+)[/b] 19) It took a few moments for Marc to realise exactly what had happened as the newcomer jumped into the ring and tried to celebrate with him. When Marc saw him, he immediately got in his face and started yelling at him which quickly wiped the smile from the newcomer's face. Hoshino didn't look at all pleased in the ring as he watched the two men argue and it was Marc DuBois who was first to leave, storming out and to the back. As the show came to a close, the announce team quickly mentioned that we now had all 4 of our quarter final matches decided now and that they would all take place next week on [b]NEO Revolutionary Wrestling[/b] with the semi finals and final taking place at the Crowning Glory PPV, just over one week away! [i][b](C+)[/b] for the in ring stuff, [b](C)[/b] for the hype[/i] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [b][u]Quick Results From Revolutionary Wrestling[/u][/b] [i] Old School (Kingman & Flash) defeated The Gentlemen in 10:04 (D) Burning EXILE defeated Tempest and Lee Wright in a triangle match in 11:59 (C) The Odd Squad defeated Leroy/Trauma by count-out in 9:43 (D) Champagne Lover defeated Jobber #1 in 1:35 (C) Champagne Lover defeated Roderick Remus and Flemmy Lemming in a triangle match in 14:54 (C+) Jack Griffith defeated Madman Boone and Frankie Perez in a triangle match in 16:55 (B-) Marc DuBois defeated Eisaku Hoshino in 22:51 (C+)[/i] [b][u]OVERALL:[/u] (C+)[/b] [u]NEO Revolutionary Wrestling[/u] drew a 3.91 rating on National Pride TV. [u]USPW American Wrestling[/u] drew a 4.30 rating on Sports America. [u]DAVE Danger Zone TV[/u] drew a 0.98 rating on East Coast Today. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/RW2.jpg[/IMG] [b][u][size=5]Next Week!![/size][/b][/u] [b][size=4][u]Crowning Glory Quarter Final Matches[/b][/u][/size] [i]Marc DuBois vs Jack Griffith Dread vs Sgt Bubba Lee West Pistol Pete Hall vs Shooter Sean Deeley Black Hat Bailey vs Eisaku Hoshino [b]PLUS:[/b] More action from the Adrenaline division and match announcements for the Crowning Glory PPV!![/i][/CENTER] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEO.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Enjoying this so far. It's nice to see some love for J.K. Stallings Jr as well as Barry Kingman. I rate Kingman a fair bit, often I'll start him off as a lynchpin for my lower midcard. While it happened a while ago now, I thought DuBois's first promo was really well done. Fair point that indeed, Eisen has let some of the bigger names in the business (not so much Nemesis) like Cornell and McFly somehow slip through his fingers. I'm liking the combo of Trauma and Leroy (along with Phunk of course) and interested to see if Phunk simply exists as a manager for them, or is used as an active competitor to form a trio. However I do think if ever a group needs a good name/label and gimmick to make or break them, then this could be it. Good stuff.

[QUOTE] [CENTER][b]Coming to you live from War Memorial Auditorium, Mid West in front of a sell-out crowd of 2000 people on Friday 26th January 2007![/b]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/DerekB.jpg[/IMG] [b]with[/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEOWorld.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 1) As the opening pyro clears, the boss of Pro Wrestling NEO, [b]Derek Blackley[/b], makes his way to the ring with a referee carrying the NEO World Championship belt in his hands. [COLOR="Blue"]"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the final Revolutionary Wrestling before we crown our first ever NEO World Champion live on PPV tomorrow night. Eight competitors have fallen by the wayside so far as the competition enters the knock-out phase and 8 stars remain. Tonight... we lose 4 more of them." "Tonight, as an added reminder to each and every competitor in Pro Wrestling NEO, the NEO World Championship will be suspended above the ring. For those of you competing in the Crowning Glory tournament, it'll serve as a timely reminder of what you're doing in the ring tonight, just in case you forget. So when the referee's hand is coming down for that three count.. don't forget to look up and dig deep... because you never know how much you've got to give until you're so close to the prize that you can taste it."[/COLOR] Derek then called out Marc DuBois to explain what happened at the end of last week's broadcast. Marc came out with the other young man trailing shortly behind him and looking very excited. Marc on the other hand... didn't look too happy at all. A lot was said between Derek and Marc as Marc explained that the dude who looked a lot like him was actually his younger brother, [b]Raphael DuBois[/b]!! [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Raphael.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"]"[i]Boss[/i], trust me when I say this. Raphael may be my brother but he doesn't even have half the talent that I do. All my life he's tried to follow in my footsteps, tried to live up to the high standards I've always set, tried to live up to me.... and he's always failed." "When I was a kid, he'd always try to compete with me even though he was never on my level. When I started wrestling, he kept challenging me and he never won. When I was accepted to an elite wrestling school, he wasn't even considered for a place. He follows me everywhere I go, tries to do everything I do and he [b]always[/b] fails. I don't want h....."