Yeah, storylines can be imported and deleted with 07. Most mods come with a storyline pack as well as several angles and gimmicks. I dunno if panix is doing his storyline mod for 07 but that would be a good one to try. It's MASSIVE though so you'll probably find yourself getting lost a lot, with the sheer number of storylines. :)

I tried to write my own, but I mixed up the sides / participants and it got screwed up.. :( But, basically.. you have to use the editor to create new storylines if others are to use them? If you create a new storyline in-game, is there any way for that storyline to still be in the game if you start a new one?

[QUOTE=Rey619;175295]I tried to write my own, but I mixed up the sides / participants and it got screwed up.. :( But, basically.. you have to use the editor to create new storylines if others are to use them? If you create a new storyline in-game, is there any way for that storyline to still be in the game if you start a new one?[/QUOTE] I believe i tried that in '05 and it didn't work not sure about this one although i doubt it would have changed. So the only way to use it in other games would be create them in the editor.

Archived