SWF 2007 - Getting Rid Of The Rubbish

[center][img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF.jpg[/img] [size=6][b][u]SWF 2007[/u][/b][/size] [size=3][b]Getting Rid Of The Rubbish[/b][/size] While the Supreme Wrestling Federation's arch rival TCW can proudly say that they revolve there company around a skilled wrestler (Tommy Cornell), the same cannot be said for SWF. Runaway Train has been the face of the promotion for quite some time, holding the World Heavyweight Championship two times since January 2005. The only person to take that title away from Train in the past two years was Steve Frehley. So i don't think i would be wrong if i said that the guy has been pretty dominant during his stay with the promotion. But i would be wrong if i said that Runaway Train was a talented wrestler who has deserved both of his title wins. The man is 42 years old, he lacks the ability to cut a good promo, he lacks any technical ability, poor pyschology, very poor selling ability and he won't last that long in matches. Is it just me or does this guy ooze Batista like qualities ? Because of his skills (or lack of) he has a very limited ammount of opponents that could actually have a good match with him. So, is it time that Runaway Train does the right thing and passes the torch down to another wrestler ? A more skilled wrestler ? Somebody that can cut a promo by themselves ? Have a good wrestling match with anyone ? EVEN PETER VALENTINE !? I think it really is that time. Problem is, i can't just take drastic actions! Well... i could... But i won't. It'll be far more entertaining doing it the right way, the long way. Watch as i slowly but steadily build a new generation of main eventers. Out with the old and in with the far more talented![/CENTER]

[b]411mania.com[/b] [size=4][b][u]SWF Makes Changes To PPV Schedule[/u][/b][/size] The Supreme Wrestling Federation have made there first major change of 2007. Just yesterday, fans were expecting the next big event 'When Hell Freezes Over' to occur in the middle of January, but now it seems that the PPV will appear in the [i]last[/i] week of January. 'When Hell Freezes Over' is not the only PPV to be effected as it seems that all 12 SWF PPV's have been pushed back to the last week of ther respective months. This now gives SWF 2 extra weeks to build up to the January PPV event. In other news, insiders are reporting that Richard Eisen is unhappy about the size of the roster and is looking to his new head booker to find some talent.

[CENTER][U][size=5][b]SWF Supreme TV[/b][/size][/U] Week 1, January 2007 At The Ranch of San Antonio[/CENTER] Following yesterday's announcement that all PPV's have been pushed back to the last week of there respective months, SWF now have 4 weeks to start building up there progressing and currently non existant storylines. The Ranch of San Antono is sold out as everyone looks forward to witnessing the very first show of the new year. [b]Remo Richardson vs. Skull DeBones[/b] DeBones had much of the advantage against Remo during the match and towards the 10 minute mark it looked almost certain that he was to win as he set his opponent up for the Skull Krusher. But Remo managed to fight back, laying out DeBones with a Belly To Belly giving the youngster some time to recover. As Skull DeBones got to his feet, Remo suprised fans rolling up the Avenging Angel from behind and grabbing the ropes for support. Remo would get the 3 count just a few moments later much to the dissapointment of the crowd. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] Following the win, the capacity crowd didn't look at all happy, perhaps realising that this was the only time Remo had even needed to use cheap tactics to get a victory. Did he really have to go to such lengths to defeat a deserving Skull DeBones ? Well, he didn't really care anyway as he continued to assault his opponent after the match, finishing the Avenging Angel with the Destroyer. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]B+[/COLOR] [b]Angry Gilmore vs. Lobster Warrior[/b] In the 2nd match of the night, the crowd were 100% behind the Lobster Warrior and the rest of the Underwater Union who were at ringside. Gilmore wasn't nervous about the extra distractions though and would eventually pick up the win just after 10 minutes. Not suprisingly, the crowd were less than appreciative and boo'd Gilmore all the way to the backstage area following the pinfall. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] Rich Money is backstage with his North American Title wrapped over his shoulder. The champion is counting the money in his wallet and is more than happy to show it off around the nearby area, suddenly Richard Eisen appears. He asks Rich Money if he has anything better to do, Rich simply shakes his head, laughing. But Eisen certainly isn't laughing. He tells Rich that he has now, because in two weeks time he defends his title against the winner of a No.1 Contenders match that will be happening later tonight. Eisen walks away leaving Rich Money in a state of shock. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Navy"]B-[/COLOR] [u]SWF Tag Team Title Match[/u] [b]The Biggz Boyz (c) vs. Death Row[/b] Death Row were excited going into the biggest match of there short careers, maybe too excited as they were swiftly brushed aside by Brett and Bart Biggz despite being the more powerful of teams. Death Row failed to slow down the tag team champions which was perhaps the key reason for there loss. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C-[/COLOR] However, Death Row didn't fail to make an impression on the tag team champions as the angry duo of Shady K and Knuckles would destroy them after there match. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="DarkRed"]D[/COLOR] Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole are backstage in the locker room, packing there bags and getting ready to leave when Marc DuBois enters the room staring almost manically at Zimmy's Shooting Star title. Zimmy asks what he wants and in a sudden burst of anger DuBois shoves Zimmy into the lockers and tells him exactly what he wants, he wants an oppurtunity at the Shooting Star Title next week. Randy manages to pull DuBois away and convinces him to leave the room... Not long after Zimmy accepts the offer and wishes Marc good luck. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C-[/COLOR] Angry Gilmore is using a vending machine in the hallway when he is approached by Squeeky McClean. Gilmore doesn't even have time to ask McClean why he is here as McClean is clearly impressed by what he saw earlier in the ring against Lobster Warrior. McClean says that the boss told him that he and Gilmore have a tag team match next week and at first he was unsure, but after seeing him in the ring again he is more than happy to team up with Gilmore. He puts out his hand and Gilmore shakes it, however still uncertain about McClean. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Navy"]B-[/COLOR] [u]North American No.1 Contenders Match[/u] [b]Jack Bruce vs. Enygma[/b] Fans were somewhat suprised that top tier wrestlers Jack Bruce and Enygma would even aspire to win a secondary title but they were by no means complaining as the two put on a hell of a match. There was one person complaining though, and that was Rich Money who had joined Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia at the announce table. He failed to understand why Richard Eisen would even make this match as Rich was clearly the greatest North American champion the SWF has had in a long time. Peter Michaels tried not to laugh at Rich's claim. Meanwhile, after 20 minutes of outstanding action, Enygma pinned Jack Bruce to earn himself a title oppurtunity in 2 weeks time. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]B+[/COLOR] Christian Faith is in the interview room with Jerry Eisen. He quickly hypes up his mainevent match against Runaway Train before heading out to the ring. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Green"]A[/COLOR] [B]Christian Faith vs. Runaway Train[/B] Unfortunately, fans couldn't help but be dissapointed in the nights mainevent which ended an otherwise decent show on a bad note as Runaway Train and Christian Faith's terrible chemistry in the ring was clear to fans of all ages. Train eventually finished Faith off after 15 minutes. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Navy"]B-[/COLOR] As Train left the ring, Steve Frehley came running down the ramp. Fans weren't suprised of course, the two have been eat each others throat since Train got the title for the 2nd time back in October. Frehley whipped Train into the stell steps knocking him down. Christian Faith helped Steve to blast the World Champion into the steel pole on the outside causing a loss of blood to the champion, ending the show. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]B+[/COLOR] ---- [b]Overall Rating:[/b] C+ Ouchies. So now you can see what i mean when i say that Runaway Train is hardly helping the progression of SWF. I mean, B- in the mainevent ? It needs to change. Hope you enjoyed the show, well, as much as you can enjoy a show like that...

