The Lover gets a new name

Not sure if anyone else had this but I am in September of 2011 and just checked the internet. Champagne Lover signed with BHOTWG and the company changed his ring name to "Antonio Maxi Marquez" I checked his bio and it doesn't say that that is his real name...I just thought it was great to see the game actually change the names of some workers once they hire them...great feature and very realistic..this game is amazing!!!!!

There's a section in the editor for Alter Egos, which are names a wrestler will use in certain companies. Champy is set to use that name whenever he works in Japan. You can set different names for anyone based on what company they work for (you can set WWE workers to only use their WWE names if they're in the WWE, since they hold the copyrights, for example) Sorry to spoil the illusion :p

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;185376]There's a section in the editor for Alter Egos, which are names a wrestler will use in certain companies. Champy is set to use that name whenever he works in Japan. You can set different names for anyone based on what company they work for (you can set WWE workers to only use their WWE names if they're in the WWE, since they hold the copyrights, for example) Sorry to spoil the illusion :p[/QUOTE] Um, I think he just uses that for Burning Hammer, when I played as GCG he didnt change to that, 'course that coulda been because I was playing, if you see what I mean.

Archived