Backyard Pro Wrestling-Signups (We Need Worker To Have Matches)

[B][U][COLOR="Red"]This Has Started So No More Applications Please![/COLOR][/U][/B] There are always many backyard promotions mimmacking what is seen on TV, PPV, or at the local Boy's and Girls Club. You are a reletivly new comer to the business. This is your start. Plant the seed by applying to one of three promotions set in the cornellverse. Then watch your career grow and see if you can make it out of the little leauges... -------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is similar to what D-Lyrium is doing in another thread but is not a copy and with distict diferences. I have seen several who missed the dead line on his and wished they could have been a part of it. I was planning on doing this for a while anyway so I figured why not now? Those who are in the Backyard Alliance are welcomed/urged to join in here as the changes will definitly shake up things compared what is going on over there. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- There are always some backyard promotions that rise up above the other backyard companies but still below the majority indies. As a backyarder yourself there are three of these companies raised companies you would like to enter... [B]XDW[/B]-Known as Extreme Danger Wrestling it has the largest following but also is the most dangourous in it's hardcore style making it easy for a hardcore worker to get over. It is in need of new talent as it's best 5 all left to go try and make it big. It is unknown if they will come back to their true home. It is based in the Tri-State. [B]FSW[/B]-Five Star Wrestling is the smallest of the three but may have the best potential. It focuses on the puro style that is running rampant on the Indy scene. It needs to fill it's roster with those who have MMA, Technical, or High Flying potentioal. Based in the Midwest. [B]YPW[/B]-Youth Pro Wrestling is alot like ECWA some would say. Except that instead of wrestlers wrestling at the Boys and Girls Center it is the Boys and Girls wrestling at the Boys and Girls Center. In fact it is funded by the United Way to promote fack fighting to get violence out of the schools. It gives teens and those who joined before being 21 a chance to wrestle some stars who they deem good examples. They also will not remove anyone from the roster when they get to old. It runs a traditional family friendly style. YPW is based in Calafornia. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- All you have to do is fill in the data and I will enter it in. Then in another thread I will tell the happenings of all three promotions and their backyarders. I will not be running a promotion but will only observe and write what is going on as your career ages. Name- Short Name- Picture (From C-Verse, just give the worker name of who you want to look like)- Gender- Birth Month- Year (1986-1990)- Nationality- Available- Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- Who Do You Want To Work For? (Post in Order Of Preference (XDW, FSW, YPW)- Style (from choices at the bottom)- Size- Finishers (Type)- Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Other Proformances (Name two others to have raised)- Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Style Choices; Dependable All-Rounder Oldschool Ironman Show Stopper World Traveller Modern/Big Man/Southern/Hardcore/Sloppy/Hollywood Brawler Brawler With Depth (more technical) Limited Superheavyweight Charismatic Unskilled Worker Eighties Muscleman Clumsy Musclehead Canadian Dungeon European Style Fighter High Speed/Purebred Technician Eighties High Flier Solid/Flashy Cruiserweight Gymnast Spot Monkey Puro Super Junior/Head Dropper/Lucha Lucha All-Rounder/Modern/Oldschool Skilled/Unskilled Psycho MMA All-Rounder/Brawler/Technician Manager Classic/Diva Referee/Announcer/Colour Commentator Thanks for all those who enter...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is an example. It also helped me find errors in the form. Name-Maxx Hero Short Name-Maxx Hero Picture-Ernest Youngman Gender-Male Birth Month-June Year-1990 Nationality-American Available- USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan, UK Bio-Tony Guidotti grew up knowing he wanted to be a wrestler. He watched every show for every promotion and as he got older he saw it change to as he calls it 'Wrestle Crap'. He decided he would be the Hero to save it and to make it what it was in it's hay day dispite his low skill level. Who Do You Want To Work For?-FSW, YPW, XDW Style-Dependable All-Rounder Size-Heavyweight Face Gimmick-Teen Idol Hell Gimmick-Egomaniac Finishers-To The Maxx (submission) Heel and Face Proformance-Face 50, Heel 50 Other Proformances-Cool, ****y Good Skills-Stamina, Microphone, Submissions, Consistensy Execellent Skills-Psycology, Basics