[/COLOR] Derek interupts Marc as Raphael looks on, a big smile on his face as he listens to his brother talking about him. Raphael doesn't quite seem to realise that Marc isn't exactly being nice about him. But Derek doesn't seem to care either. He says that Marc always says that no-one compares to him so he expects Marc to say the same about Raphael. He says that if Raphael has even half the talent of Marc then he could be a huge star and that as a result, Derek is happy to give Raphael a chance to prove himself. In fact... Raphael can have that chance right now in a three way match. Derek wishes Raphael luck.... afterall, Raphael isn't ready to wrestle and his opponents are on their way to the ring right now. Seems you don't ruin main event matches without a price. [i][b](E)[/b] for the title hanging, [b](C-)[/b] for the DuBois Boys segment[/i] 3) [b][u]Raphael DuBois VS Roderick Remus VS Joey Beauchamp[/b][/u] An exciting opening match saw the in-ring debuts of two men within an Adrenaline division triangle match. A few nice spots from each man saw a pretty even match but the finish saw a really sweet spot, as Raphael hit the Marc if Excellence on Roderick only to be caught with a 450 splash from the top by Beauchamp as Raphael had been bridging for the pin. [b]WINNER:[/b] Joey Beauchamp in 10:11 [b](C-)[/b] 4) After the match, Joey taunts from the entrance ramp, making sure that both of the youngsters in the ring know that they were beaten by the better man. [b](E+)[/b] 5) Backstage we join [b]Sue Danes[/b] as she starts an interview with [b]Sgt Bubba Lee West[/b]. But as she introduces him and puts over the next match, they are interupted by [b]Barry Kingman[/b] getting in Sarge's face. [COLOR="Red"]"Bubba, everyone out there knows what you're about to say to [b]Dread[/b]. You're probably gonna call him an old timer, say that he's past his best, that you don't fear him and you don't respect him because... well, because you have no fear and you have no respect. Its just a shame you have no chance too. Dread is gonna hurt you bad."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"Kingman, you don't understand how I work at all, do you? Its just like you're daddy says. You have to earn respect, you can't take it. So just like you, I do respect Dread because he has earned it. But unlike you, I don't fear him. Once I'm done with Dread, I'll leave you to pick up the pieces at the Crowning Glory Pay Per View tomorrow night."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]"You don't stand a chance against Dread. And since you're not going to have a match at the Pay Per View, I want you in the ring."[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]"What? You gonna try to teach me about "respect"? Hah, good luck with Dread. I'm going to have better things to do with my time tomorrow. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a World Championship to fight for."[/COLOR] The two men glare at each other with neither man backing down until Sarge bumps past Kingman, causing him to move a couple of inches. Sue Danes sends us back to the action, saying it looks like Barry Kingman will be facing the loser of the next match, tomorrow night. A short video of [b]Dread[/b] plays right after that, hyping up the destruction he's caused in his career and putting over his last few years in Japan along with his progress in the tournament so far. Thanks to PGHW for some of the clips from his work there. [i][b](D-)[/b] for the confrontation/challenge, [b](B+)[/b] for the Dread video[/i] 7) [b][u]Dread VS Sgt Bubba Lee West[/b][/u] The first quarter final match of the night was nothing short of a straight forward fight. And I mean it wasn't pretty. It was like a game of chicken with neither man quitting and hitting straight on... and the crowd watched it with the same expression as neither man sold anything and both just hit the other hard. In the end though, it was a Dread Bomb that made the difference in this one, Sarge had pretty much no choice in selling that. [b]WINNER:[/b] Dread in 11:48 [b](D+)[/b] 8) Somewhat surprisingly, Dread offered a handshake to Sarge after the match but after putting all that aggression into a fight like that one, Sarge didn't feel up to respecting anything and left the ring. Our announce team put over that it would then appear that Sarge would be facing Kingman tomorrow night at Crowning Glory. The team then hyped up the next match, reminding the fans that whoever wins it will fortunately (for them) find themselves on the opposite of the tournament bracket from Dread. [i][b](C)[/b] for the handshake refusal, [b](D)[/b] for the hype[/i] 10) [b][u]Black Hat Bailey VS Eisaku Hoshino[/b][/u] These two men brought together an American technical game and a Japanese technical game and put on an epic match... well, a very good one at the very least. Bailey went for the legs as per usual, its a gameplan that has served him well for two decades so why change now. Hoshino concentrated his work on the head and neck, rattling Bailey's methodical mind around. When Bailey locked in the Bailey Breaker this match looked like it would be over but Hoshino managed to pull himself to the rope and escape the hold. Some people would be phased by this but not Bailey and he tried to lock it in once more only for Hoshino to counter with some explosive strikes into the corner. Bailey got caught with some lariat style moves that knocked him silly and Hoshino helped him out from the corner with a Godzilla Plunge that secured the finish. [b]WINNER:[/b] Eisaku Hoshino in 14:41 [b](C+)[/b] 11) After the match, Hoshino celebrated with the crowd who started chanting his name. Seems that Hoshino's Japanese style of wrestling [i]can[/i] get over in with US crowds, no matter what any of the other wrestling promoters seem to think. He's got a lot of momentum and is fast becoming a hero to the NEO fans. [b](D+)[/b] 12) The big screen lights up to reveal something has happened backstage. Dharma Gregg is looking worried as a number of NEO backstage employees gather around the wreckage of a table. Strangely enough, the medical men seem more interested in the man in the gold bodysuit with the #3 on it who seems to have fallen through the table... with some force by the looks of things. Dharma asks the camera [COLOR="Purple"]"Who would do such a thing to Jobber #3?"