[b]411mania.com[/b] [size=5][b][u]Massive Shakeup Backstage[/u][/b][/size] Following tonight's edition of Supreme TV, it has been absolutely chaotic in the backstage area. During the show, Kurt Laramee arrived late almost getting in the way of live cameras trying to enter the locker room during Zimmy and DuBois' backstage segment. Inside sources say that Enforcer Roberts pushed Laramee away from the locker room just in time and before he could explain why, Laramee went crazy and spat in Roberts face. Not suprisingly this angered Roberts who picked up Laramee's bags and tossed them across the corridor, Roberts then yelled at Laramee which was when Sam Keith got involved, trying to calm down the pair. Apparently this is where all hell broke loose as Kurt Laramee shoved Sam Keith down to the ground. Roberts and Keith are known to be the best of friends backstage so it was no suprise to other wrestlers to see Roberts attack Laramee, shoving him into the nearby walls. Fortunately, that was as far as it got as SWF staff seperated the three from each other with the help of other workers. After the show, Richard Eisen took action, immediately terminating Kurt Laramee's contract after being told by Sam Keith what had happened. Suprisingly, this is NOT the end of this story as two other workers have also been fired following the show. It turns out that Death Row were a last minute replacement for the Tag Title match which was originally chosen for Mikel Alonso and Frederique Antonio Garcia. Formerly Flex & Pecs. But it seems that the duo have grown to hate each other and Mikel Alonso decided not to turn up for the show. He certainly payed for it as an angry Richard Eisen ended his contract. And finally, Big Smack Scott's contract has been terminated for undisclosed reasons. It hasn't been an easy going night for Richard Eisen or indeed, anybody in SWF!

Very nice first show! Good clean format. It's going to be interesting seeing how you turn that horrible roster around. My opinion, there's some more rubbish to be thrown out with the rest of the Laramee trash (High Concept). Love to see guys like Jack Bruce, Rich Money and Angry Gilmore get solid runs with the strap. They are your core imo and can certainly be built around. I'll be reading!

Nice start so far and good principle behind running the diary. Runaway Train, despite his overness, is far more of a hinderence at the top of the SWF cards in TEW2007 than he was back in TEW2005. I did make me somewhat sad however to see flex get canned so early on. As for Big Smack Scott's release... are the undisclosed reasons "because he's a useless sack of cr*p with delusions of grandeur"? ;)

[QUOTE=sebsplex;186157]Nice start so far and good principle behind running the diary. Runaway Train, despite his overness, is far more of a hinderence at the top of the SWF cards in TEW2007 than he was back in TEW2005. I did make me somewhat sad however to see flex get canned so early on. As for Big Smack Scott's release... are the undisclosed reasons "because he's a useless sack of cr*p with delusions of grandeur"? ;)[/QUOTE] Thanks for the feedback, oh and about Big Smack Scott. I had a feeling someone would figure out the real reason why i sacked him, well done :D [QUOTE=the ismailite;186092]Very nice first show! Good clean format. It's going to be interesting seeing how you turn that horrible roster around. My opinion, there's some more rubbish to be thrown out with the rest of the Laramee trash (High Concept). Love to see guys like Jack Bruce, Rich Money and Angry Gilmore get solid runs with the strap. They are your core imo and can certainly be built around. I'll be reading![/QUOTE] I think your right about Bruce, Money and Gilmore being my core. I think i can fit more wrestlers into that so called 'core' as i progress though :) Thanks for the comments guys, it's much appreciated.

