Spot Man Stan- Bound to be a Legend

Stan Hassel had always wanted to follow his dream. Too small they said. No power they said. But here he was ready to embark on his Pro Wrestling career. At 5'8 165lbs it probably would prove to be difficult but he had worked hard to increase his speed and that was his tactic. He wanted to be a Luchadore though and even bring the Luchadore scene fully to America. He looked in the mirror posing. Spot Man Stan. The most Electrifying no no the most Spotastic Wrestler in the world. Ha "Spotastic", he thought to himself, he'd have to remeber that one. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ive been playing Adam's games for a long time and bow to his skill in bringing the world of wrestling to life. I sat down trying to think of which program to buy because I wanted to support Adam since Ive enjoyed his game for so many years. I chose WreSpi (obviously) Ive never done a diary before but Im going to try. Spot Man Stan is a character Ive always injected into the Cornellverse. The basic idea is a kid from America who has wanted to be a wrestler his entire life but was always told he could never do it due to his size. This is his diary. The Journal of his voyage to Super Stardom of Super Jobdom! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- STATS Power: 4 Tech: 8 Speed: 31 Stam: 21 Psych: 14 Toughness: 6 Charisma: 27 Mic: 12 Look: 25 --------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEK 1 Monday June 2005 "Today is the day." he said to himself and the dirty pair of gym socks laying in a pile in the middle of the floor. After brushing his teeth and completing his third set of a hundred incline crunches he grabbed his cell phone, moping sweat of his forhead with a dingy white towel. Stan: Hey Jerry, Stan here how you doing this morning? Jerry: Rocking man. Stan: Any news? Jerry: Matter of fact yeah. Got two meetings for you. First one is with Stomper up in NYCW. Didnt get a real feeling about his thoughts toward you but I think we can be optimistic. Stan: Ok great and the other? Jerry: The second meeting is with USPW Head Booker Giant Redwood. Stan: USPW huh? Awesome. Jerry: Yes sir. I think they wont go much further than giving you a try out though. Stan: Gets my foot in the door anyway Jerry. Jerry: That is does. But look Stan Im out talking to some other people for you. Give my secretary, Sophie, a call and shell give you the times of the meetings. Stan: Sure things Jerry. Thanks again. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Later that day Stan met with Stomper and inked a 20 bucks per apearance deal. I slow start but a start nonetheless Stan kept telling himself as he headed towards the meeting with Redwood and the USPW. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- USPW was willing to give him a try out. Stan thought this as an awesome chance, afterall who knew what they might offer him if he was able to have a great match. Of course he couldnt control his opponents skill but he could sure try to showcase his own.

Tuesday Week 1 June 2005 NYCW- The Damned Stan was excited when he arrived ready to go face to face. The butterflies though kept his excitement from surfacing. He sat in a corner of the locker room watching everyone walking back and forth. With a sigh he stodd and began stretching. All or Nothing Stan all or nothing. He kept repeating the mantra in his head over and ovr and over. Giant Redwood: Roger, Stan its show time. Rogewr bounced a few times as he walked towards the entrance to the ring. Stan had his head down thinking of strategy and moves. Roger Dodger Vs Spot Man Stan The match started in Stans favor as he hit an Enziguri kick followed by a dropkick then a belly to belly. The Roger decided to do whatever it took to win and blocked a European Uppercut by going to one knee and hitting a low blow. The ref warned him but it did no good as Roger proceeded with 2 more low blows. After a dropkick Roger hit a face crusher. Stan kicked out at the last possible second but Roger hit him with another low blow and face crusher. The end was spelled. WINNER: Roger Dodger via pin after a face crusher at the 6:00 mark. ( C rating) ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Stan listened to the phone ring as he sat with his face in his towel. Man had it blown it he thought as he picked up the cell phone. Stan: Hello? Jerry: Hey Stan how'd it go buddy? Stan: Like hell. He cheated me. 4 low blows and the ref only warned him once. I think its time to take a different approach Jerry. I can already tell. Jerry: What do you mean man? Its only one loss. Only your first match. Stan: Yeah but I was way to overpowered in there. Call that personal trainer...uhh whats his name. Jerry: Ricky? Ok I can do that Stan but you know with the schedule I plan to get for you its going to be hard to have free time and sleep with that schedule and working with Ricky. Stan: I dont care Jerry. I dont need free time and as far as sleep goes I dont need much. Just get it setup for me. Jerry: You got it.

Saturday Week 1 June Stan rolled slowly out of bed putting his socked feet on the cold tile floor. He grimaced and grabbed his crotch. Stan: Damn Roger. Rubbing his head and walking towards the bathroom his phone rang suddenly making him jump. Stan: Yello? Jerry: Hey buddy. Hows the jewels? Stan: Painful. Jerry: Ha ice em because I got you two more tryouts. Stan: Oh yeah? Jerry: Oh yeah one with 4C in Canada and one with MOSC in the UK. Stan: Great. You call Ricky for me? Jerry: Sure thing. Training starts Monday buddy. Stan: Thanks Jerry. Ill talk to you later Ive got to get into a cold bath and try to get this swelling down. Feels like Im carrying bowling balls in my shorts. Jery: Ha ok man Ill talk to you later. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tuesday Week 2 June Jerry: Hey Stan gotta a desicion for you to make. Stan: Whats up? Jerry: 4C or MOSC next week. They are both scheduling shows. Stan: Lets make it 4C since its closer to home. Jerry: Sure thing Ill just let MOSC to eschedule your try out if possible. Stan: Good Deal. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Week 3 Tuesday June Stan sat in the locker room and decided he was not going to let Warren Technique get one over on him. This was his night. Spot Man Stan Vs Warren Technique Stan ruled the first five minute with a variety of kicks and dropkicks. Warren finally took control by slipping out of a running Bulldog and going on a tirdade of sitted dropkicks kicks and sitted front kicks. Stan regained control when he blocked a reverse DDT then hit an Enziguri. Then as if something snapped Stan hit a Super Face Crusher, A Greetings from the Islands, and then a Danger Ahead all in succesion for the win at the 14:00 mark. WINNER: SPOT MAN STAN AT 14:00 (C+) -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Troy Winner imediatly called Stan to a his make shift office at the arena. Troy: Good job Stan. We made a pretty quick desicion. We'd like to sign you to a contract. 40 per appearance as an opener for the next year. Stan: Ill take it. Stan smiled and shook Troy Winner's hand. Troy: I look forward to working with you. Stan: Thanks alot Mr. Winner. Troy: Sure thing.

Archived