[/COLOR]. Hmm..... [b](E)[/b] 13) [b][u]UK Dragon VS Steve Flash VS Ultimate Phoenix[/b][/u] Tonight's second triangular Adrenaline match got underway with minimal introduction as the competitors entered during the attack video. The three men in the ring representing the UK, Canada and Mexico respectively wowed the crowd with a mix of high flying and some creative technical wrestling to really put on a top notch match that the big leagues would be proud of. In the end though, there could only be one winner and that came really quickly when Steve Flash caught both of his opponents with a Flash Bang just seconds apart, opting to pin Phoenix. [b]WINNER:[/b] Steve Flash in 13:26 [b](C+)[/b] 14) The video screen lights up and we see [b]Pistol Pete Hall[/b] warming up for his match with a few stretches, limbering up his well documented bad knee. He puts over [b]Shooter Sean Deeley[/b] as being a great talent with a bright future who one day is going to be a great champion... but sadly for Deeley, that day won't be today, nor will it be tomorrow. Pistol puts over how he spent over a decade out injured but now feels better than ever after that. He also says during that time he helped train a lot of guys, hundreds perhaps even thousands of hopefuls, and that Deeley was one of them. He said it'll be great to be in the ring with him tonight, but that its Pistol's time to shine... 15) [b][u]Pistol Pete Hall VS Shooter Sean Deeley[/b][/u] Deeley had obviously done his homework for this match as he targetted Pistol's knee from the opening bell. Pete also had his game plan... hit hard, hit often and it also worked to get him out of a few tight spots. Refined technique seemed to have the advantage for most of the match as Pistol seemed at times to struggle to even get a foothold in it, but the veteran star managed to break attempts at an array of submissions, including the dreaded figure four leglock. A series of powerful boots dazed Deeley while he was tenaciously attempting a leg lock of some kind and this was the opening Pistol needed. A flurry of high impact corner clotheslines saw Deeley in trouble and Pete then nailed his staggering opponent with a Pistol Whip Lariat to finish the job. [b]WINNER:[/b] Pistol Pete Hall in 16:34 [b](B-)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Dharma1.jpg[/IMG] [b]with[/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JackGriffith.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 16) Jack Griffith is backstage with Dharma Gregg, standing in front of an enormous NEO logo and looking ready to go. He cuts a promo putting over the company as the place that gave him a second chance at doing what he loved. He thanked the fans, he thanked Dharma, he thanked Derek Blackley for taking a chance on him... he then thanked Marc DuBois. He briefly put over DuBois as being the hottest talent in wrestling today and that he was one of the best there is.. but not [i]the[/i] best. He then said that DuBois was just another step on Jack's way to the top of the wrestling world, where he belongs. [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] [b]In the ring...[/b][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"]"You know, it's always great when wrestlers talk. They put themselves over, they put you over, they put themselves over... it's a neverending circle of hype designed to make themselves look good. But let's face it, it's only hype and that's all we've had from Jack so far." "Two defeats since he came here, a known heavy drinker who's already on his second chance at a career, someone who has already been the next big thing and disappeared for years. Let's face it folks, his resume isn't exactly perfect. And yet, I want to picture what happens if he somehow does beat me tonight and goes on to become the NEO World Champion."[/COLOR] [i]Marc looks up at the belt above the ring and smiles, exceptionally confident in his own abilities.[/i] [COLOR="Red"]"If Jack were to beat me tonight... if he were to go on and beat Dread tomorrow in his semi-final match... f he beat the winner of the Pistol Pete Hall and Eisaku Hoshino match and manage to claim the NEO World Championship, do you know what would happen?" "I'll tell you.......[b]he'd take one swig of that victory champagne and he'd drink himself straight back into obscurity[/b]! He'd take one drink, but he'd take it in 20 glasses and not see the problem. Because the problem with NEO taking chances on drunks like him is...."[/COLOR] [i]Jack is charging to the ring[/i] [COLOR="Red"]"Touched a nerve, huh?"[/COLOR] [i][b](B)[/b] for the promo[/i] [CENTER][COLOR="Green"][u][size=5][b]Tonight's Main Event [/u][/b][/size][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JackGriffith.jpg[/IMG] [b]Marc DuBois VS Jack Griffith[/b] [i]Tournament Quarter-Final Match[/i][/CENTER] 18) OMG! OMG! OOOOOMG!!! Touching a nerve seems to have brought out the best in both men as they went hell for leather in this one. Jack's sprint to the ring and wild offense in the early going had the crowd on its feet but DuBois' clever counters on the outside brought things back to normal. They were in the crowd for quite some time, ignoring he ref's count until we were informed from the announce table that count-outs were being thrown out for this one, courtesy of a ruling from Derek Blackley backstage. The action in the ring was equally intense as each man tried everything they could to hurt the other, short of using weapons which the referee told them would be an instant DQ for either. Jack's wild offense was slowly tamed by DuBois' high impact shots to the head, suplexing him whenever he got the chance and catching him with an elbow drop from the top that landed right on Jack's face, something the crowd wowed at considerably. The finish didn't let up either, as both men tried to put each other away. Marc locked in the Model Solution only for it to be countered into the same move and then counter it back into his own again before Jack edged to the ropes. Moments later and Jack stunned Marc with a Jack in the Box only to get a 2 count as Marc got his shoulder up at the very last second when the crowd were sure it was three. As Marc slowly