[center][size=5][b][u]SWF Supreme TV[/u][/b][/size] Week 2, January 2007 At The V. Thompson Arena[/center] Last week, North American champion Rich Money found out that he would be defending his title against deserved Number One Contender and former World Champion, Enygma. Earlier today, Rich would receive more bad news as it was announced that he and Enygma would open up tonight's episode of Supreme TV with a warm-up match just 7 days away from there scheduled title match. [b]Rich Money vs. Enygma[/b] Rich was nervous going into this match knowing that despite his physical disadvantages, Enygma had as much of a chance of coming out of this match the winner as Rich does. To the champions credit, he had the advantage for the majority of the match but like the true underdog that he was, Enygma fought back and a few minutes later had momentum on his side setting up his opponent for the Enygma Variation which he would eventually hit for the 3 count. In the space of 2 weeks, Enygma had managed to comfortably defeat two of the biggest stars in SWF. Was this a sign of things to come ? Would Enygma be holding only his 2nd ever title in SWF in just 7 days ? [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] Jerry Eisen is backstage in the interview room with Steve Frehley. Jerry announces that tonight in one of two mainevents, Frehley will take on a man who has held the World Heavyweight title 4 times, Sam Keith! In response to the news, Frehley grabs the stick and wishes Sam Keith good luck, hoping that the two of them have a good match tonight. But while Frehley's match will be with Keith tonight, it's Runaway Train that has his attention. Frehley tells Train that he knows he will come out tonight and try to get some revenge for what happened last week, he knows. And Frehley explains that he is more than ready for it, infact, if Train doesn't come out to the ring during the match, Frehley will look for the champ backstage. With that, he leaves to get ready for the match leaving Jerry alone in the interview room, looking like an idiot. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]B+[/COLOR] In the corridor, The Biggz Boyz are holding packs of ice across there forehead trying to heal the wounds that Death Row gave them last week. As they begin to talk, Shady K and Knuckles appear out of nowhere and shove them to the ground. Knuckles gives his bigger partner a steel chair that happens to be lying diagonally across the cement wall. Shady K gladly takes out the two Biggz brothers, continually smashing the chair across there heads and over there arms. When Shady K is finished, Knuckles takes off his sunglass and kneels down to get closer to Brett and Bart. He apologises for the assault but claims that he had to do it, just to make it clear that Shady K and himself were the future of tag team wrestling and that by the end of 2007, they would be taking those titles away from the Biggz Boyz. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="DarkRed"]D[/COLOR] [u]SWF Shooting Star Title Match[/u] [b]Zimmy Bumfhole (c) vs. Marc DuBois[/b] Last week, fans of SWF were having a hard time trying to take these two men seriously, but after this match taking Zimmy Bumfhole and Marc DuBois seriously, comes naturally. The two of them put on a classic wrestling match, showcasing there talents in all areas of wrestling, mainly there skill in the air. However, despite the quality of the match, Zimmy was having a hard time trying to defeat DuBois. To the shock of many, Zimmy's finisher wouldn't do the trick and following the kickout it took a long time for Zimmy to get some momentum back on his side, but once he did it didn't take long for him to hit his finisher again, this time making sure he pinned DuBois for a full 3 seconds by putting his feet on the ropes. While the champion may be dissapointed by having to use dirty tactics, he did come out of the match the winner and fully deserved it. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Green"]A[/COLOR] [b]High Concept vs. Squeeky McClean & Angry Gilmore[/b] Despite facing the most popular team in the Tag Team division, fans had this funny feeling that McClean and Gilmore were going to win tonight. However, they were proved wrong as the inexperienced pair suffered a loss when McClean made a few crucial mistakes. Following those mistakes, it was Game Over as Groucho and Elmo hit there finisher for the 3 count. Angry Gilmore was none too pleased with the loss and walked back up the ramp shaking his head. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] Angry Gilmore was at a vending machine following a short commercial break when Squeeky McClean caught up with him. Squeeky apologised to Gilmore and said that he would make up for it next week. 'Next week ?' asked Gilmore. McClean was suprised that Gilmore was unaware, unaware about there 2nd match next week against the Samoan Wildboyz! Gilmore let out a sigh and walked away with his coffee from the vending machine. As his partner went off, Squeeky couldn't help but wish Gilmore good luck... [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [b]Sam Keith vs. Steve Frehley[/b] 4 Time World Champion and Wrestling Legend, Sam Keith was a worthy opponent for Steve Frehley and the two had a good 15 minute match. But like Frehley had admitted earlier, he was more focused on Runaway Train and it would cost him on quite a few occasions during the match. At times, he would knock Keith down to the mat and look up the entrance way waiting for the World Champion to come out giving Keith time to not only get up but attack Frehley when he wasn't ready. Looking back at the match, Frehley would of probably regretted worrying so much about Train as he wouldn't make an appearance at all during the match. Keith would eventually put away hs opponent, making him submit to his world famous Proton Lock. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Green"]A[/COLOR] As Sam Keith's music stopped playing and Frehley got onto his feet, he ordered somebody to give him a microphone. He claimed that Train was a coward for not coming out during the match, but... he was going to give him one more chance before he went backstage and kicked his ass right now. So, he asked him to come out right now and get in Frehley's face. Seconds later he was relieved as Runaway Train's music played. He eagerly looked up towards the stage, but as the crowd would try to tell him, Runaway Train was behind him! Frehley turned around and recieved a huge big boot from the World Champion to large jeers from the capacity crowd. Following the kick, Train quickly left the ring and walked backwards up the ramp, laughing at Frehley in the ring. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]B+[/COLOR] [b]Remo vs. Jack Bruce[/b] This was to be the last match of the night. And what a match it was as Bruce and Remo put on a classic that suprised some fans. Anybody who doubted Remo's current skill and future potential were silenced as these two put on arguably the best match of 2007 so far. During the match, DeBones made an appearance at ringside but wouldn't interupt the two until the very end when Bruce accidentally knocked down the referee. DeBones grabbed a chair and entered the ring, nailing an unaware Remo over the head. He then left with the chair still in his hands. Bruce grabbed a bottle from ringside and poured it over the referee trying to wake him up, to his suprise it would do the trick and Bruce covered Remo for the 3 count shortly after. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Lime"]A*[/COLOR] ---- [b]Overall Rating:[/b] B- I know what your thinking. "WHAT! But there was only one segment with a poor rating and 3 of the 5 matches were of the A grade~!". Yeah, that's what i said but apparently there was not enough angles and the show suffered because of it. I now have learned my lesson though, i'll just have to take a bit more care the next time i book a show. However, even if it was a B-, it was still a rise in popularity and an improvement over the previous show so you know.. not everything was bad. :D Hope you enjoyed.

Bit of a blow to see a B- with some quality matches packed in there, but most will reproduce good stuff next week. Dubois seemingly paired with anyone half decent always gets a good grade. Enygma needed to take that win over Rich Money, since he's pretty average in the ring... but he needs strong victories like that every so often to keep his momentum and overness strong... if he loses that too badly, he's a bit of a waste of space since it seems an uphill struggle to try and recapature it. Not to mention, it's solid build up to Rich stomping him into the canvas when the gold is actually on the line... at least, that's what I hope will happen heh.

[B]411mania.com[/B] [U][SIZE="5"][B]Post Supreme TV Round Up[/B][/SIZE][/U] Fortunately, the aftermath of tonight's show was not nearly as chaotic as last week when 3 members of the SWF roster had there contracts terminated. Following these events, insiders report that SWF Creative is planning to give both Sam Keith and Enforcer Roberts a push, however it is unclear as to what they would do. This is probably the reason for Keith's win over Frehley on this week's episode of Supreme TV. In other news, Joe Sexy is said to be unhappy backstage feeling that his career has taken a plummet since he lost his North American title back in 2006. He has yet to appear on a show in 2007. And finally, to make up for the 3 losses last week, SWF have signed 2 new workers on developmental contracts. 35 year old charismatic entertainer, The Natural has signed a short term contract which will see him appear in RIPW. It is said that once The Natural's developmental contract is close to expiring SWF will offer or terminate the deal depending on how impressive The Natural will be in RIPW. And lastly, former 4C and USPW worker, Darryl Devine is the 2nd to sign a developmental contract. At just 23 years of age, Devine has allready been stealing the show on the indy circuit and is growing a cult fanbase in America and Richard Eisen is apparently very keen on debuting him soon in SWF but hopes he can still improve in RIPW for a few months first. That's the news for today.. goodbye!

