AAA - Booking a women's fed

So after booking for the Triple A promotion for six months now, I've finally decided to write down my random thoughts about how my promotion is going. Who I am? Jack Avatar of course, once an aspiring wrestler who had the talent and skills to pull it off anywhere I wanted to. Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with a rare blood disease, causing me to become really sick whenever I exerted myself. Forced to quit wrestling, I went into a period of alcohol and drugs before an offer presented itself. Catherine Quine had decided to quit booking the Angel Athletic Association to focus on wrestling instead, and asked me if I were interested. I still had a tremendous acting and mic skills, so I could be used in a variety of roles in the company. I quickly accepted, and thus began my time with the lovely and talented ladies at AAA. [COLOR="Navy"]July 2007[/COLOR] Well, I didn't anticipate this occurring to me, but it DID happen. After building up Raven Nightfall as a serious contender to Wanda Fish' Femme Fatale Title, we could not come to terms about her contract extension. As a result, she will be gone during the summer. I'm sad to see her leave as Raven is a great competitor and someone I could use as a champ for a while, but I couldn't let my finances run red. So what did I do? I still allowed the title change to take place on June's Women of Wrestling show, where she bested Wanda Fish after one of the best matches in the promotion so far. At least she didn't go all Brock Lesnar on me. I then told Raven to do a Shane Douglas-style promo where she denounced the belt and threw it into the trashcan. She left the arena and completed her heel turn. The fans bought into it, and I ran a really great show. If she ever comes back, we can continue the storyline from there. What else is going on in AAA? Well, maybe I should list the current roster? [COLOR="Pink"]Faces[/COLOR] Alicia Strong - Main eventer Catherine Quine - Main eventer Joanne Rodriguez - Main eventer Raven Nightfall - Main eventer (will be gone soon) Suzanne Brazzle - Upper midcarder Jessica Bunny - Midcarder Katherine Goodlooks - Midcarder Kristabel Plum - Midcarder Sara Marie York - Midcarder Michelle Brendon - Lower midcarder Tracy Brendon - Lower midcarder Eve Grunge - Opener Wendy Anderson - Opener [COLOR="Indigo"]Heels[/COLOR] Suzue Katayama - Main eventer Wanda Fish - Main eventer Cherry Bomb - Upper midcarder Helen Wheels - Upper midcarder Vixxen - Upper midcarder Devil's Daughter - Midcarder Gorgon - Midcarder Steph Blake - Lower midcarder Nadia Snow - Opener Nikki Power - Enhancement talent [COLOR="Sienna"]Other[/COLOR] Anne Stardust - Owner and manager of Nadia Snow Jack Avatar - Booker, Color commentator and manager of Suzanne Drizzle Steve Smith - Announcer Matthew White - Referee So what's going on? Well, I have put myself in an angle where I was wooing Suzanne Drizzle (who always puts on a sexy dance show after matches). I was concerned whether or not the loyal Portland crowd liked putting a little T&A/Soap Opera into AAA, but so far it has gone great. Making out with Suzanne was not a bad thing either :cool: Suzue Katayama and Joanne Rodriguez are feuding, but at the last show, Anne Stardust refused Joanne's request for another re-match. Suzie defeated Joanna at our big Girls Aloud event, and Joanne is dying for a rematch. The plan is to have her put her career on the line for a match down the road. Catherine Quine and Gorgon are involved in a Best of 7 series. Their matches are always very good, as these two workers click perfectly. The fans don't seem to be bored with repeatedly seeing these two go at it either. I was quite lucky when I hired Alicia Strong right out of training. I grabbed a call to Sam Strong (who helped train me), and asked him if he wanted to sign her to USPW right away. Sam told me they didn't have any women's division, and would like nothing more than to see her shine in AAA. I had to completely blow my budget for her, but she was well worth it, putting on the MOTY so far against Wanda Fish in her very first match. The tag-team division is OK so far. Wild Times (Vixxen and Devil's Daughter) have been feuding with The Brendon Twins, but I halted the feud in wait for a title feud. I'm looking to take the belts off of Goodlookin Bunny (Jessica Bunny and Katherine Goodlooks), because, frankly, two girls carrying teddybears are not my ideal choice for champs. Anyway, since we now have a vacant Femme Fatale Title, I need to put up a tournament for the next show. I therefore moved the Queen of the Ring tournament from November to August, and am planning an 8-women, one-night tournament involving my top 8 females. The brackets will be: Wanda Fish vs Suzanne Brazzle Joanne Rodriguez vs Gorgon Catherine Quine vs Suzue Katayama Alicia Strong vs Helen Wheels In addition, I will throw in Good Lookin Bunny vs Brendon Twins vs Wild Times for the AAA Tag-Team Titles, with a possible title change on the horizon. That will make 8 matches, which is perfect. I'm also only using 14 workers, and even if I do use the most expensive ones, I can save some money from last show, where I ended up using all 22 of them. Editor's note: Don't think I will post any show results tonight (New Year's Eve celebration coming up here in Norway), but I was thinking of doing a format where I use one post to just write random musings and backstage things that went on during the month, and then one post to write the show results.

Just interested, who did you lose Raven Nightfall too. From what I do know of the Women's Wrestling, Raven isn't the greatest, but has potential to be, so she seems a big loss. So just wondered who she went to, to leave AAA. Anyway, you got a reader here, so I can learn a bit more about the females of the Cornellverse.

I don't think Raven was lost to another promotion. She wanted too much money. Interesting read. Nice to see folks trying the women's promotions. Also nice to see folks who are unbiased (I sure as hell don't fit that category, having my own favorites among AAA's roster). I'm interested in seeing how Nadia Snow works out though.

Yeah, basically I was trying to get Raven on as cheap a contract as possible, and didn't know that the negotiations broke down after the third failed attempt. I've never played in the Cornellverse before, so you're right that I'm totally unbiased. I'll post my first show today if TEW is good to me, it has frozen the last three times during the final booking segments :(

