How do I book a tournament title?

How you book the tournament is up to your imagination, the game only recognises that you need to have the title on the line in a match in that month. You could hold the tournament all in one big event, match by match and plan it out on a piece of paper / notepad or you could do the matches over a series of events, aslong as the title is on the line (the final) before the month ends.

I'm nervous about booking my march PPV. I have a 32-man "March Madness" tournament taking place, where 8 men will be left by the PPV. However, the first 4 matches I advance book won't be nearly as interesting as the matches that will take place in the next 2 rounds, but I don't want to advance book the next rounds and give away the winners of my first matches. However, I still want my PPV to draw. I wish there was a way to advance book a tournament, is basically what I'm saying.

• 4 months later...
[QUOTE=MythicalMino;242670]If booking a tournament storyline (Rip Chords Invitational)....will the storyline auto update and evolve with each match? Or is that something for over a series of shows? In other words, is the tournament storyline for one night tournaments? Thanks[/QUOTE] Yes, you can do the tournament in one night. In fact, you can complete a full storyline in one night, no matter what it is. Though, I would assume it would have to be short, and the wrestlers would have to be quite popular so the crowd doesn't get upset about seeing them too much. But it is possible. I tend to book at least two segments of a storyline (unless both upcoming segments are matches) each show. I'm not a big fan of angles and storylines, so I like to get them out of the way in a fashion where I don't have to sit and ponder what to do next to keep the match ratio within acceptable ranges. If I could, I'd do a show with only one segment. With a Battle Royal or Ironman match or something.

[QUOTE=Lucied;242698]Yes, you can do the tournament in one night. In fact, you can complete a full storyline in one night, no matter what it is. Though, I would assume it would have to be short, and the wrestlers would have to be quite popular so the crowd doesn't get upset about seeing them too much. But it is possible. I tend to book at least two segments of a storyline (unless both upcoming segments are matches) each show. I'm not a big fan of angles and storylines, so I like to get them out of the way in a fashion where I don't have to sit and ponder what to do next to keep the match ratio within acceptable ranges. If I could, I'd do a show with only one segment. With a Battle Royal or Ironman match or something.[/QUOTE] The wrestlers should probably have somewhere around the a's and high b's in fatigue, so that they don't all of the sudden get injured that night from wrestling 3 matches in one night.

Not necessarily - I'll hire anyone with a C- or better for resilience, and I've had them work two or three matches in a night without injury. You'll have to rest them after the show - but provided you don't have them go all-out every match, they'll be fine. Match Risk will play a part, as always, though.

Archived