Your Best Storylines

whats the best storyline any of you guys have done, the best one i have done is: Im TCW I had Bryan Vessay feuding with Tommy Cornell and bryan vessay couldnt beat tommy because texas pete kept interfearing. So then cameron vessay came and helped out his uncle and then i had a big match at the PPV Bryan Vessay vs Tommy Cornell And Cam turned on Bryan Saying that his dad mighta lived in the shadow of Bryan Vessay But Cam wont. Then Larry Returned And The Fued Evoled To Bryan And Larry Vs Cam And Tommy. what you guys think?

I think my best story lines were Jay Chord vs Mean Jean Catteley in a taking revenge for betraying Chord's father story and a Collection of younger wrestlers in a Next Generation future of wrestling stable feuding with a face manager and her wrestlers after they humiliate her.

That's a nice feud, the family turn...it's been done to death, but it's still a winning formula. Most of my storylines are still playing out, but these are the ones I currently have running [B]- Sean McFly vs Dan Stone Jr vs Johnny Bloodstone-[/B] This a very loose feud over the Top title in NOTBPW. McFly is the champion, Stone Jr is the legend and fan favourite, whilst Bloodstone is the ****y heel who has let to win the title but in his mind is destined to be champion. [B]- Duane Stone vs Edd Stone[/B] A brother vs brother feud, they were feuding with the CAN-AM Blondes for the tag titles but Edd turned on his brother in the match, it had been building towards Edd turning on Duane for two months. The first month it looked like he was definately going to turn, then on the second month he went over the top babyface to make it look like his team with Duane was as solid as ever, but then he turned in the title match and they are now going to feud with one another now...further down the line it is likely that Edd could feud with the rest of his family. [B]- R.K Hayes vs Tim Westybrook[/B] R.K Hayes because he's just mean and a bad-ass decided to take a dislike to Tim Westybrook . Westybrook has stood up to Hayes and has given Hayes all he got, but the Iron Man can't seem to beat Hayes and earn some respect. [B]- Dark Angel (& The Black Cloud Faction) vs Harrison Hash[/B] This a feud over the All-Action Title (I've renamed it the X-Division title in my diary). Hash was the original title holder but dropped it to Angel. Dark Angel then lost a non title match to Black Eagle, setting up a 3-way for the title. However Black Eagle decided to let Dark Angel retain the title, and then Angel and Eagle beat up Harrison Hash after the match. It has since been revealed that Dark Angel and Black Eagle have joined forces, with Karen Killer..in an evil goth stable called Black Cloud and they intend to wreak havoc on the rest of NOTBPW...their first target of elimination appears to be Harrison Hash. This angle has turned Hash from heel to face. [B]- Honest Day's Pay (Steve Flash & Thomas Morgan) vs The McWades[/B] This feud is now over, HDP a new tag team that I formed with a honest hard working blue-collar gimmick..hence their name, got a 'shock' debut win over the McWades..when Thomas Morgan rolled one of them up. The McWades did not like this and basically tried to bully the new boys around. HDP finished this feud at the last PPV I ran, when they got a decisive win. This was a feud to just help build HDP lower down the card, before making them a legitimate threat for the tag titles. [B]- Jeremy Stone & Frankie Perez [/B] Stone had a couple of matches with the up and comer Perez, he won but he liked what he saw in the kid and offered to become his mentor. After Perez weighed up the offer, he agreed to take up Stone on his offer. This storyline has only just started and I have long term plans for this one, and it's to help build Perez who I see as a long term investment help rise to the top end of the card. You can see how the storyline's develop in my NOTBPW diary, which has not been updated for a few days, but will be soon. Probably put a preview post for the next card up tommorow, just to bump it up a bit and get it off Page 3 or whatever depth's of forgotten diaries it has sunken down to.

Archived