help me im a noob

just brought the game is class, but i prefer the real world to the cornellverse just cant get into, i know the are no mods out but is the away i can put data from tew 2005, which i also had, in it so i can use the real world data from there to play with please help i know its a noobish question but oh well plz help me plz lol cheers in advance

I am a noob also and i followed your instruction. It says that i need to go back into my GDS folder and look for the 2007 converter and i did that. Now there's 2 option, converting 05' data into 2007, i did that, i clicked on that tab and it gives me this message "error angle.tew was not found, operation stopped" So i looked through my files in 2005 and i did find that file. So what does this mean? what can i do to fix this problem? Risk

okay i found it and created a new database. But when playing the game, it's all messed up especially the bio's of wrestlers. Like for instance when i click on Cm Punk, it gives me a diffrent bio of a diffrent character from the UK! WTF??? So i am just gonna wait for the real mod to come out :(

Archived