[B]July notes[/B] I was trying to find a male manager to use, preferrably a young one with good looks and acting skills, but that was harder than I thought. I tried Adrian Garcia, but he wanted about 1700 bucks, and that was way too much. I then called a couple of young, unemployed wrestlers I knew were good on the mic, just to hear if they were interested in a managing job, but they didn't want to go to a women's promotion. Damn. I ended up hiring the old, grizzled Texan Stetson Hatt. He might be a little too old for my plans, but hey, he only wanted $ 150 per show, so he was a scoop. I went into contract negotiations with "J-Ro" Rodriguez, and it came as no shock that she wanted a raise. I really didn't mind, as her work has been top notch all year, so I gave her an extra 200 dollars a show, and even a 200 downside agreement. My accountant called me yesterday (wednesday), and told me I had profitted another 3000 the past month. Not as much as I made the previous month, but I did use all my 22 workers, so that was to be expected. Things are looking good, and Anne Stardust are pleased with my work so far. [CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][color=SeaGreen]Queen of the Ring 2007[/FONT][SIZE="6"][/SIZE][/CENTER][/color] Two days before the event, I decided to put in an extra pre-show match to see more of Nadia Snow. I put her up against the veteran Nikki Power. [center]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Nikki Power Nadia Snow [/center] Havin Anne manage Nadia was a wise thing, as she's still kinda green. Anne carefully scripted the match beforehand, but the match didn't turn out that great. Anne constantly tried to interfere, causing the veteran to go after her. As Nadia distracted the referee, Anne knocked Nikki with an object, allowing Nadia to win by pinfall after 4:33. After the match, Anne show the object, which was a sock filled with rocks. [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR] [CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"]1st Round Matches[/FONT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Wanda Fish Suzanne Brazzle[/CENTER] Well, Suzanne and Wanda just didn't click at all, so I told Suzanne to tell Wanda to go home early. I let Wanda dominate Suzanne in this match, using a variety of chokes to sap the strength of my storyline girlfriend. She finished her off with the Dish of the Day after 5:40 [COLOR="Red"]D+[/COLOR] [center][FONT="Arial Black"]Marriage proposal[/FONT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/center] After the match, I go into the ring and helps Suzanne, who is quite woozy after her loss. I tell her that she still has a long way to go before she can be Femme Fatale Champion, but that I am here for another reason. I basically asks her to marry me, and she accepts blushingly. I don't really think this whole marriage angle is really what the crowd wants, but they don't crap on it totally. They probably expect something to happen when we hold the wedding. As to that, I'm not too certain. [color="Red"]D+[/color] [center]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Joanne Rodriguez Gorgon[/center] Now, this is why Joanne really deserved her raise. She was outstanding in her match with Gorgon, and totally stole the match. Gorgon used her size advantage to bully J-Ro around in the start, something Joanne sold perfectly. She then timed her superman comeback perfectly, and won the match with the J-Rocker after 9:31 [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [center]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Catherine Quine vs Suzue Katayama[/center] Another great match, but I didn't expect any less from Catherine. These two went back and forth, with Suzue almost killing Cat from one of her many stiff kicks. She even sent Cathering tumbling with a super-stiff Shining Wizard that made me and several of the fans cringe. In the end, Catherine used her superb resilience to fight back against Katayama, and took her down with the Cat's Cradle in 10:59. I think maybe Cat needs a change after her Best of 7 Series with Gorgon. I was perhaps thinking of turning her heel and putting a youngster over. I'll talk to her about that tomorrow. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C[/COLOR] [center]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Alicia Strong Helen Wheels[/center] Alicia is already a fan favorite, and why wouldn't she? She is tremendous in the ring, has a fantastic look and a heritage to be proud of. Helen got in some rudimentary offense in the beginning, but after that, it was the Alicia Strong show. She softened up Helen's back with several slams and backbreakers, before clasping in the Stronghold in 11:51. Helen quickly tapped, and Alicia was one step closer to winning the Femme Fatale belt. Unfortunately, this match, as most of our top matches, deserves better commentary than what myself and Steve can muster. If my finances continues to improve, I may need to cash out for someone really good. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C+[/COLOR] [center]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [b]Goodlookin Bunny vs Wild Times vs The Brendon Twins [/b][/center] To let the winners in the tournament rest a little, I held a non-title triple threat match between my three tag teams. Cat, being the road agent for this match, had totally overbooked this match with a lot of near falls, wild brawling and all out action. Wild Times even stole the champs' teddy bears and ripped their heads right off. This caused Katherine to become really upset, and Devil's Daughter caught her in a schoolgirl roll-up for the win. After defeating the Brendon Twins in their feud, and now the champs, I think Wild Times are ready for a title match. I was quite happy with this match, but I might need another tag-team soon. [COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR] After the match, Wild Times stayed in the ring and celebrated with the bunnies, tearing them to shreds. The fans aren't really all that into Wild Times anymore, and I might need to do something about that, as this segment didn't go over at all. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E[/COLOR] [CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"]2nd Round matches[/FONT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Wanda Fish Joanne Rodriguez[/center] I think J-Ro has lost three times to Wanda this year, and this time was no different. It was an open match, by all means, both girls showing off their technical skills to the fullest. Steve took a bump just as J-Ro nailed Wanda with the J-Rocker, but nobody could count the win. After a few more minutes, the girls started doing pinfall combos on each other, which ended up with Wanda using the ropes for leverage and stealing the win. The matches are just getting better and better as we progress. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C+[/COLOR] After the match, J-Ro took a microphone and said that, as usual, Wanda needed to cheat in order to win. She couldn't do anything about that, but what she could do something about was her unfinished business with Suzue Katayama. Apparently, Katayama was too afraid to face her again, and Anne Stardust to worried to book a match that could quite possibly injure one or both of them. Joanne challenged Suzue to a rematch, this time putting her career on the line! J-Ro's mic-work is almost as good as her in-ring work, putting on one of the best promos so far this year. [color=red]C-[/color] [center]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Catherine Quine Alicia Strong[/center] It was time for a veteran vs a rookie match. Catherine showed confidence going into this match, without underestimating Alicia. Helen Wheels is a strong wrestler, and Alicia took her down quite easily. This was a back and forth contest with several pinfall attemps from both girls. Towards the end, Cat became visibly frustrated about not getting the win, and started using some underhanded methods (maybe a thing to come?) She let her guard down for too long, however, allowing Alicia to first clasp on an Ankle Lock, before sliding down Cat's back and locking in the elevated Boston Crab she calls the Stronghold after 9:31. Cat tried to reach the ropes, but in the end, she had to tap. Tremendous bout, Alicia looked really good out there, and the 1900 I shell out for every show suddenly doesn't seem all that much. Cat is still improving her technical skills, which is impressive for a woman her age. [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] In order to let the girls rest up a little before the final, I first had a backstage video of Suzue Katayama accepting Joanne's challenge, saying that she would love nothing more than to put her out of her career. Unfortunately, Suzue's English isn't that good, so I'm glad I kept this to a minimum. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E+[/COLOR] We then filmed an interview with a visibly tired Wanda, saying that as far as she was concerned, the Femme Fatale title was as good as hers. She hadn't seen anything of Alicia Strong that impressed her, and frankly, she didn't understand why a rookie was in the tournament anyway. Wanda said that she would beat Alicia so hard that she would probably run to her daddy for comfort as soon as the show was over. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C-[/COLOR] Alicia responded to this by saying she looked forward to the match. Her first title shot came a little early, and she wasn't prepared for how it was to fight in front of almost a thousand people. Tonight, she was better prepared, and pointed out that her cardio was far superior to Wanda's, which was a great advantage at a tournament such as this. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C[/COLOR] [CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"]Queen of the Ring Finals - Femme Fatale Title Match[/FONT] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Wanda Fish Alicia Strong[/center] Nobody needed to tell this girls how to fight, so we just sent them out there to wrestle their asses of, and to go home at around ten minutes. They had already gone for about 20 minutes earlier tonight, and I didn't want to risk any injuries. They did not disappoint me or the fans, and put on a great match. The wear and tear did play in, and I suspect they could do even greater. Wanda used the 5-count to a maximum when applying illegal holds, or when Alicia reached the ropes after submission attempts, while Alicia kept it clean, using many innovative suplexes to awe the crowd. The end came about when Wanda tried bringing the Femme Fatale title into the ring. She was stopped by ref Tommy White, but as he was putting the title back on the apron, Wanda threw some powder into Alicia's eyes, blinding her. Alicia fell prey to Blonde Ambition after 10:34 to make Wanda a 5-time champion! A great match that really lifted the crowd, and sent them home with a smile on their faces. [COLOR="#ff0000"]B-[/COLOR] Well, The Portland Center was filled (as usual), and the fans came out happy and pleased, with a show that could easily rival Babe Blast to be show of the year. Hopefully, I can build on this momentum, and create even better shows here in the northwest. Final grade: [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR]

