Paying With Gift Card

I received a gift card for Christmas, and I want to buy Wrestling Spirit 2. The gift card is an American Express gift card, and it is only restricted against merchants that don't accept American Express. Can I use this to pay for Wrestling Spirit 2?

[QUOTE=nimo34;175492]Well I just answered my own question, and I successfully purchased it with the card. But, with that out of the way. Can we use debit cards in America to purchase games, because I'm looking to buy TEW07?[/QUOTE] yes you can use Debit cards if it has a credit card number on it as i use my Debit check card to buy TEW2005

[QUOTE=nimo34;175492]Can we use debit cards in America to purchase games, because I'm looking to buy TEW07?[/QUOTE] Yes. Most (something like 87%) debit cards issued by US banks bear the Visa or Mastercard logo and can be used the same as those cards. I bought WreSpi 1, TEW05, and WreSpi2 with various debit cards so yes, you can. It's one way minors get around the "you must have a credit card" restriction in many places.

Archived