[center][size=5][b][u]SWF Supreme TV[/u][/b][/size] Week 3, January 2007 At The Minessota Coliseum[/center] Zimmy Bumfhole and Marc DuBois suprised some fans last week by pulling out one of the most entertaining Shooting Star Title matches in the history of SWF. It was only right for the two to have a rematch to open this week's show. Unfortunately, Zimmy's title would not be on the line this time. [b]Marc DuBois vs. Zimmy Bumfhole[/b] Zimmy had promised himself before the match that tonight he would defeat DuBois without all the cheap tricks but after a full 20 minutes it became clear that Zimmy would have a tough time pulling off a win this time. DuBois was allways one step ahead of his opponent and unlike Zimmy, was not afraid to use cheap tactics. It would eventually lead to Marc locking Zimmy in the Model Solution. A submission that has a very long list of victims for a hold only in existence for just over 12 months. Zimmy was struggling but to Marc's suprise, the Shooting Star champ reached the ropes! As he was forced to break the hold, DuBois eagerly waited for Zimmy to turn around and when he did DuBois rolled him up in a small package to get the quick 3 count! A suprised Zimmy tried to run after DuBois but he escaped the ring in time, laughing as he backed up the ramp. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Lime"]A*[/COLOR] Down at the announce table with Peter Michaels and Ana Garcia, Michaels is on SWF.com and looking at the latest news when he see's that tonight's mainevent has been announced. He get's on the live microphone and tells the crowd that tonight, Runaway Train and Remo will team up to take on Steve Frehley and Skull DeBones! [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]B+[/COLOR] Backstage with Jerry Eisen in the interview room. Eisen is with Steve Frehley for the 2nd time in 2 weeks except this time, he has a special guest. His tag team partner for tonight, Skull DeBones! Frehley grabs the microphone from Eisen before he even has a chance to ask a question. He tells Runaway Train that he might of gotten away with attacking him last week, but now that they are in the same match, Runaway Train won't even get away with laying a finger on him. He claims that he cannot wait to take out Train right here tonight. Once Frehley is finished, DeBones takes the microphone away from him. DeBones says that he embarassed Remo last week and he is more than happy to do it again so, much like Frehley, he cannot wait to pin Train and Remo, 1..2..3. Frehley and DeBones walk off. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]B+[/COLOR] Enforcer Roberts is leaning on a wall somewhere in the backstage area and he can't help but notice Rich Money walking towards him with a breifcase. Rich Money get's the feeling he needs to explain himself first. He tells Roberts that following his defeat to Enygma last week, he is getting worried that he may lose his North American title... So he has something for Roberts. Rich Money opens up his breifcase and Roberts eyes light up. Rich Money quickly closes the breifcase making sure nobody else saw what was inside. He tells Roberts that if he helps Rich win tonight in his title match with Enygma then everything in the breifcase is his. It didn't take long for Roberts to nod his head, indicating that the two had a deal. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [u]No.1 Contenders Match[/u] [b]High Concept vs. Death Row[/b] Over the past two weeks, Death Row have tried to grab the attention of the tag team champions, The Biggz Boyz. If Shady K and Knuckles were to win this match, they would get the shot they have wanted so much, facing The Biggz Boyz at "When Hell Freezes Over". Unfortunately, they didn't come close to winning as High Concept finished them off early. It truly was 'Game Over' for Shady K and Knuckles as it would be High Concept going to "When Hell Freezes Over" to take on Brett and Bart Biggz. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C+[/COLOR] Randy Bumfhole is in the locker room with his brother Zimmy, helping him recover from his match earlier tonight when DuBois enters the room. Randy tells DuBois that the two of them don't want any trouble, DuBois tells Randy to relax, he just want's to talk with Zimmy. DuBois says that now he has defeated Zimmy, he is politely asking Zimmy for a rematch at 'When Hell Freezes Over' with the Shooting Star title on the line. Just as he says that, DuBois looks down at the title around Zimmy's waist, as if it was treasure. Zimmy turns towards his brother and looks at him, asking what he thinks. Randy looks unsure. Zimmy then turns back to DuBois and tells him that he will think about it. Marc looks a tad angry that he didn't receive a direct answer but would avoid doing anything stupid, simply leaving the room with no reply. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Orange"]C[/COLOR] [u]SWF North American Title Match[/u] [b]Rich Money (c) vs. Enygma[/b] The crowd rose to there feet as Enygma made his way out to the ring. It was time for arguably the most anticipated match out of all of this week's matches. Like last week, Rich Money had the advantage at the start of the match, holding onto the momentum for a good 5 minutes before Enygma came back trying to score a victory. It was at this point where Enforcer Roberts came out and things got interesting. Enygma had things going his way but Rich had managed to spot Roberts at ringside and immediately attacked the referee, knocking him down to the mat leaving Roberts free to slide into the ring and absolutely demolish Enygma for a full 3 minutes, with little help from Rich Money who was more happy to sit and wait in the corner. As the referee recovered, Roberts shot out of the ring, leaving Rich Money to walk over and put his foot over Enygma's chest. From there he would get the 3 count and suceed in defending his title for the very first time in 2007. All thanks to Enforcer Roberts... [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]B+[/COLOR] [b]The Samoan Wildboyz vs. Squeeky McClean & Angry Gilmore[/b] The new pairing of Squeeky McClean and Angry Gilmore had not started off well but they were confident they could make up for it here against the Samoan Wildboyz. Unfortunately, they were very wrong as the Wildboyz pulled off an even bigger upset than High Concept did last week pinning McClean for making yet another crucial mistake. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C+[/COLOR] Angry Gilmore is backstage following his match when he spots Squeeky McClean in the distance trying to catch up to him. He quickly hides as it becomes apparent Gilmore just can't stand his tag team partner! Unfortunately, hiding wouldn't do the trick as McClean easily spotted him thinking it was all a fun game. But Gilmore soon made it clear that it was nothing but as he started to yell at Squeeky, telling him that he had enough and didn't want to see or talk to him anymore. He then walked away from a startled McClean who muttered some words under his breath as the camera's went back to the ring area for the mainevent match. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Navy"]B-[/COLOR] [b]Runaway Train & Remo vs. Skull DeBones & Steve Frehley[/b] Suprisingly this was the 3rd tag team match of the night, meaning that the majority of the matches tonight were of tag team type. Quite rare. Fans were shocked as one of there favourites, Skull DeBones, crashed through the announce table early in the match thanks to Runaway Train. Frehley was unable to stop his enemy at the time as Remo isolated him in the ring. With DeBones taken out, the rest of the match was a 2 on 1 contest and the numbers game caught up to Frehley who would eventually be pinned by Remo following 'The Destroyer'. It's probably best that Frehley and DeBones [i]never[/i] team up again... [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] ---- [b]Overall Rating:[/b] B- It's a shame i couldn't get the good quality of matches like i did last week in this week's card. But now im kind of glad i got a B- rating last week because otherwise this would of been a complete letdown which it wasn't as it increased our popularity in most areas.

Good show! Spoke to soon on the Rich Money thing! It's very good to see him constantly getting TV time. Love his angle with Roberts. I think it's a great way to keep The Enforcer out of the ring but still keep him involved. I really like the teaming of Gilmore and McClean! Sucks that they can't win though. At least they lost to the Samoans so it aint all bad;) Oh yeah, The Biggz Boys v. High Concept?... Out with the rubbish. All of it!:cool:

[QUOTE=the ismailite;188668]Good show! Spoke to soon on the Rich Money thing! It's very good to see him constantly getting TV time. Love his angle with Roberts. I think it's a great way to keep The Enforcer out of the ring but still keep him involved. I really like the teaming of Gilmore and McClean! Sucks that they can't win though. At least they lost to the Samoans so it aint all bad;) Oh yeah, The Biggz Boys v. High Concept?... Out with the rubbish. All of it!:cool:[/QUOTE] Thanks for the feedback man. It's a shame that you actually liked the team of McClean and Gilmore, as you can see from the show they are more than dead now :D And can i ask a question ? Why do you dislike High Concept ? Just there gimmicks ?

• 3 weeks later...
[I]I apologise for the time off, i was heading into my first week of the school year and wanted to make sure i had a good start, so i didn't really go on the computer that much, but i am back, i have enough time to continue with this diary on a regular basis and i really hope i haven't lost my readers. I appreciate all the feedback so much![/I] --------- [b]411mania.com[/b] [size=5][b][u]Post Supreme TV Roundup[/u][/b][/size] Enforcer Roberts is in the news yet again. Apparently he was very happy with his role on Supreme TV and is pushing for a permanent on-screen alliance between him and Rich Money. Creative were said to also be very happy with what happened and have not ruled out the possibility of a team or group based around Rich Money. In other news, Richard Eisen praised Marc DuBois following last night's Supreme TV opening match and is very keen on pushing him in the near future. DuBois has also recieved praise in the locker room along with Zimmy Bumfhole, Jack Bruce reportedly said that the two's Shooting Star title match was one of the best matches he had ever seen. Jack continued, saying he would be more than happy to put them over in the future. And finally, creative seems to of already lost faith in Death Row and feel that currently, it would be far too risky to have them win the Tag Titles as they are neither skilled or popular with the fans. That is why High Concept ended up winning the number one contender's match, because they are one of very few teams that would actually work with the title's around there waist. The last thing Creative want is for the prestige of there tag titles to go down.