got to his feet Jack tried the move again only for Marc to hit a dropsault counter that sent Jack off the ropes and enabled Marc to hit his own Jack in the Box, which Logan (on commentary) loudly exclaimed to be a Marc in the Box. The crowd didn't seem to know how to react as the referee counted the fall. [b]WINNER:[/b] Marc DuBois in 22:15 [b](A)[/b] 19) After the match, in a somewhat unscripted move, Marc rolled out the ring and walked through the fans who "marced" out so to speak. DuBois revelled in the crowd as they chanted "Match of the Year" at the two competitors but even after an awesome performance, Jack Griffith couldn't help but look bitterly disappointed when he looked up at the belt. Marc on the other hand... well, he locked his eyes on the belt as the show faded out. [b](B-)[/b] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [b][u]Quick Results From Revolutionary Wrestling[/u][/b] [i] Joey Beauchamp defeated Roderick Remus and Raphael DuBois in a triangle match in 10:11 (C-) Dread defeated Sgt Bubba Lee West in 11:48 (D+) Eisaku Hoshino defeated Black Hat Bailey in 12:41 (C+) Steve Flash defeated Ultimate Phoenix and UK Dragon in a triangle match in 13:26 (C+) Pistol Pete Hall defeated Shooter Sean Deeley in 16:34 (B-) Marc DuBois defeated Jack Griffith in 22:15 (A) [/i] [b][u]OVERALL:[/u] (B)[/b] [u]NEO Revolutionary Wrestling[/u] drew a 4.36 rating on National Pride TV. [u]USPW American Wrestling[/u] drew a 4.24 rating on Sports America. [u]Dave Danger Zone TV[/u] drew a 0.97 rating on East Coast Today. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEO.jpg[/IMG] [b][COLOR="green"][u][size=4]PRESENTS[/size][/u][/COLOR][/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/BLW%20Logos/CGlory.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Tomorrow night, Pro Wrestling NEO will crown the first ever [b]NEO World Champion[/b] as four men put everything they have on the line to compete for the biggest prize in the company. [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEOWorld.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Dread.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Each of these four men have earned the right to compete for the belt by out-performing their competition so far. But when the ever arrogant [b]Marc DuBois[/b] steps into the ring to face the monstrous [b]Dread[/b], will he be able to utilise his most devastating finisher, the Marc of Excellence? Will Dread's size finally be the stumbling block that halts DuBois' meteoric rise to fame? Or will it be Dread who is unable to cope with the modern, innovative and unique offense that DuBois brings to the table? What will it take for anyone to keep DuBois down, no-one has been able to do so yet! But speaking of a never-say-die attitude, [b]Eisaku Hoshino[/b] is legendary in Japan for being arguably the toughest man in the world to beat. Capable of absorbing obscene amounts of punishment and famous for never quitting, Hoshino's reputation and apocalyptic offense have made a massive impact so far in NEO. But when you talk about hard hitting, you can't ignore [b]Pistol Pete Hall[/b], one of the toughest brawlers on the face of the planet. No-one has ever been able to kick out following a Pistol Whip Lariat and if he hits it, someone's reputation will have to give!
[CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/BarryKingman.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/SgtBubbaLeeWest.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] It started when [b]Sgt Bubba Lee West[/b] refused to shake hands with not one member of Old School, but two. [b]Barry Kingman[/b] demands that Sarge show the respect he feels he deserves but Sarge is the man who gives the orders around here. Having narrowly failed to qualify for the Crowning Glory Tournament semi-finals, Sarge is unlikely to be in the best of moods. With both men feeling exceptionally volatile towards each other, this match has the potential to get very violent, very quickly!
[CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JoeyPoison.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MainstreamHernandez_alt2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [b]The Odd Squad[/b] have quickly established themselves as a popular team not only with the fans, but with many of the backstage staff too. Always ready with a joke and bursting with energy, these two youngsters are ready to take the wrestling world by storm. While they have been penciled in for a match, they do not yet know who their opponents will be. Could the team of [b]Leroy & Trauma[/b] make another appearance? Or might [b]The Gentlemen[/b] once again take offense to the Odd Squad antics? Or could it even be another team that will take them on? The only way to find out for sure is to tune in!
The Adrenaline division will also be showcased once again as NEO Head Booker [b]Derek Blackley[/b] looks to finalise his plans before he makes his Adrenaline Championship announcement. Rumours have suggested that he is looking to decide on two final contenders for his plans and that he will announce exactly who will be competing for the title [b]and[/b] the name of the next NEO PPV!
[CENTER][COLOR="Green"][u][size=5][b]PPV Main Event [/u][/b][/size][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/no_picture.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/no_picture.jpg[/IMG] [b]??? VS ???[/b] [i]To crown the first NEO World Champion[/i][/CENTER] The PPV will climax with the crowning of the first ever NEO World Champion. The eventual champion will wrestle two matches in one night in order to make history and they will have earned every bit of it. Having wrestled at least 6 matches on their quest to become champion, a man will realise their dream and actually win the NEO World Championship. It could be Dread... it could be Marc DuBois... it could be Eisaku Hoshino... it could be Pistol Pete Hall... But whoever it is will be truly worthy of the title of [i]champion[/i]!
[CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/BLW%20Logos/CGlory.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEO.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[b]From ProWrestlingHits.com[/b] [QUOTE] [CENTER][b][u][size=5]Rip Chord Invitational 2K7 Results[/b][/u][/size][/CENTER] Tonight saw the second annual Rip Chord Invitational Tournament held in the MAW promotion. We at PWH would like to congratulate [b]Steven Parker[/b] for winning the tournament, defeating Des Davids in the final. The entire show was said to be solid and MAW, thanks to Rip Chord's knowledge and experience, is fast becoming a top notch territory style promotion. Once again, congratulations Steven Parker. [i]- PWHits web team[/i][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE] [CENTER][b]Coming to you live from the McGaw Arena, Tri-State in front of 4,750 people on Saturday 27th Jan 2007[/b]
[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEO.jpg[/IMG] [b]presents[/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/BLW%20Logos/CGlory.jpg[/IMG] [i][u]Tonight a Champion Is Crowned and a Legacy is Born[/u][/i][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Greene.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Logan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Remmington.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]The Announce Team - Robert Greene, Theodore Logan and Remmington Remus[/b][/u][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Dread.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]PPV Hype Video[/u][/b][/CENTER] 1) A near-epic video highlighting each of the individuals remaining in the Crowning Glory tournament is shown. [b]Dread[/b] is shown destroying people in PGHW before finishes of his matches in the tournament are added in. We then have highlights of [b]Marc DuBois[/b]' innovative offense with flashes of his mic work thrown in. Highlights of the abuse [b]Eisaku Hoshino[/b] has taken in PGHW and NEO are followed up by his Godzilla Plunge finisher. Finally, [b]Pistol Pete Hall[/b]'s devastating lariat and intense physicality in the ring are balanced out with shots of him hanging out with the rest of Old School. The big question is then brought up.... "Who will be crowned Pro Wrestling NEO World Champion?" [b](C+)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/EisakuHoshino.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Eisaku Hoshino VS Pistol Pete Hall[/b][/u] [i]Tournament Semi-Final Match[/i][/CENTER] 2) If you want to get a crowd's attention, this is how to do it. A huge battle between two of the hardest hitting and toughest men in NEO as each man battles to keep his championship dream from ending. Both men worked the other's head and neck, softening each other up for their big finishing moves and trying to stop the other from building up the momentum they need to be able to put the other away. Both men absorbed a lot of punishment and both dished it all out before a winded Pistol Pete Hall was able to finally pick up the victory following a devastating Pistol Whip Lariat, the third time he'd tried to hit it. [b]WINNER:[/b] Pistol Pete Hall in 20:58 [b](B-)[/b] 3) The crowd were on their feet for both men after a brutal match up that clearly took its toll on both men. With one hand rubbing his stiff neck, Pistol Pete extended the hand of respect to Hoshino who accepted the handshake. Pete advances to the final tonight, but how much has this brutal match taken out of him? [b](C-)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] [b]Marc DuBois has a microphone in the ring[/b][/CENTER] [COLOR="red"]"Ladies and gentlemen, we're just hours away from witnessing a historical moment... because in just a couple of hours, after just 5 or 6 more matches, the world of wrestling will change forever when I become the youngest [i]ever[/i] World Champion. And just to be clear, I'm not talking about being a champion in some retard's backyard promotion and I'm not talking about being champion anywhere where daddy can put me on top...." "When I become the youngest ever World champion, younger than [b]Corporal Doom[/b], younger than McFly, younger than Cornell... the world of wrestling will never be the same again. All the "traditions" that have been put into play to stop guys like me rising to the top, will be destroyed. All the history laid down by generations of men who's times have passed, will be shattered." "[b]Dread[/b] has proven himself to be many things during his career but tonight I show him to be what he truly is. Fat.... old.... past it.... a has been.... he is history itself. And tonight, I not only put my name in the history books, but I rewrite the entire future of wrestling and destroy everything that ever came before me. My name is [b]Marc DuBois[/b] and [i]no-one[/i]... can... beat me!"[/COLOR] [b](B)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Dread.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Marc DuBois VS Dread[/b][/u] [i]Tournament Semi-Final Match[/i][/CENTER] 5) Dread didn't let Marc's words get to him early in this match as Dread stayed calm and methodical in his approach. DuBois used his speed to hit and fade when he got the chance, trying to goad Dread into making mistakes but the legend stood his ground. When DuBois eventually got caught, he was caught hard. Brutal clubbing blows kept DuBois from using his speed and technical skills for a while but some low dropkicks eventually caused Dread to be exposed and DuBois started hitting some high impact offense to Dread's head and eventually causing Dread to bleed from the nose. Dread looked to be troubled as Marc really built up some momentum, launching attacks from every angle and catching the big man when he was open. But all it took was one big move to go wrong for DuBois as Dread caught him attempting a big leaing rana from the top and drove him into the canvas with a monstrous Dread Bomb. The crowd counted with the referee and were stunned when DuBois kicked out at two. Even Dread didn't believe it but it happened. DuBois clutched at his ribs as Dread signalled that he was going to finish it with a second Dread Bomb but he allowed Marc time to recover, so when Dread lifted DuBois up, he slid out the back and hit a stunning superkick to the back of Dread's head that caused him to hit the ropes and spring back, allowing Marc to hit a second superkick right under the jaw. Dread dropped to the mat and DuBois could probably have made the cover right there but instead he climbed to the top rope and yelled "[i]Here's you shooting star champion[/i]" as he leapt off with a shooting star press onto Dread. Marc looked in agony as he hit the move, holding his ribs with one arm while he hooked a massive leg for the pin. [b]WINNER:[/b] Marc DuBois in 17:06 [b](C)[/b] 6) Marc celebrates his win in the ring briefly but Raphael DuBois comes from the back to check on him. Raphael tries to help his brother but Marc takes a swing at him. The two leave the ringside area together, sort of, and head to the back. [b](B+)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Trauma.