[U]Notes for August[/U] Wanda came to talk to me at the party we threw after Queen of the Ring. Poor Wanda was visibly tired after her three matches, and retired early that evening. Fortunately, Liberation is a month away, and she should be fine until then. I have been thinking about how to book Liberation all week long, and I think I will gamble a little and put J-Ro and Suzue in the main event at liberation. Putting her career on the line is a big step, and they deserve the main event. All logic says I should put the Wanda Fish vs Alicia Strong rematch in the main event, but I'll put it in the semi-main event instead. I'm building a decent program for them now, and it will hopefully result in the best women's match ever held in America. To fill out the card I will have Wild Times face Good Lookin' Bunny for the tag-team titles, and Sara Marie York face her former tag-team partner Kristabel Plum. Both Katherine Goodlooks and Suzue Katayama got extensions this month. Katherine got a 150 raise, while Suzue was happy with a 50 raise. I guess she realizes that ages is catching up with her. I've begun talks with Cherry Bomb, Vixxen and Jessica Bunny as well. Steph Blake hasn't been used that much, and will not get an extension. I've taken a look at some CZCW tapes (where Helen Wheels also works). She's facing male wrestler in her matches, and is really doing good. I need to find something interesting for Helen to do here as well. My accountant called and was as happy as an accountant can be. Apparently, I made $ 10,000 last month, and the company is really looking good. I know I have to use more workers next month (thus paying a higher salary), but since I almost filled the Portland Center again, I think I'll raise the price with another dollar. The fans are really supportive about the product, and $ 13 to watch the best wrestling the North West have to offer isn't that much. A week before the show I saw the posters for Liberation, and damn, a mix-up in production caused none of the matches to be announced. Just a picture of some of the girls and the title. Very well, hopefully they will show up anyway. OOC: Just a way of saying I forgot to Advance Book any matches.. :(

If you need another tag team, I can highly recommend Debbie Rose & Kate Lilly. Assuming their 'destiny stat' isn't totally hosed, they're a really good, young, and CHEAP tag team (like 200ish each for PPA). A new announcer and/or color commentator is probably going to cost Alicia Strong type money (if they're good). I figured that wouldn't change from 05 so I gave myself good entertainment skills. 5SSW's owner is their announcer and I do color commentary (yes, I'm fluent in Japanese *cough*). Great read!

Thanks for the advice, I'll try to hire them soon. The only announcer better than Steve Smith is Tommy London, and he won't work for me :( So I guess I'm stuck. [center][SIZE="7"]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [COLOR="Green"]Liberation[/COLOR][/size] Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/center] The show opens with the now 5-time champion Wanda Fish coming to the ring, brandishing her belt. The crowd boo her, obviously disappointed that Alicia Strong didn't take the belt last month. As Wanda talks about being the best women wrestler in the business, Alicia Strong comes out and tells Wanda that she has blatantly cheated in both their encounters so far, and that she couldn't beat her fair and square. Wanda laughs at that very notion, and tells Alicia that she can probably get another title shot next year or something. Anne Stardust comes out at this point and says it's not gonna happen next year, it's gonna happen tonight! The crowd and Alicia loved that decision, while Wanda Fish was furious. These two not only put on great matches, but also great segments. [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] Anne Stardust then introduces her client, the young Nadia Snow. Anne says that Nadia is the future of women's wrestling, and that she would make short work of that Avril Lavigne wannabe. Even if Nadia is far from over yet, she's starting to show a little more charisma. The crowd got confused with Anne now, as she made an obvious face authority figure decision a couple of minutes ago, and then acts as a heelish manager.. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Nadia Snow Eve Grunge[/CENTER] I knew the crowd wouldn't be very into this match, but was still quite pleased. It's obvious that Eve is more skilled than Nadia, but Nadia has that X-Factor that makes it clear that I need to push her and train her hard at the same time. Anne did help out getting the crowd going, and they pulled the same trick they did at Queen of the Ring, where Nadia would distract the referee, and Anne hit Eve with the stone-filled sock after 4:40. [COLOR="Red"]D-[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Kristabel Plum Sara Marie York[/CENTER] Next up were Sara Marie York and Kristabel Plum. They tried their luck in tag-team wrestling earlier this year, and lost all their matches. They blamed each other for being the weak link, and that led to this match. Sara acted heelishly by constantly living on the edge of the rules, but Kristabel would fight back, and gained control after reversing a suplex attempt. Sara never came back on top, and Kristabel could take it home with a Plum Tucker. An OK match, I need to work a little more with these two girls if they are to be moved up the card. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D[/COLOR] After the match, Sara Marie cut Kristabel's celebration short when she attacked her from behind, nailing her with several clubbing forearms and stomping away at her before hitting an Energy Burst. The crowd didn't buy it very much, and the turn didn't go all that well, but I had to do something with Sara Marie, so I'm giving it a shot. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E-[/COLOR] [CENTER][b]Marriage Ceremony[/b] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jack Avatar Suzanne Brazzle[/center] I was very nervous doing this. Not only would I be getting married (fake or not), but I was afraid the traditionalist crowd would crap all over it. Fortunately, they didn't do so, and as we walked down the aisle all dressed up, they actually cheered a little for us. I won't go into details about the wedding ceremony, but it was very nice. That was, until that psycho bitch Cherry Bomb decided to intervene, running in and hitting first the priest with a chair, before taking me out. Poor Suzanne was crushed! Not only was her wedding ruined, her beloved one had taken a serious crack to the head. Which of course led to... [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Suzanne Brazzle Cherry Bomb [/CENTER] Well, it's not easy fighting in your wedding gown, but after Cherry Bomb tore it to shreds, at least Suzanne could fight in her lingerie. Either way, Cherry Bomb dominated this match throughout, giving Suzanne a thorough beating and ending her with the Cherry Bomb after 9:19. An OK match overall, I'll wager the crowd would love it more if it was a little more open. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D[/COLOR] After the match, Cherry Bomb grabbed the mic, and as the paramedics were helping poor Suzanne out, Cherry told her that she couldn't believe Suzanne really thought that she could prance around Triple A as happy and carefree as she was. If SHE couldn't be happy, nobody could, and Cherry Bomb would make sure that Suzanne and Jack was far from happy. What a bitch. Even so, Cherry Bomb cuts a good promo. [COLOR="Red"]D+[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Catherine Quine Gorgon[/CENTER] Before the match, Catherine held a short promo. She said that Gorgon had really taken her to the limits, and that she needed to win this one if the Best of Seven Series would go to its seventh match. She said she would search deep within her to find that little bit of experience edge she has as a former Femme Fatale champ. This match was just as good as their previous bouts, and didn't disappoint. Catherine tried to stay away from the big Gorgon as much as possible, knowing that her stamina wasn't very good. She struck hard and swift, not allowing Gorgon to retaliate. Finally, Gorgon was able to get her hands on Cat, pummeling her with power moves, and setting her up for the Hydra Bomb. Cat blocked it with everything she could, squirming and finally breaking the attempt. She ducked a lariat and hit the Cat's Cradle for the win after 8:40. I would prefer it that these two had a longer match, but Gorgon lacks the conditioning, unfortunately. With this, they are tied at 3-3, and will meet in the final match at the Battle of the Babes. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C[/COLOR] A video hyping the match between Wanda Fish and Alicia Strong is shown. My hype videos never go home with the fans. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D+[/COLOR] [center]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Wanda Fish Alicia Strong[/center] Before the match, I had Anne and Catherine instruct them to go out there and wrestle the match of the year. Simple as that. And they did. For the first ten minutes, it was actually a pretty clean match, with both girls showing off their tremendous wrestling skills. Hold for hold, counter for counter. Alicia hit a series of impressive german suplexes on Wanda, while the champ levelled the young challenger with a lariat. Alicia showed no signs of tiring after the ten-minute mark, and Wanda started to cheat here and there. After Alicia incredibly kicked out of the Dish of the Day, Wanda went to the outside and picked up her title belt, obviously looking to leave the match. The referee, Matthew White, actually jumped out after her and grabbed her from behind, not wanting her to spoil this fantastic match. As Wanda did not take kindly to being grabbed from behind, she instinctively back-kicked him square in the nuts, sending him down. Wanda then ran back into the ring and blasted Alicia with the title belt. She then placed the title belt across Alicia's head, and climbed up top for a flying leg drop, before tossing the belt to the outside. Ref White came back in, and apologized to Wanda for accosting her (as the gentleman he is), before counting the 3. An amazing match from start to finish. Alicia is a star in the making, and a girl that will dominate AAA for years to come, no doubt. [COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR] A hype video is shown before the match between J-Ro and Suzue, emphazising the fact that Joanne is putting her career on the line here. As usual, not very well received. I think the fans were quite buzzed after the great match they witnessed either way. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D-[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Joanne Rodriguez Suzue Katayama[/CENTER] I think it was a little unfair for these girls to go out there after the clinic Wanda and Alicia just put on, but the feud deserved it. Either way, J-Ro is a great worker, and Suzue has the experience to pull it off. Suzue dominated the first five, using her puro brawling style to almost pummel J-Ro to oblivion. Joanne used excellent mat wrestling to wear down Suzue's arms, sapping the strength from them. Suzue went for a Yakuza kick, but J-Ro ducked and dropped her with the J-Rocker to win the match and save her career. [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] The show dropped a little in quality from Queen of the Ring, but that was to be expected. Had I put Alicia and Wanda in the main event, I think it would have been even better, but I'll do that later this year. Still, a very good show. [b]Final rating:[/b][COLOR="#ff0000"]C+ [/COLOR]

