Big Departures Not Reported

Maybe this is just 1.3, but I noticed that big-time departures aren't being reported on the internet. I'm playing the Montreal Aftermath scenario, and in February, Owen Hart left the WWF and not so much as a mention. Now, same month, two weeks later, Super Crazy leaves them. I get why he might not get a write-up, but on the same day, Ric Flair left WCW. I figured this would be the top story on the internet. But no. I'm sure that if anyone signs him, it would be a headline, so why not leaving?

I've been wondering, I read about other promotions title changes, people leaving etc. But I've never seen a title change in my promotion reported on the internet. Also other cards it gives the Wrestler of the Night, but not with your own promotion?

You don't always know who was the MVP though. Sure, you know which match was best, but you don't know who PERFORMED best. Rhino Umaga getting a C rating out of a green lump of muscle would make him far more of an MVP than Musashibo and Inukai putting on yet another A-rated match. And besides, who cares if you know? The Internet isn't tailored to your every need. News about WWE doesn't dissapear from websites when Vince looks at them :p

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;187322]You don't always know who was the MVP though. Sure, you know which match was best, but you don't know who PERFORMED best. Rhino Umaga getting a C rating out of a green lump of muscle would make him far more of an MVP than Musashibo and Inukai putting on yet another A-rated match. And besides, who cares if you know? The Internet isn't tailored to your every need. News about WWE doesn't dissapear from websites when Vince looks at them :p[/QUOTE] True enough. I guess the point of the internet feature it to know whats going on in other promotions. But I thought in the older EWR games, the internet also reported on your federation as much as the other's.

Archived