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/SayeedAli.jpg[/IMG] [b]attack[/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 7) The big screen shows DAVE star Johnny Martin walking backstage, towards the ring area. But no sooner do the fans start to cheer him than he is attacked by [b]Leroy & Trauma[/b]. The two thugs get a bit of a beatdown on Martin for a moment or two before a semi-familiar face leaps in and makes the save. Leroy and Trauma back off, not knowing who the newcomer is but long term fans of wrestling can easily recognise him as [b]Rick Sanders[/b], the once tag team partner of Johnny Martin. [b](E)[/b] [b]The Ace Express[/b], the duo of Martin and Sanders, say that it seems their surprise announcement has been ruined thanks to Leroy and Trauma... so they'll have to make it up to everyone by meeting them in the ring, right now! Dharma Gregg's cameraman picked up all the action, giving her quite the scoop..... [b](E)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Trauma.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/SayeedAli.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/RickSanders.jpg[/IMG] [u][b]Leroy & Trauma vs The Ace Express[/b][/u] [i]DAVE Rules Tornado Tag Match[/i][/CENTER] 9) Both members of the Ace Express jump on Leroy and Trauma backstage to kick off a wild tag team brawl that would spend a few minutes backstage before making its way out in front of the live audience. The teams were only in the ring long enough for a referee to ring the bell and indicate a match was underway but the actual rules were unknown to anyone. After a few more minutes of putting together some of their old spots, the Ace Express won the match with a tag team death drop on Trauma. [b]WINNERS:[/b] The Ace Express in 10:51 [b](D)[/b] 10) The crowd seemed excited to see the team of Sanders and Martin re-united as a team after over a decade apart and they've still got that spark. Didn't even look like they'd not been teaming all this time as they celebrated together in the ring after the match [b](D)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] [b]with[/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Raphael.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 11) Backstage once again with Dharma Gregg's camera and footage recorded during the last match, we see Raphael and Marc DuBois talking. Marc is still in pain as Raphael fusses about but when he says that he's going to get a doctor, Marc grabs his brother and throws him against a wall with an arm over his throat. Marc says that he is in pain but that Pistol is too, so it's pretty much an even playing field. And since the Model Solution is working on Pete's sore neck, its practically in Marc's favour. Raphael insists that Marc should see a doctor but Marc refuses, saying he'll be damned if he gives up having got this far. Marc DuBois doesn't give up, not now, not EvER!! Raphael looks worried for his brother and says that if he can't get a doctor, is there anything he can do to help. Marc looks like he's going to say no but concedes and tells his brother that if he really wants to help... he can tape up Marc's ribs for him. [b](C-)[/b] 12) We cut to live footage from the NEO production truck that shows Dharma Gregg excitedly talking to the team as they play the footage she's recorded. The logo in the bottom corner of the screen shows that we are on the PlaymateCam™ of [b]Jenny Playmate[/b]. We see [b]Sue Danes[/b] and Playmate talking about how they are sick of Dharma getting all the good scoops just by being lucky.... actually, we just see Danes complaining and saying that she'd like to see something bad happen to Dharma, but it can easily be assumed that Playmate had said something else too but didn't show it. Seems like there is some real competition brewing backstage for stories. [b](E+)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/BarryKingman.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/SgtBubbaLeeWest.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Barry Kingman VS Sgt Bubba Lee West[/b][/u][/CENTER] 13) Pre-match hype let us all know what these guys were all about. [b](D-)[/b]. The moment these two men got into the ring together this match kicked off. Kingman determined to make Sarge show respect not only to him, but to the other members of Old School and Sarge determined to not give any respect at all. Both men came close to getting themselves DQed only for the other to get a well timed block or counter in. Sarge managed to get the Recon Wrench (full nelson) half locked inbut Kingman countered it into the Kingman Krippler as the crowd popped big time. But Sarge was grimly determined not to let Kingman win this one and he made it to the ropes, forcing Kingman to reluctantly break the hold. Sarge caught Kingman following up by hitting a spinebuster and then he caught him with a Cannon Fodder to pick up a hard earned three count. [b]WINNER:[/b] Sgt Bubba Lee West in 16:29 [b](C+)[/b] After the match, Sarge looked like he was going to shake hands with Kingman but when Kingman extended his hand in return, Sarge slapped the taste out of his mouth so hard that it didn't take a sound system to let the back rows hear it. Sarge rolled out the ring and laughed all the way to the back. [b](D-)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/DerekB.jpg[/IMG] [b]with[/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEOAdrenaline.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 15) The booker of Pro Wrestling NEO, [b]Derek Blackley[/b], made his way out in front of the fans in the McGaw Arena. He put over how great the show had been so far and then introduced the belt he was carrying as being none other than the [b]Adrenaline World Championship[/b]. He hyped up the Adrenaline division as being the most exciting division of professional wrestling on the face of the planet, a place with no limits of any kind except those that people put on themselves. He then announced that in one month time, at [b]Adrenaline Rush[/b], NEO's next PPV spectacular, there would be a ladder match to determine the first ever Adrenaline World Champion. But before we could get that far, we had to find out who the contenders for that belt would be and how we'd decide on just two people to compete for the belt at Adrenaline Rush. Derek said that 6 people would take part in an Elimination Series over the next 5 weeks and that he'd narrowed the field down to a number of possibilites from around the world. But he still needed to narrow it down to a final 6, so we'd see two more matches to determine the final spots right now. [b](E+)[/b] Up first.... [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/RoderickRemus.