Some wrestlers you've created...

In their the C-Verse or Real World data in any GDS wrestling game. It could be yourself or just some guy you wanted to add. Just for a few I created: [B]Phil Chase[/B] in TEW...because I thought he should be in there seeing how he was WreSpi. I made him a basic all-rounder and a good booker/decent owner and setup some of the relationships. As a friend of Cornell, he ended up in TCW and stuff. He was in his mid or late 30s in my 2007 game. Finisher was a Butterfly Suplex and a Boston Crab. Also made a guy named [B]Hardcore Haggerty[/B] (kinda like Hardboiled Haggerty). He was about 83 in the 2007 game. I originally made him for a 1970s C-Verse I was toying around with making. Haggerty was supposed to be this rough and tumble Irish-American brawler who was stiff, had a bad attitude, and was worth anything in the other areas. In the 07 game I started, he was a retired road agent who had a grandson, [B]Shane Haggerty [/B]who was actually a much better wrestler than his old man. And an all-rounder. Hardcore Haggerty died and Shane Haggerty went to MAW.

Spilling beans here but......... Daniel McFly, Shane Jeremy McFly, Sean McFly Jr, Olivia McFly - McFly: The Second Generation Jessica "Sky High" Matravers - Adam & Phoebe's little girl Margarita Caliente - proof of Champagne Lover's machismo Lots more like that. I've mainly made New Workers that haven't debuted yet, mainly to spice up the dull periods ingame.

[QUOTE=Thriller;181689]Man that must be one sexy ass kid. Actually... how little? I dont wanna sound dodgy...[/QUOTE] [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/Render%202nd/kidmatravers.png"]Yeah, she is[/URL]. But don't worry, she's 18 when she debuts. ;) But she'll always be Daddy's little girl!!! Although, I think it would be funny to pair them together and find they have 'awful' chemistry as a tag team. :p

[QUOTE=Remianen;181669]Spilling beans here but......... [b]Daniel McFly, Shane Jeremy McFly, Sean McFly Jr, Olivia McFly - McFly: The Second Generation[/b] Jessica "Sky High" Matravers - Adam & Phoebe's little girl [B]Margarita Caliente - proof of Champagne Lover's machismo[/B] Lots more like that. I've mainly made New Workers that haven't debuted yet, mainly to spice up the dull periods ingame.[/QUOTE] The McFlys would keep growing...as God intended for them to do. And only two word describes Champagne Lover's kid... Impresionante.

Archived