Notes for September: New contracts up for renewal was Cherry Bomb, Jessica Bunny, Wendy Anderson and Vixxen. All got extensions and a small raise. Cherry and Vixxen got the biggest raise, from 800 to 1050. Took a look at two young prospects, Agent 69 and Otsune Tsumura. The latter is an awesome aerial worker, but I'll think I'll hold on for now. Instead, I ended up hiring Kate Lily and Debbie Rose, who should complete my tag-division for now. I got a tip about them, and after checking them out, I offered them a contract. It's only 425 a show for each of them, so that's not going to be a problem. I really need more teams if I'm about to keep Goodlookin Bunny off the screen for their gimmick change. Another strong month, as I've made 9600 dollars. I think the time is right to try a different market, now that I have the cash to survive a bad month or two.

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [size="6"]presents[/size] [SIZE="7"]Battle of the Babes[/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting & Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting & Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Kate Lilly Debbie Rose Nikki Power Sara Marie York[/center] I decided to put this match as the opener, in case they screwed things up. They didn't. I don't know if Nikki's experience or Sara's great work helped, but they did OK in their debut. Nikki and Sara tried to cheat to get the upper hand, but Lilly & Rose have experience tagging together, Sara and Nikki have not, and their communication problems were easily visible. Kate picks up the win when she hits the Lily Launch Pad on Nikki after 5:31. [COLOR="Red"]E[/COLOR] [b]Video footage[/b] A video is then shown from the hospital, where Suzanne Brazzle is picking me up after I stayed there for some days following Cherry Bomb's attack. Suzanne tells me she's not going to let Cherry ruin what we have. The fans doesn't really like this storyline anymore, so it's time to move on to the next phase, with Cherry and Suzanne beating the crap out of each other. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E+[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Kristabel Plum Nadia Snow[/CENTER] Next up was Anne Stardust's client, the young Nadia Snow. Plum used her experience to control Nadia in the opening minutes with restholds and some chain-wrestling, leading Anne to take some action. As so many times before, Nadia distracted Tommy White, and Anne was ready with the stone-filled sock. Kristabel ducked the swing, and pushed Anne down. Kristabel prepared for the Plum Tucker, when Sara Marie York ran in, grabbed Anne's sock and slammed it in the head of Kristabel. Nadia pinned her easily. Even with Anne's work, something was seriously off with Nadia tonight. Anne even instruced them to hide her weaknesses, but alas, this was a poor match. Nadia needs more training before she can move up the card, that much is for certain. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E-[/COLOR] [b]Interview[/b] Wanda Fish comes out to loud boos. She doesn't seem affected by them, and rants on about how she has defeated Alicia Strong, not one time, not twice, but thrice! She says this is clearly why Alicia should have stayed at her daddy's side, and not went out into the real wrestling world before she was dry behind her ears. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Cherry Bomb Wendy Anderson[/CENTER] This was a simple squash match in which Cherry Bomb dominated from start to finish, and ended poor Wendy with the Cherry Bomb after 3:41. Really trying to build Cherry as a psycho heel here. Her finisher has the same name as her, didn't realize until now. Weird. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Interview[/B] Alicia Strong comes out to the ring. She says that Wanda may have beaten her three times, but that she still hasn't beaten her fair and square. She says that she deserves a fourth title shot, and that the fans agree with her. The 950 fans in the Portland Center voice their agreement, bringing Anne Stardust out. Anne says that she is not sure about this, as there are plenty of challengers who hasn't lost three times to Wanda. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C[/COLOR] Wanda comes out herself, saying that if Alicia really wants to be humiliated again, she's not going to be a spoilsport. Only problem, it needs to happen tonight! Anne objects, saying that Alicia is to fight Suzue Katayama, and is not going to fight twice. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C-[/COLOR] Alicia grabs the mic again, saying that she doesn't care. She'll mow over Suzue as easy as that, and then take what she became a wrestler for, the Femme Fatale title. Anne shrugs and says she'll have it her way. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C+[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Alicia Strong Suzue Katayama[/CENTER] Suzue just came off a gruelling feud with Joanne Rodriguez, and should be more than capable of handling the rookie Strong. Unfortunately for her, that was not the case. Alicia looked set to finish this as quickly as possible, since she had a title match coming up. Suzue tried to take her brawling game to Alicia, only to find out that Alicia fought back with her small fists, raining ten blows to Suzue for every one she hit. And even with the size difference, those punches were not weak. Alicia hit her with a wheelbarrow suplex before locking in the Stronghold for the tapout win, already after 7:11 A good match, which could have main evented any other show. [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] Wanda obviously wants any advantage she can have, as she blindsides the celebrating Alicia and hits her with the Dish of the Day. She then cuts a promo on Alicia, saying that her American Dream, her rise to stardom ends tonight with a decisive title win for her, the best Women's Wrestler in the world today, Wanda Fish. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C-[/COLOR] [b]Interview[/b] A backstage interview shows the Brendon Sisters, Michelle and Tracy hyping their upcoming non-title match with Wild Times. Michelle says that even though they lost their feud earlier this year, they have progressed by now, and is ready for some tag-team gold. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E-[/COLOR] [CENTER][b]Non-Title match[/b] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting & Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting & Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Brendon Twins Wild Times[/CENTER] These two team didn't gel all that well earlier this year, but it was much better now, with fluid tag-teams moves and Tracy being isolated from tagging her sister for large portions of the match. Vixxen and Devil's Daughter faked the tag several times, and managed to distract Tommy White when Tracy actually managed to tag Michelle. This drove the fans nuts, but finally, Michelle got the red hot tag and cleaned house, before pinning Vixxen after a Whirly Bird after 10:31. [COLOR="Red"]D-[/COLOR] After the match, the Brendon Sisters celebrated in the ring, which the fans didn't care too much about. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E[/COLOR] [B]Video footage[/B] A video footage is then shown of the highlights of the great matches Catherine Quine and Gorgon have put on so far in their best of 7 series. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D-[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Catherine Quine Gorgon[/CENTER] These two have had some solid matches, and their last one was the same. Maybe a little disappointing that they could never take their game to the next level, but I'm not too bummed. Cat managed to kick out of the Hydra Bomb after the 5 minute mark, and went on the offensive, finally hitting Cat's Cradle. Everyone thought Cat had won, but Gorgon reached for the ropes. Cat then dragged her out to the middle of the ring and applied a Sharpshooter. Gorgon reached for the ropes, but was too far away, and had to tap out. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C[/COLOR] After the match, Catherine celebrated her Best of 7's win, and took the time to put Gorgon over. Gorgon then congratulated Cat with the win, and the two celebrated together. Seems that Gorgon is getting better at her overall performance, and is actually showing signs of some charisma. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Joanne Rodriguez Helen Wheels[/CENTER] This ought to be a good semi-main event, as these two are both just below the title picture at the moment. J-Ro frustrated Helen early on by using her speed and aerial skills to hit Wheels from all directions. Helen finally stopped her, and grounded her with a Fujiwara armbar. She played the heel role good, and took her time taunting the fans. Helen is really improving in her technical skills, but even so, I think she's a little too old for a title run. Joanne fought back with a superman comeback and took her down with the J-Rocker after 13:39. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C[/COLOR] [B]Video[/b] A video is shown of Alicia's fantastic first few months in the wrestling industry, depicting Wanda as the disgruntled veteran who sees this upstart as a threat to her dominance. [CENTER][b]AAA Femme Fatale Title Match[/b] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Alicia Strong Wanda Fish[/CENTER] Alicia was still feeling the effects from her match with Suzue and the sneak attack Wanda conducted afterwards, and the current champ dominated the first five minutes, almost toying with Alicia at times. Perhaps she should have put Alicia away at once, but Wanda started trying to tear her mask away, forcing Tommy White to take action. Wanda then started yelling at Tommy, reminding him about what happened the last time he accosted her (she low-blowed him). This distraction allowed Alicia to regain her strength, and hit Wanda with a textbook german suplex. A lariat almost took Wanda's head off, but Wanda almost landed in the ropes, making it easy to reach the ropes. The crowd was fired up now, but one eye rake was all it took for Wanda to take control of the match again. She first took Alicia down with the Blonde Ambition fisherman buster. Alicia kicked out. She then slapped Strong around a little, before hitting the Dish of the Day (Overdrive). Alicia kicked out. Wanda then became furious with Tommy White not counting fast enough. Tommy told her to calm down, or else he would be force to disqualify her. Wanda became very upset about that, and decided to walk back to the locker rooms instead, giving the win to Alicia by countout. This was a good match, despite the cheap finish. The crowd loved Alicia's resilience and how she kicked out of both of Wanda's finishers. [COLOR="#ff0000"]B-[/COLOR] After the match, Alicia celebrates, taking her time to thank her fans for the support. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C[/COLOR] [B]Final show rating:[/B][COLOR="#ff0000"]C[/COLOR] I really need to revise my storyline strategy next year. The fans are totally bombing on most of my hype videos and attack angles. This would be the last show in Portland before my Deadlier than the Male large event. Next month, I'll try my luck in the Mid-West, trying to raise a fanbase there.