[center][size=5][b][u]SWF Supreme TV[/u][/b][/size] Week 4, January 2007 at the Virginia Park Feilds[/center] Richard Eisen opens up the final Supreme TV of January, in his office. He stares at the camera and tells the fans that over the last few days he has managed to organise a few matches for "When Hell Freezes Over" which occurs in just 6 days. Eisen is willing to push the limit as he announces that Skull DeBones and Remo will face off in a match where there is no rules and the referee is only there to count the pinfall. In the tag team division, The Biggz Boyz will put there titles on the line against High Concept, meanwhile Rich Money has been forced into a rematch against Enygma for the US title! In his final announcement, Richard Eisen reveals that Steve Frehley will indeed go 1 on 1 against Runaway Train in the mainevent. The crowd go wild as the camera's pan back to the ring where the first match of the night is about to occur. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]B+[/COLOR] [b]Angry Gilmore vs. Christain Faith[/b] It is only Angry Gilmore's 2nd singles match this month following a very short spell in the tag division with Squeeky McClean and it looked like he had a challenge on his hands as he would go head to head with a former World Champion and one of the most popular men in the company, Christain Faith. Gilmore proved he was far more effective as a singles competitor here as he outperformed Faith in almost every way. Christain Faith never really made a good comeback and would be pinned only minutes later with the Anger Managment. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Green"]A[/COLOR] Not suprisingly, the fans were shocked that Angry Gilmore did away with Christain Faith so easily, they wouldn't have time to congratulate him either as Squeeky McClean appeared out of nowhere nailing Gilmore in the back of the head with a steel chair. McClean grabbed a microphone and told the fallen Angry Gilmore that he had made a huge mistake by leaving him last week and that he would pay for it at "When Hell Freezes Over" when the two of them compete in a singles match! McClean smashed the chair one last time across Gilmore's back before walking back up the ramp with a manical smile on his face. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C[/COLOR] Backstage, Rich Money is with Enforcer Roberts. Rich thanks Roberts for the help last week but explains that the problem isn't over just yet. He asks Roberts if he can 'help him out' in the US title rematch at the PPV. Rich says that in return, he will be at ringside for Robert's match against Enygma tonight. After a few moments, Enforcer Roberts nods. He and Rich have a deal, again... [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [u]Non-Title Rematch[/u] [b]The Biggz Boyz vs. Death Row[/b] Following there loss in the No.1 Contenders match last week, this was literally Death Row's last chance to impress. For the Biggz Boyz, not only was this a warm up match to prepare for there title clash at the PPV but an oppurtunity to avenge the attack's the Biggz Boyz had faced thanks to Death Row in this past month. The Biggz Boyz gave it there all in this match and would eventually get the pinfall, Death Row were angry and attacked Brett & Bart following the loss but only a few seconds later, were quickly tossed out of the ring by the smaller Biggz Boyz. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C[/COLOR] [b]Randy Bumfhole vs. Marc DuBois[/b] Zimmy had wanted Randy to face Marc DuBois tonight but Randy didn't need much convincing and was more than glad to participate. Unfortunately, Marc DuBois didn't have the same shining chemistry with Randy and the match was notably less exciting than the DuBois/Zimmy affairs of the previous weeks. Still, the two put on a good match, Randy would have the advantage for much of the match but his in ring skills could not be matched by DuBois' crafty cheap tactics. Randy would eventually fall victim to a small package, giving DuBois the victory. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] Following a commercial break, Marc DuBois approached Zimmy backstage and asked if he had made a decision over the title challenge last week. Before Zimmy could reply, DuBois told him that now he had beaten both Randy and the champion himself, he wasn't taking no for an answer. Zimmy told DuBois he had no problem with that and would glady face DuBois at When Hell Freezes Over... In a Ladder Match! DuBois smiled and shook hands with Zimmy, thanking him for the oppurtunity before leaving. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]C[/COLOR] [b]Enygma vs. Enforcer Roberts[/b] Like he had promised, Rich Money followed Enforcer Roberts down to ringside. An angry Enygma would attack Rich on the stage before he had even gotten close to the black mat's surrounding the ring but his ambush wouldn't last long as Robert's picked him up and tossed him in the ring. From then on Roberts would dominate Enygma. Meanwhile, on the ramp Rich Money insisted that he be carried back to the doctor's office as it seems that something had happened to his cheek bone. The doctor was heard saying that he could not see anything wrong but Rich still demanded he be treated by medical staff in the backstage area. With that, the doctor and road agents helped Rich walk back up the ramp and out of sight from the crowd. Unfortunately, this was when Robert's most needed Rich as Enygma made his comeback and would eventually pin his opponent with the Enygma Variation. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]B+[/COLOR] Enygma had captured yet another win and was ready to celebrate with the fans when suddenly Rich Money ran straight back down the ramp and clothesline'd Enygma right out of the ring, near the announce tables! It was clear that Rich Money had planned this out beforehand. Enygma tried to fight back but was exhausted following his match and he soon weakened. Robert's recovered from the Enygma Variation and decided to help out, grabbing Enygma from Rich and powerbombing him right through the Announce Table!! Rich Money and Enforcer Roberts had effectively sent there message to Enygma. It was not going to be easy to take the North American title away from Rich, not at all.. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]B+[/COLOR] In the backstage area, Skull DeBones was packing his bags ready to go home when suddenly he was blindsided by Remo and hit with a flurry of punches. Remo stood up and spit in DeBones' face, mockingly wishing him luck at When Hell Freezes Over before picking up his enemies bag's and tossing them across the floor. "Go fetch!" he said before leaving. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="Blue"]B[/COLOR] [u]Mainevent Match[/u] [b]Jack Bruce vs. Steve Frehley[/b] Nothing had been announced beforehand about the mainevent, something you don't often see in sports entertainment shows like this but never the less, fans were delighted as two of there favourite SWF superstars faced off 1 on 1 in preparation for the PPV. Steve Frehley was keeping up with Bruce for most of the match until Runaway Train came down to the ring. Frehley urged him to get into the ring, even opening the ropes.. but Runaway Train stayed put. Suddenly, he was rolled up from behind and 3 seconds later, Jack Bruce had won. Shocking parts of the audience. Frehley didn't respond well to the loss and shoved Jack Bruce after the defeat, but Bruce laughed it off and wished luck to Steve at When Hell Freezes Over before walking up the ramp and past Runaway Train to end the show. [b]Rating:[/b] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]B+[/COLOR] ---- [b]Overall Rating:[/b] B My best show yet. Very solid all the way through, bah, this year's version of TEW is so hard compared to TEW2005, i used to get A's all the way through but now i consider B a success... Just you wait until the [i]right[/i] stars are pushed to the top... :D

