CZCW - The Plague Of Destiny

[FONT="Century Gothic"]It was December 1st,2006. [B][I]Coastal Zone Championship Wrestlings Christmas Chaos[/I][/B] One of the most epic, and ground breaking shows in CZCW history, with a Main Event that changed the course of the Coastal Zone. Fox Mask and Plague were taking on The Fly Boys, Jimmy P. and Donnie J. The arena was on fire, and the anticipation was hanging throughout the air. I was in the front row, like always, but something felt different about this night. Something almost, chaotic. The match was going off without a hitch, and both teams were really giving it their all. Donnie J. and Jimmy P. were using their experience as a team to take it to two enemies in Plague and Fox Mask. Nothing was held back. The finish was epic. Jimmy P. hit his finisher on Fox Mask, and then proceeded to take Plague over the top rope with a clothesline, taking him out of the equation. When he turned around, he saw referee Pee Wee Germaine counting the three for Donnie J. The Fly Boys had won. Donnie J. was ecstatic. Jimmy P. on the other hand, was not. At the beginning of the show, owner Cliff Anderson had stated that the man to score the pinfall in the Main Event, if not Fox Mask, would be the new number one contender to Fox Masks Coastal Zone Championship. Donnie J. went to embrace his partner, but Jimmy P. would have none of that. All Donnie J. would get in return would be a hard slap to the face. Jimmy P. went to turn and walk away... when Donnie grabbed his arm and turned him around. [I][B]"Jimmy, hold up man, what the heck is your problem?"[/B][/I] Jimmy then laid him out with a vicious superkick and began one of the most brutal beatdowns in Coastal Zone history, leaving Donnie bloody and unconcious on the mat before standing over him and spitting on him motionless body. [B][I]"Thats James to you punk!"[/I][/B] James left the ring, as the crowd as well as myself stood shocked, everyones jaws being dropped at what they had just witnessed. [/FONT]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER] It was about a week later, and I was surfing the web, checking all the wrestling websites, when I checked my bookmarks. The Blog Of Jimmy P. I instantly clicked on it. It had a much different look to it however, and was now the blog of 'James Prudence'. He had made an entry a few days ago talking about his partner Donnie and how he sold him out and took his shot at glory. He said he was tired of people asking him the question 'Why?' when it was plain as day. Jimmy said he didn't do anything that anyone else wouldn't do. He was robbed, and Donnie was now dead to him, as were The Fly Boys. Jimmy said his head was clear now, for the first time in his career, and he didn't need Donnie holding him down anymore. His goal was simple. [B][I]The Coastal Zone Championship[/I][/B]. [/CENTER][/FONT]

