TV Show Ticket Prices and other general questions

Ok, so I have my TV deal now--- an hour every Saturday night at midnight, filmed on Thursdays. I'm a very small promotion, and I want to make my TV show my main show, but I'm having difficulty with the ticket prices. Why are TV ticket prices so much lower than live events? It's kind of annoying because I'm charging $8 for D- overness (my overness in the region) and anything more gives me a "your ticket prices are driving away fans" message. Also, my show is doing 0.00 in ratings. It's still a new show, but apart from doing good advance bookings, is there anything else I can do to boost ratings?

[QUOTE=Goldenskillz;179880]I got same prob with PPV carriers, but thats just the way it is, i just do TV shows buildin my pop till i can make the big money with the PPV's. Alas i may be in debt WAY before then.[/QUOTE] That's my problem I'm having right now. I'm focusing my efforts on my TV show, and gotten some big name talent to help (just signed Adam Matravers and JD Morgan) but with the low-ticket prices, I may have to rethink my strategy.

Well i got some BIG talent :D, Hell monkey, Champagne Lover, Frankie perez (altho my crowd hate him AND his brother) Adam Matravers, Davis Wayne Newton.....I did have Gino montero (Best wrestler ever) but he wanted to leave....as did Gauge bros...UNGRATEFUL GITS...excuse me lol. But best of all i got SEAN Mc'F'N Fly. They are all awesome....and yet the reason im gonna go in debt...but i will not surrender.

[QUOTE=Zombieboy;179873]Why are TV ticket prices so much lower than live events? [/QUOTE] Because fans have the option to watch it for free on TV instead. Some of those fans tuning in may have turned up to your event if it wasn't on TV, so the finance guys advise keeping the price down, so there's no dip in attendance.

Archived