Backyard Pro Wrestling:A Tale Of 16 Backyarders

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="5"]April 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] [B]World News-[/B]Optimus retires this month, a real legend. SWF fall to cult meaning that 9 workers were released. This is odd as I have had 1.3 the whole time. [COLOR="Blue"][B]XDW News[/B]-[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]They signed a contract with Masked Cougar.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]FSW News[/B]-[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]As the story of higherings and firings goes on Mario Heroic and Matt Sparrow have joined the mix. Mario was released the next day. They then sign Fox mask to match XDW's contracting a masked animal. He apeared to take up the star Frankie Perez's spot as he was released the next day but then they realized the next day that this opens a whole in the roster and sign Black Eagle only to realize he is to expensie so they release Steve Flash the next day. Later Remmy was signed. Then in a huge turn of events Clayton 'Pretty Boy' Adams was released. I think Maxx and Matti are holding onto their belts even tighter now. They then replace him with Oscar Golden only to fire him the next day. Stupid Sue. Maxx said the next day on the radio that he gets nervous before matches. I wonder why?[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]BPW News[/B]-[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Matti Don and Clay Adams have formed 'Team Rex'. Matti Don looks to be a tag team star in FSW and BPW.[/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][U]YPW Flaiming Youth[/U][/B] Colorado Springs Bar-Mid South-36[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B](-14)[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]-Red Blitz went to a double countout with Mike Snider [B]E-[/B] [I]Worst match of the night by far. At least they don't have to worry about Suzanne releasing them.[/I] -Mean Jean defeated Steve Flash [B]C[/B] -Black Eagle defeated Nick Clements [B]D- [/B][I]Clements made Eagle look good enough to get MVP.[/I] -Larry Wood defeated Insane Machine [B]C+[/B] -Matt Sparrow defeated Lee Wright to retain the YPW southern California Title [B]C-[/B Show Rating-[B]C-[/B] [I]Lower rating than last month plus the 16 less people equals a loss of money I would think for YPW. The SoCal Title is up to 71.3%.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][B][U]XDW Night Of Legends[/U][/B] [I]Ohio Jewish Center-Great Lakes-52[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B](-12) [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]-'Madman' Morgan Williams defeated Haydez [B]F+[/B] [I]Haydez goes down again. I think his BPW reign is coming to a close.[/I] -Dave Biggs defeated Cam Constable [B]F+[/B] [I]PPV an TV doesn't seem to help out our Canadian star Cam as he just can't get a win down in the states.[/I] -Fox Mask defeated Grandmaster Phunk [B]D+[/B] -Remmy Skye defeated Brendan Idol to retain the XDW KotB title [B]D-[/B] Show Rating-[B]D-[/B] [I]An ok show that isolated the backyarders from the stars. Phunk booking himself in a loss got him MVP. Also the KotB title's prestige stayed at 70.0%. This is the second big drop in this month.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B][U]FSW Revenge[/U][/B] [I]Weston Gymnasium-Tri state-66[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="seaGreen"][B](+18)[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]-Matti Don Katti and Maxx Hero retain the FSW Midwest Tag Titles over Kashmir and Fox Mask [B]C-[/B] [I]A good showing by the tag champs to retain the belts. This should bump them up in the ratings. Also, as of now he will be know as MDK rather than writing out Matti Don Katti.[/I] -Rudy Velasques defeated Black Eagle [B]C+[/B] -Matt Sparrow defeated Clay Adams for the FSW North Star Title [B]C-[/B] [I]Clay takes a big fall. The real question is where will he fit on the roster. Now that he can't hold on to the belt he has to worry about being released. Though I wouldn't put it past old Sue to release a champ and vacate the belt.[/I] Show Rating-[B]C[/B] [I]A good show I would say. Really made the backyarder stand out. Rudy got MVP.[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][U]BPW Heavy Duty[/U][/B] [I]Club X-North West-50[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B](+6)[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]-Clements defeated 'Unholy Icon' [B]E[/B] [I]Clem keeps on winning after the loss to Eagle.[/I] -Team Rex defeats Cam and Edwards [B]E[/B] [I]The new team scores a win.[/I] -Maxx defeats T-Tut [B]E[/B] [I]Maxx gets his second win of the month.[/I] -Mike Snider and Haydez defeated Casey and Biggs [B]E-[/B] [I]Haydez gets a win and once again doesn't defend his title.[/I] -Red Blitz and Mikey F'n Mayhem defeated Shooter Sean and Rick Sanders [B]D+[/B] [I]Match of the night got Sean MVP. Good show by the backyarders.[/I] -Bubba Lee defeated Sammy Slamm to retain th BPW KotB Title [B]E+[/B] [I]Sammy was left off the YPW card and then a loss here. He will not show up in the top 9.[/I] Show Rating-[B]E+[/B] [I]Low rating but I think all the backyarders so that is good. Haydez still didn't have a title match.[/I][/COLOR] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B][U]BPW Stars Elsewhere[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Cam Constable[/COLOR]-No CGC matches this month. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Backyarder Match of the Month [COLOR="Red"]Maxx Hero defeats Thaddeus Tuttle E 4th Win In A Row For FSW 2nd Appearence In A Row For Maxx[/COLOR] Card Of The Month [COLOR="red"]FSW Revenge C[/COLOR] Money Ranks; [COLOR="Green"]YPW-49256[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]FSW-47899[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]XDW-46293[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]BPW-42038[/COLOR] Popularity Ranks; [COLOR="DarkOrange"]BPW-3.0[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]FSW-3.0[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"]YPW-2.4[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]XDW-1.6[/COLOR] Top 9 Backyarders 1.[COLOR="Red"]Maxx Hero[/COLOR]-(+7)-[I]He holds onto his title still and also won both matches including a C-. Had match of the month[/I] 2.[COLOR="red"]MDK[/COLOR]-(+1)-[I]He holds onto his title still and also won both matches including a C-.[/I] 3.Clay Adams-(-2)-[I]Loses his title and job. At least he won a tag match.[/I] 4.[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Red Blitz[/COLOR]-(+1)-[I]His slowly is moving up the rankings after a win and a double DQ.[/I] 5.Mikey F'n Mayhem-(+4)-[I]Moves back up the list with a D+ win.[/I] 6.[COLOR="seagreen"]Nick Clements[/COLOR]-(-4)-[I]He falls after a D- loss and an E win.[/I] 7.[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Mike Snider[/COLOR]-(0)-[I]3rd week in this position after a win out of two E-'s.[/I] 8.[COLOR="Blue"]Haydez[/COLOR]-(N)-[I]Two bad ratings with an F+ and an E- but at least he got a win and still holds his title.[/I] 9.[COLOR="blue"]Dave Biggs[/COLOR]-(N)-[I]Same stuff as Haydez minus the title.[/I] Off The List-'Unholy Icon' and [COLOR="blue"]Morgan Williams[/COLOR].

[QUOTE=MaxxHexx;188904][B][U][CENTER][SIZE="5"]April 2007[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] -Dave Biggs defeated Cam Constable [B]F+[/B] [I]PPV an TV doesn't seem to help out our Canadian star Cam as he just can't get a win down in the states.[/I].[/QUOTE] Winning is over-rated ;)

[B]BPW News-Matti Don and Clay Adams have formed 'Team Rex'. Matti Don looks to be a tag team star in FSW and BPW.[/B] MDK will start believing that he is the second coming of Robert Oxford. Just need a good singles win and top place is in sight, just my fellow FSW tag champ ahead in the rankings right now. :)

Archived