Haha nope. Really funny story, I'm almost a year done the game, so I was fast track some of my main signings and storyline points until I get to where I am... But I gave the title to Plague, and in his second defence, injured himself for 11 months and 3 weeks. So by the time I catch up, Plague will still be injured for a couple months, and I let his contract go as I didn't want to pay him more while being injured. Call me crazy.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER] It was an epic event at CZCW Christmas Chaos, that left everyone wondering what was going on with James 'Jimmy P.' Prudence, and with the next event [B]'CZCW New Years Clash'[/B] fast arriving, I couldn't wait to see the action. The main event for that card? Donnie J. vs. Fox Mask (c) for the Coastal Zone Championship. Who wasn't on the card? James Prudence. Owner Cliff Anderson had suspended him for a month after his tirade and attack on former friend and partner Donnie J. Noone expected him not to show up however. And he did, ticket in hand, sitting front row, and he was having his own New Years party. The card below it wasn't anything special, Remmy Skye lost to Plague in a ladder match, while Snap Dragon and Flying Jimmy Foxx retained their titles against Jeremiah Moose and Marc Speed to name some of the more memorable matches. But the Main Event was the draw. Donnie J. had a chance to capture the Coastal Zone title for the first time in his career. The match went off without incident, until both men were clearly exhausted, giving it all they had, when a ref bump saw James Prudence, party hat on head, and champagne bottle in hand, sneak past security who seemed to be enthralled in the match as well. Prudence, however, was drunk as all kingdom come. He climbed into the ring and poured out the rest of his champagne, as he came face to face with Fox Mask. "Donnie, I hate you! I hate you for ruining my career and taking my spotlight! You'll never be the Coastal Zones Champion!" Fox Mask was confused, and didn't know what to do as he tried to usher the drunk out of the ring, when Prudence smashed the champagne bottle over his head, knocking him out cold. Security had now hit the ring and tackled Prudence, pulling him out of the ring as he laughed maniacally. Donnie J. who didn't see what happened, just the aftermath of glass scattered about, and an unconcious Fox Mask took the iniative and made the cover as the referee was just coming too. Prudence was on the outside, being roughed to the back by security. "The winner of the match, and NEW COASTAL ZONE CHAMPION... DONNIE J!" The words of the ring announcer echoed throughout the arena as he took his title into the crowd to celebrate with the fans. Meanwhile, the drunk James Prudence was irrate when he heard the name of Donnie J announced, not knowing that he took out Fox Mask instead of Donnie. [/CENTER][/FONT]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER] It was now January, 2007, and CZCW since that epic moment, had really instilled itself in my brain. This is my Year In Review for the Coastal Zone. Signees throughout the year: Cameron Vessey Alicia Strong Ash Campbell Casey Valentine Gargantuan Super Sonic Fearless Blue Xavier Reckless Daredevil Aero Joey Poison Joey Beauchamp Ed Larkins (Phenomenal E. of 4C) Rhino Umaga Davis Wayne Newton Rafael Ruiz Let Go: Donnie J. (Owner Cliff Anderson apparently had a falling out with him) Remmy Skye Beach Babe Bunnie Title Changes: Insane Machine lost the Xtreme Championship to Burning EXILE (1 Defense) Burning EXILE lost the Xtreme Championship to Snap Dragon (1 Defense) Snap Dragon lost the Xtreme Championship to Insane Machine (1 Defense) Insane Machine lost the Xtreme Championship to Joey Poison (On 1 Defense) I don't know if this shows the state of the competition being high here in CZCW, or the lack of depth within Champions. Air Force 1 (Snap Dragon/Flying Jimmy Foxx) lost the titles to Future Wave of Ash Campbell and Cameron Vessey. Donnie J. lost the CZCW Coastal Zone Championship to Plague (1 Defense) Plague vacated the Coastal Zone Championship when he tore his rotator cuff Alicia Strong defeated a surprising finalist in Ed Larkins to win the CZCW Coastal Zone Championship James Prudence fulfilled his year long quest and is the current champion, defeating Alicia Strong with help from his bodyguard Gargantuan. Stables/Alliances The Future: Alicia Strong Cameron Vessey Ash Campbell Casey Valentine The Uprising: Xavier Reckless Sonic Youth Daredevil Aero Fearless Blue James Prudence and his bodyguard Gargantuan - James brought in Gargantuan after he claimed that his 'Quest For The Gold' was being put in jeopardy by jealous co-workers who wanted to take him out like Donnie J. tried to, when really all Gargantuan did was interfere to help him win. [/CENTER][/FONT]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][CENTER] [B][I]CZCW Clash Of Champions[/I][/B] The next show would be a good one, with James Prudence as the new Coastal Zone Champion, and Joey Poison as the new Xtreme Champion, the two will face off in a Coastal Zone Championship match. Also, Ash Campbell, one half of the tag team champions with Cameron Vessey made an open challenge to prove that he can hold up to, if not surpass his fathers legacy, and that he doesn't need a partner to 'protect him'. [B]Coastal Zone Championship Match[/B] James Prudence (c) vs. Joey Poison (c) Ash Campbells Open Challenge Fox Mask vs. Alicia Strong vs. Ultimate Phoenix [I]This match would have to have huge ramifications on the number of contender status.[/I] Ed Larkins (Phenomenal E.) vs. Masked Cougar The Uprising (Xavier Reckless/Fearless Blue/Daredevil Aero/Super Sonic) vs. Marc Speed/Jeremiah Moose/Joey Beauchamp/Davis Wayne Newton More matches to be announced! [/CENTER][/FONT]

Thanks, I just remembered doing my diary last year when I first got TEW05, and then all the patches came out with the good changes... and the realizing I'd have to restart for some of them to take effect. I'm content just reading diaries for now, I've got some really good ideas. Although, my whole roster pretty much contains almost every future worker to join the Cornellverse :eek:

Archived