Question Regarding Product Percentages

Hopefully someone can help me with my product ratings. Usually when I play TEW, I like to have the company have a Cutting Edge product, however it's hard as hell for me to figure out how to do that with this game. I've tried mimicking some of the other settings in the game, but the fans complain that it's too violent and whatnot. When I play with the WWE's default settings, the match ratings bomb and fans are not happy. Any ideas on how to set up my product?

Actually, for a low sized cutting edge promotion, angles bombed always in TEW05, and in TEW07 (there wasn't anyone who was enough popular etc). My advice to you is to just experiment different product settings. I mean, there's not really much to do or study about them, we all know what the definitions are (modern is fastpaced, there's four different entertainment types etc.). Cutting Edge would be something of quite high Modern and Daredevil (?) combined with some entertainment types. Just try to find the right formula, you'll be fine :) (I'm playing MAW, which is highly traditional, angles bomb still :D I mean they used, before I got Mainstream Hernandez over enough :) Man this is awesome game! I'm almost in June, game time!)

What are your current settings for your "Cutting Edge" style? I'll see if I notice anything blatantly "wrong" with them. Edit: Like FINisher said, if your only problem is "This angle was bad enough to start off with, and the fans really turned against it"-type comments, then that's just something that small promotions have to deal with. You can't "fix" that with product settings (other than changing Match Ratio to 100% and not having any angles at all :p). Live with it long enough and it'll gradually start to go away as your workers get more over. If you're getting comments about the fans being turned off by the amount of violence, then you have too much Hardcore for your Mainstream setting to handle (or too much Match Danger, athough that's usually expressed differently).

Match Ratio - 70% Minor Match - 8 minutes Medium Match - 12 minutes Main Match - 16 minutes Match Intensity - 45% Match Danger - 20% Face/Heel Divide - Medium Product Appeal Definition: Traditional: Medium Mainstream: Heavy Comedy: Very Low Cult: Low Risque: Medium Modern: Key Feature Realism: Low Hyper-Realism: None Hardcore: Low Lucha Libre: None Pure: Low Daredevil: None I forget the company that I copied this from, but so far it ain't helping me worth a damn.

[QUOTE=skiesofryan;174070] Match Intensity - 45% Match Danger - 20% Traditional: Medium Mainstream: Heavy Comedy: Very Low Cult: Low Risque: Medium Modern: Key Feature Realism: Low Hyper-Realism: None Hardcore: Low Lucha Libre: None Pure: Low Daredevil: None I forget the company that I copied this from, but so far it ain't helping me worth a damn.[/QUOTE] It looks a bit too "safe" and uninitense for Modern, but I can't really see anything completely screwed with it to be honest. What sort of messages do you get from the road agents during/after shows?

More spots = increase Danger. If you don't WANT more spots, reduce the amount of Modern influence. The violence thing has me stumped though. I'd assume Violence was to do with Hardcore, but that's at Low. Too much Hardcore will be a problem for Mainstream fans. No idea who'd complain about too little Hardcore though... Modern fans perhaps? Dunno, never come across that problem before.

Archived