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/UKDragon.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Roderick Remus VS UK Dragon[/b][/u][/CENTER] 16) Both men started their match quickly as they looked to get the upper hand on the other. Remmington Remus once again showed his bias towards his twin brother on commentary as he put over Roderick as much as possible. But it was clear from early on that UK Dragon was the superior man in this match as he used his wealth of intnernational experience to help him against the talented rookie, eventually putting him away with a Dragon Drop. [b]WINNER:[/b] UK Dragon in 9:32 [b](C-)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JoeyBeauchamp.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Ultimate Phoenix vs Joey Beauchamp[/b][/u][/CENTER] 17) Unlike the previous match, this one was very evenly matches up and both men seemed determined to outshine the other one regardless of the consequences to themselves. The momentum swung both ways as each man put all or nothing into some high risk moves and spent significant amounts of time listening to the chants of "holy sh!t" from the crowd. In the end though, it was Beauchamp who picked up the victory with a schoolboy and a handful of tights, getting several jeers from the crowd. [b]WINNER:[/b] Joey Beauchamp in 12:50 [b](C+)[/b] 18) After the match, Joey wasted little time celebrating his victory by getting on the microphone and insulting Ultimate Phoenix [b](D-)[/b]. He was cut off however by [b]Derek Blackley[/b] as he got on the mic and announced exactly what an Elimination Series was. [COLOR="blue"]"Over the next five shows, Pro Wrestling NEO will play host to the Elimination Series. The rules, are simple. On match one, which will be next week's Revolutionary Wrestling, all six men will take part in a one fall match. Whoever loses the fall... is eliminated. Its that simple. The following week, five men enter the ring and whoever loses, is eliminated. After that, four men, then three men and then, at NEO presents Adrenaline Rush, two men will enter into a ladder match to crown the first ever [b]Adrenaline World Champion[/b]. How do you like that?!" "But most importantly, the men who will make this series of matches the most exciting action anywhere on the face of the planet, my hand selected elite group of Adrenaline division stars." "First, representing Europe, just so that he can get out or our faces and be happy somewhere, [b]Joey Beauchamp[/b]!" "Representing the United Kingdom, the man who proved himself tonight, [b]UK Dragon[/b]!" "Representing Japan, the journeyman, [b]Burning EXILE[/b]!" "Representing Canada, the legendary veteran who many would argue is a founding father of Adrenaline style wrestling, [b]Steve Flash[/b]! "Representing Mexico, a man almost without peer in the world of lucha libre, a man who seems to be able to do anything either inside or outside the ring, [b]Champagne Lover[/b]!! "And lastly, representing the United States of America... he is without a doubt one of the hardest hitters in all of professional wrestling. He came so very close to qualifying for the second round of the World Championship tournament, causing carnage on his way through the group.. he is [b]Frankie Perez[/b]!![/COLOR] [i][b](E)[/b] for the announcement of the participants[/i] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JoeyPoison.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MainstreamHernandez_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [b]with[/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Dharma3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 20) Fun-time for the world once again as we see [b]The Odd Squad[/b] playing up a famous fight club scene with the lye. Poison plays the role of Tyler Durden as Mainstream rolls around in pain, trashing a basement filled with all kinds of amusingly named jars and a fishtank filled with plastic fish and some potatoes. The scene is eventually broken up by Dharma coming in and saying it was her lips making the marks on their hands, nothing to do with silly chemicals. Fun, silly and leading straight into the Odd Squad being in the ring to re-issue an open challenge. [b](D)[/b] As a quiet classical style music (that I can't remember the name of) plays, the challenge is clearly about to be accepted once again by [b]The Gentlemen[/b] who are once again led by [b]Playboy Jake Sawyer[/b]. Sawyer hypes up his team as being pure-bred wrestlers with a high pedigree, far better than the mongrels in the ring right now. He says that the Odd Squad got lucky once in the past but that class will always shine through, even if there is some dirt on it's record. [b](E)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/JoeyPoison.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MainstreamHernandez_alt2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Aristocrat.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/GentlemanJimKing.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Playboy.