Name: Red Blitz Short Name: Red Blitz Picture: Phoenix.jpg Gender: male Birth Month: October Year (1986-1990): 1990 Nationality: European Available: Europe, UK, USA, Canada, Japan Bio: As a son of German diplomats, Michael "Red Blitz" Krueger already has seen much of the world at his young age. Hiding his face under a red and yellow mask, Red Blitz cannot hide that his style is heavily influenced by puroresu. Using lots of strikes, he also likes DDTs and is notorious for working on his opponents arms and neck. Who Do You Want To Work For? YPW, FSW, XDW Style: Brawler with depth Size: Middleweight Face Gimmick: Machine Hell Gimmick: Machine Languages: German (fluent), English (fluent), Japanese (Passable), Spanish (Passable), French (Passable) Finishers: Blitzstrike (Lariat, Pinfall), Juji-gatame/Cross armbreaker (Submission) Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100): 50:50 Other Proformances (Name two others to have raised): Legitimate, Wholesome Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade): Athleticism, Resilence, Brawling, Submissions Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills): Selling, Psychology

Name- 'The Unholy Icon' Alexander Fayt Short Name-Alexander Fayt Picture (From C-Verse, just give the worker name of who you want to look like)- Plague (Black Eagle) Gender-Male Birth Month-March Year (1986-1990)-1986 Nationality-Canadian Available-USA/Canada Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- Generic style! Who Do You Want To Work For? (Post in Order Of Preference (XDW, FSW, YPW)- FSW, YPW, XDW Style (from choices at the bottom)- Canadian Dungeon Size- Middleweight Finishers (Type)- Pinfall - The Oxcyltene Burner Submission - The Delirium Trigger Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel - 60 Face - 40 Other Proformances (Name two others to have raised)- ****y, Legitimate Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Submissions, Puro, Resilience, Chain Wrestling Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)-, Stamina, Psychology

Name- 'Death from Above' Andy Edwards Short Name- Andy Edwards Picture: Emerald Angel Gender-Male Birth Month- May Year (1986-1990)-1990 Nationality-British Available-USA/Canada/UK Bio - Andrew has always been a wrestling fan. He has always, despite the disclaimers, acted out moves using his trampoline back home, many call him weird but he's just having fun. One day, he noticed some backyard wrestling looking for people, he thought he should give it a try. Who Do You Want To Work For? (Post in Order Of Preference (XDW, FSW, YPW)- FSW, YPW, XDW Style (from choices at the bottom)- Solid Cruiserweight Size- Lightweight Finishers (Type)- Pinfall - Look out Below! Pinfall - Death from Above Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel - 40 Face - 60 Other Proformances (Name two others to have raised)- Crazy, Cool Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Selling, athleticisim, stamina, basics Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Aerial, Flashiness.

Name-Nick Clements Short Name-Clem Picture-Random Male 04 Gender-Male Birth Month-July Year-1989 Nationality-American Available- USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan, UK Bio- Who Do You Want To Work For?-YPW,FSW Style-Spot Monkey Size-Middle Weight Face Gimmick-No Gimmick Needed Hell Gimmick-Psychopath Finishers-Clementine (Pinfall) Heel and Face Proformance-Face 75, Heel 75 Other Proformances-Phsychopath, Good Skills-Stamina, Microphone, Aerial, Flashiness Execellent Skills-Psycology, Basics

Name- Thaddeus Tuttle Short Name- Thad Picture - random male 11 Gender- Male Birth Month- August Year (1986-1990)- 1990 Nationality- American Available- USA, Japan Bio - A young man who got into wrestling to get out of a broken home. He tends to be more interested in the show than the basics. Who Do You Want To Work For? FSW, YPW Style - Flashy Cruiserweight Size- Lightweight Finishers (Type)- Moonsault (pinfall) Heel and Face Proformance - face 25, Heel 75 Gimmick (face) - Street fighter Gimmick (heel) - the Brain Other Proformances - Weasel, Legitimate Good Skills - chain, Puro, psych, aerial Execellent Skills - flash, psych