[QUOTE=Rey619;176779]Her finisher has the same name as her, didn't realize until now. Weird.[/QUOTE] It was actually called the Cherry Popper but I guess Adam felt that was too suggestive, as it was changed in WreSpi2. Otsune Tsumura would be a good pickup, depending on her price. She should be cheap, having zero overness in the US. Good shows! Lilly & Rose own the hell out of Good Lookin' Bunny (I usually split them up and fire Jessica and change Katherine's picture :p).

Cheers for the feedback. I'm trying to depict Cherry Bomb as a monster heel, but of course got the note that she is getting stale. No way I'm turning her now.. October notes: Well, Kristabel texted me this past Monday and said she wasn't too happy about taking the loss to Nadia, which in her opinion is too green to defeat her. It obviously didn't help that it was due to interference. Women. I tried to contact a local public access tv-station about a possible tv-deal, but they rejected me, saying they've never even heard of Triple A. Well, it was worth a shot. I made a couple new signings this month. Victoria Stone charged 1500 a show, while I struck a new deal with April Appleseed for 800. I know it's a little much (both of them), but I feel like I need some new workers which the crowd has actually heard about. Alicia Strong have won a few Internet polls, winning Most Entertaining Wrestler in the World and Best Prospect in Wrestling. Not bad for someone who's only available on DVD. This month's profit was 5400. I spent a couple of grand more on workers, while my DVD's didn't sell as well this month. I still have a lot of money, so next month, I will be holding a show in Iowa! Midwest, here we come!