[i]Well, no feedback as of yet, but that's fine. For anyone who is reading and has not commented, do me a favour and tell me your reading by whatever means, PM or posting in here. It'll help me when i start writing up the PPV tomorrow, as without comments it feels like there is no point putting so much effort into an update. Writing this has been fun and all but it's [b]so[/b] much more enjoyable when you know others are having fun reading it as well.[/i] ----- [b]411mainia.com[/b] [size=5][b][u]Post Supreme TV Roundup[/u][/b][/size] Marc DuBois was upset at Randy Bumfhole, asking he put more effort in to his matches the next time he faces DuBois. The two have had a bit of a grudge with each other since they first met back in SWF Training. We here at 411mania hope that this will not affect the PPV ladder match DuBois and Zimmy have in just 6 days! ([i]Ed- It's the only reason im buying this damn pay-per-view![/i]) Creative are still very happy with the pairing of Enforcer Roberts and Rich Money and would like to keep them around for a bit longer. Richard Eisen was extremely happy with Rich's acting during the Roberts/Enygma match and is making sure his push goes nowhere but upwards from now on. The boss was also very happy with what happened in the aftermath of Enygma's beatdown, especially the powerbomb through the announce table. Sam Keith is set to make his return to tv in the coming days. He has been wrestling dark matches since winning against Steve Frehley two weeks ago.

[QUOTE=Maxi;198521] Well, no feedback as of yet, but that's fine. For anyone who is reading and has not commented, do me a favour and tell me your reading by whatever means, PM or posting in here. It'll help me when i start writing up the PPV tomorrow, as without comments it feels like there is no point putting so much effort into an update. Writing this has been fun and all but it's [b]so[/b] much more enjoyable when you know others are having fun reading it as well. [QUOTE] I know exactly how you feel, I felt like that about a week ago, I saw the hit rate going up but no one was commenting. I think people are reading this, just keep plugging away and get a few more shows up and you'll get more readers. I must say I like what you're doing with SWF and can see people like Angry Gilmore and Rich Money being pushed towards the main event/world title runs.

I just started reading Maxi and I'm digging it. I love Gilmore, Bruce, Money and Dubois. I think Gilmore has potential to be the biggest star in the wrestling world. As big of a fan of Ismaillite as I am, I have to disagree...I likes me some High Concept :) Edit: Oh and Sam Keith is awesome for those "last run at the title" type storylines or mentor style ones. The old guy can still go!

Thank's for the advice and feedback guys. I do love writing this up, hell, i love writing in general. I have a bunch of stories over at another forum that are very succesful, i guess i just crave comments for thing's like this, a weird obsession of mine, just like im obsessed with charts and lists, no biggie :D Anyway, i was just reading over the last show, thought i would post the full card for When Hell Freezes Over incase it wasn't clear enough to some people. [CENTER][b]SWF Heavyweight Title Match[/b] Runaway Train (c) vs. Steve Frehley [b]No DQ Match[/b] Remo vs. Skull DeBones [b]SWF North American Title Match[/b] Rich Money (w/Enforcer Roberts) (c) vs. Enygma [b]SWF Shooting Star Title Match[/b] [u]Ladder Match[/u] Zimmy Bumfhole (c) vs. Marc DuBois [b]Grudge Match[/b] Suqeeky McClean vs. Angry Gilmore [b]SWF Tag Team Title Match[/b] The Biggz Boyz (c) vs. High Concept[/CENTER]

[quote] [center][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF.jpg[/IMG] [size=5][b][u]SWF Special Report[/u][/b][/size] [b]A Look At The Stars Of Tomorrow[/b][/center] In 2005, over 10 exceptional talents graduated from SWF's training school. The likes of Kid Toma, Akima Brave, Randy Bumfhole, the Shooting Star Champion Zimmy Bumfhole and challenger, Marc Dubois immediately shook up the SWF with impressive ability in the ring and on the microphone. A year later and Richard Eisen decided to bring in another group of stars with bags of potential, sending them to SWF's new developmental camp, Rhode Island Pro Wrestling. Every two weeks, we here at SWF.com are giving you the chance to get to know these men and women as heir to the SWF throne Jerry Eisen visits each superstar, one by one, for an exclusive interview with the stars of tomorrow! [CENTER]--------- [IMG]http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/6812/trentshafferlr3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] In 2004, Trent Shaffer made his professional debut for Canadian Golden Combat, his hometown promotion. From day one they knew he had the potential to become one of the best in the business and it was no suprise to them when SWF eventually came knocking. Trent would leave Canada in late 2006 to work for RIPW, becoming one of the first to work under a SWF developmental contract. At just 21 years of age, Trent is one of the most promising athletes in the wrestling world. Here's what Trent had to say to Jerry Eisen when he visited an RIPW event. [b]Jerry Eisen:[/b] Trent, now i know your Canadian, so are you looking forward to returning to your home country as part of the SWF roster? [b]Trent Shaffer:[/b] Well as long as everything goes to plan and i get signed to a full time contract with the SWF, then definetely. Even if most of SWF's big events aren't in Canada, it doesn't matter because my family, my friends and my great fans will be watching from home on there televisions. [b]Jerry Eisen:[/b] Don't forget that being part of the SWF would rapidly boost your popularity in the UK, Mexico and of course.. here in the United States of America. [b]Trent Shaffer:[/b] Oh yeah, that too *Trent laughs* [b]Jerry Eisen:[/b] Now, speaking of those 'great fans' in Canada, they have constantly been praising your aerial ability. [b]Trent Shaffer:[/b] Yeah, it actually helped me a lot when fans would talk to me after a show and tell me how flashy i am in the ring, how much i stand out. Being good in the air was the thing i worked hardest on during my training and now i want to improve in other areas as well. One of my main goals is to become a good mat wrestler, i am really hoping that my stint here in RIPW will help me in that area. If i debut in SWF, i want Richard Eisen and his team to consider me a capable wrestler, good enough to hang around with the likes of Angry Gilmore and Jack Bruce. [b]Jerry Eisen:[/b] Interesting, i heard that you were a big fan of Angry Gilmore. Is this is true? And if so, why do you like him so much? [b]Trent Shaffer:[/b] Whoever told you that is spot on. Angry Gilmore is actually my favourite wrestler of all time. In my opinion, he is not only one of the greatest Canadian wrestlers i have ever seen, but one of the greatest all rounders in professional wrestling. My wrestling career is not over until i have a match with Angry Gilmore, a good long match too. Now with this developmental contract, i am closer than ever. [b]Jerry Eisen:[/b] Was he part of the reason you entered professional wrestling ? [b]Trent Shaffer:[/b] He was indeed. I had been watching SWF religiously since 1999 and when Gilmore debuted in 2002, i had never heard of him before but every week he pulled out classic match after classic match and to cap it off, he was incredibly entertaining on the microphone. He made me love wrestling more than i could of possibly imagined. That's when i decided to become a wrestler, i trained because i wanted to be as good as Angry Gilmore. Im not there yet but i know that with the right state of mind, the right ammount of training and the right attitude i can do it. He was the one who told me that after i sent him some fan mail a few days before i was about to begin my career with CGC. He is probably my main inspiration for being here today and working for RIPW. [b]Jerry Eisen:[/b] Wow, well that's quite the story. Are there any other SWF wrestlers you are a fan of ? [b]Trent Shaffer:[/b] I don't think i like anyone as much as i do Angry Gilmore. But before Gilmore appeared in SWF, Sam Keith was my favourite wrestler. He always looked like he could kick your ass. He has slowed down over these past years but i still like him and remember him for those great runs he had as champion when i first started watching and right upto early 2004. Chris Morisette, a.k.a The Lobster Warrior is also another wrestler i have loved. When i was younger he was a big name in town, always a lot of talk about him. I went to see him at a wrestling event and after that, it convinced me to give SWF a try way back in '99. That was what first got me interested in wrestling. [b]Jerry Eisen:[/b] Well it has been great talking to you Trent, you sure do have a lot of stories to tell! [b]Trent Shaffer:[/b] Damn right, and in 5 years time i can tell you about how i won the SWF World Heavyweight Championship baby! [b]Jerry Eisen:[/b] Trent Shaffer, ambitious as always! Thankyou Trent. [b]Trent Shaffer:[/b] No problem. [b]Jerry Eisen:[/b] As for our next interview, we will be speaking with Nevada Nuclear, a unique talent that you will just have to see for yourself! [/quote] [I]Thought it would be nice to give you this just before i post the big PPV. Predictions for the event always welcome![/I]