I have done the titles for the promotions; [B]XDW[/B]-[I]King Of Backyard[/I] title is their Main Event title is thier main event belt with 70% prestige. [B]XDW[/B]-[I]Barbed Wire Brothers Tag[/I] title is their midcard belt with 40% prestige. [B]XDW[/B]-[I]Blood Bath[/I] title is thier low level belt with 20% prestige. It is more hardcore based than the other two. [B]FSW[/B]-[I]North Star Heavyweight[/I] title is their Main Event title is thier main event belt with 70% prestige. [B]FSW[/B]-[I]Midwest Tag Team[/I] title is their midcard belt with 40% prestige. [B]FSW[/B]-[I]All-Star[/I] title is thier low level belt with 20% prestige. It is high flying based. [B]YPW[/B]-[I]Southern California[/I] title is their Main Event title is thier main event belt with 70% prestige. [B]YPW[/B]-[I]United Way Tag Team[/I] title is their midcard belt with 40% prestige. All the money donated by the United way go them this belt named after them. [B]YPW[/B]-[I]Youth Of The Nation[/I] title is thier low level belt with 20% prestige. Kind of like the Southern California band POD's song. Focuses obviously by the name on youngsters. Keep the applications coming in for all the promotions as the more of you guys get in the less outside stars.

Name - James Casey Short Name - Casey Picture - Antonio.jpg Gender - Male Birth Month - March Year - 1987 Nationality - British Available - All Bio - One day he ran, and his journey has brought him this far. Along the way, he's developed considerable in-ring skills, although the origin of those abilities is as clouded as the rest of his past. Who Do You Want To Work For? FSW, YPW, XDW Style - Solid cruiserweight Size - Middleweight Finishers - Half Nelson Suplex (pinfall), Somersault DDT (pinfall) Heel:Face - 25:75 Other Proformances (Name two others to have raised) - Wholesome, Weird Good Skills - Stamina, Resilience, Submissions, Chain Wrestling Execellent Skills - Aerial, Mat Work * I'll double check the names of the skills later, to be sure I have them right.

Name- Clayton "Pretty Boy" Adams Short Name- The Pretty Boy Picture- Steven Parker Gender- Male Birth Month- October Year (1986-1990)- 1988 Nationality- USA Available- ALL Bio- FSW,YPW,XDW Who Do You Want To Work For? (Post in Order Of Preference (FSW, YPW, XDW )- Style (from choices at the bottom)- Purebred Technician Size- Heavyweight Finishers (Type)- Pretty Fly Suplex (pin) Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Heel-70 Face-30 Other Proformances (Name two others to have raised)- ****y, cool Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- stamina, submission, aerial, toughness Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- chain wrestling, basics

Name-Dave Biggs Short Name-A-Bomb Picture-Marc Speed Gender-Male Birth Month-December Year-1982 Nationality-American Available- USA, Canada, Mexico Bio- Dave "A-Bomb" Biggs is a 24 year old, High Flying Hardcord Nut. He grew up on the mean streets of Tampa, Fl. Many of his moves come from watching bums fight over rotten cat fish from dinner under the Alafia River Bridge. He joined the AirForce and became a fighter pilot but was kicked out for almost droping an A-Bomb on Iraq.... (something he always wanted to do) Thats how he go his nickname. Who Do You Want To Work For?-XDW Style-Hardcore, phyco Size-Heavyweight Face Gimmick- Bad ass Hell Gimmick-Crazy Finishers-A-bomb DROPPPP (Pin) Heel and Face Proformance-Face 25, Heel 75 Other Proformances- , ****y Good Skills-Stamina, Microphone, Brawl, Basics Execellent Skills-High Flier,Hardcore