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [size="6"]presents[/size] [SIZE="7"]Girls Night Out[/SIZE][/center] Strange to see only 148 people in the crowd in a tiny gym, but that's the way it's gonna be when visiting new areas. [center]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting & Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting & Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Kate Lily - Debbie Rose --- Nadia Snow - Wendy Anderson[/center] I decided to put Lily and Rose on the main card tonight in the opening, and they had an OK match. Lily and Rose worked over Wendy Anderson for most of the match, while Anne tried to keep Nadia out of harms way as much as possible. Debbie took Wendy down with the Thorn Cutter, and Nadia didn't even bother saving her. Not a very good match, but I noticed an improvement in Wendy's matwork, and Debbie is also getting better all-round skills from her match last month. Shouldn't **** the show up too much. [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR] [b]Backstage[/b] The camera catches Sara Marie York and Kristabel Plum arguing in the back. Kristabel is angry that Sara Marie ruined her match with Nadia last month, while Sara says this is what happens when Kristabel runs her mouth, claiming that she (Sara) was the weak link of their short-lived team. They start pushing each other, and it soon turns into a brawl. Gorgon and Suzue Katayama comes over and try to break it up, but it ends in another argumet as Suzue mistakenly pokes Gorgon in the eye while trying to keep Sara and Kristabel away from each other. They decide to settle it with a tag-team match later on. As usual, these segments kill the crowd. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E-[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Cherry Bomb - - Nikki Power[/CENTER] Before the match, Cherry held a short promo where she said that she would destroy Nikki and everyone else in her path. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D[/COLOR] Cherry destroyed Nikki easily, and toyed a little with her before putting her away with her sitout powerbomb variation. Cherry is getting better, which is good if I'm about to put her higher up on the card. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D-[/COLOR] [b]Hype[/b] A small hype video is played to show the rivalry between Wild Times and the Brendon Twins. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E[/COLOR] [CENTER][b]AAA Tag-Team Title Match[/b] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting & Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting & Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Brendon Sisters - - Wild Times[/CENTER] The Brendons earned this title shot by defeating Wild Times in a non-title match last month, and went into this match with a lot of fire and intensity. Vixxen and Devil's Daughter were caught off guard, but regained the momentum after an illegal tag. They dragged Tracy around, punishing the younger Brendon with double-team moves, before she fought back and tagged Michelle. The match turned chaotic as all four battled in the ring. Michelle sent Devil's Daughter into the ropes and went for a clothesline, but Devil's Daughter pushed ref Tommy White in harms way, causing Michelle to clothesline him instead. Tommy is a bright guy, and understood who caused his head to ache. He dq'ed Wild Times, who could leave with their belts intact. These two teams are clicking much better now than earlier this year, and Michelle has really picked up on her matwork. [COLOR="Red"]D-[/COLOR] After the match, Michelle and Tracy decides to celebrate with their fans. Problem is, they hardly know who they are. Michelle really needs a change of character as well, but I have plans for her and her sister. Damnit! [COLOR="#ff0000"]E[/COLOR] [B]Video footage[/B] Alicia Strong is backstage, showing a copy of the recent Fitness USA Magazine which features her on the front in a very skimpy bikini (still with the mask though). I'm surprised that a somewhat sleazy angle went home with the fans, but it is Alicia, after all. [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting & Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting & Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Kristabel Plum - Suzue Katayama - - Sara Marie York - Gorgon[/CENTER] This match was a result of the backstage confrontation earlier on, and turned into a somewhat entertaining tag-team match. As these girls had never tagged with each other, I couldn't expect a better result. It took a while before Kristabel and Sara found each other in the ring, pacing each other a little before charging each other and hitting rights and lefts at each other. Kristabel took control, something Gorgon wanted nothing off. Gorgon had just lost a Best of 7 Series, and didn't want another loss. She stormed the ring and took out Kristabel, tossing her out of the ring and continuing her assault. Suzue entered the ring and took out Sara with a Katayama Powerbomb, winning the match. She then went out and took out Gorgon with a few clubbing forearms, before raising Kristabel's hand in victory. I was really amazed by Suzue in this match, at the age of 38, she went out there and did at least two moves from the ropes. Gorgon is also getting better, her matches with Catherine surely taught her a thing or two. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D[/COLOR] [B]Hype[/b] It's intermission time, and myself and Steve Smith talk about the upcoming match, where the youngster Eve Grunge will take on the veteran Catherine Quine. Hot off her Best of 7 Series win with Gorgon, Cathering should win this easily [COLOR="Red"]E+[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Eve Grunge -- Catherine Quine[/CENTER] Before the match, Cat cut a promo where she said that this match was a complete waste of her time, and that she didn't understand why she didn't wrestle in the main event. Now she had been curtain jerking this whole year by fighting Gorgon, and now this? She was a former Femme Fatale champion, for Christ's sake! [COLOR="#ff0000"]C-[/COLOR] Cat toyed around with Eve in the beginning, and didn't take the match seriously at all. She even hit Eve with the Cat's Cradle, but pulled her back up, saying that she wasn't finished yet. This turned out to be her un-doing, as Eve rolled her up with a Schoolgirl and pinned her for the upset! [COLOR="#ff0000"]C-[/COLOR] Catherine looked mad as hell after the match (and didn't like it when I told her to do the job as well), and attacked Eve after the match, pummeling her to the ground and giving her a Cat's Cradle. She even forced Tommy to count the pin, even though it didn't count. The fans always craps on my revenge attacks, and now was nothing different. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E+[/COLOR] [B]Backstage[/B] Another backstage attack that didn't go home very well. This time it was Helen Wheels who attack J-Ro, saying that she was lucky last month, and that if she thought she was the top contender after Wanda and Alicia had finished their business, she was wrong! [COLOR="#ff0000"]E+[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Helen Wheels -- Suzanne Brazzle[/CENTER] Helen was determined to revenge her loss to J-Ro last month, but Suzanne showed great resilience, and wouldn't go down easily against the much more experienced competitor. Suzanne had the first nearfall after a DDT, but Helen came back with a vengeance, dropping Suzie with a neckbreaker. She then started choking her out, and I jumped up on the apron to voice my disgust over her actions. Tommy White came over and told me to step down. As I argued with him, Joanne Rodriguez came out of the back and speared Helen. Suzanne covered her for the win after 13:42. A good match by both, interesting to see Suzanne in the semi-main event. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C-[/COLOR] The ref is trying to separate the three girls who seems ready to go at it, and I'm contemplating to go in and help him, when out of nowhere, that damn Cherry Bomb comes running and hits me in the stomach with a stick. Before I know what else is happening, she hoists me up and powerbombs me through a table. An attack angle that actually worked.. Cherry Bomb.. I love you.. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D-[/COLOR] [CENTER][b]Non-Title match[/b] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Wanda Fish -- Joanne Rodriguez -- Alicia Strong[/CENTER] Before the match, Alicia came out and said that even though the title has eluded her four times now, she's finally been able to defeat Wanda, even though it was a countout. She feels she deserves a fifth and last title shot. Anne Stardust then comes out and says that she doesn't really know if Alicia deserves a fifth title shot, and that it is up to Wanda. [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] Wanda then comes out, and to everyones amazement, she tells Anne to book the match for Deadlier than the Male. She says she's sick and tired of hearing about Alicia running her mouth, and would like nothing more than to stop the child prodigy right here and now. Anne shrugs and says that in order to avoid more dodgy finishes, she's going to make this a ladder match! Wanda is shocked and suddenly changes her mind, but Anne says the match will happen. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C-[/COLOR] Me and Steve then put over next month's main event, saying it will be a spectacular match. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D+[/COLOR] The match itself was maybe a little too long, with Joanne visibly tired towards the end. And not only because of her selling the injury Helen inflicted on her earlier on. J-Ro and Alicia teamed up on Wanda early on, but then Joanne saw an opportunity and tried to roll-up Alicia. From here on it was every girl for themselves, with frequent and random double-teams. Even Alicia and Wanda did a double move or two, but just for a couple of seconds, before they attacked each other. Alicia finally won the match with a Strongplex on Joanne. After the match, she stared at Wanda, and motioned at her waist, signalling that she would have her Femme Fatale Title before the end of the year. [b]Final rating:[/b][COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] Not as good as my last shows, but quite good when considering the fact that almost nobody around here knew about us. The fans were loving the product, and were hoping that we would return soon. Which we will.

November notes: Gorgon got a raise as well, she's now making 625 a show. Still, she impressed me in her Best of 7 Series with Catherine, and is improving at every show. I had a chat with National Pride TV, but they weren't interested at all. Had a talk with the young wrestler Agent 69. I had seen a couple of tapes of her, and talked to her about coming to us. I told her I couldn't promise her a lot of matches, but that I would be interested in seeing what she could bring. She came in for only 150 dollars. The accountant called me and told me that I had (expectedly) lost almost 5000 this month, mainly due to the lack in attendance. I sold more merchandise than last month, but I can roughly say trying new markets are going to cost me 10,000 every time. Still, it's the only way to go in order to raise popularity.