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]The Odd Squad VS The Gentlemen[/b][/u] [i]w/ Playboy Jake Sawyer[/i][/CENTER] 22) This match played out very much like it had last time, with the Odd Squad trying to freak out the Gents who tried to dictate a slow, methodical pace. The Gents isolated Poison as much as they could while Mainstream worked the crowd and once again a hot tag allowed Mainstream in to do the significant damage to the Gents. At ringside, Jake Sawyer was yelling at his team to work better together but he could only watch while his boys were once again beaten thanks to an Apparition #14 from Mainstream onto Gentleman James King. [b]WINNERS:[/b] The Odd Squad in 11:43 [b](D+)[/b] 23) While the Odd Squad disappeared into the crowd, Sawyer talked down to his team, saying that they just weren't good enough as a unit yet. They said they hadn't had enough time to work together which was when Sawyer decided, so that the crowd could here, that the Gentlemen needed a trainer, someone who knew the ropes well and had years of experience that they could pass on. But who? [b](D+)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/LeeWright.jpg[/IMG] [b]arguing with[/b] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 24) The screen lights up in the middle of a blazing row between [b]Lee Wright[/b] and [b]Steve Flash[/b]. Wright is shouting about how Flash is going against proper wrestling by being a part of the Adrenaline division while Flash is trying to say that Wright is too stuck in the past. Wright makes some derogatory (yet accurate) comments about some wrestlers these days having no right being in the ring and that they are nothing more than stuntmen but Flash just shouts back saying that they are the ones that'll never make it in NEO or in the Adrenaline division. The two men look like they're about to come to blows when [b]Derek Blackley[/b] gets between them and tells them both to calm down. Wright doesn't look happy to see the young boss of NEO but Derek says that if these two are unhappy about anything, they should settle it in the ring... but not tonight. Derek puts over tonight's main event saying it'll be a huge struggle and there simply isn't time to have Flash vs Wright tonight... ... or any time soon, as Steve Flash is part of the Elimination Series for the Adrenaline belt. Derek tells Wright that if he really wants to face Flash, he can do so when Flash is available. Wright doesn't look happy, but he accepts the chance of a match anyways, even though it could be two weeks away or six weeks away. [b](D-)[/b] [CENTER][COLOR="Green"][u][size=5][b]Tonight's Main Event [/u][/b][/size][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEOWorld.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/VS.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Pistol Pete Hall VS Marc DuBois[/u][/b] [i]for the NEO World Championship[/i][/CENTER] 25) The hype video for this match showed the various bone-crunching highlights of matches from earlier tonight and from the events leading up to this show. Each man has clips of their promos spliced in, letting the world know exactly how much winning this match and the NEO World Championship means to them. [b](B-)[/b] Raphael is shown trying to tend to his brother all the way to the entrance way before Marc sends him away, ordering him not to make an appearance during this match [i]under any circumstances[/i]. He says if he sees Raphael that he'll kick his ass regardless of what condition he's in, saying that a 50% Marc DuBois is still ten times better than a 100% Raphael DuBois. We also see Pistol Pete Hall shaking hands with the other members of [b]Old School[/b] who give him their best wishes as the announce team lend their voices to the hype. [b](B+)[/b] By time the match is on, the crowd are already performing duelling chants. Both men get in each other's face early on, trying to show no signs of fear nor injury even though they each know exactly what to target on the other man. Pistol won the initial punchfest and the match was well and truly underway at last. Each man's plan was simple, take advantage of the damage caused earlier. Pistol focused on high impact offense to Marc's body, hoping to drain his endurance which had proven to be a huge factor so far in the tournament. Marc targetted Pistol's head and neck, following up on the damage Hoshino caused and also setting up for the Model Solution. Both men managed some near-falls after some exciting, high impact offense, with Marc hitting some flying moves that seemed to hurt him as much as they hurt Pistol. The end was closing in when Marc managed to lock on the Model Solution only to have Pistol power out of it. Pete was quick to attempt a Pistol Whip Lariat but Marc had it scouted and evaded it, almost managing to get Pete into the Marc of Excellence. Pete fought his way out of that too though with some sharp elbows and managed to catch an incoming superkick from Marc and turn it into a devastating spinebuster. Pete could feel the crowd coming to life as he set up for the lariat a second time, allowing Marc to slowly get to his feet before almost decapitating Marc with the most devastating Pistol Whip Lariat I've ever seen, causing Marc to flip on impact. Pistol covered.... [b]WINNER:[/b] And NEW Pro Wrestling NEO World Champion... [b](C+)[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/PistolPeteHall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEOWorld.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Pistol Pete Hall[/b][/u][/CENTER] 26) The crowd pop for Pistol's victory and when he's handed the title belt the announce team put over the fact that it's his first major championship, having spent 13 years out injured but still giving back to the wrestling world as a trainer. They say tha the truly deserves to win the title after everything he's gone through in his career and that he's a truly remarkable man... [b]C+)[/b] .... and then [b]Marc DuBois[/b] is on his feet, clutching his rubs and looking right at the NEO World Championship in Pete's hands. Pete extends the hand of respect towards Marc for a great match and Marc looks at it for a long time, his eyes darting between Pete's hand and the title in his other hand. As Marc winces in pain, we can just about hear Marc saying... [COLOR="red"]"The better man didn't win tonight. The better man didn't win. That belt should belong to me, not you. The better man didn't win and you know it."[/COLOR] Marc rolls out the ring as the rest of Old School come to the ring, Barry Kingman shooting DuBois a nasty look that goes un-noticed, before the show closes with Pistol and Old School celebrating together in the ring. [b](B-)[/b] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/BLW%20Logos/CGlory.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Quick Results From PPV Event[/u][/b] [i] Pistol Pete Hall defeated Eisaku Hoshino in 20:58 (B-) Marc DuBois defeated Dread in 17:06 (C) The Ace Express defeated Health Watch in 10:51 (D) Sgt Bubba Lee West defeated Barry Kingman in 16:29 (C+) UK Dragon defeated Roderick Remus in 9:32 (C-) Joey Beauchamp defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 12:50 (C+) The Odd Squad defeated The Gentlemen in 11:43 (D+) Pistol Pete Hall defeated Marc DuBois in 23:35 to become the first ever [b]NEO World Champion[/b] (C+) [b][u]OVERALL:[/u] (C)[/b] [b]PPV Buy Rate: 0.33 across Canada and the USA[/b] [/i][/CENTER] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/NEO%20Diary/Show%20Logos/NEO.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Archived