Name- Mikey FN Mayhem Short Name- Mayhem Picture - Brian vessey Gender- Male Birth Month- march Year (1986-1990)- 1987 Nationality- canadian Available- USA, canada, uk Bio -Mikey was always under estimated and he loved it that way, what better way to catch his opponent off guard when they weren't expecting vicious there battle was going to be. with his life long dream to be a major player in the wrestling world. Love him or hate him Mayhem out does everything he can to impress the fans each night Who Do You Want To Work For? FSW,YPW Style - show stopper Size- Lightweight Finishers (Type)- may day (top rope spin kick) Heel and Face Performance - face 30, Heel 70 Gimmick (face) - show stopper Gimmick (heel) - egomaniac Other Performances -,de generate, Legitimate Good Skills - flash , psych, superstar quality Excellent Skills - charisma, basics

You may notice that the name of the thread is [I]Backyard Pro Wrestling[/I]? That is because that is the name of the[B] fourth promotion[/B]! Now wouldn't it seem odd to have 4 promotions with so few backyarders? Not with the way it is being run. I have to give some credit to this idea to D-Lyrium. He came up with the idea to have all of the promotions of his tread in an alliance. Instead I took it a step farther. All 4 of the promotions have no relationships. Instead all of the workers you guys submit will be automatically on the BPW roster and the roster of one of the other three. This will show who is really the best of the backyard. Keep the workers coming in...

[B]Name-[/B] Matti Don Katti [B]Short Name-[/B] MDK [B]Picture-[/B] Cristobal Pardo [B]Gender[/B]-Male [B]Birth Month[/B]-August [B]Year-[/B]1979 [B]Nationality[/B]-British [B]Available-[/B] UK, USA, Canada, Japan [B]Bio-[/B] Matti Von Katti, has been a fan of wrestling for 20 years...his dream is to one day make it as a wrestler, especially in Japan where he dreams of competing with his idol Optimus for the Burning Hammer Junior title. Random fact he nearly won a bronze medal representing Great Britain at the 2001 European Trampolining Championships. [B]Who Do You Want To Work For?-[/B] Preference: FSW, XDW, YPW [B]Style-[/B] Super Junior [B]Size-[/B] Lightweight [B]Face Gimmick-[/B] Showstealer [B]Heel Gimmick[/B]-Evolution [B]Finishers-[/B] Da Kat Effect [SIZE=1](Double Underhook Piledriver),[/SIZE] Meow Max Out [SIZE=1](Corkscrew Moonsault)[/SIZE] [B]Heel and Face Performance-[/B]Face 35, Heel 65 [B]Other Performances-[/B] Cool, ****y [B]Good Skills-[/B]Stamina, Charisma, Basics, Flashyness [B]Excellent Skills-[/B] High Flying, Athleticism [B]Poor Skills:[/B] Power, Toughness, Brawling

Name- Mike Snider Short Name- Snider Picture (From C-Verse, just give the worker name of who you want to look like)- Erik Strong, or Antonio Gender- Male Birth Month- May Year (1986-1990)- 1988 Nationality- USA Available- All Bio (You can write your own or get a generic style one by me)- Snider is a young kid who decided against going to college to pursue computer science and instead decided to enter the world of professional wrestling. However, since he has not had any real experience wrestling, all he is is a big ball of charisma. He's not a tiny guy, but he's not huge either. He should be a quick learner and start putting on better and better matches as time goes on. Who Do You Want To Work For? (Post in Order Of Preference (XDW, FSW, YPW)- YPW, XDW, FSW Style (from choices at the bottom)- Charismatic Unskilled Worker Size- Middleweight Finishers (Type)- Cup of Java (Submission) and The Fatal Crash (Pinfall) Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- Face: 87 Heel: 13 Other Proformances (Name two others to have raised)- Comedy and Crazy Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 1 grade)- Hardcore, Submissions, Stamina, Psychology Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 2 grades, Not same as good skills)- Selling, Intensity

Archived