After all the hype I've been doing on the Strong vs Fish Ladder Match, I decided to hold Deadlier than the Male, our final show of the year, at the Washington State Gymnasium, which could hold 2000 people. I hope most of the loyal Portland fans would take the trip. They did, and I set a new record of 1738. [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [b]PRESENTS[/B] [SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]Deadlier than the Male[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center] [b]Pre-show[/b] I had a lot planned for this event, but since I wasn't able to rent the State Gymnasium longer than 8 PM, I had to run a match and some angles at the pre-show. [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Eve Grunge -- Nadia Snow[/CENTER] Eve had recently beaten Catherine Quine in the upset of the year, but had to contend with not only Nadia, but her manager, Anne Stardust as well. This time she was prepared, and ducked when Anne tried to hit her with the stone-filled sock. She then hit Nadia with a german suplex with a bridge for the win. [COLOR="Red"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Good Lookin' Bunny returns to action[/B] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Katherine Goodlooks and Jessica Bunny come out (without their teddybears), and say they have a new manager that will help them get back their tag-team belts. They also reveal that they are, in fact, cousins, and that their manager are their dear Uncle Stetson Hatt! The Texan comes out and holds a promo about being the premier manager on the Independent scene, but that he couldn't say no to his dear nieces. Stetson then says that the teddybear crap is over with, and they are now known as Katherine and Jessica Hatt, the Hatt Gang! Not the best promo, but both Stetson and Jessica are showing a lot more charisma than before. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E[/COLOR] The Hatt Gang then cuts a promo about their upcoming match against Lily & Rose on the main show. Jessica says that they may have won a couple of matches here in AAA, but that was against opponents with no experience tagging together, and that against a seasoned team like them, they stood no chance what so ever. Nice promo by Jessica, who's becoming more confident on the mic. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E+[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] Another pre-show match. I didn't really find a place for April on the main card, but decided to put Catherine against her on the pre-show. Catherine dominated the match and won with a Cat's Cradle after 5:29. An OK match, but in all honesty, I should have dropped it and saved 800 bucks. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D+[/COLOR] [B]Backstage[/B] We go backstage just before the main show begins, as Devil's Daughter and Vixxen are gloating, standing over the Brendon Sisters who are groaning with pain. Vixxen says that the Brendons would never take their belts away. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E+[/COLOR] [CENTER][b]Main show[/b][/CENTER] The main show opened with footage from Anne Stardust's office, where Catherine Quine requested a match with Eve Grunge tonight. Anne said no way, as Catherine was already booked to take on the debuting Agent 69, and Eve had fought a dark match. The card was full enough as it was. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D[/COLOR] Catherine then decided to take matters into her own hands, and soon found Eve jamming on her guitar along with a few fans backstage. Cat kicked Eve off the chair, and cracked her guitar against the wall. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Cherry Bomb -- Tracy Brendon[/CENTER] Cherry continued her dominating wins here over the younger Brendon. Michelle was at ringside cheering her sister on, but Cherry didn't even have to cheat very much to take Tracy down with the Cherry Bomb after 5:34. Cherry seems a little stale, but I've just begun a storyline with her... damnit! [COLOR="#ff0000"]D-[/COLOR] After the match, the Brendon Sisters goes on the mic and tells Wild Times that they aren't finished with them, and wants another tag-team title shot in 2008. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E+[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Agent 69 -- Catherine Quine[/CENTER] Awkward match, as Cat and Agent 69 didn't click at all. I should probably change the Agent's gimmick as well, as it is a little too gimmicky for my fans' taste. Catherine got Agent 69 on her stomach, and applied the Sharpshooter for the win after 2:54. Catherine looked really good out there. After she has finished her program with Eve Grunge, I'll probably put her further up the card. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D-[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Devil's Daughter -- Michelle Brendon[/CENTER] A chaotic match where both Tracy and Vixxen got involved, trying to help their respective partner to the win. Ref White had his hands full here, but it was Tracy who got the win when she ducked Vixxen's interference, causing a chair-shot to Devil's Daughter's head. As Michelle was being warned by ref White, Tracy could easily toss Vixxen over the ropes and take Devil's Daughter down with a Whirly Bird after 6:33 [COLOR="#ff0000"]D-[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting & Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting & Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Debbie Rose - Kate Lily --- Katherine Hatt - Jessica Hatt[/CENTER] The former champs with a visible mean streak here as they took on Lilly & Rose. Stetson would join in with the cheating whenever possible. The Hatt Gang isolated Kate early on, and Debbie often came out to stop the blatant cheating, but was sent back by the ref, giving the Hatts another chance to cheat a little. Even so, Lilly & Rose were close to victory when Debbie hit Katherine with the Thorn Cutter. Jessica broke the pin, and all hell broke loose in the ring. In the confusion, Stetson slided a pair of brass knuckles into the ring, allowing Katherine to knock out Debbie after 7:33 for the win. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D-[/COLOR] [b]Intermission[/b] It's intermission time, and we shot a couple of backstage interviews. First, Wanda talked about going into the ladder match later tonight against her nemesis, Alicia Strong. Wanda said that it didn't matter what the fans thought, there was no way Alicia was going to climb the ladder and pull down the belt. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C-[/COLOR] Alicia was up next, telling the fans that she would end Wanda's championship reign tonight, and give her a sad christmas, without that shiny belt which is the most prestigious belt in women's wrestling today. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C-[/COLOR] Me and Steve then hyped the fact we would see Alicia Strong and Wanda Fish in a ladder match tonight. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D+[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Suzanne Brazzle -- Victoria Stone[/CENTER] I was kinda disappointed in this match, as I knew Suzanne could put on a good match with the right opponent. I was not ringside, as I was selling the storyline with her and Cherry Bomb. Victoria isn't as good as her salary demands, but she is getting better. This was a clean fight where both girls tried to one-up each other, but it was Suzanne who got the win with a small package after 8:33. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D+[/COLOR] After the match, Suzanne swore revenge on Cherry Bomb for having injured her loved one (me). [COLOR="#ff0000"]E+[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Suzue Katayama -- Gorgon[/CENTER] These had a brief encounter backstage last month, and were on different teams in a tag-match, so it made sense to book them against each other. Since both have puro experience, I was hoping for a hard-hitting and competitive bout. For some reason, they did not click at all, and seeing as Suzue was way off her game tonight (botching several moves), the match totally bombed. Both went for their power bomb finishers toward the end, blocking each others attempt until Gorgon landed the Hydra Bomb to win after 11:52, which was too long for Gorgon's limited stamina. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D[/COLOR] [b]Backstage[/b] Cherry Bomb has changed into street clothes, but takes the time to laugh off Suzanne's threat. She says that if she can't be happy, nobody can, especially not that carefree clubber! She says she's gonna make her life as miserable as her own! [COLOR="#ff0000"]D-[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting & Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting & Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Helen Wheels - Sara Marie York --- Joanne Rodriguez - Kristabel Plum[/CENTER] A good semi main-event, where two feuds clashed in a violent tag-team match. Joanne and Sara squared off, but J-Ro wanted Helen. Helen got in, and they paced each other before attacking each other. Helen eventually tagged Sara, who demanded J-Ro tag Kristabel. Sara and Helen isolated Kristabel a lot, never allowing her to make the hot tag to J-Ro. Finally, Kristabel ducked a lariat attempt from Sara and landed her with the Uranage, before tagging J-Ro who came in fresh and a house of fire. As Sara and Kristabel fought on the outside, Helen and J-Ro battled in the ring. Sara catapulted Kristabel over the guardrail and into the crowd, and joined Helen in the ring, taking J-Ro down with a spiked piledriver after 11:50 to win the match. A very good match, mostly thanks to Joanne. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C-[/COLOR] [CENTER][b]AAA Femme Fatale Title Match - Ladder Match[/b] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] The crowd went crazy as this match started, and both girls looked up to the ceiling, where the coveted prize hung. They started with some basic technical exchanges. Soon, Wanda got the upper hand and landed Alicia hard with a bodyslam. She grabbed a ladder and set it up, but Alicia dropkicked it down, sending Wanda crashing alongside it. Spots seen in this match included Wanda back suplexing Alicia off it, and Strong hitting Wanda with a headscissors. I am glad the girls decided to go all out and thrill the crowd, but they didn't sell the moves well enough, and didn't take enough time between the spots. When Alicia rams the ladder in the face of Wanda, and Wanda immediately charges her with a roaring elbow... well, it's not excellent wrestling. The end was the most insane spot I've seen in women's wrestling. They were on their way up on opposite sides of the ladder, Alicia a step or two ahead. Wanda started shaking the ladder, trying to shake off Alicia, when Alicia ran up the ladder, but instead of going for the belt she leapt over the top, caught Wanda on the way down and sent her down with a sunset flip power bomb. Had we been on the east coast, I'm sure the crowd had been chanting "Holy ****"... Alicia carefully climbed back up and retrieved the belt, ending the year of 2007 as the AAA Femme Fatale Champion! [COLOR="#ff0000"]B-[/COLOR] A good show as usual, where a good semi main-event and a great main event were the matches the fans would remember. I can't continue the Strong vs Fish feud forever, so I need to find someone who can put on B level matches besides those two.. [b]Final rating:[/b] [COLOR="#ff0000"]C[/COLOR]

