A few questions

I have played the last two or three versions of this game and always made my own fed with all created workers... and i just finished my fed, and about 4 other smallish feds to add to the C-verse. Now i have some workers i want to appear as new workers in a few months or a few years, but how do i make sure that they go to the correct feds. Like the owner of my main fed has a son and a daughter (ala VKM)) coming soon, and i wanna make sure they go to my fed. Also, on the subject of dojos... is there a way to set it up so that a particular dojo (my own created) sends all thier talent to me first to evaluate before they go on the free agent market? I know i have other Qs but i cant recall them at the moment LOL Brotherfury ps also can someone make a logo or two for me, actually 4 lol 1) Championship Wrestling Alliance CWA- pretty much the big fed ala wwe but more stylized like tna not so much on the E part of wwe. 2) Southern Strong Wrestling SSW a traditional fed based on tradition and a wrestling family. 3) Mid-West Pro Wrestling MWPW small fed like tna 4) Global Wrestling Association GWA very small fed started by old school grapplers looking to pull away from thier former "entertainment" roots. thanks so much !!!

Archived