[QUOTE=shadowmaster;180676]So, I should probably change that to Feb 2007 instead of Jan 2007? And restart the game?[/QUOTE] also check in you world options display, because when I looked, it was set to none by default for new workers to enter... I then had to change it to medium, large or whatever it is you want...

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;180678]also check in you world options display, because when I looked, it was set to none by default for new workers to enter... I then had to change it to medium, large or whatever it is you want...[/QUOTE] Nope, New Workers will debut during the month they're set to even if Generate New Workers is turned off. That option is just for workers that the game generates, not workers set in the New Workers section of the database.

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;180678]also check in you world options display, because when I looked, it was set to none by default for new workers to enter... I then had to change it to medium, large or whatever it is you want...[/QUOTE] New Workers and Random Generated Workers are two completly different things.

Archived