It's a new year, we have a new champion (Alicia Strong), and 1664 people showed up to see our first show of the year in our new home at the Washington State Gymnasium. [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [b]PRESENTS[/B] [SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]Pretty Amazing[/COLOR][/SIZE] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] Anne Stardust came out to talk to the crowd before the show. She said she would tell them all a little secret, and that was how she really abhorred Portland, calling it a ****ty, stinky city where only losers lived. (Anne did this, basically, to turn her heel in all roles, not her managerial role). The crowd gave her the expected heel heat. [COLOR="Red"]D-[/COLOR] [center]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Kate Lilly & Debbie Rose ---- Agent 69 & Victoria Stone[/center] A short opener with the thrown-together team of Agent 69 and Victoria Stone facing the young duo of Lily & Rose. I really regret signing Victoria on such an expensive contract, as she really isn't worth it. Lily & Rose dominate Agent 69 (who has a way over-the-top gimmick for my fans), before Stone cleans house. Lily & Rose work well as a unit, and Rose takes Agent 69 down with the Thorn cutter for the win at 5:43. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E+[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Cherry Bomb ---- Eve Grunge[/CENTER] Cherry Bomb has made life unpleasant for both me and Suzanne Brazzle as of late, and now it's Eve Grunge's turn. She defeated Catherine Quine in the upset of the year at Deadlier than the Male, but didn't catch a break this time. Bomb kept overpowering her, eventually hitting the Cherry Bomb for the win at 5:31 [COLOR="#ff0000"]D[/COLOR] As Cherry celebrates in the ring, Suzanne Brazzle comes running in, ready to avenge Cherry ruining her wedding and putting her fiancé in a hospital. Cherrey decides to fight another day, and escapes via the crowd. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E[/COLOR] A video is played, showing what led up to Suzanne's extreme anger towards Cherry Bomb. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E+[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Suzanne Brazzle ---- Nadia Snow[/CENTER] Even with Anne Stardust helping her out, Nadia couldn't stand against the angry Suzanne Brazzle, who decided to take out her frustrations on Nadia. She put Nadia in a Sharpshooter after 3:57, and Nadia quickly tapped out. Suzanne wouldn't let go off the hold, and both Steve Smith and Anne Stardust had to tear her away from Nadia. An OK match, Nadia is clearly improving her skills for every match. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D-[/COLOR] [B]Backstage[/B] Wanda Fish is backstage, angry at coming into the new year without the title. She says that she is getting the Femme Fatale title back from Alicia Strong, and that she has enlisted Helen Wheels in order to do so. Helen Wheels says that she is disgusted by Alicia, coming in here as a rookie, taking the top spot right away from the rightful champ, Wanda Fish. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D+[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Helen Wheels ---- April Appleseed[/CENTER] Helen dominated the younger Appleseed from the start, showing her superior technical wrestling skills. April had fire though, and fought back, almost earning the victory after an O'Connor Roll. Wanda Fish came out to help Helen, which distracted April. Helen rolled April up for the victory, and held on to the tights for extra leverage after 7:53. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D+[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] Our new color commentator, Sara Silver then came out and announced that she was happy to be away from BSC and their ****ty product. She said she was glad to be in a place that really valued women's wrestling as a legitimate sport, and not as T&A. She then danced around sexily (ironically enough) to a discoe tune. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D-[/COLOR] [CENTER][b]AAA Tag-Team Title Match[/b] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Michelle Brendon -- Tracy Brendon ----- Vixxen -- Devil's Daughter [/CENTER] These two teams faced each other multiple times last year, before and after Wild Times became tag champs. Their rivalry didn't lessen tonight, as the Tag-team belts were on the line. The Brendons sisters usually come up short, but after a non-title win last year, they have the momentum going. The ring couldn't contain these two teams (and neither could the ref), and the match ended in a double countout when all four brawled to the back and didn't bother brawling back after 9:32. Not a very good match, I think the fans are beginning to tire of this feud now. [COLOR="Red"]E[/COLOR] [B]Interview[/B] Victoria Stone cuts an interview, stating that she didn't do her best in the earlier tag-match, as she knew she had an important singles match against Gorgon later on. Stone said she would win this match and rise in the ranks. I really thought Victoria was better on the mic than this... [COLOR="#ff0000"]E+[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Victoria Stone --- Gorgon[/CENTER] Not a bad match by all means, but nothing that could have headlined one of my shows. Victoria tried to keep it technical, but Gorgon wanted to use her strength, slamming Stone to the mat. Victoria desperately tried to avoid the Hydra Bomb, but as soon as Gorgon landed it, we all knew it was over. This happened after 8:31. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D+[/COLOR] [CENTER][b]First Blood Match[/b] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Kristabel Plum ---- Sara Marie York[/CENTER] Another feud coming to an end here tonight(?), as Kristabel and Sara Marie faced each other in a First Blood Match. I don't whether it was because of the stipulations, or the fact that neither Kristabel or Sara Marie are extremely over, but the match didn't sit very well with the crowd, who spent a lot of time at the concession stands. At least they bought our new DVD's. The girls tried to bust each other open on the outside, using both the stairs and the guardrail, but it was a shot with a pair of brass knuckles that made Kristabel bleed, giving the match to Sara Marie after 11:52. [COLOR="#ff0000"]E[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Wanda Fish ---- Catherine Quine[/CENTER] A good and long match where both girls showed why they are two of the most experienced women's athletes in the US today. The first five minutes were spent chain-wrestling and putting each other in various restholds. Wanda then started cheating blatantly, choking Catherine and gouging her eyes when the referee didn't see. Cat struggled out of it, and hit a couple of clotheslline before dropping an elbow for 2. At the end of the match, both girls were struggling for their finishers, and Cat hit hers for a near fall. Wanda reached the ropes with her left foot, showing her great ring presence. Catherine went high-risk, but Wanda prevented anything from happening when she pushed ref White into the ropes, crutching Catherine. Wanda then took Catherine down with a superplex and then a Dish of the Day for the win at 16:41. [COLOR="#ff0000"]C+[/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting vs Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Joanne Rodriguez ---- Alicia Strong[/CENTER] It's time for your main event, as Joanne Rodriguez faced Alicia Strong in a non-title match. These two put on a hell of a performance, even though Joanne's stamina isn't quite what it should be. Even though they've never faced each other before, these two had a great in-ring bout, exchanging holds and counters as if they had wrestled every day for a month. Wanda Fish came out to jaw-jack at Alicia, and even tried to steal her title belt away from her. Alicia took offense, which ended in a belt shot to her face. J-Ro saw this, and refused to pick up the win on these grounds. Instead, she went outside and chased Wanda away. The match continued with a lot of 2-counts, Alicia even locking in the Stronghold on J-Ro, who reached the ropes just in time. She was weakened after this, and couldn't escape a Strongplex after 15:57. Superb match! [COLOR="#ff0000"]B+[/COLOR] Alicia Strong doesn't even have the time to shake J-Ro's hand after the excellent bout, as she is attacked by Wanda Fish and Helen Wheels who're stomping her down. Wanda is setting her up for the Dish of the Day, when J-Ro clubs her from behind and takes out Helen with a clothesline. Together, J-Ro and Alicia chase the heels from the ring. [COLOR="#ff0000"]D-[/COLOR] Wow! I can't believe how well the J-Ro vs Alicia match went, a MOTYC on my first show! This makes me want to throw together a J-Ro vs Alicia program in the course of the year. A successful show to be sure.

[b]January notes[/b] Couple of contracts coming up for extension. Both Kristabel and Devil's Daughter got a small raise for their good work in 2007. Eve Grunge has a program going with Catherine Quine, so it was only naturally that she got an extension as well. Nadia Snow hasn't impressed me all that much, but she isn't expensive so I signed her to an extension as well. I signed the young Paige Croft to a contract. Only 75 dollars a show though, so that's cheap labor. I'm sensing potential in her. Tommy White has been refereeing consistently throughout his tenure, and got an extension as well. I'm really trying hard to find someone to replace Steve Smith, but my only option is Tommy London, who constantly refuses to negotiate with me, stating that he can find better money elsewhere. You're unemployed, chump. I even tried Emma Chase, whose contract was nearing its end, but she decided to stay with DAVE. The 2007 Awards came in, and Wanda Fish became Female Wrestler of the Year, raninking as high as #15 in the PWH Top 100, with Alicia close behind at # 16. Raven Nightfall is 77, Joanne Rodriguez 83 and Helen Wheels 91. I made 5400 in January, and it's time to test out my double-shot theory next month. By booking a normal show in the north-west on a Friday, and then a show in the mid-west Saturday, using only workers who aren't paid that much (Cat being the exception), I can still make money every month and raise my popularity. It'll be interesting to see..

Archived