[center][quote][i]This has taken longer than i would of liked and i am not confident that the writing is up to the standards i have set with my past few shows (however low or high that be, i guess that is for you to decide). I hope you enjoy the PPV none the less and feel free to add your thoughts on the show once you are finished.[/i][/quote] [img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c33/DerekB83/SWF.jpg[/img] [b]Presents...[/b] [size=5][b][u]When Hell Freezes Over[/u][/b][/size][/center] Shortly following a fireworks presentation it was straight to the first match of the night. As High Concept made there way to the ring it soon became clear what the first match would be... [u]SWF Tag Team Title Match[/u] [b]The Biggz Boyz (c) vs. High Concept[/b] Both Brett and Bart came into this title bout expecting to be fan favourites but a vocal crowd would prove them wrong. It was Elmo and Groucho that had the fans firmly on there side. It may of helped them as High Concept dominated for the first 10 minutes of the match, it was only at the turn of double digits that the Biggz brothers made a triumphant comeback. Brett laid into Groucho in the corner while Elmo got tossed around the ring by Bart. But not for long. As Bart waited for Elmo to turn around towards him he was suddenly yanked on the ankle, falling to the canvas and being dragged out to the ringside mats. It was Death Row! Shady K tossed Bart into the steel steps, Bart fell awkwardly and screamed in pain but Death Row didn't seem to care... and neither did Elmo Benson who was witnessing all of this from the ring. Infact, Elmo was rather happy that Bart had likely been eliminated from the rest of the match as it could spell an easy win for him & Groucho. That it did as without his brother Brett was rather useless and it would soon be 'Game Over' for The Biggz Boyz title reign... [b]Rating:[/b] [color="#FF8C00"]C[/color] After a video presentation concerning the mainevent for tonight it was straight back to the arena as Angry Gilmore was given a microphone in the ring. He tells the fans that the two weeks teaming up with McClean were like hell to him. He had never had to be paired up with such a bad wrestler before... But despite his lack of abilities, Gilmore promised the fans that he was going to bring the best out of McClean tonight. Not because Gilmore wants the fans to witness a great match but because he wants to prove that whatever McClean's best is, it will never contend with Angry Gilmore's ability in the ring and according to Gilmore, that is what will hurt the most, [i]not[/i] the countless punches and kicks McClean will receive to his head tonight. Could Gilmore be right ? [b]Rating:[/b] [color="#0000FF"]B[/color] [b]Angry Gilmore vs. Squeeky McClean[/b] It looked like Gilmore's words previous to the match had inspired McClean to try hard as he certainly impressed in the first 5 minutes, but it wouldn't be long before Angry Gilmore took McClean to the mat. Not many can better Gilmore when it comes to mat wrestling, not even the biggest of names as proven by Gilmore's suprise win over Christain Faith on the last episode of Supreme TV. At first, this match looked no different as Gilmore was technically outclassing his opponent. But eventually McClean would take it to Gilmore, even besting him at times and it caught Gilmore by complete suprise. This state of shock weakened Gilmore, McClean beating him to the ground and locking in the STF! The ropes didn't look in reaching distance but Gilmore had the required strength to stretch his arms so his fingertips could grip onto the ropes, only for 3 seconds but it was enough for McClean to let go of the STF and give Gilmore a chance to recover. Despite McClean's performance in this match he was lacking focus and only seconds after letting go of the STF, he was kicked in the gut and sent to the ground with the Anger Management for the 3 count! [b]Rating:[/b] [color="#0000FF"]B[/color] Gilmore slowly got to his feet, his left arm raised in the air by the referee. Angry Gilmore had won the match but he wasn't finished with Squeeky McClean. After such an exceptional performance from McClean, Gilmore couldn't help but give his opponent some respect. Gilmore helped McClean up and put out his hand for McClean to shake. Squeeky smiled and put out his hand...BAM! McClean slaps Gilmore across the face knocking him down! Gilmore tries to get up but McClean wasted no time in dropping Gilmore to the mat yet again, this time with a jab to the nose. Gilmore screamed in pain, grasping it and this time he was not getting back up. McClean grinned, as the camera panned back to him, he was trapping a steel chair around Gilmore's ankle.... and that was when Squeeky headed to the top rope. At the announce table Peter Michaels was outraged, knowing what was going to happen next. Soon enough McClean hit the legdrop right on top of Gilmore's ankle! Gilmore shook in pain, letting out a disturbing shreak that could be heard from far, [i]far[/i] away. All that respect that Squeeky McClean had earned from his match was all but gone in moments, but perhaps to Squeeky it was all worth it just to see Angry Gilmore suffer. [b]Rating:[/b] [color="#0000FF"]B[/color] Backstage, Remo is getting ready for his Hardcore match later tonight. He is wearing a white top and blue jeans with black tape across his wrists and palms. He grabs his sports bag and reveals a ton of weapons, if everything was to go Remo's way, tonight's match will be brutal.. [b]Rating:[/b] [color="#000080"]B-[/color] [u]SWF North American Title Match[/u] [b]Rich Money (c) vs. Enygma[/b] Rich Money's advantage of having Enforcer Roberts at ringside intimidated Enygma at first and the challenger was almost defeated in the early minutes of the match but Enygma was able to recover quickly and kick out of Rich's finisher "The Cash Flow". As the minutes went by, Roberts got more and more nervous that Rich would lose his title and took drastic measures to avoid it, dragging the referee out of the ring and clotheslining him. Enygma saw this and immediately focused on attacking Roberts as he came into the ring but the Enforcer was all to powerful and would manhandle the far smaller Enygma eventaully giving him to Rich Money who would hit the 2nd cash flow of the match. Roberts rushed to the outside and tossed the referee into the ring... But he refused to count the pinfall! Rich and Roberts threatened him but this referee had decided that getting attacked was just about enough and demanded Roberts make his way backstage! Not suprisingly, Roberts refused and picked up the referee before tossing him across the canvas! Immediately security rushed to the ring to help get the Enforcer out of there, Rich Money would of helped if it wasn't for Enygma recovering and taking it to the champ, hitting him with a flurry of punches. The 10 or so security guards had suceeded in getting Roberts to the backstage area despite a 30 second struggle on the ramp, meanwhile back in the ring Enygma was wearing out Rich Money, indicating that it was perhaps time for Enygma to go for the Enygma Variation. He sets it up... what is this!? Sam Keith ambushes Enygma! PROTON LOCK TO ENYGMA!!! The challenger slaps his hand