African Sleeping Disease

[QUOTE=shadowmaster;185285]I'll have to put a ban on my workers travelling to Africa! LOL. I have a US based circuit, I'll have to see if these people are moonlighting in Africa.[/QUOTE] Given the amount of traveling many indy workers do, I wouldn't doubt SOMEONE might've come in contact with it. :p

[QUOTE=panix04;185313]Reading in Mick Foleys autobiography he talks about a tour him and a few workers done to Burkino Faso, were one of the boys got Malaria (i think)[/QUOTE] That's right. There was a guy putting baby oil on his chest even though they all told him it would blister, but he wouldn't listen. Days of taking chops to the chest and more baby oil meant his chest got all scabby, and a few moschito bites later it was malaria city for that idiot. Lol

[QUOTE=cyberkitten01;185343]That's right. There was a guy putting baby oil on his chest even though they all told him it would blister, but he wouldn't listen. Days of taking chops to the chest and more baby oil meant his chest got all scabby, and a few moschito bites later it was malaria city for that idiot. Lol[/QUOTE] Yuck, nasty.

Archived