Dynasty options  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Dynasty options

• Cornell-Verse - Larger promotions
    • Cornell-Verse - Small promotions
    • Real World - Large promotions
    • Real World - Small promotions (except OVW lol.)

Real World with a made up promotion is what i always find the best, being able to start with a roster thats talented but not to expensive is always hard. On top of that you can choose the product however it is your choice. Anyways i voted small real world. ROH would be cool, but that would depend on if you wanted angles.

I'm gonna close this poll now, and since I am working with Derek B and Goldenskillz on their 3 player dynasty now, I may also start another due to wanting to try out a smaller promotion. My OVW diary is now here-by closed, as I can't really work with the damaged version, and I don't really feel like starting a new game and doing it all again, I think you guys can understand that.

Welcome aboard Mr Gremlinator. May the raiding of your new USPW roster commence shortly, forcing you to hire all those people that I don't want... heck, I'm making enough money as the SWF to be able to make a serious bid for employing everyone. Everyone in the world!! MWA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Seriously though, welcome aboard. And good luck turning USPW into a national powerhouse. :)

Archived