across the mat but nobody is there to stop the pain! Keith lets go and picks Rich Money up, the champ thanks him and asks for him to wake up the referee! Cash Flow to Enygma, the 3rd of the match. Sam Keith drags the referee across the mat and shouts in his ear which recieves a response. Keith flees from the area, hiding under the ring as the official looks to see if Roberts is in the nearby area, nope. Rich covers Enygma infront of the referee, 1....2....3! What the hell is going on!? [b]Rating:[/b] [color="#4169E1"]B+[/color] Rich leans against the ropes, hugging his North American title. Roberts appears walking down the rampway, clapping as Sam Keith slides into the ring. Roberts helps Rich Money to his feet and raises his right arm, Sam Keith raising Rich's left. It looks like Enforcer Roberts is not the only one Rich Money has struck a deal with! [b]Rating:[/b] [color="#0000FF"]B[/color] Backstage, a camera follows Marc DuBois on his way to the entrance area for the 4th match of the night. He sees a ladder near the entrance curtain and decides to pick it up and bring it with him. It's finally time for a match many fans have been waiting for, the Ladder match. [b]Rating:[/b] [color="#FFA500"]C+[/color] [u]SWF Shooting Star Ladder Match[/u] [b]Zimmy Bumfhole (c) vs. Marc DuBois[/b] DuBois had a plan coming into this match. Destroy Zimmy's hands. The hands were ofcourse a crucial part in a match like this, both to climb ladders and grab the title belt once your a top the ladder. DuBois would suceed in hurting Zimmy's hands 10 minutes into the match, crushing them between the ladder countless times. But what Marc DuBois did not expect was for Zimmy's legs to be the deciding element in this match. 25 minutes in, following a brutal piledriver on the steel steps (which had made there way into the ring during the early minutes of the match), DuBois had all the time in the world to claim the Shooting Star title he wanted so much. But unknown to a confident DuBois, Zimmy had miraculously recovered from the piledriver and had just made it to his feet. So close but yet so far for DuBois as Zimmy dropkicked the ladder sending DuBois flying and not long after, crashing through the announce table at ringside!! The fans were absolutely stunned as the ladder rebounded off the ropes and landed back in position for Zimmy to climb and reclaim his title. Following the retrieval Zimmy was helped back up the ramp, DuBois was in a far worse condition though, being sent to hospital on a stretcher. [b]Rating:[/b] [color="#008000"]A[/color] Steve Frehley is with Jerry Eisen backstage. After being asked what he thinks of the mainevent match tonight, Frehley responds with confidence claiming that despite Train's size, he was going to get manhandled and it was NOT going to be pretty. Frehley tells the fans that tonight they will have a new World Champion and his name is Steve Frehley. [b]Rating:[/b] [color="#4169E1"]B+[/color] [u]Hardcore Rules Match[/u] [b]Skull DeBones vs. Remo[/b] Remo made sure he was going to come into this match with a clear advantage as he carried a box full of weapons with him. But DeBones didn't need weapons to win, nor did he need cheap tricks which is why these two have started to loathe one another over this past month. Remo's weapons ranged from wooden sticks to electronic devices. In a memorable spot, Remo jammed Skull's head into a microwave and smashed the microwave door against the back of his head resulting in a loss of blood from the Avenging Angel. From there on the match became a drowsy memory for DeBones as the blows from the microwave door had not helped him at all. DeBones managed a short comeback in the later minutes, smashing a metal pipe across Remo's neck. Eventually, all the weapons had been used and both men were left in a bloody heap, it was the box that came with the weapons that would prove the descisive factor. Skull was making a desperate comeback but was suddenly stopped as Remo picked up the cardboard box and stuck it over DeBones' upper body leaving him trapped and unaware of where to go. Unfortunately he would walk right into the Destroyer for the 3 count.. [b]Rating:[/b] [color="#000080"]B-[/color] Backstage in the parking lot, Rich Money is overjoyed with what happened in the North American title match. He is with Enforcer Roberts and Sam Keith who are following him to his limo. Rich says that tonight was one of the best night's of his career and he has Keith and Roberts to thank him for it. He loved it so much he wants Roberts and Keith to accompany him to the ring for every match he appears in! Keith and Roberts look at each other and seem unsure but Rich convinces them telling the pair that he has got more than enough money to pay them for the next 10 years, maybe even 20. Both Keith and Roberts accept and shake hands with Rich who has the biggest of smirks across his face. [b]Rating:[/b] [color="#4169E1"]B+[/color] [u]SWF World Heavyweight Championship Match[/u] [b]Runaway Train (c) vs. Steve Frehley[/b] Steve Frehley really took it to Runaway Train who struggled to overpower the smaller Frehley. Train was also the first man to hit the mat and he wasn't too happy about it, from then on trying to show Frehley who the top dog of SWF really was. It worked as he eventually blasted Frehley with the Big Boot out of nowhere. This would only get the 2 count but Train stayed calm, it was now time for Frehley to feel the Train Wreck, the world champions version of the powerbomb. Train put Frehley's head between his legs... but Frehley fought back! Bodyslam to Train. The crowd goes wild as Frehley attempts the Frehley's Comet but it's reversed into a suplex. Train sets up Frehley for the Train Wreck again, Frehley fights back for the 2nd time, kick to the gut, DDT! Frehley tells the crowd that it's time to become World Champion, the crowd go into a frenzy as Frehley sets Train up for the Comet.... he hit's it!! Frehley covers! 1....2....3!! Frehley goes nuts as he is handed the title for the 2nd time in his career, he laughs at his fallen opponent who has been nothing but trouble since October. Could this be the end of there long time rivalry ? [b]Rating:[/b] [color="#000080"]B-[/color] Frehley climbs the turnbuckle and raises his new World Title in the air, but the fans aren't looking at him. They are looking [i]behind[/i] him. Curious, Frehley turns around and is suprised to see Jack Bruce in the ring, cheering the new champion on. Bruce says that all he wants to do is celebrate with Frehley. The crowd cheer as Bruce raises Frehley's arm in the air as if to say that Steve was the rightful winner. But only seconds later Bruce is shaking his head, Frehley is wondering why but it is too late to think as the new World Heavyweight Champion is taken down with the New York Minute!! The fans go silent and Jack Bruce looks ashamed in himself. Runaway Train recovers and looks at the fallen Frehley. Angry as all hell, he smashes Frehley's brains in with countless punches and stomps to the skull and while this is going on, the man that could be stopping it is walking up the ramp not even looking back. Just what in the hell has happened ? [b]Rating:[/b] [color="#4169E1"]B+[/color] ---- [b]Overall Rating:[/b] B-

Archived