Tired of the no news & wait

If you think about it, version 1.5 of Bowl is pretty close to a second version. If you look at the features added (more indepth PBP, new ranking system, inseason recruiting, transfer emails, new option running game engine and numerous new features). That took me a bit to finish (just released 1.52 in December) so the pro game is still early in development. Grey Dog has built a much stronger base than .400 as well (advertised in magazines, switched developers with no major impact, more sales, happier customers...) and I also don't have a business partner. I think GreyDog will continue to be a strong option for gaming when you consider the talent of Adam, Brian and myself going into 2007. So don't worry about whether there will be a pro game - there will be. I'll try and keep everyone in the loop as things move along.

[QUOTE]If you think about it, version 1.5 of Bowl is pretty close to a second version. If you look at the features added (more indepth PBP, new ranking system, inseason recruiting, transfer emails, new option running game engine and numerous new features). That took me a bit to finish (just released 1.52 in December) so the pro game is still early in development. Grey Dog has built a much stronger base than .400 as well (advertised in magazines, switched developers with no major impact, more sales, happier customers...) and I also don't have a business partner. I think GreyDog will continue to be a strong option for gaming when you consider the talent of Adam, Brian and myself going into 2007. So don't worry about whether there will be a pro game - there will be. I'll try and keep everyone in the loop as things move along.[/QUOTE] Your points are well taken. Bowlbound is a great game and I have no doubt you will make a great Pro version. All i'm saying is there complaints are legit. I have high hopes for you and greydog both, as a business owner myself I understand time pressures and constrants. If I didn't have faith I wouldn't bother returning here. Ronman

[QUOTE=Ronman71;186323]These guy's have a reason to bitch and whine when it comes to this topic. TPF was a great game when it came out (2 years ago} but those of use who where here for all of the bull**** that went on with .400 studios break up know that greydog has had the right to make a pro football game for about 6 months now and the fact that it is of little importance (so it seems) is a little dishearting. Take in to acount the signs that lead up to the break up are repeating here again with Gary leaving etc. I love bowlbound and i'm sure the new game will be great but I for one have to look at the history and conclude that like games past we will always have drama kill the games and we will never see a 2nd version of any of Arlies products. Its sad to me because there has never been anyone better at a first version game, barr none!!! I however have to say i'm hooked and will be here to the end because I know when we get a 2nd version it will be the best game ever. Just my 2 cents Ronman[/QUOTE] So we'll never get a second version, but you're going to be here 'when' we get a second version?

[QUOTE]So we'll never get a second version, but you're going to be here 'when' we get a second version?][/QUOTE] Yep, if or when!! I know you are a loyal customer yourself and you can surely understand where i'm coming from. I also know bowlbound is your game of choice, so you should be happy. Those of us who like the pro games better have a legit complaint and you know it. Your response is very telling not one line of argument with my points, because there are none!!!! Ronman

I was pointing out the opposites contained in your statement. Yes, BB is my game of choice, but you have no knowledge of how badly I want a professional game. I already have a pro league filled and ready to go with a site up to boot. I'm waiting patiently, but I want the new game as bad as the next guy.....probably worse.

Archived