How Do You Book A Tournament Title?

The message is just a reminder that the fans are expecting to see the title decided during this month but you don't have to do it. Its entirely up to you how you decide it, you just need to have a match with that title on the line like you would with a rest of your titles. Any computer promotions simply book an 8 man tournament during their monthly event if they have a tournament title that is expected to be defended that month. As for how the Elite Series is supposed to be booked, I don't believe Adam has given us any information on that yet. I imagine some kind of one night round robin tournament between 4 people or teams, depending on which Elite Series it is. :) I believe that would give you 6 matches in all for the show if you done that. Derek B

Thanks, and while we're on the subject, I noticed that other touring promotions like INSPIRE and GCG have weekly shows called like "GCG Wraithchild Tour (Sunday)" etc..., but I only have one monthly event, do I just need to schedule those kind of shows, or what?

The only neccesity, as far as the game is concerned, for a tournament title is that the title is defended sometime during that month. You can book it as a one-night event, or have it take place over multiple shows with the semi's and final - or just the final - at the big event, or even just book it as a regular title match if you wanted, it's completely up to you. As long as it's defended at some point.

Archived