Nigel Svennson

Yeah, one thing that I was disturb by, kinda small thing really. But that's the swede Nigel Svennson. Since Nigel isnt a swedish first name, nor do the parents rarely name one of their kids to "Nigel" I think that he should get a name change... And his last name should be changed to "Svensson" since that's how we spell our last names in Sweden. Yeah, I know... I'm weird...

There was a famous Ukrainian writer with the same surname also. But yeah, Nigel isn't a Swedish name but he could always be a half-breed considering how many Swedes know English these days. ;) Agreed with the double S thing too, it's a common Swedish name part.

[QUOTE=Akki;185558]You're not weird. I complained about a Ukranian name, but apparently it's the name of Adam's Ukrainian friend. Still find it weird, though.[/QUOTE] If you want Ukrainian names just ask me. I spend my summers teaching English to impoverished children of Chernoble survivors. No really. I can send you pictures.

[QUOTE=HHUK;185574]There was a famous Ukrainian writer with the same surname also. But yeah, Nigel isn't a Swedish name but he could always be a half-breed considering how many Swedes know English these days. ;) Agreed with the double S thing too, it's a common Swedish name part.[/QUOTE] I think Nigel might object to the term "half-breed". You'd better watch out, or he'll go "Wigan-style" on your ass.

If your name was Pjotr, would you use that to debut in the wrestling business? Niger looks pretty cool, and you gotta hand it that it has a pretty cool chemistry with Svennson. But (not to dramatise the subject)... Doesn't it need to be, like...Svensson? :D on-topic: I found him to be quite useful to develop my workers at ROH. He and some other guy that debuts 'round that time are some damn fine workers.

Archived