Sudden loss of skill

Has anyone else started out a game and suddenly expereinced a sudden loss of skill? I started a new game with Golden Scorpion (man he has a swank outfit!) and after the first match his speed dropped by 2 points and his stamina dropped 19 points! Both areas say they are now at their peak (Speed at 75 and Stamina at 80). Is this because he wrestles super junior style and those particuar stats are maxed at 75 and 80 or is this some random occurence that can happen?

Thanks Adam, I know I'm using the 1.5 patch, I can't remember if I got the revised one though. Was the glitch in the first release of 1.5 or earlier? Also would redownloading 1.5 effect any of the stuff I've downloaded from the Cornellverse?

I just noticed in my Rookies to Legends mode that the stat loss has affected the computer workers as well. Hell Mokey's speed has dropped to 75 as well as American Elemental's. I'm only a couple months into the game. Its not really all that big a deal, just a little annoying.

Thanks anyway Adam, I've redownloaded the game and started a career with American Elemental and there are no problems in my first month so far so maybe I didn't download the 1.5 Patch again like I thought I did. Anyhoo, thanks.

Archived